Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 23 Aug 2019 15:24 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

What the hell is going on with the Amazon Rainforest? Well, it's on fire, that we know, but how it started is something we don't. The Amazon accounts for some 20% of all the world's oxygen, so to say this is a major disaster would be a wild understatement.

So as we said, we are unsure of how the fires started, but today a video posted on Twitter, shows an indigenous tribes woman crying an pointing at a fire in the background, seemingly saying that it was set on purpose, to clear land for ranching and foreign business. These claims are extremely serious and though we cannot confirm nor deny them, we thought you should see the video for yourself.
www.ebaumsworld.com/articles/indigenous-woman-claims-the-amazon-is-being-set-on-fire/86046932/

Another translation is within the link provided;
Translation: "For 2 years we’ve fought to preserve [our reservation] & these assholes came in & burned it down. They are killing our rivers, our sources of life, & now they have set our reserve on fire. Tomorrow we are closing the roads & I want all the media here to see this."
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2019 15:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 23 Aug 2019 15:42 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

Comment off of Youtube
Remove the word Amazon from the title, and you could be talking about Canada. My country (I'm almost ashamed to call it that) does these kind of insidious things to the indigenous people/First Nations/Inuit/Metis people here. Think: Fort McMurray wild fires of 2 years ago. Started by D.E.Ws. Curiously, if you map out the area burned, it matches EXACTLY an overlay of the map of a proposed (but unpopular) pipeline as pushed by our twinkle-toes Crime Minister Justin Trudeau. Coincidence? Hardly. Other ploys include chemtrailing bio-warfare man-made diseases over First Nations communities, and dropping Lyme Ticks on the land the sitting government wants to appropriate, in order to extract valuable resources (trees, nickel, silver, iron, bitumen, gas, fossil fuels). Think: Powassan Lyme Tick, which is fatal if one is bitten, within 12 - 18 months. I'm a Lyme Tick Disease sufferer myself, 11 years, 2 months 6 days. It's a man-made, bio-engineered bio-warfare disease, as you well know. May the perpetrators burn in their OWN HELL!
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 26 Aug 2019 12:46 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Christian Poirier, Amazon Watch's Program Director, made the following statement about the fires raging across the Brazilian Amazon:

"The unprecedented fires ravaging the Amazon are an international tragedy and a dangerous contribution to climate chaos. This devastation is directly related to President Bolsonaro's anti-environmental rhetoric, which erroneously frames forest protections and human rights as impediments to Brazil's economic growth. Farmers and ranchers understand the president's message as a license to commit arson with wanton impunity, in order to aggressively expand their operations into the rainforest."

Moira Birss, Amazon Watch's Finance Campaign Director, made the following statement about the fires:

"Indigenous people of the Amazon have been sounding the alarm about risks to the rainforest for years and resisting the destruction - sometimes at the cost of their own lives. Now that the world is finally paying attention, it's important to also understand that governments and companies around the world are emboldening Bolsonaro's toxic policies when they enter trade agreements with his government or invest in agribusiness companies operating in the Amazon."

Quick stats on the fires:

* The fires were reportedly started by farmers who explicitly stated that they were encouraged by Bolsonaro's rhetoric to open more rain forest for agriculture.

One of the organizers of a coordinated "Fire Day" protest that called for coordinated fires to be set across the Amazon said, "We need to show the president that we want to work and the only way is deforesting. It's to create pastures by [clearing forest], and with fire."

* There have been 72,843 fires in Brazil this year, with more than half in the Amazon region, according to the National Institute for Space Research, which monitors fires using satellite images. That's an 84% increase compared with the same period last year.

The Amazon is often referred to as the planet's lungs, producing 20% of the oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere.

Amazon Watch research:

Complicity in Destruction

How northern consumers and financiers sustain the assault on the Brazilian Amazon and its peoples

amazonwatch.org/assets/files/2019-complicity-in-destruction-2.pdf

amazonwatch.org/news/2019/0821-statement-on-forest-fires-in-the-brazilian-amazon

What If We CLEARED the Amazon?

description of video
Atlas Pro - Published on 3 Sep 2018

This was supposed to be a bizarre hypothetical but now I'm not so sure.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2019 15:26 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 05:06 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 06:19 #5

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Sure this is all done deliberately ... but not by corporate interests , that's just the cover story ... Same as the Californian fires they are started by the ETs who control the cabal , who control us ...

Frothy ... that is the most disgusting avatar I've ever seen ... Do you realize the evil and negativity you spread every time someone looks at that???

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 07:50 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Hello and welcome oz93666
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 14:24 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
oz93666 wrote:
Sure this is all done deliberately ... but not by corporate interests , that's just the cover story ... Same as the Californian fires they are started by the ETs who control the cabal , who control us ...

Frothy ... that is the most disgusting avatar I've ever seen ... Do you realize the evil and negativity you spread every time someone looks at that???

No I don't realise it as such, it's a rare medical condition, I find it to be a poetic image.

Enjoy :)
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2019 14:35 by Frothy.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 15:43 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
oz93666 wrote:

It reminds me of the supernatural phenomenon where some people say they've seen catholic statues of Holy Mary weeping tears, so his avatar probably means Frothy is a closet catholic who believes that stuff..:)

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 01 Sep 2019 19:04 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
oz93666 wrote:

It reminds me of the supernatural phenomenon where some people say they've seen catholic statues of Holy Mary weeping tears, so his avatar probably means Frothy is a closet catholic who believes that stuff..:)

That's what it reminds you of, and what you think it probably means, in fact it's a girl with a rare medical condition.
Haemolacria is a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemolacria

Fuck all to do with your biblical crap.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2019 19:08 by Frothy.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 02 Sep 2019 03:02 #10

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
tears of blood...gaming...google
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2019 03:03 by annabelle.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 02 Sep 2019 04:30 #11

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Frothy wrote:
...No I don't realise it as such, it's a rare medical condition, I find it to be a poetic image.

OK ...so it's a rare medical condition ... why would anyone want to chose that as their avatar ....

What if my avatar was someone with leprosy with their fingers falling off .... and another member had someone with a horrific facial disfigurement ..etc

Do you think that would have an uplifting effect on everyone who glanced at these images ???

It would be depressing , it would draw sickness to yourself ...

You get what you concentrate on

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 02 Sep 2019 07:44 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
oz93666 wrote:
Frothy wrote:
...No I don't realise it as such, it's a rare medical condition, I find it to be a poetic image.

OK ...so it's a rare medical condition ... why would anyone want to chose that as their avatar ....

What if my avatar was someone with leprosy with their fingers falling off .... and another member had someone with a horrific facial disfigurement ..etc

Do you think that would have an uplifting effect on everyone who glanced at these images ???

It would be depressing , it would draw sickness to yourself ...

You get what you concentrate on

You're derailing the thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2019 07:48 by Frothy.

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 02 Sep 2019 07:50 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 05 Sep 2019 16:47 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Fuck all to do with your biblical crap.

But mate I'm simply trying to do you a favour by pointing out that the first thing people think of when they see your "bloody eyes" avatar are the statues of Mary who some catholics swear weep blood, so naturally it makes you seem to be a catholic yourself..:)
PS- but even if you aren't a cath, what's the point of that avatar anyway?

Indigenous Woman Says The Amazon Is Being Deliberately Set On Fire 05 Sep 2019 18:26 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Does anyone here know or care a bit about the (history of the) Amazon or is this the umpteenth meme put out there in the low season between staged events and running up to that 9/11 crap?

(and can a mod move the bullshit bitte, danke schön)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare