Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Was Jesus a Lefty?

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 10:37 #81

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Jesus said ''love your enemies, turn the other cheek etc etc etc etc..... groovy man, let's be progressive.''
OT an eye for an eye
NT ignore my dad he's full of shit.

Jesus said "I didn't come to overturn the old laws", but rather he gave us free will to choose to follow them, call it a test.
For example you can go on a witch-killing spree if you like but JC would be none too pleased
..:)

The 'New' part of the New Testament is a statement of progression, it marks a change to tradition Ugh, you lover of snooty old priests, why do you hate Jesus so :dunno:

You want to pretend he was like Benito Mussolini, a harsh dictator who was full of hate. Jesus advocated power to the people and for the rich to sell the items and give the price to the poor, he was a Communist Monk Hippy Liberal Rabbi from the Jewish tribe of Judah, jeesh you want to pretend he started the BNP of something mate :)

Ugh 0 - 2 Jesus and Frothy.

We win :thumbup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 10:42 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 12:07 #82

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
For someone who allegedly doesn't believe Jesus existed you sure do think about Him a lot. :)

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 13:33 #83

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh's a bad Christian, Jesus would be very very disappointed, the reason that Ugh continues on his crooked way is because he knows deep down that Jesus does't really exist.

it's why he's trying to turn Jesus into Nick Griffin, Ugh is trying to weaponize Jesus as a hit man for Social Conservatism.

Even within the Christian delusion programme, Ugh is a very bad boy.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 13:38 #84

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
For someone who allegedly doesn't believe Jesus existed you sure do think about Him a lot. :)

I find brain washing en masse a fascinating topic.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 15:23 #85

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
so you turn Jesus into a communist lefty in response

how is Jesus suppose to be very disappointed in Ugh if, according to you, he doesn't exist?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 16:32 #86

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
so you turn Jesus into a communist lefty in response

how is Jesus suppose to be very disappointed in Ugh if, according to you, he doesn't exist?

Because these religious folk are concerned about what their imaginary genies think of them.

I have't turned Jesus into anything. I've simply pointed out the free medical care and the give to the poor Lefty philosophy he shares with the modern Left.

Communism is like Christianity but not in the spiritual world. it's the same ''don't worry yourself about ownership scam'' Ugh and his Ilk are trying to redefine their genie to suit their inhumane BNP like attitudes to 'strangers'.

It's very simple to process if only you can widen your range and see it.

The point is Christianity for the best part is upheld by the Right, but the character in focus is more compatible with the Left, so Ugh and Co need to level it out with their cognitive dissonance, and pretend Jesus is a hard Right type, and a Capitalist.

The Early Christians would be like Nuns and Monks, living a Communist like lifestyle. The Right think Jesus was a border patrol officer. and the Left are more likely to reject him, so it seems, so it's all upside down and fucked up, as well as being a crooked myth.

Jesus is a Lefty character who's been hijacked in the name of tradition by the Right, but they don't practice said philosophy. They've just used it in the name of invasion and slaughter, Ugh's always on about killing ''savages'' for Jesus :down:
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 16:55 by Frothy.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 16:52 #87

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh is corrupting a mythical being who resides in the conscious of some, to suit his own agenda. He's stolen a Lefty genie and the Left are happy with it. :iitm:

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 18:25 #88

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gloria wrote:
Jesus...his mission here was to show humanity the meaning of love and opening their hearts
this mission failed cause humanity was/still is backwards :rant:
:)

Christianity is the biggest game on the park, so it's not exactly "failed"..;)

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 18:30 #89

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Ugh is corrupting a mythical being...:iitm:

Nobody knows where you're coming from any more mate; one minute you're saying JC existed, and the next minute you're saying he's a myth!
Make up your mind

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 20:28 #90

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I've beaten Ugh at Jesus.......holy-man my arse.

Haha, you're like a boxer who's taken too many shots to the head and refuses to come out for the bell halfway through the fight and says- "It's over, I've won"..:)
At least Rocky had some balls, tell 'em Rock-

"The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all. Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Ugh.
If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 20:29 by Ugh.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 12 Jul 2019 21:47 #91

Of course he was a lefty, had a beard, wore sandals , prob a veggie as well.

only thing that redeemed him was he turned water into wine....where are you now when I need you Lord as I have an empty vessel :cry:
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 21:47 by entrangermercenary1.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 02:14 #92

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Of course he was a lefty, had a beard, wore sandals , prob a veggie as well..

Not a chance mate, we holy men LURV to sink our teeth into animal flesh..:)

God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)
"And one of the Pharisees asked Jesus if he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat" (Luke 7:36)
"You may slaughter your animals in any of your towns and eat as much of the meat as you want.." (Deut 12:15)

User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 05:16 #93

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:

Stone Circles are so prevalent in parts of Scotland it's ridiculous

This is now called the Twelve Apostles

www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=1328

Not sure if anyone knows what they were called before , but I don't think those Islands ever shook off the paganism tbh

and thats not to say they all run around with goats heads on but things like John Barleycorn are probably still done somewhere

www.learnreligions.com/the-legend-of-john-barleycorn-2562157
Although written versions of the song date back to the reign of Queen Elizabeth I, there is evidence that it was sung for years before that. There are a number of different versions, but the most well-known one is the Robert Burns version, in which John Barleycorn is portrayed as an almost Christ-like figure, suffering greatly before finally dying so that others may live.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 05:24 by MrAnderson.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 05:36 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Communism is like Christianity but not in the spiritual world. it's the same ''don't worry yourself about ownership scam'' Ugh and his Ilk are trying to redefine their genie to suit their inhumane BNP like attitudes to 'strangers'.:

1- Communism has failed miserably all around the world, but Christianity is the biggest game on the park like I said earlier..:)
2- If you and your lefty atheist pals are happy for heathen asylum scroungers to enter your country and pump your kids full of drugs and mess with your wife, you must be lousy parents and hubs..:)

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 05:42 #95

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..Ugh's always on about killing ''savages'' for Jesus :down:

Nah mate, I'm quite happy to chill and let God himself put them down on J-Day..:)

"The ungodly..They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 05:43 by Ugh.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 10:17 #96

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..Ugh's always on about killing ''savages'' for Jesus :down:

Nah mate, I'm quite happy to chill and let God himself put them down on J-Day..:)

"The ungodly..They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Context - The Danger of False Teachers
www.bible.com/bible/116/2PE.2.NLT

.....Hippy Jesus and I shall always defeat you Ugh, who said nothing about invading foreign lands and slaying the population.

You're a false teacher Ugh, you are one of the characters in the message.

And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. in their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

Bad bad Ugh.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 10:29 by Frothy.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 10:32 #97

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ugh is corrupting a mythical being...:iitm:

Nobody knows where you're coming from any more mate; one minute you're saying JC existed, and the next minute you're saying he's a myth!
Make up your mind

I've never said that he existed out side of literature or in the minds of the victims of the brain control programme.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 10:40 #98

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Communism is like Christianity but not in the spiritual world. it's the same ''don't worry yourself about ownership scam'' Ugh and his Ilk are trying to redefine their genie to suit their inhumane BNP like attitudes to 'strangers'.:

1- Communism has failed miserably all around the world, but Christianity is the biggest game on the park like I said earlier..:)
2- If you and your lefty atheist pals are happy for heathen asylum scroungers to enter your country and pump your kids full of drugs and mess with your wife, you must be lousy parents and hubs..:)

The failure of national versions of Communism to be delivered is proof that the words of 'Jesus' do not work outside of the literature. it's now , of sorts been tried and failed. but the brain washed masses just continue on their path without ever recognising this fact.

Jesus was an asylum seeker, and Ugh, will you be seeking asylum in God's garden?

The entirety of the narrative is to get into heaven and thus seek asylum from hell, but you reject that very concept here on Earth with your everyday shenanigans, you're a false teacher Ugh, you belong in 2 Peter 2
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 10:52 by Frothy.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 10:50 #99

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I've beaten Ugh at Jesus.......holy-man my arse.

Haha, you're like a boxer who's taken too many shots to the head and refuses to come out for the bell halfway through the fight and says- "It's over, I've won"..:)
At least Rocky had some balls, tell 'em Rock-

"The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all. Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Ugh.
If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

You just can't handle the fact that i've used your genie to beat you to a pulp.

Ugh wrote:
Nobody knows where you're coming from any more mate;

That's why you're on your ass.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 10:55 by Frothy.

Was Jesus a Lefty? 13 Jul 2019 19:19 #100

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
You're a false teacher Ugh, you are one of the characters in the message..

But mate, I quote the Bible to back up everything I say, it's a fascinating chronicle of thousands of years of close encounters between humans and offworld beings but you ain't got nothing at all to quote from..:)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare