Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 16:24 #61

• Frothy
  • Released
PS I read somewhere that Gandhi took either vaccines or some type of medicine that he normally would have disapproved of, and stopped his wife from doing so, is that right Mr Happy ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 16:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 16:41 #62

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20150103229296

Saudi has exactly the same vaccination schedule as the US.

Go figure.
It was always going to happen!!

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 16:41 #63

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Blue_Tackler wrote:
PS I read somewhere that Gandhi took either vaccines or some type of medicine that he normally would have disapproved of, and stopped his wife from doing so, is that right Mr Happy ?

Antibiotics and Antimalerials...... I first heard about this story from Russel Brand in his Messiah Complex stand-up...

portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/333053.shtml

Gandhi's hypocrisy; anyone is easily as moral as their heroes
author: Russ Kick
Gandhi is often ranked, directly or subtly, alongside Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King, Jr. as one of the greatest peacemakers - indeed, one of the greatest human beings - of all time. The mythology that surrounds him - which he built, leaving his followers, admirers and hagiographers to reinforce and embellish - has almost completely smothered the many unflattering facts about him.
Space doesn't permit a full exploration of Gandhi's numerous, consequential skeletons- his racism, his betrayal of the Untouchables, his acquiescence toward the Nazis. Instead, let's focus on something more personal and, in some ways, more upsetting.

In August 1942, Gandhi and his wife, Kasturba, among others, were imprisoned by the British in Aga Khan Palace near Poona. Kasturba had poor circulation, and she'd weathered several heart attacks. While detained in the palace, she developed bronchial pneumonia. One of her four sons, Devadas, wanted her to take penicillin. Gandhi refused. He was okay with her receiving traditional remedies, such as water from the Ganges, but he refused her any medicines, including this newfangled antibiotic, saying that the Almighty would have to heal her.

The Life and Death of Mahatma Gandhi quotes him on February 19, 1944: "If God wills it, He will pull her through." Gandhi: A Life adds this wisdom from the Mahatma: "You cannot cure your mother now, no matter what wonder drugs you may muster. She is in God's hands now." Three days later, Devadas was still pushing for the penicillin, but Gandhi shot back: "Why don't you trust God?" Kasturba died that day.

The next night, Gandhi cried out: "But how God tested MY faith!" He told one of Kasturba's doctors that the antibiotic wouldn't have saved her and that allowing her to have it "would have meant the bankruptcy of MY faith." (Emphasis mine.)

But Gandhi's faith wasn't much of an obstacle a short time later when it was his ass on the line. A mere six weeks after Kasturba died, Gandhi was flattened by malaria. He stuck to an all-liquid diet as his doctors tried to convince him to take quinine. But Gandhi refused and died of the disease, right? No, actually, after three weeks of deterioration, he took the diabolical drug and quickly recovered. The stuff about trusting God's will and testing faith only applied when his wife's life hung in the balance. When he needed a drug to stave off the Grim Reaper, down the hatch it went. .

That's not all though:
www.thewire.com/entertainment/2011/03/new-biography-suggests-gandhi-may-not-have-been-such-nice-guy/36132/

and there is more... which does raise some questions...

Why do we glorify Gandhi yet vilify Hitler? That might seem like some jumbled up thinking and an attempt to appease the resident nazis that we have come to accept and love on TZ, but maybe, just maybe, there are more than 50 shades of grey. Every good person is flawed, and some are more flawed than we have been led to believe. And history yada yada is written by the victors and/or global elites and mainstream media. The past, present, and future are what tptb say they are. Our heroes and villains are who tptb say they should be.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:16 by Mr Cappy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 16:59 #64

• Exorcist
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm not suggesting that people ought to take vaccines, it's just that there's not much credible evidence imo to connect them to Autism.

At times on this forum people ask for hard evidence and there is two studies here that suggest that there is no link between mmr vaccines and autism.

IMO the supposed connection to autism is a side issue used by the Big Pharma Corporate PR system to divert attention away from vaccination's massive detrimental effect on the body's natural defence mechanism, the immune system. These bastards are obviously trying to down play the significance of the use of the deadly mercury based vaccine preservative Thimerosal. Autism could be a side effect but IMO there are many others which they know about and deliberately cover up.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:50 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 17:07 #65

• Frothy
  • Released
Exorcist wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm not suggesting that people ought to take vaccines, it's just that there's not much credible evidence imo to connect them to Autism.

At times on this forum people ask for hard evidence and there is two studies here that suggest that there is no link between mmr vaccines and autism.

IMO the supposed connection to autism is a side issue used by Big Pharma PR agents to divert attention away from vaccination's massive detrimental effect on the body's natural defence mechanism, the immune system.

You might be right.

I accidently deleted my post,, here it is again

What do you think caused these increases in cases 1990 & 1994.

I'm just wondering what happened during those years in the.... (world).

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 17:22 #66

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

IMO the supposed connection to autism is a side issue used by Big Pharma PR agents to divert attention away from vaccination's massive detrimental effect on the body's natural defence mechanism, the immune system.

You might be right.

lol, and this is my second reply to this post! My reply vanished with your deletion!

Correct me if I am wrong, but Aspergers didn't become a formally recognised DSM diagnosis until 1994. Would that account for the peak?
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:25 by Mr Cappy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 17:39 #67

• Frothy
  • Released
There is a connection in data between autism and neanderthals. in the aspect of both of these seemingly very different topics are peculiar to northern Europeans, in the context of, autism is much rarer with black people, and so is neanderthal dna.

I don't know if the 'fear' of the proposed global warming, or some other low vibration concern can stimulate a reaction for certain traits to surface that perhaps would usually remain dormant.

In other words, if northern Europeans get the impression of warming their neanderthal dna starts to glitch.

I posted about the connection re autism/neanderthals last year, here's a link to the theory. www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:45 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 17:44 #68

• Frothy
  • Released
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You might be right.

lol, and this is my second reply to this post! My reply vanished with your deletion!

Correct me if I am wrong, but Aspergers didn't become a formally recognised DSM diagnosis until 1994. Would that account for the peak?

I'm not sure because Asperger's may come under all ASD on the graph, not 'autism' that's what we don't know about the problem here.

Edit - But it would not reduce thereafter so I would say the peaks are not because of Asperger's recognition.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:50 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 18:32 #69

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You might be right.

I'm not sure because Asperger's may come under all ASD on the graph, not 'autism' that's what we don't know about the problem here.

Edit - But it would not reduce thereafter so I would say the peaks are not because of Asperger's recognition.

An initial burst of diagnosis, followed by a stabilization?

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 18:51 #70

• Frothy
  • Released
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You might be right.

An initial burst of diagnosis, followed by a stabilization?

I don't think so, the study is for children up to the age of 7yrs old, if you look at the way the chart lines on the graph peak, they're heading up there before 1994 and reduce at about the same rate, so the incline began to rise sharply 1993 and only peaked 1994, so what was driving the escalation that only peaked in 1994, and then declined at about the same rate, the same pattern can be seen for the regressive autism continuum, I don't think Aspeger's is regressive afaik.

It seems the first 1990 smaller peak was slightly in line with MMR introduction, then it carries on increasing after MMR had been reset as the three individual vaccines, I know there are lots of other graphs but this is the best one, as in Japan the MMR was started and stopped, and the process is here logged. So the study is done under the best conditions.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 19:37 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 21:41 #71

• Frothy
  • Released

Here's my guess on the peaks

Before we get to the first peak, autism awareness in the late 1980's had increased, it had previously been misdiagnosed as other things in many cases. There is also a whole batch of freshly realized cases at the first peak and also more during the early 1990's along with some other conditions perhaps such as Rett syndrome across both peaks.

Rett syndrome and classic autism both come into the category of pervasive developmental disorders.

Pre 1994 I assume beacuse that Asperger's syndrome was yet to be officially classed on the DSM, it's possible that it may have been started to have been termed 'high functioning autism' Dr's using their own discretion as 'possible' or 'likely' said by a person with the correct credentials might give a diagnoses but could be argued by insurance companies and the like.
Higher Functioning Autism or Asperger’s?
There are many similarities with autism without mental retardation (or “Higher Functioning Autism”), and the issue of whether Asperger syndrome and Higher Functioning Autism are different conditions is not resolved.

To some extent, the answer to this question depends on the way clinicians and researcher make use of this diagnostic concept, since until recently there was no “official” definition of Asperger syndrome. The lack of a consensual definition led to a great deal of confusion as researchers could not interpret other researchers’ findings, clinicians felt free to use the label based on their own interpretations or misinterpretations of what Asperger syndrome “really” meant, and parents were often faced with a diagnosis that nobody appeared to understand very well, and worse still, nobody appeared to know what to do about it.

School districts are often not aware of the condition, insurance carriers could not reimburse services provided on the basis of this “unofficial” diagnosis, and there was no published information providing parents and clinicians alike with guidelines on the meaning and implications of Asperger syndrome, including what should the diagnostic evaluation consist of and what forms of treatment and interventions were warranted.
psychcentral.com/lib/history-of-aspergers-disorder/000879

So by terming Asperger's as 'high functioning autism' a type of diagnosis could have been done, using the already in place 'autism' DSM and adjusting it to apply to different levels of autism, though all conditions will be called 'autism'.

So bearing this in mind, it's then possible to see according to the graph that high functioning autism, along with classic autistic conditions that were previously thought to have been 'something else' have all added to it, once the autism spectrum was recognized in 1994, Asperger's syndrome then had it's own DSM criteria, it no longer was called 'high functioning autism' or an estimated Asperger's syndrome but had it's own unique place on the spectrum.

I'm guessing that what happened in1994 where a high increase is seen on the graph is that other conditions that had been diagnosed as different neurological conditions had now fitted into the autism spectrum, there would have been a lot of reassessing done, and diagnoses changed, I assume Dr's and parents would have been waiting for the appearance of the autism spectrum on the DSM and wasted no time in getting their children/patients reassessed. After these reassessments were done in good fashion, we then get a tail off and a decline on the chart as can be seen.

So the question is what caused all this to begin with, autism and it's spectrum.

I think it's nothing new and I tend to agree with this topological take on it, see link below.

autismtheory.org/topotheory.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 22:16 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 06 Jan 2015 23:55 #72

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The topic of the day is an MIT report which claims that because of Roundup, half of all children will be autistic within 10 years

I remember a newscast in 2009 that bluntly stated that "next year autism rates in children will almost double, from 1 in 150 to 1 in 85." And then I knew that someone was causing autism via a controlled vector because there is no way you can make a prediction like that without knowing the cause and having control over it. And sure enough, the "prediction" came true.
Why would anyone want the new prediction - half of all children to have autism - to become true? Forget Roundup, Roundup may be bad but it is not the cause when parents clearly state their child went to hell after a vaccination. How could Stephanie Seneff of MIT miss this salient point? Is MIT not supposed to be good at getting it right? Why would anyone rig the vaccines to destroy that many children and then try to push it off on Gyphosphate?

This is something that would be done only by someone or something that wanted our civilization destroyed, and we now know the name of a woman who has the inside scoop with regard to who that "someone or something" is. She did not have the miraculous math equation that figured out the brain of Sir Rothchild or Rockefeller, she should be immediately arrested and have her toes electrocuted until she talks about who is doing this and feeding her info. Roundup, which, though obviously bad, is simply not bad enough to magically blow brains out of half of all children immediately after a vaccination.

Autism is being caused via a controlled vector. You can control a shot and make sure only certain communities get certain shots. You cannot as effectively control roundup treated food crops. If "they" are going to unleash a monster so bad it will destroy half of all children within the next 10 years, you can damn well bet it is NOT GLYPHOSPHATE because you cannot control the food supply well enough to make sure your little DAVID never gets ANY OF IT AT ALL. Shots would be easy, just tell your Jewish doctor you are Jewish and David will get the shot that will not destroy his ability to dominate everyone who is spinning like a chimpanzee from a tainted one.

Now we know the plan. The real headline should be:
Luciferian Jewish community plans to use their media dominance to enforce ignorance of a war plan to blow the brains out of half of all children and MIT researcher Stephanie Seneff performed the controlled release of data and pointed at a B.S. cause so "I want a big screen Betty" will never know it was the shot that killed Tommy's brain.

Never mind the fact that the FDA got busted when someone blew the whistle on them rigging vaccine test results to bury the fact that they knew with absolute certainty the autism problems were caused by the vaccines they approved. And who is now running the corrupted American government that is not only allowing this to happen, but is seriously pressuring families to take their kids in for shots that the government knows with absolute certainty will make it happen?
How could Stephanie point the finger at glyphosphate so soon after a huge bust on a corrupted government that knows the real cause if she actually cared about the topic enough to make such an ominous prediction? Oh please, we are about to win our victory over mankind! We are about to release the REAL monster, please, let ME do the job of pointing to a different cause so all the mommies bring their kiddies in for conversion to zoo animals! WE WILL WIN, PLEASE, OH PLEASE LET ME DO ONE OF THE BIG DISINFO JOBS!

If the sleeping sheeple are not instantaneously lurched out of their Jewish programmed big screen inflicted stupor and remain ignorant of vaccine inflicted catastrophe, and I MEAN RIGHT NOW, it absolutely will be GAME OVER. This prediction is for half of all children within the next 10 years to be rendered totally incompetent. This is the final step, they are going for the final smack down and STEPHANIE SENEFF KNOWS THE REAL PLAN. She should be immediately arrested and sent to Gitmo to play water games. But that will not happen simply because our government is now too usurped to ever torture the real enemy." ___~~~ www.jimstonefreelance.com/
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 23:56 by wiikkidd.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 07 Jan 2015 13:49 #73

• Frothy
  • Released
@ wiikkidd

I don't agree with it being a plot dealt out by Jews, that target certain communities. Because Jews also have an autistic section to their communities.
Who Are We?

The Jewish Autism Trust is a charity that supports families of children with Autism or Aspergers. We are unaffiliated and welcome families across the Jewish community.

What do we do?

The Jewish Autism Trust gives members the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences and to give each other mutual support. We also organise speakers on a regular basis. Past speakers have included a tribunal judge, an SEN lawyer, a behavioural psychologist, a dietician and an autism expert. The charity offers constant email support and keeps members updated with information that is current to autism. The Jewish Autism Trust also holds family and fundraising events throughout the year.
www.jewishautism.org/About.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 13:55 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 00:03 #74

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
@ wiikkidd

I don't agree with it being a plot dealt out by Jews, that target certain communities. Because Jews also have an autistic section to their communities.
Who Are We?

The Jewish Autism Trust is a charity that supports families of children with Autism or Aspergers. We are unaffiliated and welcome families across the Jewish community.

What do we do?

The Jewish Autism Trust gives members the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences and to give each other mutual support. We also organise speakers on a regular basis. Past speakers have included a tribunal judge, an SEN lawyer, a behavioural psychologist, a dietician and an autism expert. The charity offers constant email support and keeps members updated with information that is current to autism. The Jewish Autism Trust also holds family and fundraising events throughout the year.
Naturally occurring Autism & chemicals that cause a autistic like reaction are two different things. The skyrocketing illnesses coinciding w/prove tainted shots cannot be ignored. As well as the companies connected/owned by the usual suspects. The evil that calls the shots in this country for over 100+ years have been exposed by their works. Further, I never agree 100% w/any researchers work. Mr. Jones can be contacted at the web linked as well as on the Reactor Breach forum for more.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 00:14 #75

• Frothy
  • Released
wiikkidd wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
@ wiikkidd

Who Are We?

What do we do?

Naturally occurring Autism & chemicals that cause a autistic like reaction are two different things. The skyrocketing illnesses coinciding w/prove tainted shots cannot be ignored. As well as the companies connected/owned by the usual suspects. The evil that calls the shots in this country for over 100+ years have been exposed by their works. Further, I never agree 100% w/any researchers work. Mr. Jones can be contacted at the web linked as well as on the Reactor Breach forum for more.

So what do you think of the Japanese study that I posted and that the peaks in cases seem to have no connection to MMR as a cocktail but do seem to coincide with the raised awareness of the conditions and additional criteria to the DSM?

What evidence is there that any particular chemical causes autism, what is this chemical and how does it cause autism?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 00:15 by Frothy.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 01:16 #76

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Heavy metal's mercury, aluminum for starters. This: henrymakow.com/a_brazilian_picture_-_vaccines.html

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 01:21 #77

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
henrymakow.com/a_brazilian_picture_-_vaccines.html There is no doubt their is a deliberate poisoning of children today, in needles alone. Factor in the chemtrails, GMO, water fluoridation, over processed foods, sugars, ect and the illnesses are staggering.

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 01:34 #78

• Frothy
  • Released
wiikkidd wrote:
henrymakow.com/a_brazilian_picture_-_vaccines.html There is no doubt their is a deliberate poisoning of children today, in needles alone. Factor in the chemtrails, GMO, water fluoridation, over processed foods, sugars, ect and the illnesses are staggering.

I agree with that statement, though is there any evidence that any of these things are directly linked to autism as a cause? And why would black people not be subjected to them, as autism in blacks is much rarer than in whites, autism is also much rarer in females than males.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 02:51 #79

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 3:58 AM
This article went viral and received over 300 million reads. It shut out Google for the first six thousand hits, got translated into every language, triggered policy changes in several nations and made it to publications from Pub Med to several major religions. This is the number one most read article this site ever released, and it remains true to this day though it has been superseded by a following report. I suggest you also read this article about bacteriophages which is the new direction they are taking destructive vaccines because the damage is more precise with this new method.

Tainted nightmare

Dr. Sarah Stone, Pharm-D

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

Russ Clarke, Editor

"The H1N1 vaccination program, when put into the same frame as the engineered virus to go with it, appears to be a clear effort to divide humanity into two groups; those who have lost their intellect, health and sexuality via a tainted vaccination, and those who have not and are therefore superior."

I met the story about the swine flu with great skepticism; it played like a story line in a B movie - Students go abroad for spring break. Students get the virus. Students bring it home. Worldwide pandemic starts. The story line was unbelievable, and I knew from day one that there was either no virus at all, and that it was just a "wag the dog", or that a manufactured outbreak was intentionally released and underway.

Unfortunately the latter was true, and now we have an entirely new bug on our hands. It has never been seen before, and virologists have been quoted saying "where the hell it got all these genes from we don't know." Extensive analysis of the virus has revealed genes from the original 1918 flu, the avian flu, and two new H3N2 viruses from Eurasia. All evidence points to the fact that the swine flu is indeed a genetically engineered virus.

This article is the result of a team effort intended to explore what the motive for releasing it may be, to warn you in advance of things to come.

The first attempt

In Feb 2009, Baxter, a major manufacturer of vaccines, sent the seasonal flu shot to 18 different countries with live unattenuated H5N1 bird flu. When the Czech company Biotest was assigned to test the vaccine on live animals for the Czech government, they realized something was wrong when the test animals died. The alarm went out to all others who had received it, fortunately before it was administered. Upon follow up examination of the vaccine the live virus was revealed, had no one caught Baxter's tainted batch, we would now be in the midst of a pandemic with massive numbers of dead.

Baxter was not prosecuted or punished in any way for this, even though their operational BSL3 (bio safety level 3) protocol would have stopped such contamination from being possible. The safety protocol, combined with the potency and volume of the virus in the shots clearly shows that the contamination was intentional, and that indeed an attempt to kill millions was stopped simply because ONE country paid attention to what it was getting. The protocol made it technically impossible for the virus to make the leap from the research department to the vaccine manufacturing department, which could never have had H5N1 show up there due to any reason other than willful intent.

One would think that Baxter would have been put out of business for making such an "error" but the opposite is true, which begs many questions, such as how did the live bird flu end up in millions of doses of vaccine? Why were the ingredients of the vaccine formulated to allow the virus to survive fully potent en route? Why was Baxter not prosecuted or punished in any way? Instead of rightfully blackballing the company, the World Health Organization has rewarded Baxter with a contract to make a large portion of the "Swine flu" vaccinations set to be distributed world wide this fall. How on earth could that be?

The main focus

Let's switch to another aspect of vaccines, the real focus of this article, which is the plan to destroy our intellect, our health and our sexuality via a mass world wide vaccination campaign. With the use of special additives called adjuvants, manufacturers are able to increase the number of possible doses that can be made on time for the fall flu season. But though there are many safe adjuvants which can be added, they are adding one - squalene, which has been shown to cause prolonged systemic immune response against the squalene itself, which results in reduced fertility, reduced intellect and reduced life span.

Squalene is an important molecule in the body. It is a precursor to many different oils and hormones, and is needed for proper brain function, fertility and also plays an important role in protecting cells from aging and mutation. Anything which affects your natural squalene can have a major negative impact on your health.

Because the squalene will be injected in the presence of a pathogen during the H1N1 vaccination, it will cause an immune response against not only the pathogen, but to the squalene itself. Squalene is a precursor molecule which is essential for the production of many hormones including all of the male and female sexual hormones. Squalene is also a precursor to many of the neurochemical receptors prevalent in the nervous system and when the immune system is programmed to attack squalene, it causes irreversible neuronal and neuromuscular damage which can range from a loss of intellect and autism to more serious disorders such as Lou Gehrig's disease and systemic autoimmune diseases and possibly brain tumors.

In independent studies where squalene laced vaccines were injected into guinea pigs, the resultant autoimmune disorders killed 14 out of 15. A later test, to verify the results had the same outcome.

When first injected via the anthrax vaccine in Gulf War 1, it permanently disabled many of the soldiers who received it, due to the effects now known as the Gulf War Syndrome. 95 percent of the soldiers who recieved the anthrax vaccine have been found to have antibodies to squalene. Few of the soldiers who recieved the vaccine remained healthy and do not have the antibodies whether or not they were deployed. None of the soldiers who did not receive the vaccine have the antibodies, even those who fought in Iraq. Squalene antibody related deaths total 6.5 percent of the vaccinated group.

It takes approximately a year for the effects to fully manifest themselves because that much time passes before the nervous system and brain deplete the reserves of Squalene that are out of the reach of the immune system and only after the reserves are gone will cell injury begin. This takes the pressure off vaccine manufacturers who deny any wrongdoing for a response so delayed. And with Congress passing legislation granting immunity to any corporations who cause damage with their vaccines, the outlook is evermore dark.

After examining the components of the H1N1 flu vaccine we can only conclude that it is not intended to treat the flu at all, quite differently, it is intended to:

1. Reduce intelligence
2. Reduce life span
3. Reduce fertility
4. Cause numerous deaths

For if it was intended for any other purpose, Squalene and other adjuvants beyond the scope of this article would not be present. Furthermore, the scope of this article only covers squalene, and we believe that because there are so many ways to induce autoimmune responses equally devastating via other injectable formulations coupled with the obviously intentional shipment of a pandemic by Baxter that the credibility of vaccines is forever tainted and the trust in the greater medical community may have been irreparably broken. Baxter should be out of business, the fact that they are not is damning.

The trust is broken

Through a manufactured pandemic and damaging vaccine the world health organization along with major manufacturers in the pharmaceutical industry have demonstrated clear intent to damage all of mankind. For what purpose is difficult to determine, but it would be safe to assume that there will be those who have been told and know better than to take one of these tainted vaccines, and as a result they will be of superior intelligence and health when put in perspective with those who receive them. The H1N1 vaccination program, when put into the same frame as the obviously engineered virus to go with it, appears to be a clear effort to divide humanity into two groups, those who have lost their intellect, health and sexuality via a tainted vaccination, and those who have not and are therefore superior. It can now be reasoned that it is no longer safe to take ANY vaccination for any reason; please, do not let them get your children.

If you ever see a video of major figures getting theirs, keep in mind that not all shots will be created equal!

References

The most valuable reference for this article by far was Dr. Sarah Stone, Pharm-D. Thank you so much, you helped sort fact from fiction and made this article possible

Newsmax.com "Vaccine May Be More Dangerous Than Swine Flu"

Mercola.com "Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine's Dirty Little Secret Exposed"

Chiroweb.com "Vaccines May Be Linked to Gulf War Syndrome"

The Unify Coalition "Experimental Vaccines / Adjuvants / Squalene:"

Health Freedom Alliance Read this to item 122, it returns to English half a page down!

Rense This is an excellent report on the Gulf War Syndrome and Autism, by Neurosergeon Dr Blaylock
The % of natural and % manmade toxin's that cause 'autistic' like damage are far apart. Each case would have to be run up in a lab to determine what has occurred. The parents today that have seen their child wither before their eyes AFTER a shot or series of shot's bears the evidence. Mercury & Aluminum were used for decades as fillings for teeth. As close to the brain as you can get. In turn the old folks of the last 20 years saw alzheimer's skyrocket as well.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Half of all children will be autistic in ten years’ time 08 Jan 2015 07:51 #80

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
There is a connection in data between autism and neanderthals. in the aspect of both of these seemingly very different topics are peculiar to northern Europeans, in the context of, autism is much rarer with black people, and so is neanderthal dna.

Do you just make things up as you go along?
Reports of regressive autism – in which young children lose early language and social skills – are twice as common for African American children as for white children, according to new research. The same study found reports of regression 50 percent higher for Hispanic children than for whites.
It was always going to happen!!