Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Water, Science and Vibration

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 19:06 #1

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
www.h2omwater.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113&Itemid=110

"The chemical composition of the water is important. Yet, the structure of water is much more important than the chemical composition. “The structure of water” means how its molecules are organized. We can see how water molecules join together into groups. These are called clusters. Scientists came up with the idea that these clusters work as memory cells of a certain sort, in which water records the whole history of its relationship with the world, as if on magnetic tape. People do not think that when they turn on the light water is changing but we have seen in our experiments that it does. So that is the direction of our continued research. The water, of course, remains water, but its structure, like a nervous system, reacts to any vibratory wave form. Modern instruments have made it possible to record the fact that within each of water’s memory cells there are 440,000 information panels, each of which is responsible for its own type of interaction with the environment. The stability of the cluster structures confirmed the hypothesis that water is capable of recording and storing information. It may be the single most malleable computer. It is like computer memory. It takes on the memory of information.It has a specific arrangement. It is like the alphabet. If I give you the alphabet you don't know a word, you don't know a letter, you don't know a sentence. So the molecular structure is the alphabet of water. And you must make a sentence out of water and you can change the sentence depending on the vibration or intent you introduce to water."
Rustum Roy - International Academy of Sciences, Professor at Pennsylvania State University.

This seems to prove the homeopathic model of healing, as well as allowing us the opportunity to experiment for ourselves in terms of improving personal health.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Frothy

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 19:13 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 19:15 #3

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
www.alivewater.com/viktor-schauberger
"Water is a being that has life and death. With incorrect, ignorant handling, however, it becomes diseased, imparting this condition to all other organisms, vegetable, animal and human alike, causing their eventual physical decay and death, and in the case of human beings, their moral, mental and spiritual deterioration as well. From this it can be seen just how vital it is, that water should be handled and stored in such a way as to avert such pernicious repercussions.
"Science views the blood-building and character-influencing UR-ORGANISM - "WATER" merely as a chemical compound and provides millions of people with a liquid prepared from this point of view, which is everything but healthy water."
But what does modern, de-naturised civilization care, as long as it receives a suitably hygienised, clear liquid to shower, wash its dishes, clothes and cars. Once down the plug-hole in company with all manner of toxic chemicals and detergents, all is comfortingly out of sight and out of mind.
Although the chlorination of drinking and household water-supplies ostensibly removes the threat of water-borne diseases, it does so, however, to the detriment of the consumer. In its function of water sterilizer or disinfectant, chlorine eradicates all types of bacteria, beneficial and harmful alike. More importantly, however, it also disinfects the blood (about 80% water) or sap (ditto) and in doing so kills off or seriously weakens many of the immunity-enhancing micro-organisms resident in the body of those organisms constantly forced to consume it. This eventually impairs their immune systems to such a degree that they are no longer able to eject viruses, germs and cancer cells, to which the respective host-bodies ultimately fall victim."

Schauberger, instead of going to university, as he was expected to, moved to the hills in order to explore the natural qualities of water, seems he went with his own flow :cool:
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2014 19:16 by Asva. Reason: typo
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 19:20 #4

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
It's all in the vibration :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 19:56 #5

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I want to try and drink more water..

I'm not dehydrated, I drink a lot of milk, coffee, beer, fruit juice but rarely will I just drink plain water...

Unfortunately they fluoridate where I live. Not all of the UK fluoridates, but my bit does.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 20:07 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 20:16 #7

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Good point to remember, everything in appropriate balance :up:

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 21:03 #8

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
ttp://www.anthropologyofwater.com/2012/09/living-water-and-water-witching.html

"The American Society of Dowsers is a nonprofit corporation founded in Vermont in 1961 to disseminate knowledge of dowsing (water witching, discovery of lost articles or persons, and related para-psychological phenomena), development of its skills, and recognition for its achievements." They have branched off of the original understanding and defined "dowsing" as the act of searching for anything. But it is known that the original use and still dominating purpose of dowsing is to locate water underground. One theory that abounds regarding the workings of dowsing is that water is a "live" element. The electrical charge of water attracts metals and other water molecules. This is why using a forked willow tree is often a standard practice. Willow trees or water soaking plants and have a very wet fiber. The roots of a willow tree will grow indefinitly seeking water low in the ground. Despite its loose understanding and skeptical acceptance by scientific communities groups like the ASD push forward repeating a process in an effort to maintain its importance in society.

Ent might like to browse this site, they intellectually explore the concept of the wet t-shirt phenomena, it wasn't just just Zappa :wissl:
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2014 21:05 by Asva. Reason: im an idiot

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 21:14 #9

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Mr Happy, I said thanks with humour, Iv had my sup-liments, not just whiskey by the way- does work well with water tho :yup:

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 21:41 #10

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
www.learning-mind.com/does-water-really-have-memory-and-consciousness/

Leonardo Da Vinci had some similar thoughts, he said that " water is the driving force of life" as is honey, I said that :joker: IMHO

The above link is just a taster, to get your hard wired brains loosend, aquatically speaking :ponda:

With regards to any references to God, please realise that god is a figment of our wonderful imaginations, our hardwired sense of hope :twitch: :)

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 22:19 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Asva wrote:
Although the chlorination of drinking and household water-supplies ostensibly removes the threat of water-borne diseases, it does so, however, to the detriment of the consumer. In its function of water sterilizer or disinfectant, chlorine eradicates all types of bacteria, beneficial and harmful alike. More importantly, however, it also disinfects the blood (about 80% water) or sap (ditto) and in doing so kills off or seriously weakens many of the immunity-enhancing micro-organisms resident in the body of those organisms constantly forced to consume it.

I am about to buy a portable water distillation machine and was wondering about the bacteria thing? Distilled water is supposed to be," the purest water in the world". It's supposed to be as pure as rain water? Is there "good bacteria in rain water? It would seem bacteria ( both good and bad) would be destroyed in the distillation process? I have so many questions that remain unanswered about water. This is just one of them.

Great topic BTW.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2014 22:20 by peacenik.

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 22:24 #12

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
I cant answer your questions relevant as they are, we have to find out and that won't be easy unless you are a PhD chemist, which I am far from.
Did you read what Schauberger said about water in the forest as opposed to water in the ocean? you/we might have to move house :chuckle:
I think our water supplies are questionable depending on where we live, it's never straightforward is it? :(
Thanks for your interest :thumbup: and appreciate any input

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 23:40 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I think there is something far more profound about the subject of water than any of us can readily understand? Can water be blessed? is there such thing as "holy water"? ...And what of the rite of baptism? Does water in some sort of inexplicable way, cleans the soul of sins?

It's said that water is, "the universal solvent". Could this have a more profound meaning than just washing dirt and grime from the body? Did ancient peoples understand the mysteries of water better than we do? The ancient, "cities of God" e.g., Karnak, Memphis,and Teotihuacan used water as the motif of their cities . Why? Is there some sort of connection between immortality and water we are unaware of?

Consider this: If water has memory and responds to vibration and thoughts,and our bodies are 80% water does this not explain the elusive concept of Karma? "We are what we think". "our lives are founded on our thoughts".

Water behaves as the soul does, stagnant (old) water evaporates, goes up into the heavens, condenses, then comes down in the form of rain (young) water. And the cycle repeats over and over as the soul is said to do when occupying and leaving bodies.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2014 00:34 by peacenik.

Water, Science and Vibration 28 Dec 2014 23:54 #14

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Wonderful questions, I have asked the same, especially concerning the fact that our bodies make up a massive majority of water. Too many questions there, so where to start? with respect, I have asked them too.

Interesting that the religions of the world use water as a purifier, there has to be a common sense resolve there relating to health and well being.

They also use fire as a purifier, and what happens if you mix fire and water? You get steam!
Well that's another topic in itself :chuckle:
:thumbup:

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 00:52 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Asva wrote:
Wonderful questions, I have asked the same, especially concerning the fact that our bodies make up a massive majority of water. Too many questions there, so where to start? with respect, I have asked them too.

Interesting that the religions of the world use water as a purifier, there has to be a common sense resolve there relating to health and well being.

They also use fire as a purifier, and what happens if you mix fire and water? You get steam!

Good point!

Water is also the only stuff that appears naturally in 3 different states, Solid, (frozen), Liquid, Gas, (water vapor). Here again, the spiritual implication are obvious......The vapor being the disembodied Soul, the solid being, the Soul in the body, and the liquid being, current life.

There is all kinds of analogies that can be drawn from that substance rightly called,"the universal solvent". :)
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2014 00:54 by peacenik.

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 12:41 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Good thread Asva.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 13:09 #17

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
galacticconnection.com/the-hidden-metaphysical-properties-of-water/

This is a good all round article going into the metaphysical aspects of water throughout cultures as well as looking into some aspects of it's chemistry with ideas from Schauberger.

"The dance of creation is the harmonious interplay through attraction and repulsion of polarised atoms. The mutual attraction of 2x H and 1x O gives birth to the marvel of water. The catalytic role of dual polarity is initiated by the positive charge of the Sun, the inseminator of life, which melds with the Earth’s receptive and feminine energy. Together they are essential components for all biological processes.

We don’t normally think of water carrying an electric charge, but its bioelectrical sensitivity is one of the most important qualities in its importance for life. The electromagnetic qualities of mineral-rich or saline water allow it to steer processes and evolution by constantly shifting the energy reciprocally between positive and negative charges. Schauberger showed that a natural river flowing sinuously across the landscape recharges its energy towards the positive or yang on right-hand bend and towards the negative or yin on a left-hand bend. This constant accumulation of yin and yang charges raises the energy level of the water so that it can perform its true role in nurturing the landscape. The same happens with our biological water.

Through spiralising movement, water maintains its energy as ‘living water’. In its most dynamic state, water develops the structure of a vortex which raises its energy level – more quickly if the direction of the spin alternates between left and right..."

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 20:06 #18

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Asva wrote:

Schauberger showed that a natural river flowing sinuously across the landscape recharges its energy towards the positive or yang on right-hand bend and towards the negative or yin on a left-hand bend. This constant accumulation of yin and yang charges raises the energy level of the water so that it can perform its true role in nurturing the landscape. ."

Not sure about this statement as the left and right direction may vary on a sphere?? ANy ideas?

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 22:31 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Asva wrote:
Asva wrote:

Schauberger showed that a natural river flowing sinuously across the landscape recharges its energy towards the positive or yang on right-hand bend and towards the negative or yin on a left-hand bend. This constant accumulation of yin and yang charges raises the energy level of the water so that it can perform its true role in nurturing the landscape. ."

Not sure about this statement as the left and right direction may vary on a sphere?? ANy ideas?

I think it refers to the direction the water is travelling in, so it goes left, it will be left wherever on the globe, it's like if you raise your left arm, no matter where you are on the globe it will always be your left arm, if you're upside down it may appear as your right arm to an observer, though in reality it;s you left arm, the same applies for running water, if you look at it from beneath it may appear to be going right, to you, but the water is going to it's left.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2014 22:32 by Frothy.

Water, Science and Vibration 29 Dec 2014 23:08 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Asva wrote:

Good point!

Water is also the only stuff that appears naturally in 3 different states, Solid, (frozen), Liquid, Gas, (water vapor). Here again, the spiritual implication are obvious......The vapor being the disembodied Soul, the solid being, the Soul in the body, and the liquid being, current life.

There is all kinds of analogies that can be drawn from that substance rightly called,"the universal solvent". :)

I agree with your insightful post peanut, the evaporation of water also has an element of reincarnation, as humans are about 80% water (or whatever the figure is) then when we die, the water will leave us, it will go somewhere else, it can't disappear, it either evaporates or seeps away, our minerals return to the earth, water seems to be the key to life, I'm quite sure as a feeling I get about it, that it expresses itself with certain minerals as life, water is the substance that carries minerals from the earth, it enriches the earth by mixing them, and that some of the expressions of mineral enriched water is responsible for life as we know it, water is never still, even in a bucket, it reacts to temperature, it's not only a life giver, it's as if it is responsible for the creation of life, so I think not only does it serve to maintain life, it also has something to do with the creation of it, I rather think that the correct cocktail of minerals could have been responsible for life on this planet, perhaps just the correct temperature, some kind of plant or something, like a slimey substance was infused with a cocktail of minerals and became an independent, a creature... :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2014 23:12 by Frothy.