Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 28 Jan 2020 22:17 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I haven´t listened to this, nor know any of the details at the moment.

I´ve attached a link to the 180 page plan because the Devil is always in the small print.

www.thenational.ae/world/mena/trump-unveils-middle-east-peace-plan-that-favours-israel-1.971131

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2020 22:22 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 28 Jan 2020 22:41 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
So what is in the small print you might highlight for those of us whose boredom threshold is less than 180 pages?
Seriously Roast, help out here. Give a clue.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 28 Jan 2020 23:21 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
So what is in the small print you might highlight for those of us whose boredom threshold is less than 180 pages?

No idea Lux. :dunno:

No intention of reading 180 pages myself either, but it may be useful for a future date. I did hear Israel
will stop building Jewish settlements on Palestinian land for four years ...... after that they´ll probably get the
bulldozers back in, like the Wuhan compound (hospital) for Coronavirus suspects.

(((They´ve))) even stolen Bob.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2020 23:31 by Roastie.

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 28 Jan 2020 23:28 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I read some of it

Its a two state solution

The palestinians.get increased territory

Gaza gets US redevelopment funds

The jews want full.control of Jerusalem , control.of the water and for Hamas and others to disarm

Also want a complete ceasefire

The US is offering a lot of money to build up Gaza and the palestinian state

That jerusalem thing though ... Its all about the third temple
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 00:37 #5

• sketti
Lux Interior wrote:

Well see, first off you need to open the link. Then slowly to start with, read from left to right along the lines being careful not to skip past any words.

Don't mention it :coffee:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 02:15 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
for europeans wherever they reside to get worked up over a a squabble in the middle east while their own future is under threat is admirable but missing the point. Remember palestinians dont give a shit about you. and yes israel is a monster terror state and i wish palestinians well in their struggle for justice.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie, MrAnderson

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 02:19 #7

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
This deal is the result of what has been formulated for the last three years in utmost secrecy by radical Chabad Lubavitch Jew Jared Kushner and his small band of anti-merrymakers....Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, special representative for international negotiations Avi Berkowitz, and senior State Department official Brian Hook.

Netanyahu meanwhile is now facing corruption charges in Israel.

quote:

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday he would not resign despite being charged with bribery, fraud and breach of trust in a corruption scandal that he denounced as an “attempted coup”.

The charges announced by Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit were the first of their kind against a serving Israeli prime minister and represented the gravest crisis in the political career of Israel’s longest-serving leader.

Conviction on the charges could bring a lengthy jail term. But any trial could be delayed for months by the political crisis, and Netanyahu could try to secure parliamentary immunity from prosecution.

www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-netanyahu-idUSKBN1XV24V

Jared Kushner's plan for Palestinians: What's (not) in it?

The Middle East Economic Plan, dubbed "Peace to Prosperity" is the brainchild of Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of US President Donald Trump. Its 136-pages read like a glossy magazine, with photos of children walking to school and smiling farmers adorning the document.

But the images come from USAID development projects that were stopped due to massive cuts imposed on the agency's funding in the West Bank and Gaza.

At Tuesday's long-anticipated economic workshop in Manama, Bahrain, Kushner officially presented his plan as the "deal of the century." The political part is set to follow, but no one actually knows when. It is not expected until after Israeli elections in September.

The project "Peace to Prosperity" is detailed in 40 pages, divided into three chapters. Some 96 pages summarize the programs, projects and statistics. The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) described the plan as consisting of only "abstract promises."

'Unleashing economic potential'

The first part of the plan outlines combating corruption, opening up The West Bank and Gaza Strip to regional and global markets and connecting the two with a railway link. Yet Kushner's proposal does not explain how something that has not happened for years will now materialize.

There are promises to strengthen the private sector and introduce 4G, LTE and 5G mobile networks. The latter doesn't even exist yet in the US. The West Bank only acquired a 3G network in 2018 because the Israeli government finally allowed it, after many years of waiting.

According to Kushner's vision, Gaza and the West Bank could, "just like Dubai and Singapore," benefit from their strategic location to become a regional financial center.

But unlike the Palestinian territories, Dubai and Singapore have airports. The plan, instead, is to expand airports in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan.

'Empowering the Palestinian People'

Education is another theme in the proposal, which promises online education platforms and international exchanges.

But how Palestinians' freedom of movement would be expanded and their travel restrictions loosened, remains to be seen. There are generations of people in the Gaza Strip who have never been allowed to leave the territory.

Kushner envisages investments in cultural institutions and a revamping of the health sector. But here too, there has been no indication of how to go about it.

'Enhancing Palestinian Governance'

The plan concludes with a section devoted to supporting the Palestinian leadership, so that they can strengthen the private sector.

The overall aim is to increase exports and reduce dependency on external donors.

Plea for pledges

At the Bahrain conference, the US called for some $50 billion (€44 billion) in investments over the next 10 years.

Washington's allies such as Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates were in attendance, as well as representatives from Egypt, Jordan and Morocco.

However, Lebanon and Iraq are absent, and Israel was not invited. The Palestinian Authority boycotted the meeting.

Many see the list of attendees as a sign that the US is after big Arab donors. Tarek Baconi, analyst at the Brussels-based Crisis Group, told DW that Kushner's plan proposes projects that the US would have financed itself in the past. "But it seems their desire is to stay completely out of any form of financing or support for the Palestinians — at least rhetorically," Baconi said.

The Gulf States may see supporting Palestinians as a chance to help further normalize relations with Israel and form a united front against Iran, Baconi added.

Rejection from the Arab world

Even if funding is promised, the Palestinian leadership and its people have already rejected Kushner's plan. Mounir el-Jagoub, spokesman for President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah Party, said the plan was an attempt to "kill the political aspirations of the Palestinian people" with money from rich Arab states.

Although the economic plan is only meant to be implemented after a peace plan has been achieved, it is clear that Kushner's vision does not include an independent Palestinian state.

US officials have already let it be known that the so-called two-state solution, which has been supported by numerous countries worldwide, has been rejected by the president's son-in-law.

The words "Palestinian state," "Palestine" or "occupation" are nowhere to be found in the 136-page document. Israel is also only mentioned in connection with border crossings or economic cooperation.

Muriel Asseburg of German Institute for International and Security Affairs noted that neither the occupation of the territories, the restrictions associated with it, nor the blockade of the Gaza Strip, nor the Palestinian political divisions were taken into account.

"The main obstacles to economic development in the Palestinian territories are not addressed," Asseburg said.

Kushner's plan 'will not fly'

In Ramallah, people took to the streets to protest the plan. Kushner's proposals were criticized for focusing primarily on economic development, instead of the political solution. "The idea that economic revival is followed by peace is unrealistic," Palestinian Finance Minister Shukri Bischara said.

Nils Schmid, foreign policy spokesman for Germany's Social Democrats (SPD), echoed the criticism. "The solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict requires that the legitimate concerns of all involved, including a Palestinian state, are considered," Schmid said.

He stressed that the idea that Palestinians would give up their hopes for statehood in exchange for money was doomed to fail. Kushner plans will therefore "not fly," he concluded.

www.dw.com/en/jared-kushners-plan-for-palestinians-whats-not-in-it/a-49350560

The Chabad Lubavitch sect is an extremely radical organization that espouses dogmatic end-time prophecies that are overwhelmingly favorable to the Jewish race.

However, their real work is better understood by those members who often appear to function as an extension of the MOSSAD.

Although religious by their own description, the Chabad House leader in Washington, D.C. — Levi Shemtov — is one of the biggest political operators Inside the Beltway.

There are no two ways about it. Trump’s administration is an infestation of Zionist Israeli agents — not shills, but agents. There’s a distinction. The individual who has come to personify this is Ivanka Trump’s husband Jared Kushner.

But Kushner is not a one-off operative. He typifies the ZOG and the hijacking of America.

Still, Kushner is such a high profile lightning rod that he seems assigned to the role out of central casting. This is just one more element as to why The New Nationalist (TNN) leans more and more toward the “Trojan horse ruin of the USA” by-design theory. We also refer to this as the landmine theory.

Kushner attended Chabad House at Harvard.

For clues as to what all this means, Rabbi Ginsburgh, a leading Chabad rabbi, has argued:

“Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever” … and, “If every single cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA.”

Chabad Lubavitch is even considered more extreme than the core Likudniks in the Israeli political structure.

We are not talking about more moderate Jews here. There shouldn’t be any American who puts his own country first that wouldn’t question the motives of such individuals, especially when Trump has reversed course on empty campaign statements and his taken the U.S. to the brink of war over a chemical-attack falsehood.

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=71224

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 02:40 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Voltaire wrote:
for europeans wherever they reside to get worked up over a a squabble in the middle east while their own future is under threat is admirable but missing the point. Remember palestinians dont give a shit about you. and yes israel is a monster terror state and i wish palestinians well in their struggle for justice.

Wouldnt it be lovely if people genuinely gave as much of a shit about their own nations as they did one who would never return the favor

Wont hold my breath though

Our own nations are busy categorizing anyone who opposes extreme leftist globalism as terrorists

If things carry on like that merely questioning the govts actions regarding anything will give us the same title as ISIS

It isnt far off it really isnt

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 07:18 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Thanks Sketti, that's a load off my mind. :P
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 09:04 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
it stinks of psychological operation.

Be cruel to Iran but offset it by being kind to the Palestinian.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 12:32 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

I feel empathy for the Palestinians because they have been and still are subject to the full force of Talmudic corruption, deception and criminality. That Talmudic dogma is now in full force worldwide. Today most people have never heard of the Jewish Talmud and if they did investigate the contents, they would probably accuse people of being anti semitic for highlighting it!

They, the masses of non Jewish people are part on the problem through propaganda and indoctrination.

We are a long way from kicking out the Talmudic elite, Jewish and non Jewish. We are living in a world of Talmudic lies
and criminality, through nearly every sphere of power.

I wish we could kick it out, like a terrible pain in the back with painkillers, but sadly it's too entrenched now.

Just do your best financially and practically to protect yourself, your children and or grandchildren.

Last Edit: 29 Jan 2020 13:30 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 22:08 #12

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Funny reading the words of an ultra right-wing Jew (and Trump supporter) about left-wing Jews.

quote:

Yonatan is very upset with Jewish Leftists. He believes that they are set to destroy the Jews, America and the whole world.

“My take on the current impeachment circus is that it is a typical display of subversive leftist Jewish attempts to undermine America from within.” In a manner of speech that is typical of so called ‘anti Semites’ Yonatan, a hard core ultra right wing Jew of the Rabbi Meir Kahane type, wrote to me that the “powerhouse behind this (impeachment) campaign are Jews, very visible Jews. And the worst part is that they are claiming it’s their “Jewish values” that are driving them to do this.”

Yonatan contends that Jewish liberals are engaged in a fraudulent exercise “pretending that multi cultural values and their misinterpretation of Tikun Olam are intrinsic to Judaism. [In fact] real Judaism of the Torah promotes things which Liberal Jews would consider brutality: such as slavery, polygamy, rape (at a time of a war), animal sacrifice, total prohibition on homosexuality etc.”

His answer surprised me and I asked Yonatan to elaborate on Judaism and slavery. Yonatan’s had no doubts. “Slavery is allowed in Judaism subject to rules of course.” I guess the take home message is that some Jews may oppose slavery however, the opposition to slavery is not a ‘Jewish value.’ They may even oppose slavery despite so-called ‘Jewish values.’

Like President Trump, Yonatan has harsh words on the Jewishness of the Jewish Left.

“In reality these are assimilated, pork-eating, sabbath-desecrating fake Jews affiliated with the radical left wing Reform movement who ordain women as rabbis and conduct homosexual ‘marriages’ under a Chuppa. These Hellenist (Greek) frauds represent everything that is evil and ugly about American Judaism and they perpetuate the myth of the hook-nosed subversive Jew being behind every insidious attempt to undermine their host countries.”

It goes without saying that Yonatan doesn’t approve of the Jewish Left and its duplicitous mantra yet, I had to ask Yonatan whether he would be willing to militarily train a female rabbi or a gay cantor.

“The reality is this, these people caused the problem. It will come back to bite them in the end. Now should I come and save them from the trouble they caused me and all the Jews?”

“Their actions are endangering all of us, as many American gentiles see this rightly as an attempt to subvert our republic for which they fought and died, and identify the Jew as the subversive enemy behind it.”

It is clear that in Yonatan’s universe, the Left Jew is by far the most dangerous element in Western society in general and in the USA in particular.

This fear of the assimilated and Leftist Jew may sound bizarre to those who are foreign to Jewish culture, history and tradition. The fear of Hellenist (Greek) Jews is as old as Judaism.

There is nothing more frightening for rabbinical Jews than the thought that some of their brethren endorse the ethics of Goyim, subscribe to universalism, peace, harmony and equality. Zionism was born to stop assimilation; it promised to take the Diaspora Jews away to Palestine and to make them people like all other people.

The anti Zionist Bund, an East European revolutionary Communist Jewish party that was literally born the same year as Zionism (1897), was also an attempt to prevent Jews from joining the ‘Hellenic’ route by offering Jews a tribal path within the context of a future Soviet revolution.

Golda Meir thought the real threat to Jewish existence wasn’t the Arab-Israeli conflict but mixed marriages.

Yonatan, like every observing Jew, knows that Hanukah is a celebration of the victory of traditional conservative Judaism over the Hellenic Jewish voices that threatened to liberate the Jews from themselves.

I asked Yonatan why Jews seem to be prone to subversive and revolutionary politics.

For Yonatan, “there is a subversive and evil element within Judaism even before the Torah was given. There are numerous examples of the above in the Torah of Jews who are living in our midst and subverting our cause.”

According to Yonatan Saul Alinsky is a perfect exemplar of such a revolutionary destructive Jew, as is Marx.

Yonathan wrote to me that “it is usually the most identifiable (the Orthodox Jews ) who are the targets of the understandable antisemitic backlash.”

It is people like himself, he wrote, who “are put into the position of having no choice but to fight right wing white Christian Conservatives, people who would be our natural allies under normal circumstances if these Hellenist Jews weren’t disgracing G-d’s name with their evil.”

I felt the need to correct Yonatan and pointed out to him that, at the moment, it isn’t ‘White nationalists’ who have targeted Orthodox Jews. It has been the Black communities in the NYC area who feel ethnically cleansed by the ever expanding Orthodox ghettos.

I asked Yonatan what is at the core of this apparently emerging Jew/Black street war? Does it have something to do with Orthodox Jewish communities who may display some unethical tactics?

Yonatan is not impressed with Black Americans. For some reason he sees the clash between Jewish Orthodox and Black communities as a manifestation of a ‘Left’ revolutionary act.

I pointed out to Yonatan that there is nothing remotely ‘lefty’ in recent attacks on orthodox communities. Yonatan then expressed some ardent racist views. I quote them not because they are true, as they are not, but to provide an accurate portrayal of Yonathan’s world view.

He said that we are dealing with “wild people, they have been in America as long as Whites have been here.

They are free of slavery for over 150 years. They enjoy the same freedom as whites, segregation ended 50 years ago… Despite that look where are they now, living on welfare, broken families, using crack, mayhem.

Yet look at the Jews, we came over at the late 1800s and early 19th century. And look where we have come, we came poor, with rugs on our backs, we worked in sweatshops.

We are now at the head of society.

Trump’s son in law is Jewish, the Jews are the biggest bankers, we control the Fed, we control Hollywood, all those lawyers, the best attorneys, the best accountants, all the biggest doctors, we have wealth, we have power, yet this proportionate to our size we are only 2%of the population.

Look at the Black man. He is 13% of the population, he for the most part, is living in poverty. They feel a tremendous sense of jealousy towards us which turns into a tremendous blood-thirsty hate.”

I pointed out to Yonatan that the recent attacks in NYC didn’t target Jewish bankers, doctors or lawyers but Orthodox Jews who tend to be poor and dependent on income support. Yonatan thinks this is simply because the Orthodox Jews are easily identifiable as Jews.

I pointed to Yonatan that rabbinical communities have used some barbarian expansionist tactics to cleanse Blacks and others from areas they want to expand into such as Kiryas Joel, Crown Heights, New Jersey City etc. Yonatan admitted that this is true.

The Jewish orthodox communities do indeed use some “unethical means” to accomplish their goal but, he said, they do not behave that way exclusively to Blacks but use such means against Whites as well.

Yonatan seems to be saying that Orthodox Jews do not discriminate against Black people in particular, they are, in general, dismissive of others.

Yonatan believes that “Trump is the best friend the Jews have ever had and he has devoted so much effort to standing up for us and defending us…The least we owe him is to stand up for him against this evil leftist Jewish plot to overthrow the greatest hope America has had in many generations. It is our job to be a light onto the nations and that is exactly what we must do – by fighting our enemy from within, the leftist, multiculturalist, reform Jews.”

When I asked Yonatan whether we should expect an open battle between the so-called ‘real Jews’ and the ‘Leftist’ ones any time soon he said he thought so.

Yonatan believes that the so-called Goyim do not have the ability to confront or even to address the symptoms of Left Jews: others don’t even begin to understand the depth of the problem.

Only ‘real Jews’ can deal with the culturally invasive menace and eventually save the Jews, liberate America and the rest of the world.

America is divided, he said, we are “digging in preparing for a boogaloo,” the coming all out civil war between American patriots who adhere to ‘Judeo-Christian values’ and the so called multi cultural left. In placing this future conflict within the context of the American southern/northern division Yonatan sees himself as a contemporary Confederate platoon.

I ended by asking Yonatan whether he can see that the situation in America in some ways resembles Germany in the 1930s. “Certainly,” he said.

gilad.online/writings/2020/1/14/impeachment-and-antisemitism
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2020 22:09 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 22:25 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
What an inherent mess all this.pluralism creates

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 22:26 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Yid bites Yid, how very confusing.
Give 'em enough rope and they'll take us all down.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 22:39 #15

• Vancity Eagle
I've said it many times.

Opposing elite factions creating a dialectic.

You have jews on either side of the equation.

Churchill wasn't far off when he said Bolshevism vs Zionism is the battle for the Jewish soul.

But it isn't really Bolshevism, its progressive neoliberalism vs Zionist neoliberalism.

And Churchill took the side of the Zionists.

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 22:51 #16

the palestineans can't accept because to accept means they accept the loss of their homeland that is not part of the palestinean part

the zionists used to use that catch 22 trick against them all the time by saying the palestineans needed to 'recognise the right of the israelis to exist' but they couldn't do that because that meant accepting the right of the zionists to occupy their homeland

horrible situation i don't know what the answer is. If they can get a contiguous two state working then in time it might settle into a harsh reality but that is still a crime against the palestineans
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2020 23:10 by iamawaveofthesea.

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 29 Jan 2020 23:47 #17

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Put the palestinians in charge of the jews

That will.work.out well

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 30 Jan 2020 01:05 #18

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Roastie wrote:
I haven´t listened to this, nor know any of the details at the moment.

I´ve attached a link to the 180 page plan because the Devil is always in the small print.

Since the time of Nixon I have seen peace plans for israel come and go. There is only one peace plan that will work. Nuke israel, the gaza strip and the west bank right off the face of the fucking planet! And set off the largest hydrogen bomb we have at ground level at the temple mount. So that in the future, if anybody wished to do so, they could pray at the holy crater.
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2020 01:06 by redpill.

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 01 Feb 2020 00:13 #19

• sketti
redpill wrote:

they could pray at the holy crater.

wtf :shemused:

TRUMP UNVEILS PEACE or PIECE PLAN FOR PALESTINE STOLEN 01 Feb 2020 00:14 #20

• sketti
Cheers for that lol :D
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare