Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 04 Oct 2014 16:33 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Your ex is not meant to lurk inside you, defying your current partner’s sperm and waiting to break forth in miniature form

‘What you won’t often witness is the father turning tenderly to the mother and murmuring, ‘Hey, he looks just like Phil! You know, your ex? With the motorbike, and sociopathic tendencies?'.' Photograph: Alamy

If you were to spend time in a maternity ward listening to proud new parents, you’d definitely hear them discussing their offspring’s genetic heritage. Does the new baby have her eyes or his? Could that be great Uncle Charlie’s nose? What you won’t often witness is the father turning tenderly to the mother and murmuring, “Hey, he looks just like Phil! You know, your ex? With the motorbike, and sociopathic tendencies?” But new research suggests that this scenario is more plausible than it sounds.

It has been shown that newborns may resemble a mother’s previous sexual partner, after scientists at the University of South Wales observed an instance of telegony – physical traits of previous sexual partners being passed down to future children.

The researchers found that, for fruit flies, the size of the offspring matched the size of the first male the mother mated with – not its biological father. It is thought that molecules of the semen produced by the first partner might be absorbed by the mother’s immature eggs.

“We don’t know yet whether this applies to other species,” explains author of the study, Dr Angela Crean. Too late, Dr Crean! I’m already working my way through a mental Powerpoint presentation of my exes and trying to work out whether I can travel back in time with a box of Durex.

The idea of our unborn children resembling partners past might initially fill us with horror, no matter how amicably your relationship ended. Your ex is not supposed to lurk inside you, waiting to burst forth in miniature form. This idea is scarier than Alien.

I’m sure plenty of prospective mothers feel incredibly guilty about the fact that they might be, unwittingly, about to fill the world with children who blow their nose on their sleeves, claim they have a moral objection to booking restaurants, and pronounce the eighth letter of the alphabet “haitch”.

However, if the hypothesis holds, it might not be entirely bad news. Whether we like it or not, the people we choose to date, and sleep with, reflect something of ourselves. It’s easy to write off past relationships in the same way we shudder at old pictures in which you’re wearing embellished, stonewashed denim. “Past me was such an idiot!” I often think. “I’m much wiser now.” But we ought to give our old selves more credit for doing what seemed right at the time – or at least acknowledge the fact that every decision which feels right now could seem just as foolish in five years.

If your children do share some traits with your former partners, it probably only shows the way that you were previously nurtured affects their nature. You’re human, and just as you’ll face difficult choices and make mistakes after they’re born, the way you behaved before they were born could impact on them too. Essentially, you have to accept that your old partners had admirable qualities which drew you to them in the first place, and that you’d be happy to pass them on to a child - or you have to admit that your current partner might also have bad qualities, and you’d be better off if you didn’t have children with anyone.

Despite the fact there’s still no solid evidence that the study applies to human reproduction, small children and exes can be equally irritating. You might, sleep deprived and frazzled, look at the freshly bathed toddler who has just started to massage their scalp with spaghetti hoops and think, “My ex used to make me feel this weepy and panicky! This must be his baby!” – when they don’t really have anything in common, just that your former partner used to act like a big baby and your infant child actually is one.

Ultimately, it’s down to you to teach your child to be a responsible citizen and happy human being. You may not have had the power to change your ex’s worst habits, but if the theory of telegony is true, you can find some satisfaction in taking control of the way their descendants behave.

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/02/baby-looks-like-ex-research
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 04 Oct 2014 16:37 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have sexual intercouse with
In this study they provide a description of male Mc in the female human brain and specific brain regions. The study was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases since these certain diseases occur more frequently in males.

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)."

Through the study they blindly and politically assume that all male Mc DNA found hosting in the female brain was from a male pregnancy. Funny how even our brightest scientists can live in denial.

BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

They did their best to hide the evidence. They buried it in numerous sub studies but I sifted through it all and found the damning statement, the one they tried to avoid. The statement that every single article written about this extremely important study completely censored and left out.

What are they so afraid of??

"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

Its so convenient how they flat out ignore the MOST OBVIOUS source of microchimerism male DNA hosting inside the female body. And the periodicals just deleted it alltogether. The scum bags.

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!

This will certainly piss the feminists off. But it explains so much about women, life, and relationships.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and attaches and burrows into your flesh. If its in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi movie.

I love how the agenda has convinced young ladies to be promiscuous. They knowingly are sabotaging generations of young women. Of COURSE they are.

The male DNA can also pass into and become part of a fetus from an entirely different male. So if your woman has a long track record, then your kids are likely carrying DNA from her past hookups.

Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?

We have only begun to understand the power and ramifications of this.
Links below:

www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592-Lambert1

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1
1365 = 1

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 04 Oct 2014 16:39 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
A "magickal child" is one born of the witch coven's sacred prostitute. The child is supposed to have DNA from all the male members of the coven. They can manipulate the child as he/she grows through the DNA link. And, upon death, discarnate members can slip into the body of the magickal child because of the DNA link. Works best if they're all family.

I think Aleister Crowely Tarot Thoth had the strength card with a beast that was seven headed of all her lovers, a poet, a solider, etc, etc..
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2014 16:53 by novum.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 05 Oct 2014 01:10 #4

Ive got 4 boys, none of them look like me :ponda: :larf:

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 05 Oct 2014 11:34 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Right. That's IT

I'm only marrying virgins from now on :mad:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 05 Oct 2014 23:44 #6

rodin wrote:
Right. That's IT

Dont mate, they are a complete fucking waste of time :thumbup:

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 09:18 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Germans in the thirties/fourties knew about this, it was called "Imprägnation" and I read about it several years ago, unfortunately can't find the source again. Might have been by M. Ludendorff or Evola.

It's just logic and I personally know a few children which do neither resemble their mother and her family much, nor their father or his family.
Thankfully the ex must have been tall and blond ;)

Edit: Is this a spelling mistake in the headline :cool2:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 09:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 09:20 #8

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
rodin wrote:
Right. That's IT

In Islam it is the Norm.

Women who have had sex go to private Dcotors to have their Hymen stiched up, it is a major issue.

Maybe this is why? And not just because they are perverts........
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 09:21 by wolfy.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 09:23 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wolfy wrote:
rodin wrote:
Right. That's IT

In Islam it is the Norm.

Women who have had sex go to private Dcotors to have their Hymen stiched up, it is a major issue.

Maybe this is why? And not just because they are perverts........

Perverse scam to please the pride of the owner.
Won't change the "outcome" :hahano:
On the other hand it won't matter much because there are no major visual differences among family members intermarrying
:killinme:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 09:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 10:04 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Edit: Is this a spelling mistake in the headline :cool2:

The articles headline is written like that. Alien is in single form, not plural, because i assume they are referring to the motion picture, Alien.

Apparently dog breeders know about this also, ive read that if people desire pure breeds, and one of the pure breed dog successfully mates with a non pure breed... then it should have a few more litters with the pure breed dog before the pups are deemed to be pure bred... just something i read... im not a dog breeder guy person or whatever.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 10:07 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Aryan.

:O ;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 10:20 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Maybe it will eventually.. see my other post. :hahano:

Maybe its a matter of quantity... dilute the others out with enough 'deposits'. :wissl:

:hahano:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 06 Oct 2014 22:26 #13

novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Maybe it will eventually.. see my other post. :hahano:

Maybe its a matter of quantity... dilute the others out with enough 'deposits'. :wissl:

:hahano:

:larf:

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 07 Oct 2014 00:04 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Ive got 4 boys, none of them look like me :ponda: :larf:
Doesn't that say something about your wife?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 07 Oct 2014 00:12 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oh snap!

:larf:

Thats what ent gets for sharing.

His thoughts i mean.. yes, his thoughts... wasnt talking about anything else. :umm:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

TELEGONY - TELEGONIE 17 Nov 2014 16:07 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Friedrich Leopold August Weismann (17 January 1834 – 5 November 1914) was a German evolutionary biologist.
Ernst Mayr ranked him the second most notable evolutionary theorist of the 19th century, after Charles Darwin.

Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband.

The term was coined by August Weismann from the Greek words τῆλε (tèle) meaning 'far' and γονος (gonos) meaning 'offspring'.

Both Arthur Schopenhauer and Herbert Spencer found telegony to be a credible theory;

Telegony, or the more general doctrine of "maternal impressions", was known in Ancient Israel.

The Gnostic followers of Valentinius characteristically took the concept from the physiological world into the realm of psychology and spirituality by extending the influence even to the thoughts of the woman. In the Gospel of Philip, a text among those found at Nag Hammadi:

"Whomever the woman loves, to him those who are born are like; if her husband, they are like her husband; if an adulterer, they are like the adulterer. Often when a woman sleeps with her husband, but while her heart is with the adulterer with whom she is accustomed to unite, she bears the one whom she bears so that he is like the adulterer."

Works of Weismann, a few also in English de.wikisource.org/wiki/August_Weismann
What a beautiful resting place upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Prof._August_Weismann_Ruhest%C3%A4tte.JPG/640px-Prof._August_Weismann_Ruhest%C3%A4tte.JPG

Contemporary Works on Telegony

Like father like son? Nongenetic paternal effects reinvigorate the possibility of telegony

" As a first step towards disentangling whether the effect is borne by the sperm itself or by accessory-gland products (ACPs) in the seminal fluid, we mated females initially to a male in high or low condition and then remated the female to a new male in high or low condition two weeks later. Interestingly, offspring size and viability were determined by the condition of the first male, with no effect of the condition of the second mate. Genetic tests confirm this result holds even when the second male is the biological father of the offspring. These findings suggest the paternal effect is mediated by ACPs, and provide a compelling case for reassessing the possibility of telegony as a valid phenomenon."

Crean AJ, Kopps AM, Bonduriansky R , University of New South Wales

Fetal genes in mother's blood: a novel mechanism for telegony?

Abstract

Telegony is a discredited genetic phenomenon that a previous male may influence the characteristics of offspring subsequently borne by the same female to another male. Although its reality was acknowledged by such authorities as Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer, it has been met with skepticism because of a lack of understanding of the theoretical basis for telegony. With the discovery of fetal genes in mother's blood, the penetration of somatic cells by sperm, and the ability of RNA to program genome rearrangement, mechanisms might exist for telegony.

(See related citations on the right)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23618818

Revisiting telegony: offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

Abstract

Newly discovered non-genetic mechanisms break the link between genes and inheritance, thereby also raising the possibility that previous mating partners could influence traits in offspring sired by subsequent males that mate with the same female (‘telegony’). In the fly Telostylinus angusticollis, males transmit their environmentally acquired condition via paternal effects on offspring body size. We manipulated male condition, and mated females to two males in high or low condition in a fully crossed design. Although the second male sired a large majority of offspring, offspring body size was influenced by the condition of the first male. This effect was not observed when females were exposed to the first male without mating, implicating semen-mediated effects rather than female differential allocation based on pre-mating assessment of male quality. Our results reveal a novel type of transgenerational effect with potential implications for the evolution of reproductive strategies.

Full article: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ele.12373/full

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2014 16:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 17 Nov 2014 18:29 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Yup...... right whatever these so called brightest Scientists saying!!

Quick rundown:
Key word summery from the articles to see where its heading; to brainwash the sheep's brains:

• Article from >> "theguardian"
  • our brightest Scientists
  • The researchers found that, for fruit flies << well, well "Charles Darwin" fruit flies talks back again.
  • Sumerian Gods
  • they forbid homosexuality
  • feminists
  • SEXUAL INTERCOURSE << in big letters
  • MOST OBVIOUS << in big letters
  • Like something out of a scifi movie << now we talking real Scientists qualities.
  • This research is scarier than Alien = NO! .... YOU ARE ALL THE REAL ALIENS YOURSELVES!!

• Why don't they just call it by its rightful all known name & reality?
    Most Women in this world are whores & that's why many babies are NOT& logically NOT being resembled by both end partners standing on the end of the road viewing there product creation!

Wake up people .......
    Do it right now if you dare & have the guts >>>> Go and ask your mother who your real father was?? ....... :O :O
    (I did long way back & she ???? naturally!)

Most will not even remember (because there were to many involved at the same time of reality actions!)
    (not nice to remember the way back Demons!)

Well I understand naturally not your mother was like this; because she was a good, good girl all her entire life ........ RIGHT!?
    WRONG!!! .... Is she not a Woman like most other women then & now!

Wake up & truly screw all your so called brain-dead mostly lying Scientists .

I say 75% of all babies ever been born having a different father input. (Physical real life input) & not some rest sperm DNA bullshit story.

Face it boys and girls most are whores ..........
    Male & females alike! Because it needs two to tango in the real world to create another bastard to continue on there historical traditional blood line & traditional lying system of the soul only type people.

Most will know there true mother; but most do not know there real father ........... because 1 + 1 = 2

I even have some scriptural text to support reality from way back recorded knowledge.
    105. The Savior said, "Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a whore."

What do you all really think how comes that his World is made up from 90% bastards & liars by now?? ...... >>>
    If you dare >>> ASK YOUR MOTHER SHE KNOWS!

But remember there are two mothers on earth for you could ask; to find out the real truth about things & is up to you which one you ask!

Question: to the more experienced once living here in this beautiful World ....
    WOULD YOU; OR COULD YOU EVER TRUST ANY WOMAN?
    which lives in this World of fake spoken only love & money, materialistic driven reality??

Wise man comments of the past:
    101. "Whoever does not hate [father] and mother as I do cannot be my [disciple], and whoever does [not] love [father and] mother as I do cannot be my [disciple]. For my mother [...], but my true [mother] gave me life."

Lets do it right now & lets all have a real DNA test on your self & your kids .......... & you will be surprised how many having a Father they never ever known. :wissl:
    But your mother did know exactly at the time; but may have forgotten about it for logical reasons! (being the goddess of known history!)

The real deal reality!

Don't be fooled over & over by your so called screwed up Scientists & face reality facts!
    @ oiram @

Continued in next Posting ..........
    Last Edit: 17 Nov 2014 19:31 by Mario.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 17 Nov 2014 19:26 #18

• Mario
    • Mushroom Kingdom
    • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
    Continued from previous post.............

Remember the first ever Woman Lilith & her first born one???
    Same old original bloodline & so it continued through Babylon, Egypt, Rome till today!
    People always thinking the great whore is always other things then your own self? (think again!)
    And I go so far to say; that this Great Whore is closer then your own blood!

Revelation 17:1-18:
    And there came one of the seven Angels, which have the seven vials and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore (this humanity) that sitteth upon many waters:
    With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabiters of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colour beast (the great beast whose number is 666), full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (The seven heads of the beast are the seven capital sins. The ten horns signify that this beast ascends and will tumble into the abyss.)

And the woman (the great whore (humanity)) was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour (this is how this humanity is symbolized in the internal worlds), and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. (The seven capital sins, Anger, Greed, Lust, Envy, Pride, Laziness, Gluttony, are related with the seven sub-planes or tenebrous regions of the abyss. These are the seven mountains on which the great whore is seated.)

And there are seven kings (the seven kings of Edom): five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    The five inferior principles are: Soul, Mind, Astral Body, Ethereal Body, and Physical Body; these five principles are fallen, that is to say, the human being is fallen.

The ten horns of the tragic wheel will ascend and will descend; they will rotate with the wheel of compensation. These ten horns ascend from the abyss, they impose themselves and command like ten kings, in order to tumble into the abyss when the wheel of nemesis (compensation or Samsara) is accomplishing its fatal rotation.

These (ten horns) have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
    And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    When the fatal wheel of compensation rotates, this whore (humanity) will be desolate and naked and the ten tragic horns will eat her flesh and burn her with the fire of their fornication, within the darkness of the abyss.

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
    This tragic, great city is Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth, that is to say, this perverse, modern civilization.
    Woe to those who do not listen to the written words in this book!
    Woe to the dwellers of the Earth!
    Woe, woe, to those who betray the work of my Father!
    http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-aquarian-message/1182-the-whore-and-the-beast.html

I do understand the texts above perfectly & know what it means & what it says and points to in real terms .........

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Should anyone be interested to find out & to understand what the "seven" & the "ten" horns relating too ....
    Here it is in detail:
    Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Your all not understanding your own scripture texts Reality!
    (The great Whore) - (The Seven mountains) - ( The seven capital sins) - (The seven heads of the beast )
    You are the Whore
    And here are the seven which makes you the Whore: Anger, Greed, Lust, Envy, Pride, Laziness, Gluttony

18) When the soul had overcome the third power, it went upwards and saw the fourth power, which took seven forms.
    19) The first form is darkness, the second desire, the third ignorance, the fourth is the excitement of death, the fifth is the kingdom of the flesh, the sixth is the foolish wisdom of flesh, the seventh is the wrathful wisdom. These are the seven powers of wrath.
    http://library/marygosp.htm 

My records are here to stay & the future; if there is one; will tell how far I'm on; or of the mark with my reality understanding!

@ oiram @
    Last Edit: 17 Nov 2014 22:23 by Mario.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 17 Nov 2014 20:42 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
    • Platinum Member
    • WORDS are my SWORD
    Now I think it does not matter, if your baby looks like your ex,
    if it's healthy and sane.

But imagine, your baby becomes a child, a teenager, an adult
    and has the same mental issues like your ex and is constantly
    overtexting you like your mentally disturbed ex!!!

:O

wakeup-world.com/2014/10/15/body-cells-transfer-genetic-info-directly-into-sperm-cells-amazing-study-finds/

Thanks to Seaic!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
    Last Edit: 19 Nov 2014 19:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

Your baby looks like your ex? This research is scarier than Alien 09 Jun 2016 22:17 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
    • Platinum Member
    • WORDS are my SWORD
    Interesting example ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI