Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 29 Apr 2014 14:35 #1

• Straight Shooter
The children of people who have experienced extremely traumatic events are more likely to develop mental health problems.
And new research shows this is because experiencing trauma leads to changes in the sperm.
These changes can cause a man’s children to develop bipolar disorder and are so strong they can even influence the man’s grandchildren.
Psychologists have long known that traumatic experiences can induce behavioural disorders that are passed down from one generation to the next.
However, they are only just beginning to understand how this happens.
Researchers at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich now think they have come one step closer to understanding how the effects of traumas can be passed down the generations.
The researchers found that short RNA molecules – molecules that perform a wide range of vital roles in the body - are made from DNA by enzymes that read specific sections of the DNA and use them as template to produce corresponding RNAs.
Other enzymes then trim these RNAs into mature forms.
Cells naturally contain a large number of different short RNA molecules called microRNAs.
They have regulatory functions, such as controlling how many copies of a particular protein are made.

More...
'Not tonight dear, I've got a headache': Women ARE more likely to go off sex when they are in pain
Want your kids to behave? CHOP UP their apple: Children are naughtier when they bite chunks out of food, study claims
The researchers studied the number and kind of microRNAs expressed by adult mice exposed to traumatic conditions in early life and compared them with non-traumatised mice.
They discovered that traumatic stress alters the amount of several microRNAs in the blood, brain and sperm – while some microRNAs were produced in excess, others were lower than in the corresponding tissues or cells of control animals.
These alterations resulted in misregulation of cellular processes normally controlled by these microRNAs.
After traumatic experiences, the mice behaved markedly differently - they partly lost their natural aversion to open spaces and bright light and showed symptoms of depression.
Men who have experienced traumatic events are more likely to have children with mental health problems
+2
Men who have experienced traumatic events are more likely to have children with mental health problems
These behavioural symptoms were also transferred to the next generation via sperm, even though the offspring were not exposed to any traumatic stress themselves.
The metabolisms of the offspring of stressed mice were also impaired - their insulin and blood sugar levels were lower than in the offspring of non-traumatised parents.
‘We were able to demonstrate for the first time that traumatic experiences affect metabolism in the long-term and that these changes are hereditary,’ said Professor Isabelle Mansuy.
‘With the imbalance in microRNAs in sperm, we have discovered a key factor through which trauma can be passed on.’
However, certain questions remain open, such as how the dysregulation in short RNAs comes about.
Professor Mansuy said: ‘Most likely, it is part of a chain of events that begins with the body producing too many stress hormones.’
Importantly, acquired traits other than those induced by trauma could also be inherited through similar mechanisms, the researcher suspects./quote]

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2611317/How-trauma-life-passed-SPERM-affecting-mental-health-future-generations.html#ixzz30HYNfayc
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 29 Apr 2014 14:56 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
To add to this, Ive always wondered if sperm can change as a man goes through different life experiences / expectations / demands.

How else does evolution happen? Seems that perhaps what i just said is one way.

Its already apparent that animals can change to adapt to different demands/surroundings in just a few generations.

Todays modern world is very different to even one generation ago, let alone two or three. One could argue the demands on us are different to the past. Can sperm change so that offspring are better equipped to handle the changes in the future (evolution) :think:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 29 Apr 2014 15:13 #3

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
To add to this, Ive always wondered if sperm can change as a man goes through different life experiences / expectations / demands.

How else does evolution happen? Seems that perhaps what i just said is one way.

Its already apparent that animals can change to adapt to different demands/surroundings in just a few generations.

Todays modern world is very different to even one generation ago, let alone two or three. One could argue the demands on us are different to the past. Can sperm change so that offspring are better equipped to handle the changes in the future (evolution) :think:

I think about these same things also....
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 14:26 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
When a woman gets pregnant, the fertilized egg implants in the uterus and even if she has an abortion the dna information of the man's sperm will be circulating in her organism until her death.

This is also something which might have a huge impact on the woman and especially on further children but the mainstream non-science never discusses this, at least not publicly.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 15:08 by PFIZIPFEI.

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 16:03 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When a woman gets pregnant, the fertilized egg implants in the uterus and even if she has an abortion the dna information of the man's sperm will be circulating in her organism until her death.

This is also something which might have a huge impact on the woman and especially on further children but the mainstream non-science never discusses this, at least not publicly.

Yes ive read an article about this, and there was a thread about it on GLP.

I think the article stated the woman doesnt even have to get pregnant... dna from the sperm stays with her for life.

So the more partners a woman has that, um, finish inside, the more DNA in there or something. :umm: :hahano:

Yes it didnt mention what the effect on children down the line could be. Perhaps they dont even know for sure. :dunno:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 16:05 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 16:09 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
If you are aware of the agenda, you know why they don't tell us.
This knowledge is old and you need not even prove it by "clinical research"
because it's completely logical
and easy to understand.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 16:24 #7

• thoreau
interesting op - makes sense in the rise of mental health issues given the two world wars we put ourselves through - time in the trenches cannot have had a good effect on the sperm.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 16:31 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ah i think i know what pfizi is getting at :hahano:

BTW im of the opinion that even time in briefs cannot have a good effect on the sperm.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 19:14 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
Ah i think i know what pfizi is getting at :hahano:

BTW im of the opinion that even time in briefs cannot have a good effect on the sperm.

Do you mean briefs are something like concentration camps for the slaves' sperms?

:rofl: Not as screwball a thought as you might think right from the word go.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 30 Apr 2014 22:52 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well i dont wear them, commando is way to go.

Real freedom. :cool2:
1365 = 1

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 03 May 2014 02:08 #11

• Android Replicant
Stress is also passed on to unborn children via cortizone levels from the mother.
Studies have proved that this can have a profound effect on personality.
More stress = more greed & propensity to addictions.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 04 May 2014 21:56 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
Stress is also passed on to unborn children via cortizone levels from the mother.
Studies have proved that this can have a profound effect on personality.
More stress = more greed & propensity to addictions.

Tay-Sachs

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations 16 Mar 2015 19:48 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
The brain and fertility needs all the things Jews tell you are bad for you

Ya know, animal fats, cholestrol, salt etc

I never had trouble thinking or making babies :D
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/62189-recipes-healthy-delicious-dishes.html?start=40#157258

What are "all the things Jews tell you are bad for you" ?

Do you drink fluoridated water? Or water from plastic bottles?
Do you eat iodized salt?
When did you make the last baby?
Hope your babies are healthy, sane and happy humans, anyhow.

(Pssst .... I will help you a bit to bridge the time until you know what to respond to Oracle's comments on your "So Where IS putin" thread ;) )

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare