Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Victims No More

Victims No More 09 Sep 2015 17:00 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Read the video description.

Colin Flaherty's Channel

Of course I did not start this thread for b/w topics, but for all former brainwashed do-gooder victims,
who are - hopefully - waking up now - hopefully rather fast than slowly.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Real women respect real men ONLY.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
How hostile aggressors treat the invaded benevolent groups:

Rape the women, loot and burn down the place, kill the men -
after they had them watch
what they are doing.

Nothing ever changes?

Not in RL and not on forums .....

Who has the power to bring about a real change?

The women?

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62234-women.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2015 20:43 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Victims No More - Europeans will fight back 10 Sep 2015 09:33 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description - script:

“Europeans are the root cause of all evil, Europeans must go away, they must leave their lands to these newcomers, to these immigrants, and it’s our destiny to just vanish into the dim of history . . .”

It’s a fashion! It sounds fashionable in the liberal mindset, but it will not really cause our downfall, because we are going to fight back. Always – when a community or an individual is attacked or threatened, the individual or the community fights back. And we are just about to reach that moment when we are fighting back. At the moment these suicidal ideas are still fashionable, but that is about to change, and when that changes, our entire history will change. Once again, Europeans will fight back. They will reclaim their land. They will never let anyone – outsider – take it. All we have to do is wait, because it’s coming. It’s closer that we even thought. Things may start changing tomorrow.

So, I’m definitely an optimist. It is going to be the most revolutionary moment in our history, when the dark corners of our being are awakened: The beast – the beast that has been rattling in chains for decades. The liberals thought that they had killed the beast. The liberals thought that they had managed to castrate the Europeans to render them harmless so that you can just push them away when the moment comes. But the beast – this will to live – is still there. It’s been rattling its chains for several years now. The liberals thought that they had destroyed it, that it would never come back, but it’s coming back! And when we finally come to terms with our animal side – the dark side, the good side! The energy! The passion! The rage! The insanity! It is going to be a most healing moment. We are not just these sterile intellectuals who are willing to be treated . . . [searches for the words]. We are not these leftist intellectuals who have no . . . [searches for the words]. It’s going to be the most revolutionary moment in our history! The beast is awakened. It will fight back! The collective being of Europeans will be electrified, from the Ural mountains to Lisbon, they will be all united. They will be this collective animal that is fighting for its survival in this world. And that will be so wonderful. It will be an experience. It will be something absolutely magnificent.

The liberals, of course, they are be blamed, for all of this. The liberals, oddly enough, they are the ones who created all this mess, and they actually are going to create their worst nightmare. After the Second World War, the [politics of the] entire European and Western civilization is a constant reaction against what happened back then (1933 – 1945), and actually to all the nationalist wars and bloodshed and destruction that took place since the early 19th century. And the liberals vowed that this would never happen again. Well, really, you have to admire, this sounds beautiful at first. But the liberals, in their foolishness, they went too far. They thought that they can erase this absolutely crucial part of our psyche, of our psychology, of our being, and replace it with some leftist nonsense about human rights and democracy, and at the same time flood our continent with immigrants – with brutal, vicious immigrants who are turning our societies into perfectly unbearable places to live in. Had the liberals been more moderate in their aspirations, say if our problems were just some kind of economic liberalism, things wouldn’t be that bad. But no, the liberals, they wanted everything. They wanted to change us completely.

Basically it’s the same thing that happened in the Soviet Union. Also in the Soviet Union, they wanted to create something new, a new Homo Sovieticus, something that had never been before, but under the excruciating dictatorship you could forge these enlightened communist people. But it failed.

The liberals also had a very similar agenda. They thought that they could do the same, but this time it would be an intellectual, tolerant, rational liberal, always willing to step aside and make room for any rowdy, violent intruder, intellectualizing to himself why he once again stepped back and made room for these infiltrators.

So, the liberal dream is about to fall apart; the leftist-liberal dream.

The liberals have built their fantasies in a world where the economy was booming, and the wealth was accumulating in the Western World. But now we are facing a situation where the economy will collapse. So the economic basis for this fantasy world is falling. So obviously the liberals have nothing to offer when we are fighting for our survival. So the liberal dreams are being shattered by the excruciating pressure of the world economy.

So this is going to be very interesting, very very interesting indeed, and uplifting to see how the entire Western World is rearranging itself, ready to face these new challenges, ready to fight back in order to survive...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015 10:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

Victims No More - Europeans will fight back 12 Sep 2015 19:48 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Turn on, Tune in, Take Over!

=> Europeans Of The World . . . Time To Come Home!

Disclaimer twimc: of course I do not approve of the mind-f*cking artistic pictures of the earth and of Columbus et al. being white.
And I also do not approve of revolution - but the system is forcing us to fight, no matter what we wish for - or we lay down and die without resistance ....
Any alternative ideas? Put them forward.

Source, context and comment on TZ: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63577-eu-elections-pest-cholera-in-new-babylon.html?start=20#108445

You won't learn this information from their mouthpieces.....

novum wrote:
No suprises there.

They want old europe gone, changed forever.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=300#176178

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 19:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Victims No More - Europeans will fight back 12 Sep 2015 20:45 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

So, I’m definitely an optimist. It is going to be the most revolutionary moment in our history, when the dark corners of our being are awakened: The beast – the beast that has been rattling in chains for decades. The liberals thought that they had killed the beast. The liberals thought that they had managed to castrate the Europeans to render them harmless so that you can just push them away when the moment comes. But the beast – this will to live – is still there. It’s been rattling its chains for several years now. The liberals thought that they had destroyed it, that it would never come back, but it’s coming back! And when we finally come to terms with our animal side – the dark side, the good side! The energy! The passion! The rage! The insanity! It is going to be a most healing moment. We are not just these sterile intellectuals who are willing to be treated . . . [searches for the words]. We are not these leftist intellectuals who have no . . . [searches for the words]. It’s going to be the most revolutionary moment in our history! The beast is awakened. It will fight back! The collective being of Europeans will be electrified, from the Ural mountains to Lisbon, they will be all united. They will be this collective animal that is fighting for its survival in this world. And that will be so wonderful. It will be an experience. It will be something absolutely magnificent.

Exactly what this text is pointing to ...... because it happens over & over again because the retards never learn!
Even so it always comes very late in there game ..... but it always comes in the end because its natures natural law written in Stone; no one will ever change!
Not even the so called ignorant Satan image himself!

Revelation 6:12
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

The sixth seal was open a long while back & will never be reversed!

That's what true faith is all about & you can Trust it to never fail you!
One thing the ignorant Satan following gang will never understand & learn!

And when this comes about it will not just play out locally this time around .......
It will be global!

Will it come ......... 100% yes but no one will predict the day & time ever!

Because this time it will be global it will be as it never was before......
It does not mean it will be all blood ....... but extreme & with luck final without exception!

They know its coming to them ...... which is there fear they living in every second for the rest of there life's!

One faith I trust even if it will not happen in my rest time I have left in this hell hole ........ but its guaranteed to go down.
What was started by them will never be stopped ........ no matter how long it takes to materialise!
I wished I could be around for it (because its my dream I had since youth!)
But I most likely will miss out; because it started to late! :mad:

What will come to them will be permanent with no exception!
And those which will take the entire force of it knowing exactly who they are ....... no mistake to be made about it!

This changed up Beast is pulling on there chain much longer then they believing it did!

Yes the Beast is not the one doing these things to all of us ....... it is this chained up Beast which will do it to them!
The fear of there entire life's & they all knowing who they are!

Those which are on the side of the Beast will be save...........!

Most never understood who the Beast talked about truly is & always was!
The Lion fears the beast since conception ...........
That's why I know that the DIF is playing on the wrong side of the fence & the Lion symbolism given it all away for me!

But to understand the true enemy you have to play around within there own arena to know what's being played!

The King of all beasts is the Beast itself ........ & not the small big mouth Lion living within his own created illusion!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 21:03 by Mario.

Victims No More - Europeans will fight back 12 Sep 2015 21:17 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You know, mario, some tasks are just no female labour - it's up to the males to do it - naturally.

The really dirty and hard work, to rebuild houses which were bombed and the like ...
shutting up rabulist talmudist women haters ... (really dirty work)
women are willing to do it for the children in extreme do-or-die situations any time, but not for satisfying the base desires
of the brainwashed foot-soldiers of the enemies only ...

Everybody can see who you are. They only need to open their eyes, which are the windows to the soul.

You and your "friends" are a special bunch on this forum
and I won't respond to your ... contributions ... other than I respond to all enemies of decent mankind
for obvious reasons.

How dumb do you think the goyim are?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 21:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Victims No More 12 Sep 2015 22:00 #6

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Th forum becomes the victim of you Phiz. You run the dump into the ground weekly. NEVER once have you proven ANYONE you accuse to be a jewish anything. And you just did it again here. As long as the money changers pull the political puppets strings for THEIR master ALL the world shall continue to be victimized.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario, Cinta

Victims No More 13 Sep 2015 19:54 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The effeminate, "gayified" man is a man who does not defend his country

if it is haunted by an Arab / Muslim invasion.

Reading Raspail, The Camp of the Saints, might also help to understand what is happening at the moment with occidental Central Europe: It splits on the alien immigrant masses, because the indigenous citizens are not prepared to defend their country and their culture.

Why is that?

Too gayified, too soft, Akif Pirinçci on Ösi (Austrian) TV:

Akif Pirinçci - THE BIG GAYIFICATION

=> FULL ARTICLE by TZ member fatalist

HOW THE ROMAN EMPIRE COLLAPSED

AND THE RELEVANCE REGARDING THE CURRENT REFUGEE CRISIS

The Turk is telling it like it is.
No German would be allowed to speak out in this way on the you-know-who-owns-them msm.
He definitely is part of the system.
The ranting court jester.

Reference on TZ:

- truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html#98574 ff
- truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62234-women.html?start=40#176087

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 20:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

Victims No More 13 Sep 2015 20:28 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have strict weapon laws in my country;only few people are allowed to carry arms,
and those who illegally have a weapon will risk jail time up to 4 years and a fine of € 45.000,-.
What kind of men would he refer too Pfizpfei?
The hardworking familyman who hasn't got a clue how to even operate a weapon?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Victims No More 14 Sep 2015 00:47 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have strict weapon laws in my country;only few people are allowed to carry arms,
and those who illegally have a weapon will risk jail time up to 4 years and a fine of € 45.000,-.
What kind of men would he refer too Pfizpfei?
The (hard working) (family man) who hasn't got a clue how to even operate a weapon?
Females are funny sometimes they speak; but do not ever think about what they saying in truth ........
You are pointing to one of the true Men weapons ... actually two >> no three .... but you do not see it & understand what is hidden veiled all in the open within your own words!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
A true Men has more stricter personal laws against weapon used against mankind then any Government pimp system could ever invent for primitive Man!

@Cinta you need to learn a lot about true men ........ did you ever came across one yet?
How could you? ....... if you don't know what presents a true Men or represents & stands for even onto death if required!

There is only one true weapon which proves a men from man .........

and its not the weapons they supplying to man to end up with your so called heroes!

To create blood you need simple primitive people & man ......to not create blood is the real truth of true men!
To kill & hate is easy ..... not to hate & not to kill is the strength of true Men. ..... Even your so called God represents this same true Men in essence!

Is it not yourself which always says and promotes that Jesus given his life for the sins of man? .........
No, no he given his entire life till today so the Truth of true Men prevails & he proved this truth through his personal example given in the story!

Was Jesus a false clueless men to not kill others & to do the things the way he did it in the story? ............
No he is the Son of true Men & those which having this Son within are the representation of himself! (What Weapon did he ever used this clueless men as you would say suppose?)

Do you know that he killed more simple man till today then all the man made wars ever killed ........
Yes; truth .... but his killing is of a different kind & form; a special killing and more painful for evil & to stop all physical killings of these primitive mankind!

Do you know why he ended up with the global title "Savior" of all Mankind? ........ NO!
Yes this clewless "Savior" is the one you saying you believe in; but you do not know & understand who he is and what he truly represents & how to locate it .......... "Yet!"
Try true Men = which are the ones knowing who the Son of Men truly is & always was and always will be.

But this reality knowledge was lost throughout the history of all these falls man which includes Hitler boy as well!

True Men is a creator & keeper of peace ......... false man are destroyers & the promoters of wars & blood sports!

Even some very strong females have the ability to become true Men! Those type & special self changed female beings are highly respected!
Hence the symbolic "Mary Magdalene the consort of the Son of Men"

These types of texts are always being mistranslated by the primitive minds ......
because of the true weapon they do not have and proves they only simple primitive man:

Beat your ploughshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears,.... Let not only soldiers, and such as have been trained up in military discipline, appear in the field on this occasion; but let husbandmen and vinedressers leave their fields and vineyards, and turn their instruments of husbandry and vinedressing into weapons of war; let them not plead want of armour, but convert these to such uses: on the contrary, when this battle will be over, swords shall be beaten into ploughshares, and spears into pruning hooks, Isaiah 2:4;

Don't just read any text coming from scriptures & the wise Men of the past ........... understand its true original meaning & the logic hidden within!

Now read the text below & find the logic between the text above & this text below ...... if you have the ability and tool to do so!?
The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of the Father the true God
Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, the half makers which are the liars, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of the Father the true God.

Follow the False God's = Blood = simple primitive Man.

Truth = Peace = true Men = true real deal God & so called Jesus Christ image!

It was never about believing anything .......... It always was about understanding something!

You people out there don't believe? ...... Well that's the problem because once you understand things; they will become clear & believe has vanished to nothing of value in a flash!
Believe is the biggest deception the Satan gang has ever invented (after Money you all believe in again) to keep you all away from understanding things!
Believe stops you from searching for the understanding of things!

Once you understand; your believing contract with Satan expired & became (Null & void) :thumbup:

As @rodin's Aviator note correctly quotes & I agree 100% >>>> "BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH"

And should the real deal God = Truth ....... means ... 1 + 1 = 2 >>> "BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF THE REAL DEAL GOD"

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2015 03:23 by Mario.

Victims No More 14 Sep 2015 20:58 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mario wrote ''
Females are funny sometimes they speak; but do not ever think about what they saying in truth ......''

@mario
I think you are condescending,and I refuse to be called as a female who is ''funny'' or not being able to think

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Victims No More 15 Sep 2015 00:56 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
Mario wrote ''
Females are funny sometimes they speak; but do not ever think about what they saying in truth ......''

@mario
I think you are condescending,and I refuse to be called as a female who is ''funny'' or not being able to think
No problem ......

But is this all you got & could produce out of my detailed comment :wissl:

You are your own judge..... as we all are on an individual base!

And feelings will never solve anything for yourself ............ fact!
Like it or hate it ......... makes no difference!

And all which only talk without thinking about there talks before or after will always live in self confusion..... :yup:

and self ignorance will make sure of it......

Do you hate me now ................ Good!
(68) Jesus said, "Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted. Wherever you have been persecuted they will find no place."

(69) Jesus said, "Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves. It is they who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled."

(325/326a) Someone who says "I believe," even if he spends a long time pretending, he will not prevail, but he will fall; as your heart is, (so) will be your life.

(322) If someone brings the wise man out of the body wickedly, he rather does what is good for him, for he has been released from bonds.

(321) Do not become guilty of your own death. Do not be angry at him who will take you out of (the) body and kill you.

70. Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you."

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2015 01:24 by Mario.

Victims No More 15 Sep 2015 18:13 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Mario wrote :
''Do you hate me now ................ Good!''

It's hilarious how some men want to play the victim

Hate .. ?

No ofcourse not.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Victims No More 15 Sep 2015 23:11 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
Mario wrote :
''Do you hate me now ................ Good!''

It's hilarious how some men want to play the victim

Hate .. ?

No ofcourse not.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :)
... you past the test........... good on you! @Cinta

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2015 23:22 by Mario.

Victims No More 20 Sep 2015 18:22 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

In Oceania News: The Fallen ones that rule the planet gives praise to the Material DEMIURGE/SATURN..
However his dominion fades the more Divine & Awaken we become!

May These Words Encourage & Inspire You!!!!!

W.i.S.E

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Victims No More 14 Oct 2015 21:09 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
My - somewhat :cool: - younger alter ego:

Send in the lizards and myrkuls !!!

ALLHEIL Michael!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Victims No More 24 Oct 2015 11:58 #16

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member
Er how about we sit down and have cup of tea and see in reality what we can actually do better to walk befor we run. Why do we have to fight back against a corrupt regime forget about the regime and collectively create better social infrastructure in our communities. Better than demos and marches screaming monotonous chants that no one takes any notice of.

Victims No More 24 Oct 2015 19:40 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
HAPPYDAY wrote:
Er how about we sit down and have cup of tea and see in reality what we can actually do better to walk before we run. Why do we have to fight back against a corrupt regime forget about the regime and collectively create better social infrastructure in our communities. Better than demos and marches screaming monotonous chants that no one takes any notice of.
Yes this would be a part of a solution strategy! ....... Don't try to fight them ..... just ignore them 100% in all areas possible!
Reject all there own self-serving laws & create new once which are truly serving humanity globally & logically!

And this has to be on the must to do list! ....... in better words not to do list.

Never ever vote for anything within there own system ......... I mean ANYTHING!
And those which do vote ........ reject them totally out of your life for starters!

All voters are your Enemy No. 1 .......
Also you will find those types are of the general believer type ... never knowing or understanding what they believing in or idolizing in the first place!

Voters are 100% Guilty by association & consent.........

Also people with an IQ below 100% should not be allowed to vote for anything in the first place.
As it is now the idiots on earth are voting the world to death!

Hence this logical comment out of there own script-play (more intelligent individuals would never vote warmongers & murderers into power!) >>

Now you will understand why they having & allowing all sorts of dumb asses to vote there known low life shits into power positions!
Naturally on the cost of everyone else's life's!

Are they responsible? ....... 100% yes! ....... did they ever voted any of these killers out of there positions? >> NO NEVER! .. Actually they voted for them again & again like little retarded morons not understanding shit!

|||||||| ||||||||

Do you low life retarded Voters understand what is clearly stated in these texts ........ ? wrote:
THE PROTOCOLS
OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
OF ZION
4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, :up: :yup: :up: :yup:
OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US >> , BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value :wissl:
>> (THEY DID A ABSOLUTELY GREAT JOB IN THIS REGARDS WORLDWIDE!)<< and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention.

In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force
which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS

I say it again! .. no one below 100 IQ should be allowed to vote in the first place!
They like to vote ....... then educate yourself & reach the 100 IQ level first before you like to take also the full responsibility for your own actions! :yup: :yup:
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2015 21:07 by Mario.

Victims No More 04 Nov 2015 20:20 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Victims No More 31 Jan 2016 12:31 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Russian vs. imported "expert" caught in disriching the passengers

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Victims No More 31 Jan 2016 13:12 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Without any background context that video just looks like a Russian/Eastern European immigrant bullying a non-threatening brown-skinned immigrant. I certainly don't see any evidence that he was "disriching" anybody.

ps. Do you also support grown men in masks attacking random brown-skinned young immigrants because one such youth killed a young woman?
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:17 by ragnarok.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare