Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Power Atrracts The Corruptible

Power Atrracts The Corruptible 24 Aug 2020 08:11 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Special investigation exposes shocking alleged police brutality - 60 Minutes Australia

-

60 Minutes protects itself legally in the title by using the word "alleged". For fucks sake, they show the video footage of the police assaulting people and then call it "alleged". :roll:

This is something that most people dismiss for whatever reasons. Yet in this plandemic police brutality of the people is being condoned by the political puppets. Sooner or later, there will be those that have dismissed police brutality, excused it, that will face one or more of the uniformed thugs and realise that what they dismissed and excused is happening to them.

Feel free to post videos and articles showing police brutality anywhere from around the world. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2020 14:06 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: headung typo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 24 Aug 2020 09:52 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I saw that last year, horrific. Just watched it again.

Cops generally are nothing but trouble down under, best avoided. And if you cant, play nice because you never know what they might pull.

The whole system is rotten today, cops making mountains out of molehills all too often, and people above them corrupt.

I cant stand the sight of the cunts now, they make me sick, especially now enforcing this latest scam.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 24 Aug 2020 09:52 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
NSW Police constable under investigation after footage of violent arrest shared online
7news.com.au/news/nsw-police/nsw-police-constable-under-investigation-after-footage-of-violent-arrest-shared-online-c-1074243

Above is a link that shows the whole video, while below is shortened version and the police mouthpiece in damage control.
-
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 24 Aug 2020 14:55 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I saw that last year, horrific. Just watched it again.

Cops generally are nothing but trouble down under, best avoided. And if you cant, play nice because you never know what they might pull.

The whole system is rotten today, cops making mountains out of molehills all too often, and people above them corrupt.

I cant stand the sight of the cunts now, they make me sick, especially now enforcing this latest scam.

G'day Novum.

I didn't notice your reply when I posted after you.

Yeah, some vile shit, putrid. Breaking a guys neck over a noise complaint, for fucks sake. Notice the incident in the police station, they know where the cameras are and take up position to hide what they are doing. They do the same sort of thing with people filming them on the street or at a protest. They keep moving the individual further and further back so they can't get a clear audio recording. They are being trained to do that shit.

Did you see the second one?

Fucking policy enforcer grabs the 17 year olds arms behind his back and then leg sweeps him so he hits the pavement face first. A FUCKING CHILD !!!

They face plant him into the pavement and the third policy enforcer decides she needs to kneel on his ankles. To what purpose?

Some people seem to think that this is a rare occurrence ... like fuck it is. There are some completely sick fucks walking around in uniforms. Like that one that stopped assaulting a guy with 5 others to start filming it. Doing that is the sign of a psychopath.

The very fucking real problem is that any decent police officer (read peace officer) has no independent recourse outside of official channels. There are no safeguards for any police whistle blower. Internal Affairs is a fucking joke ... police investigating police. The ombudsman doesn't appear to work for anyone complaining about police.

So without any legal knowledge, how can the average Joe stand against them while the corruption of Magistrates and Judges is well known?

No recourse.

The best that I have done is to have a no conviction recorded against 9 charges ... well, apart from the lawsuit against them, though I used a law firm for that, the other I did on my own. That is with having been in the police, having done further study and 'gone through the system' on a number of occasions.

Most convictions that you read or hear in the MSM state the person "pleaded guilty" to the offense. The reason is that they are told they will get a lighter sentence if they plead guilty, which many will do to simply get the ordeal over and done with, especially if they are remanded in custody. It is a self perpetuating system used to punish a specific demographic ... the have not's.

Hopefully there are enough individuals willing to stand up to these thugs in uniform. We got the numbers. :thumbup:

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 24 Aug 2020 15:48 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Melbourne police captured on CCTV taking down disability pensioner

-

I haven't watched this one yet (really slow internet speed at the moment), though it appears to be one of the incidents reported in the first video in the OP.

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 24 Aug 2020 21:30 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

I haven't watched this one yet (really slow internet speed at the moment), though it appears to be one of the incidents reported in the first video in the OP.

Cameras are becoming a must have around these cops. Yes it is one of the incidents thats shown in the 60 mins report.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 25 Aug 2020 03:03 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Cameras are becoming a must have around these cops. Yes it is one of the incidents thats shown in the 60 mins report.

G'day Novum.

Thanks mate. :thumbup:

So this is the one where the policy enforcer stops assaulting the guy to start filming the other 5 policy enforcers continuing the assault. Fortunately the guy had CCTV cameras on his house, otherwise it would have been his words vs the 6 police and the courts would have simply accepted the lies told by the police.

Amazing huh, that you have to have cameras around your house to be able to hold the unlawful actions of police to account. What an indictment on the society we live in.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 25 Aug 2020 06:47 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Police brutality on the rise ...
February 2012

-

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 25 Aug 2020 07:08 #9

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Aboriginal Deaths in Custody: then and now

The Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody was completed in 1991, reviewing 99 deaths from 1980-1989, as well as the absence of any disciplinary action against all police officers involved. A subsequent report examined a further 96 deaths in custody from 1989-1996. The original report made 339 recommendations. Only two-thirds have been implemented, and most of these poorly monitored.

Over 400 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have died in custody since the first report was delivered.

One of these recent cases is 29 year-old Yamatji woman Joyce Clarke, who was murdered by police in September 2019. The officer was not charged until February 2020, five months after the murder. It has taken a further three months for the court to decide that the police officer should stand trial. He’s the first police officer to be charged with murder while in the line of duty in Western Australia in 93 years, even though 51 Aboriginal people have died in custody in that state since 2008. The police officer had pleaded not guilty, despite evidence he used lethal force. He is free on bail. The Western Australia Police Union is supporting the officer.
othersociologist.com/2020/05/31/police-violence-in-australia/

Amazing how police only get fired for assault, assault causing actual bodily harm, assault causing grievous bodily harm unlawful arrest, unlawful detention, malicious prosecution, falsifying evidence, committing perjury and murder.

So police officers know that no matter what they do, the worst that happens to them is that they get fired. What criminally minded person, a psychopath, would not enjoy being in the police force?

Power attracts the corruptible. :thumbup:

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 25 Aug 2020 08:45 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Police officers engaged in serious misconduct during Sydney traffic stop, watchdog finds
-

-

Members of the public call for sacking of Senior Constable "Raptor 13"

-

The second video shows a clip of a different incident and the policy enforcer giving his name as "Raptor 13". :roll:
-
The watchdog described Raptor 13's behaviour as 'intentionally intimidating, abusing, threatening and bullying' and slammed it as 'serious misconduct'.

The LECC recommended he be disciplined under s127 of the Police Act 1990 - and it can now be confirmed that Mr Murphy has been punished.

A NSW Police Force spokeswoman today confirmed 'management action' has been taken following an internal review.

'The officer has transferred from the Criminal Groups Squad to a non-public facing unit,' she said.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7972709/Raptor-13-booted-NSW-Police-Strike-Force-Raptor.html
-

In NSW, Misconduct in Public Office carries a sentence of 14 years jail.

Andrew Murphy gets a desk job and a pension when he retires.

There are other incidents involving "Raptor 13", though it is easy to imagine how many instances that haven't been recorded, especially when he was involved with the 'NSW Police Strike Force Raptor'.

While this is not as severe as the previous videos, it does show the systematic whitewashing of crimes that police commit without ever receiving any punishment for those crimes.

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 25 Aug 2020 15:07 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I cannot verify this video, but it appears a young woman was beaten at a Spanish airport by a female security
guard for not wearing a mask properly on or about 22 August

An horrendous attack again.

summit.news/2020/08/24/spain-women-beaten-by-police-for-not-properly-wearing-face-masks/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 01:09 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Former police officer Yvonne Berry breaks silence on Ballarat arrest ordeal (2016)

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 01:11 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Australian policeman draws gun on pensioner and pepper-sprays her dog

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 01:25 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Police officer accused of tasering driver charged with assault

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 03:23 #15

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The Gang Within: A Baltimore Police Scandal

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 07:45 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Posting this for IAAIA as there seems to be some kind of forum glitch:

Albuquerque police: A history of violence

Since 2010, police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have shot 40 people, 27 of whom have died from their injuries.

For a city of just 550,000 people, Albuquerque now has the highest rate of fatal shootings by police in the US, eight times that of the police in New York City and nearly double that of Chicago's police department.

In early 2014, police officers killed James Boyd, a homeless man with a history of schizophrenia.

His killing, caught on an officer's body camera, sparked national outrage over police brutality, and two officers are facing murder charges for the fatal shooting. It's the first time in decades that an Albuquerque police department (APD) shooting has led to criminal proceedings against an officer.

Yet, in the last few years alone, the city has paid tens of millions of dollars to families bringing civil lawsuits against the police. But the families say many of the officers involved have escaped scrutiny and remain on the force. Officers, who, they say, should have never been allowed to join the police force in the first place.

After Boyd's death, the US Department of Justice (DoJ) released a scathing report on the APD, which was based on a 16-month investigation. It highlighted patterns of unconstitutional and deadly use of force and "culture of aggression".

Since then, the police have insisted that they're implementing reforms in agreement with the DoJ.

But in interviews with Al Jazeera, former officers, local lawyers and journalists say change is only scratching the surface and that the corrupt and violent culture of the police department continues unabated.

Fault Lines investigates how the Albuquerque police force has become one of the most violent and deadliest police departments in the US and asks if any of the officers will face any accountability.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2020 07:47 by novum.

Power Atrracts The Corruprible 26 Aug 2020 10:30 #17

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The Taser Cases

With increased scrutiny of police shootings around the US, many police departments are embracing a 'less lethal' approach by acquiring more tasers.

Taser International, the main manufacturer of the electroshock devices, has sold them to more than 17,000 law enforcement agencies in the US by promoting them as safe and effective.

They are meant to immobilise a person by sending shocks of electricity through projectile darts or cause pain by directly stunning a person's body.

But in the past decade, more than 500 people across the US have died after being shocked with a police taser, and many more have been seriously injured.

Corey McGinnis is one of them; he was tased in the chest by police and died.

McGinnis was playing basketball at a park in Ohio in 2012 when a group of men allegedly started a fight. Someone heard the sound of gun shots and called the police.

An officer at the scene said he told McGinnis to get on the ground, but he remained standing with his hands balled into fists. The officer perceived him as a threat and fired his taser.

Dr Douglas Zipes is a cardiologist and professor who has given lectures on the impacts of taser shocks. He has also been an expert for plaintiffs in taser-related death cases, including the McGinnis case.

Looking at the McGinnis autopsy, Zipes says: "One [of the burns produced by the taser probes] is virtually directly over the heart. The other is in the upper abdomen. And there is no question that this vector, that is the electricity travelling between these two taser probes is sufficient to capture the heart beat, speed it up, make it go into ventricular fibrillation and cause cardiac arrest and sudden death."

"From my standpoint, to a reasonable degree of medical probability or medical certainty, this is a taser-induced cardiac arrest and subsequent death," he adds.

But Taser International Materials say that when used properly the devices are safe and effective and have saved thousands of lives. However, they warn against excessive use.

"I don't advocate that we eliminate tasers. I actually think if we can train people properly and research them carefully, they can be a valuable asset to the law enforcement arsenal. But there are many communities that will not spend the money to train people properly and that's when we find instances of excessive force," says Al Gerhardstein, a civil rights attorney.

Tasers are routinely touted by the police as an alternative to deadly force, but how non-lethal are electroshock weapons?

Fault Lines examines the serious injuries and deaths that have been linked to police taser use and how potential risks may have been obscured.

Power Atrracts The Corruptible 26 Aug 2020 11:12 #18

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Police taser man 13 times

-

Five Years On, Cops Who Tasered A Man 13 Times In Custody Have Been Convicted Of Assault

Kevin Spratt can’t remember much of that night, probably because of the drugs and alcohol in his system, but it was later established he was tasered 13 times.

He apparently didn’t want to be strip searched in the East Perth Watch House and the nine policemen said they believed he would attack them.

More than five years later, two policemen have been convicted of assaulting Spratt, an aboriginal, when in custody.

A compelling piece of evidence was video footage. The CCTV clip of the tasering caused widespread public outrage, including from Premier Colin Barnett who said police actions were excessive and indefensible.

Spratt was tasered on August 31, 2008, and was later convicted of obstructing police but this was later overturned.

It later emerged that one week later, while in jail, Spratt was tasered another 11 times and was treated in hospital for a collapsed lung, rib fractures and a dislocated shoulder.

In the Perth Magistrates Court, Aaron Strahan, 45, and Troy Tomlin, 34, both senior constables in 2008, have been found guilty of three charges of assault.

Between them, the two tasered Spratt nine times in just over one minute.

Neither will serve jail time. Magistrate Richard Bromfield gave both eight-month suspended sentences plus fines. Strahan must pay $3,200 and Tomlin $3,800.

The magistrate refused defence requests that the pair be given spent convictions (which would have left them without a criminal record).

Magistrate Bromfield said no reasonable person could view the CCTV footage and not be disturbed.

It was, he said, a persistent and repetitive assault on a vulnerable person.

Both Police officers previously faced internal Police disciplinary action and were fined for using unnecessary force, Tomlin $1,200 and Strahan $750.

Since the assault, Strahan has been promoted to sergeant. Tomlin is now an auxiliary Police officer.

The Police Internal Affairs Unit started an investigation in September 2008 and forwarded a report to the Corruption and Crime Commission in November 2009.

The Commission decided to finish a review of the use of tasers before dealing with the Internal Affairs Unit report.

But before the commission could do this, Police held a media conference and produced what they called a timeline of events — later found to contain errors which wrongly showed Spratt in a bad light — outlining Pratt’s alleged interactions with Police.

This prompted the Corruption and Crime Commission to launch its own investigation into the tasering and the conduct of the subsequent police investigation of the incident. This investigation recommended charged be laid against Police officers involved.

Spratt says he hopes the convictions will make it less likely others will suffer at the hands of police misusing their power.

“It is a huge relief that justice has finally been delivered,” he said in a written statement.

“I am pleased that the court has confirmed no-one is above the law, and a Taser should only be used as a last resort.”

Lawyers for Spratt say they will make a case to the state government for a compensation payment.

The two policemen could face civil action from Spratt and, depending on attitude of the Police Commissioner to the assault convictions, may lose their jobs.

www.businessinsider.com.au/five-years-on-cops-who-tasered-a-man-13-times-in-custody-have-been-convicted-of-assault-2014-1

Power Atrracts The Corruptible 26 Aug 2020 11:32 #19

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Utah Nurse Arrested After Refusing to Allow Cop Take Blood From Unconscious Patient

-

The case received widespread attention after police body camera video was released by Ms Wubbels and her lawyer in late August.

The video showed her explaining that hospital policy required a warrant or formal consent to draw blood from the patient, who had been injured in a car crash.

The patient was not suspected of wrongdoing. He was an off-duty reserve Idaho police officer driving a semi-trailer when he was hit by a man fleeing police in a utility vehicle.
Full story at ..... www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/utah-police-officer-who-dragged-screaming-nurse-is-fired/9038090

Fired and yet again no charges against the policy enforcer.

Power Atrracts The Corruptible 26 Aug 2020 12:33 #20

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Police officer stood down after footage shows car hitting Indigenous teen

-