Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homeopathy and Sex

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 15:59 #1

• Robert Baird
And a new rabbit hole begins. This one will explain the Perennial Philosophy to some extent. It was what Hitler and his father learned in five years of time spent in Vienna. It is what you people call Luciferian. The witchy ones bow to it, and the Mason/Rosy boys aspire to it.

Homeopathy:

It is a wonderful thing to have the Joy of Learning and to make a career that you find is related to your studies. There are so many ways to get a Doctor label and thus claim expertise in the many fields and disciplines which we have broken knowledge into. Some of this is counter to real expertise and much of it just sets people apart from knowledge and each other. But people are also being segmented into classes within the hierarchy of government backed by and for elites in all so many ways. Medicine has been one of their more dastardly tools alongside religion. This next little factoid reminds me of how Edward Gibbon almost died because the British Medical system would not approve vaccinations through use of scabs as had been done by the likes of Paracelsus or others in antiquity and which was approved in the France of his era.

"When the Cholera epidemic reached England, it provided another opportunity to compare homeopathic treatment with the conventional methods of the day. Regular allopathic medicine yielded a mortality rate of 59 percent compared to only 16 percent for the Homeopaths. (1) When these statistics were collected, the information was so startling that a medical commission was sent to the London Homeopathic Hospital to check the records. Though the data were duly verified, it was decided not to make them public, and the facts were not released until a hundred years later." (2)

The formation of the American Medical Association is a major issue against alternative healing or real care for people. In the late 19th Century as these issues were becoming apparent there were many who knew that the allopaths or medical doctors selling laudanum and the like were actually the 'Killing-trade'. There are signs that stress management (don't fret - sweat or exercise) and the connectedness to the 'all' around us are again making a play to be considered in health maintenance. Vitamins and supplements are able to prove to even the most duped person receiving medical care that they work and yet some doctor's groups and the governments that back them still disqualify doctors who advise their usage.

Academics are subject to a 'Knowledge Filter' (Berkeley Law Professor - Johnson) or Literary Theory (UBC English Professor Graham Good) and the outright suppression of creative or thoughtful and meaningful potentials. (3) The concept of Bucky Fuller called 'the observer of the observed' and his more detailed 'creative realization' is part of what operates as we 'project' upon reality. For example the things we see are actually a mixture of fields of energy from the dross and less excited to the highly excited or vibrational energy inside the atomic structures. {Wolfy will tell you he gets it without study - I doubt) One way of visualizing this includes an aura, which is the field of energy not usually visible but associated with the solar body and integrative centers called chakras. Perhaps we could contemplate a time when all people had the ability to see or sense auras. In our socially normed 'projections' that include telling our children certain things do not exist, we have lost the conscious integration or incorporation of these fields of reality.

Psychic surgeons in the Philippines and Brazil have had their energy measured during operations at the same vibration rate of 7.8 cycles. It started me thinking about how we can alter our state and how others might perceive us in these altered states. Clearly if anyone could see all the spaces between our electrons and the nuclei or between the different atoms and molecules we wouldn't seem solid by a long shot. Thus these surgeons who use no utensils would be able to energize the infected or diseased body part or tumor to remove it at an altered vibration level. There have been solid documentaries with such credible support as X-rays before a San Francisco businessman had such a tumor removed and X-rays a year later showing it hadn't returned. In the end you must decide who has the most to gain from the arguments and whether or not you want to actualize your own potential. Once you do a few things the debunkers say are impossible - then a smile will come to your face; and the intellectual conflict loses all import.

String Theory knows about the harmonic forces that are less than solid which somehow combine to make what we perceive as a solid. The astrophysicists now have told us that 95% of the universe is 'Dark Matter' or 'Dark Energy' - so get with it before you are invisible and don't know it! Just kidding! We fear that which we cannot fully comprehend and our experts or priests and doctors include many enablers of our fears. We even allow fear to pre-empt love; which is ironic because at the end of our lives it's not the fears or the differences that matter the most but whether we loved and allowed ourselves to be loved as much as possible.

cont'd
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 16:04 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 16:23 #2

• Robert Baird
The Kybalion is small and freely available on the web. There are con artists using the Principle of Attraction to make a lot of money - The Secret. I suspect this compilation of Hermetic thought was done by Masons in Chicago including William Walker Atkinson (see thread from Sal).

Vibration includes the Harmonic and the Logos (see my work and threads) as well as the Aether. You could even say they are just words describing variations of the same thing. Note the Pythagorean Therapeutae saw color as a vibration as well - see work covered here under Cymatics.

PHP Code:

{Pythagoras and his Golden Mean is still studied by the Masons and he is credited with
inventing the musical octaves.} Then, the motion being still further increased, the next
highest note is distinguished. Then, one after another, all the notes of the musical .scale
appear, rising higher and higher as the motion is increased. Finally when the motions
have reached a certain rate the final note perceptible to human ears is reached and the
shrill, piercing shriek dies away, and silence follows. No sound is heard from the
revolving object, the rate of motion being so high that the human ear cannot register the
vibrations. Then comes the perception of rising degrees of Heat. Then after quite a time
the eye catches a glimpse of the object becoming a dull dark reddish color. As the rate
increases, the red becomes brighter. Then as the speed is increased, the red melts into an
orange. Then the orange melts into a yellow. Then follow, successively, the shades of
green, blue, indigo, and finally violet, as the rate of speed increases. Then the violet shades
away, and all color disappears, the human eye not being able to register them. But there
are invisible rays emanating from the revolving object, the rays that are used in
photographing, and other subtle rays of light. Then begin to manifest the peculiar rays
known as the "X Rays," etc., as the constitution of the object changes. Electricity and
Magnetism are emitted when the appropriate rate of vibration is attained.

When the object reaches a certain rate of vibration its molecules disintegrate, and
resolve themselves into the original elements or atoms. Then the atoms, following the
Principle of Vibration, are separated into the countless corpuscles of which they are
composed. And finally, even the corpuscles disappear and the object may be said to Be
composed of The Ethereal Substance. Science does not dare to follow the illustration
further, but the Hermetists teach that if the vibrations be continually increased the object
would mount up the successive states of manifestation and would in turn manifest the
various mental stages, and then on Spiritward, until it would finally re-enter THE ALL,
which is Absolute Spirit. The "object," however, would have ceased to be an "object"
long before the stage of Ethereal Substance was reached, but otherwise the illustration is
correct inasmuch as it shows the effect of constantly increased rates and modes of
vibration. It must be remembered, in the above illustration, that at the stages at which the
"object" throws off vibrations of light, heat, etc., it is not actually "resolved" into those
forms of energy (which are much higher in the scale), but simply that it reaches a degree
of vibration in which those forms of energy are liberated, in a degree, from the confining
influences of its molecules, atoms and corpuscles, as the case may be. These forms of
energy, although much higher in the scale than matter, are imprisoned and confined in the
material combinations, by reason of the energies manifesting through, and using material
forms, but thus becoming entangled and confined in their creations of material forms,
which, to an extent, is true of all creations, the creating force becoming involved in its
creation.

But the Hermetic Teachings go much further than do those of modern science. They
teach that all manifestation of thought, emotion, reason, will or desire, or any mental state
or condition, are accompanied by vibrations, a portion of which are thrown off and which
tend to affect the minds of other persons by "induction." This is the principle which
produces the phenomena of "telepathy"; mental influence, and other forms of the action
and power of mind over mind, with which the general public is rapidly becoming
acquainted, owing to the wide dissemination of occult knowledge by the various schools,
cults and teachers along these lines at this time.

Every thought, emotion or mental state has its corresponding rate and mode of
vibration. And by an effort of the will of the person, or of other persons, these mental
states may be reproduced, just as a musical tone may be reproduced by causing an
instrument to vibrate at a certain rate -just as color may be reproduced in the same may.
By a knowledge of the Principle of Vibration, as applied to Mental Phenomena, one may
polarize his mind at any degree he wishes, thus gaining a perfect control over his mental
states, moods, etc. In the same way he may affect the minds of others, producing the
desired mental states in them. In short, he may be able to produce on the Mental Plane
that which science produces on the Physical Plane-namely, "Vibrations at Will." This
power of course may be acquired only by the proper instruction, exercises, practice, etc.,
the science being that of Mental Transmutation, one of the branches of the Hermetic Art.

A little reflection on what we have said will show the student that the Principle of
Vibration underlies the wonderful phenomena of the power manifested by the Masters
and Adepts, who are able to apparently set aside the Laws of Nature, but who, in reality,
are simply using one law against another; one principle against others; and who
accomplish their results by changing the vibrations of material objects, or forms of
energy, and thus perform what are commonly called "miracles."

As one of the old Hermetic writers has truly said: ‘He who understands the Principle
of Vibration, has grasped the sceptre of Power.’” (5)

One source of vibration is the Pineal gland which has small crystalline structures that buzz like a crystal radio receiver of old. Crystals emit piezo-electric charges visible in colors when under pressure. When we center ourselves in the Third Eye region we are accessing this and other nearby glandular attunement (Thalami - see The Wonder Child). Mircae Eliade wrote these important words on pg. 129 of his great little book The Forge and the Crucible from the mid 50s. I wish I had run into it when it came out - or that such books were available in school libraries. A simple explanation of this centering process is FREEDOM! Freedom from Maya or Samsara - the busy mind.

"...both Tantrist and alchemist strive to dominate 'matter'. They do not withdraw from the world as do the ascetic and metaphysician, but dream of conquering it and changing its ontological regime. In short, there is good ground for seeing in the tantric 'sâdhana', and in the work of the alchemist, parallel efforts to free themselves from the laws of Time, to 'decondition' their existence and gain absolute freedom.

The transmutation of metals may be ranged among those 'freedoms' which the alchemist succeeds in enjoying: he intervenes actively in the processes of Nature ('prakrti') and in a sense it could be said that he collaborates in its 'redemption'. (Biblio: This term has not, of course, the same significance as it has in Christian theology.)" (1)

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 16:31 #3

• Robert Baird
Jungian Hubris and Purpose versus Platonic Hierarchy

I have already gone into Gnostics and Kabbalists on their own. I have addressed Alchemy and Jungian perspectives related thereto - in many books and places. I know that many people think they care about each other and all the whales or birdies - but I also know they never look deep inside their own motivations or past their religious brainwashing. No - don't GO THERE! You do not have to go to church to be affected by the laws, nations, and memes or archetypes which bombard you from cradle to grave. So when I see Jung attacked for being an arrogant pompous ass alchemist, a ladies man, a Nazi, a nutcase, or almost anything other than a person who worked hard and strived to shed light on our human potential to be ONE with WHAT IS, I get a little passionate. He probably was arrogant when he did not want to discuss racist or brainwashed foolishness with so many semi-illiterates or jealous Freudians who set out to discredit him.

Many other students of Freud went their own way and maybe deserve these ridiculous charges more than Jung. Wilhelm Reich and his orgone etheric energy saw sexual communes form around his theories. His work probably was used at Roswell in altering weather as those initial reports might allow. Silberer wrote about Alchemy before Jung, and on it goes. This scholar more appropriately discusses Jung's alchemy as a syncretism or merging of many ancient mystical disciplines. He is wrong about the origins of each of them - but Jung certainly would not have the kind of knowledge from history that I do today even though his confreres at Eranos certainly grasped the Hero With a Thousand Faces or 462,000 years of civilized humans that Joseph Campbell brought to that austere forum of intellectual giants. Mircae Eliade takes the origins of alchemy back past shamans and smiths learning the sciences through observing Nature (God). Eranos included the Father of modern Kabbalistic ideology and Jung worked well with him and others in those circles - his name is Gershom Scholem and the author we will soon hear from acknowledges Scholem's contributions to his apparent personal demon or obsession. More importantly this quote from Scholem should be uppermost as we go forward.

“Sometimes one must learn how to read books against their declared intentions.” Is there a bigger argument in our social milieu than what our purpose is or should be, what is our best obsession?

Those who need an outer source for direction will find it in each other and common focal points or loci and individual extrapolations from these social memes and archetypes. I know it is not just Fukayama or Machiavelli who knew as social engineers these matters profound also had profound potential applications in governing or what is correctly called a Neo-Platonic hierarchy. Jung kept two books by his bedside for twenty years - his best obsession was knowledge and wisdom. Those books were The Tibetan Book of the Dead and the Iliad by Homer which has proven useful to understanding pre-Empire history and what Hellenizing or the destruction thereof (history has been propaganda) has created. Jung's foreword to the Evans-Wentz Book of the Dead is a masterpiece of insight we should have courses on in comparative religion at schools, from an early age.

Plato himself struggled to allow his soul to enjoin a greater collective in his studies of the Eleusinian Mysteries (Some do say - and his writings support). I am not sure that is true because the forces putting pressure on him were immense and lead to Socrates drinking Hemlock and Pythagoras having to leave his homeland to found a colony called Bruttium (Croton and Kroton in other tongues). There is not one author who has documented those forces and familial involvements as well as myself. It serves Empire and it's purposes to hide their Hellenizing destructive acts which took people for slaves and automatons or made them sword and cannon fodder (far worse for the women). So much for me prattling about history, it has it's own course to travel and all hard sciences have made me seem prescient over the last two decades, because I never assumed people like Socrates or Pythagoras were only what was said about them. I accepted they followed the Magian Law to "Keep Silent" and you will find little or nothing written by either of them under their own name.

Plato was not so great an alchemist and had more of a Noble lineage which influenced him. I agree with a meritocratic approach such as his family deserved to hold positions of governance in high places since Solon. Solon tried to stem the rising tide of destruction of women's rights by maintaining some right to own property for them. Plato tells us a group of people having average intellect and knowledge are the worst form of government but his associate Aristotle went to Carthage and saw remnants of Brotherhood and equality that made Athens seem autocratic. So much for a debate we could engage in on government and our current Platonic top-down hierarchy or synarchy. There is no easy answer to be sure, and great minds and planners of the Enlightenment Experiment created the USA which has maintained enough of the ethos for freedom that they have some right to be proud of their Republican (Drawn from the name of a book by Plato - Republic) form of managing people.

The bigger issue for me and Jung is or has been something spiritual and all the other verbiage you just saw only sets the stage to see Jung and his desire to help people in some wholistic perspective. The author under my scrutiny almost says Jung had Nazi leanings and of course he was pressured to conform as he lived in Germany, but Jewish scholars he was involved with have done a good job proving that trash to be what it is - trash! So I won't even go there. But we must ascertain whether the acknowledged Father of Modern Psychoanalysis and still often top dog of dogma in Psychiatry (See Niles Crane in Frasier) is, as this author says - a Kabbalist or Christian Gnostic.

One of the things I agree with Drob about is that Jung became more open and aware of the inter-connectedness of things as he grew older. But Jung (my Jung) was always a humanist who cared deeply for his role in helping to lift the scales off the eyes of mere mortals. However, Drob pictures a destitute Gnosticism and a "dead" alchemy which is due to Drob buying the Classical History of Empire and an overall lack of appreciation for earlier wisdom. Here is a quote from his essay which is a little on point, as he throws the cape of Kabbalah ever further over all knowledge.

"Years later, when Jung comes to take a second look at Gnosticism through the eyes of a more fully developed archetypal psychology, he reverses himself and interprets it in a manner which is far more friendly to the world and the individual, and, as I will argue, far more Kabbalistic than Gnostic."

www.newkabbalah.com/Jung2.html

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 17:01 #4

• Robert Baird
The Transmutation of Gold

ML - CHI - Zadok and the Making of Gold

ATOMIC HIGH-SPIN TECHNOLOGY: - In 1950 B.C. there was a priest-king in Salem who understood the 'highward fire-stone' according to Gardner in 'Genesis of the Grail Kings'. His name was Melchizedek, and there is a secret or inner sanctum group of Mormons who follow his lead. The Mason (Joseph Smith was a 33rd Degree Mason, Brigham Young was a Mason too.) who founded this religion followed a path tred frequently in the expansion of esoteric manipulation. It continues to this very day with the OTO offshoots, Scientology and many other cults who believe in some very 'freaky' things. Most of the lay people will never get to know the ulterior motives of those who lead such organizations. The whole of the United States is one of their experiments according to many authors who have done excellent research in the matter. We will leave that portion of the issue until the next segment even though it isn't much of a 'mystery'. There are many things a reader should consider before jumping (or attempting to) across that chasm.

"As to why the fire-stone was called 'highward' by the ancient Mesopotamians, we shall now discover as we enter the realm of high-spin metallurgy. {Solomon was a very adept person in metallurgy and other things of this order known as Rosicrucianism or Christian 'mystery schools' of the Masonic 'octopus'. I use 'octopus' as a way of trying not to have to list names and titles that would fill this book.}

THE TRANSMUTATION OF GOLD

Before commencing this section, it must be stressed that because of the potentially dangerous nature of an enterprise which deals with high-spin atoms, the explanations will be purposefully veiled and guarded. The following is, therefore, presented as a general overview, without detailing specific weights, temperatures, conditions or laboratory burn-times. This will prevent any ill-advised experimentation by unqualified enthusiasts and will avoid the contravention of prevailing international patents which govern the practice.
{Yes, Modern science is able to do the alchemical 'Great Work' as a purely physical thing now.}

To begin, we should consider statements concerning the Philosophers' Stone made by the alchemists Lapidus and Eirenaeus Philalethes: 'The Philosophers' Stone is no stone, but a powder with the power to transmute base metals into gold and silver,' (25) and,

The stone which is to be the transformer of metals into gold must be sought in the precious metals in which it is enclosed and contained. It is called a stone by virtue of its fixed nature, and it resists the action of fire as successfully as any stone - but its appearance is that of a very fine powder, impalpable to the touch (imperceptible, like talcum powder), fragrant as to smell, in potency a most penetrative spirit, apparently dry, and yet unctuous, and easily capable of tingeing a plate of metal. The stone does not exist in nature, but has to be prepared by art, in obedience to nature's laws. Thus, you see our stone is made of gold alone, yet it is not common gold. (26) {This is not my opinion - remember}

Each of these testimonies refers to the enigmatic stone being, in actuality, a fine powder, and in talking of the precious metals within which the stone is contained, modern practitioners refer not only to gold and silver but also to those metals which comprise the platinum group. These metals, along with platinum itself, are palladium {Remember this when we get to cold fusion, under the Lithium heading.}, iridium, osmium, rhodium and ruthenium - and because of their ultimate strengths they are used in surgical, optical and dental instruments, crucibles and thermo-couples, machine-bearings, electrical switch contacts and all manner of precision devices down to the tipping of needles and pen-nibs.

The metal that, in jewellery manufacture, is commonly known as 'white gold' is an alloy of gold coupled with palladium, which is said to have been first discovered in Brazil, California and the Urals in 1803, and was named after the asteroid Pallas in that year. Iridium, osmium and rhodium are also given the same date of discovery, with ruthenium following in 1843. However, the platinum-group metals were not truly discovered in the nineteenth century, this was at least one of them, namely iridium, was rediscovered, for iridium was originally a key fire-stone of ancient Sumer. Because of its bright silvery colour and the then non-invention of its latter-day name (applied in 1803 by virtue of its iridescence), the mysteriously described shining metal was long presumed from the old records to have been tin.

Iridium is a very rare element on Earth, but geologists have discovered its existence in quantities up to thirty times the norm in crust layers where extraterrestrial meteorites containing the substance have landed in the distant past. (27) Iridium is, therefore, not so uncommon outside our own planet {He later notes that rhodium and iridium make up 5% of the brain's clarified weight and suggests our alien ancestors needed it to maintain their power or Divine nature. This is one reason for eating live animal pineal glands to enhance psychic ability. If those 'animals' have some of their own DNA it is better; so you might know why they harvest fetal material from Scarlet Women now.} The Sumerians and ancient Egypt clearly knew about the properties of gold and of how to alloy it with other noble metals. The Master Craftsmen were adepts too in the workings of iridium, which just like gold, could be taken to the exotic 'highward' state of the 'shem-an-na'.

This means that they not only knew and worked with these metals, but that they understood the science of atoms and nuclei - for the 'highward' state of the white powder is only achieved through knowledge of the high-spin metallurgical experience. Only by understanding this part-physical and part-metaphysical science can one take a physical something and turn it into nothing by applying the principle of 0=(+1) + (-1). {The IO Torus, Logos and Harmonics are all associated} Interestingly, the high-spin powder of gold has a distinct effect upon the pineal gland {See entry on Thalami} and its increased melatonin production, while the equivalent powder of iridium has its similar effect on the serotonin production of the pituitary gland.

Although the current names of the platinum-group metals are relatively new to us, the metals themselves are far from new. Recent tests have shown that, by dry-matter weight, over 5 per cent of our brain tissue is composed of iridium and rhodium in the high-spin state. (28)

So, what precisely is the highward or high-spin state which converts these noble metals into an impalpable white powder? A normal atom has around it a screening potential - a positive screening produced by the nucleus. The majority of electrons going round the nucleus are within this screening potential, except for the very outer electrons. The nucleus goes to the highward or high-spin state when the positive screening potential expands to bring all of the electrons under the control of the nucleus. {Refer to Solid State chemistry and the work of Don Robins as it relates to 'scavengers', microphages in the genetic structure also have an effect that may be similar. Can the meta-mind attune these electrons and bring their forward and reverse spins into conjunction?}

These electrons normally travel around the nucleus in pairs - a spin-forward electron and a spin-reverse electron. But when these come under the influence of a high-spin nucleus {Is this a conscious act?}, all the spin-forward electrons become correlated with the spin-reverse electrons. When perfectly correlated, the electrons turn to pure 'white light' and it is impossible for the individual atoms in the high-spin substance to link together." (29)

Whether or not they can do these things today: they (Alchemists or Rosicrucians of the Great White Brotherhood of Master Craftsmen) certainly have done such things in the past. Did they learn the process from the remnants of a previous 'modern' human? That seems more likely to us than the alien explanation they want us to accept. Was there a program to keep these things super secret? There certainly should have been. In Morning of the Magicians Pauwels and Bergier tell about a meeting they had with Fulcanelli as well as a presentation he made to the Paris Academy of Sciences. One of these authors was a member of Heisenberg's team of scientists working on splitting the atom and the other was the editor of 'Earth' magazine. Fulcanelli warned about the dangers of the atomic forces that science was about to unleash and he explained how the Cathedrals were constructed to include the knowledge they were seeking. I've read his book which purports to include the keys to this knowledge. It is extremely cryptic in nature but I think if one was to be able to create the green vitreole of the stained glass windows (no easy art, but available in other places) then it might be true.

If these things are the explanation for Sodom and Gomorrah, or the vitrified rocks then we have some real concerns to address about our leaders and their willingness to do one thing and say another. It is very unlikely that this knowledge has not been the object of secret agents and the desire of monarchs and others' concerns for many millennia. We know Crowley, Hitler, and guys like Barrett ('Secret Societies') join the likes of Bacon and Dee in these quests. Truly power does corrupt and we know that when a few people have the power to do these kinds of things, it will eventually become a factor. The present situation seems to indicate that many people will have access to terrific uses of technology and we must not be as naïve as the audience of Britannica was at the start of the 20th century when they wrote that torture was a thing of the past, as far as 'civilized' Europe was concerned.
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 17:05 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 17:35 #5

• Robert Baird
The following is a post (one of at least two hundred) from a fellow researcher/student/writer and educator. It begins a 'trip' further into other rabbit holes you might think have no connection until you interrogate and integrate every point of view as Socrates directed us to do.

She begins:

Tying this all back into this thread and the subject of interpretation and change. Hmm misplaced the exact link on Rimbaud wanted to include. Regardless, I will tie this into MacDari's "direct cognition" and "his quotes on the people seated in Pews of the Church".

This is the very idea embodied in the ancient Irish church service of the Mass, which has been adopted by Rome but never explained to the congregations which sit in her church pews. They are all unconscious of its true meaning and purport. Therefore, they cannot be a party to it.

I could go into celibacy, but IMHO, it goes beyond. In reference to the AS ABOVE - SO BELOW, it is the issue of comprehending the connection and separation between our essence - ether - etc. - our attachment(s).

The thumpers thumping dogma in a threatening, demeaning, illusive manner, setting themselves apart from the congregation - more or less above the servants below have no intention to lead anyone to any worthwhile knowledge. The intent is disconnect vs connection by preaching there is no direct cognition except through the Church. Same goes for mathematical formulas, linguistics, etc etc etc.

Which leads me to the website link, posted under The Old Gaelic Order. Yes - that is the one I was looking over when I asked those questions and as you point out, (and we discussed to a limited degree in the past - Senchus Mor - why indeed would anyone feel the need to tamper with old documents!

Now allow me to please switch gears for a moment, as I just read your new thread, Challenging Baird - Plato did not exist, along with the link to the original discussion, did-the-ancient-chinese-make-contact-with-native-americans. This could easily go back to one of our past discussion about Native American ancestry ( I shall pull these up and post here eventually - as does tie in).
But what interests me at present is this

When you ask a poster
Now maybe you can prove Plato and the Corpus are connected - they are; because Plato is an alchemist.

And poster responds
Alchemy had its birth no earlier that about 1400 AD, not 2500+ years ago, lol. Actually, I am laughing at the posters laughter to be so naive to actually think that alchemy dates in the AD.

For goodness sake, Mr. Baird, do not get yourself banned from this forum, this thread is much too entertaining to become discontinued. I shall follow along.

BTW
Yes, good idea for us to be setting dates to events.

Best Regards,
S

Oh, and my Dylan quote for the day is directed towards the mentality the laughing hypocrites.

Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You’d know what a drag it is
To see you

P.S.

I wonder what this means?
Comment from your blog article, Natural Healing – Tiller, Robins and Bruce Lipton

Jason says
November 8, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Permission experience on the channels of expressive health and healing.

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Jan 2016 18:08 #6

• Robert Baird
An Illuminatus Speaks

You will have to decide if this Illuminatus speaks with forked tongue or not. There is no black and white to the matter as I see it.

I have not read a lot of Alan Watts, because people have always told me I sound like him. I promise that even if you think that someone sounds like you or thinks as you do - this is one book that will challenge many things that we all must question. Here is one of many things said by Watts which I agree with.

"Faith is an openness and trusting attitude to truth and reality, whatever it may turn out to be. This is a risky and adventurous state of mind. Belief in the religious sense, is the opposite of faith - because it is a fervent wishing or hope, a compulsive clinging to the idea that the universe is arranged and governed in such and such a way. Belief is holding to a rock; faith is learning how to swim - and this whole universe swims in boundless space." - Alan Watts

This next piece is from someone I know to be part of the Merovingian families and a real Illuminatus in the good sense. I think it fair to share this with you and she has told me I may share it and anything she has in web sites. However I do not identify her in this medium because she would not want the ego issues and flack from flaming idiots and cretins.

"There is quite a bit of material in here on the Illuminati or the word and concept thereof. Now, we do not do the conspiracist's view of Illuminati. Simple logic tells you that what they consider "Arcane Secret Order" contains info they also will not know. So it is safe to discard these Theories.

Simply put, an Illuminati is a Rosicrucian/Hermetic (and sometimes "other") who has achieved a certain a certain degree and/or heights of various aspects, an enlightened individual who uses such light for his obligation towards the Universe, balancing it and making it a better place to live etc. The Order involved contains enlightenments of mind, soul and body that they will not reveal simply because "inquiring minds want to know". One must work towards gaining this knowledge and if they have the stuff it takes then they will gain this knowledge. If a seeker doesn't have the required prerequisites s/he is not going to be able to comprehend them anyway. This is how the info gets corrupted; misunderstanding and second and third hand info.

*smiles gently*I take my Order(s), seriously, they are not a game nor are the applications taken lightly. Most of the questions answered on this particular subject (including Hermetics and other Arcane Orders) regarding the Sacred Mysteries and Knowledge contained herein, can be answered in one sentence: "Join a Rosicrucian/Hermetic Order and find out the answers for yourself. I have done the work why can't you?"

I have never seen a book on Illuminati that is accurate. Could we find a hint way in the word "Arcane"? Could the dictionary be purposely throwing the uninitiated off? Or is this definition, like with other words, born of how today's uninitiated view? It is interesting to view a dictionary published at the turn of the century before the conspiracists and other "unhappies" who didn't feel it necessary to do the work others have and out of covetousness, jealousy, revenge etc. helped form this newer definition which can be found in any newer dictionary.*shrugs* But they cannot touch light like this.

This older definition begins with a "Church" history, those who carried the light in ritual (this in itself is interesting*grins impishly*), then to a "16th century Spanish sect who believed in "mental prayer" discarding all rituales, tools" etc (the Mass etc)*grins impishly again* "The Bavarian Illuminati founded in 1776" (and one that has taken a lot of hits and is probably the seed for many of these erroneous "theories") "an anticlerical, deistic republican society, The Order Of The Illuminati", and "persons who claim to have extraordinary knowledge of enlightenment; chiefly of satirical use." Buddha is an Illuminati, The Christos is an Illuminati, Mother Theresa is certainly an Illuminati, there are a few Sacred Men in Eastern Traditions who hold this title and some in Western Trads. Even those who may be in an Order (within an Order) considered Illuminati, do not hold this distinct honor yet, but trying to work towards it, most never achieve it. Oh btw, an Illuminatis light will never die.

Illuminatis are those illumined who know that it is their obligation to see that others are also so illumed, they do not see themselves as gaining superior enlightenment that others could never possess. They do, however provide appropriate Paths for others to gain this illumination in their lives or as much as they can possibly get in this lifetime. Anyone who says they are an illuminati is usually not one (unless you are in an Order, then you are privy to more than the uninitiated, but promise you will have to work for it.) And Illuminati does not need to be known, have his/her back patted, nor do they care to or want to. They have dealt with ego issues a long time ago.

*smiles softly* I am not into handing out information I worked hard for, I liken this to my expertise in Siddhi/Kundalini/Ayurvedic Medicine, for which I worked hard and long to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to be effective. I can't give you a brief overview and a couple of tools and expect you to either fully understand all the dynamics and principles and send you out to heal. It takes a personal quest, study and applications as you work through different aspects."

I have read bad things about Mother Teresa (see thread) and her work never rose to an enlightened height as far as I could see - greater good trumps unwanted souls.

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” – Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

Bucky Fuller said these most important words in 1981:

‘The U.S.A. is not run by its would-be 'democratic' government. All the latter can do is try to adjust to the initiatives already taken by [the] great corporations. Nothing can be more pathetic than the role that has been played by the President of the United States, whose power is approximately zero. Nevertheless, the news media and most over-thirty-years-of-age U.S.A. citizens carry on as if the president had supreme power.’

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” - Albert Einstein

Einstein's brain was being studied at McMaster University the last I heard. He had a larger area associated with what is known as dyslexia but which might just be a non-linear thinking attribute and evolution of humanity akin to what has been called Indigo Children. All adepts learn how complex systems of nature and thought make any replicable event somewhat difficult - not just the Uncertainty Principle or Schrodinger's Cat. Those are important but another atom-mysticist by the name of Bohr described how a great truth has an opposite which is also true whereas a menial or ordinary truth has an opposite which is false. I think he called it the Rule of Complementarity. Most people might see this is what science faces all the time and yet has different standards when it is what they call quackery. Same goes for the handle Witch doctor and such. That is one reason why I wrote a book called Which Doctors. Here is a link to see the issue. I am adding this research site for any who wish to understand what the research professor from Glasgow or Edinburgh and I were discussing in relation to testing dynamic interactions such as what occurs when thoughts are joined with energy fields surrounding us.

www.researchgate.net/publicat..._human_systems

I just checked that link and now it requires a little effort to navigate.

www.greatdreams.com/political...societies.html

This link recommends one of my books addressing Rosicrucianity and Making the noted alchemist Franz Bardon who the AMORC promote, more credible. www.verlag-dr.de/Politik/E/Frabato-e.html

Language and gestures or the Bardic miming and performance arts caused a lot of human evolution and cultural adaptation to occur. The bards or poets kept the verbal history and performed for people while they learned how to speak and share thoughts or become more intelligent. Dream Dancing and the Orishas were part of this in Africa or with the Dervish. The qabala needs a lot more scientific inquiry. Language and gestures or the Bardic miming and performance arts caused a lot of human evolution and culture to occur.

www.cogsci.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cg.../newpsy?11.007

Homeopathy and Sex 08 Feb 2016 23:22 #7

• Robert Baird
Yes, I am posting this information on more than one thread - because there are many threads this PROOF of my work impacts! For this particular thread you should consider the organisms doing the transfer of genetic knowledge or what the scientists are calling Horizontal Genetic Transfer - occurs in sex. Not just the actual bodily fluids - there is much more going on. There is no greater intercourse of knowledge and no greater way of gaining from this knowledge. You can travel outside the realms of personal reference to places you will never actually be (BE). But no need of me to wax eloquent about the matter well-described in Bhakti or Kundalini.

Just because we can use words to describe people who say they follow a certain path does not mean they are truly on that path or even that they care even a little about what that path entails.

www.williamjames.com/History/SHAMANS.htm

Psychedelics - Ayahuasca Explorations

In the following blog we see people who may know something even though they spell psychedelic wrong. I think the first person makes a good point about people (Hancock, McKenna, Icke) ripping off and losing the real benefit of the culture the sacred potion comes from. I know Don Juan used mescaline to take Carlos away from his materialistic focus but stopped drug use thereafter. I trust Aldous Huxley did not go far off the deep end. I certainly think these drugs have helped humanity see things and do things that did enhance their lives throughout human evolution.

As the person talks about the context of the culture I think that includes spiritual guides and attunements passed down with the nature around them. A visitor would take a long time to get that as much as might be necessary and excess drug use would not help. It probably is a genetic transfer of information just as the monkey babies who were taken to an area they had never been in Japan but they knew where the food was left by humans because their parents had known it. More to the point - I would only trust the outcome if hard factual evidence was gleaned or located - and I do not think it is the case with Hancock, Icke or Mc Kenna. LSD is the best cure for alcoholism and it was stupid to stop using it for what it was designed for.

For the locals with a focus on these rituals and associated dancing etc - major difference and growth potential such as you see the old man in Australia moving the fire to John Glenn passing overhead in Mercury or the movie The Right Stuff. The adepts who learn the old ways can do what Crocodile Dundee did with the Water Buffalo in his path - this I am certain about as I am with affecting the wind and rain for Druids like St. Columba. In short I am not 100 % certain Hancock is not learning and getting some valid insights to past or very distant anthropological knowledge. I have experienced bibliomantic things of a similar and amazing sort. I am not the MOST gifted person who ever did these things. I have never used anything more than marijuana - but some of it was cured with LSD or opiates etc. I really did not heighten my insight by their use.

www.newagefraud.org/smf/index...c=4585.55;wap2

Now you may think genetic info transfer such as the schools set up by St. Germain in Vienna which I have written about in some of my books (Including those on Hitler) is pure poppycock. I know there is this kind of thing in my life.

Here is research which explains it genetically, but you have to combine what I said above - they are just starting to find out these things (like the lymph system to brain and psychic points as well as chakra stuff I have reported). I am not kidding - I know more about this stuff than the people spending billions of bucks on it.

"The research published in the open access journal Genome Biology focuses on the use of horizontal gene transfer, the transfer of genes between organisms living in the same environment.

'This is the first study to show how widely horizontal gene transfer (HGT) occurs in animals, including humans, giving rise to tens or hundreds of active 'foreign' genes,' said lead author Alastair Crisp from the University of Cambridge.

'Surprisingly, far from being a rare occurrence, it appears that HGT has contributed to the evolution of many, perhaps all, animals and that the process is ongoing, meaning that we may need to re-evaluate how we think about evolution.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3ugc10efc "

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 19:12 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Very interesting subject!

Which kind of globules would you recommend in which potence,
if someone is addicted to (kinky, deviant) sex,
after involuntarily consuming ayahuasca, Mr Bear?

P.S. The kundalini is said to be fully developped and expanded.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 19:14 by PFIZIPFEI.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 19:24 #9

• Robert Baird
I have no idea what you were reading to come to this question. I referred to Bhakti and Kundalini in the last post. I said they describe sex and it does address an element of spiritual connectedness of import to healing.

Your 'globules" are perhaps something you like to roll around in (cum dump) which leads to your comments about kinky, deviant things.

On further reflection I wonder if you are a good Christian who thinks more than one stroke of the man's sword is perversion because it is only procreation you seek - in doing your vile god's work. Some sects of the cult allow it might take four if I recall. Naw it can't be that - you are the Phiz and need (are addicted as you said) to this NEED.
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 19:43 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 19:57 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I know that you have no idea, "Robert Baird".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 19:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 20:48 #11

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz

The only German intellectual you understand is Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's Heroes. Do you remember his frequent saying - you should use it instead of the garbage siggy of yours.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 21:14 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear Phiz

The only German intellectual you understand is Sgt. Schultz of Hogan's Heroes. Do you remember his frequent saying - you should use it instead of the garbage siggy of yours.

Never heard or read of this persona.

So what about sex and homeopathy, bobby?

Please leave a short message if you are able to respond in detail and with working links to your usual c&p sources.

(No primary sources required in this case)

Thanks.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 21:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 21:21 #13

• Robert Baird
Dear Dumpy

You do know him - it is all you do know.

I know you know him because I quoted him to you and you reacted just like you are now - enraged and foolish.

He is a charicature of your hero Thalmann who you graciously provided reference to which I showed you did not or could not read - because it said he was too dumb to think or do much more than be a strongarm goon. My guess is he is part of that Master Race you like to get your dumping from, do you also use it in your dumplings?
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 21:27 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 21:29 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear Dumpy

You do know him - it is all you do know.

I know you know him because I quoted him to you and you reacted just like you are now - enraged and foolish.

Dear bobby adl-bear,

now you are pretending to be able to read my mind :rofl:
- that's quite funny - would you mind to quote the relevant comment?

Thanks

Edit:

You may not have noticed that I posted while you were editing.

Robert Baird wrote:
He is a charicature of your hero Thalmann who you graciously provided reference to which I showed you did not or could not read - because it said he was too dumb to think or do much more than be a strongarm goon. My guess is he is part of that Master Race you like to get your dumping from, do you also use it in your dumplings?

Ernst THÄLMANN is one of the main heroes of the extreme left, communists and of those who call themselves antifa
aka the tax financed antisocial anarchist bullies, who are burning cars on a daily basis just for fun.

You may want to get your facts straight?

;) :cool: :chuckle:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2016 22:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 21:36 #15

• Robert Baird
:iitm:

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 21:39 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
:iitm:

Just a piece of good advice:

Try to get your facts straight, system minion.

:wissl: :joker:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 23:13 #17

• Robert Baird
Dear Phiz

You are the minion of all minions. You cannot read, do not know a fact if you see one and cannot make an argument.

You are worse than ignorant. You proudly expose your stupidity as if it was a badge of honor. Just like your heroes including Thalmann.

Any advice you will ever give anyone (god forbid there will ever be offspring) would rank right alongside pedophiles and genocidal maniacs who you apparently worship. Yes, it is highly likely Hitler had a thing for his cousin who was very young (and others). If you were a man you would be a target for investigation because of your utter insanity.

But it would not take any program such as I referenced on the other thread developed in Texas (re Shakespeare) to ascertain your predilections or "special" needs.

Homeopathy and Sex 25 Feb 2016 23:17 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

rodin wrote:
Yeah, whateva

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Homeopathy and Sex 26 Feb 2016 22:56 #19

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

rodin wrote:
Yeah, whateva

Apparently Im a good cum dumper and nothing else...does that help with our relationship Frau? :emb: :P
User(s) who Liked this post: Robert Baird

Homeopathy and Sex 26 Feb 2016 23:39 #20

• Robert Baird
The Rosicrucian Manual you can now read for free covers many claims made about their great insights from alchemy (Homeopathy included - see Asklepios for one) and you might find why they valued the menstruum and what spiritual and psychic energy CAME therefrom (for cum dump purposes).

I took the Bacon part here for another post but the manual is well worth reading.

The research I did for a book on Bacon and Shakespeare was extensive. I read every book related to Bacon and there was a lot of uncertainty about major issues such as when he was Knighted. It was ten years between the various accounts. I did find the will of Shakespeare and it was highly instructive to my other findings relating to a young woman Bacon brought back from France in his very early life as a spy.

What should strike any reader of his life is the excessive number of titles he garnered or had showered upon him, and you will see some of these titles had not existed before his time. One may wonder about his threat to a half brother King who feared witches if one sees all the occult things Francis was engaged in also.

https://archive.org/details/worksoffrancisba00baco

When someone says he planned the invasion of America I say it was already planned just as he was not the first to form a Rosicrucian order or club. But he was indeed involved in carrying out the adjustments to the plan after the viral weapons of mass destruction had done most of what they were intended to achieve. The following book from AMORC includes other groups of Rosicrucians and makes may wild claims. It is not the Inner Sanctum advanced courses of better and more ancient groups or societies. But it is a good insight for novitiates.

"SIR FRANCIS LORD BACON

Baron Verulam, Viscount St. Albans, Eminent Imperator of the Rosicrucians

BECAUSE OF THE increasing interest in the life and works of Francis Bacon, we introduce his portrait (on page 9) {And because he is dead and they can put words in his mouth and make claims about his being the author of many things (sometimes even including the Scientific Method which another Bacon who was a real alchemist deserves more credit for.} and a few brief remarks about him. He was born in London on January 22, 1561. He attained very high positions in the British government, and was a secret representative of many high officials, and was often forced to assume the responsibility and guilt of those whose reputations he would save. {I am sure these claims are true.} For years those unfriendly to him believed the evil that was said of him, and which he cared not to deny in order to save further explanations. But within the past fifty years certain unquestioned records have proved the Rosicrucian contention that he was one of England’s noble men—in heart, soul, and deed. As a pioneer in the revolution of methods of education he stands without a peer, and the effect of his “secret society” upon mankind in Europe was ever a puzzle to the multitude until it Was discovered that the secret society to which much of his correspondence seemed to refer, was the Rosicrucian Order. Then it was found that some of his literary co-workers were his official emissaries or deputies of the Rosicrucian Order, making periodical journeys to foreign jurisdictions.

It was Bacon, who, as Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order, wrote the now internationally famous book called the Fama Fraternitatis, and to which the fictitious name of Christian Rosenkreutz was signed — meaning Rosy Cross. Through the discovery of the secret Code in this manuscript, and the several acknowledged writings on secret codes, it was further discovered that Bacon wrote the famous plays attributed to the one who produced them, Shakespeare. An examination of the pages of the original plays shows not only the name and titles of Bacon concealed in the strangely arranged lines of text, but the Rosicrucian and Bacon symbols are found as water-marks in the paper. The writing and production of plays at that time was considered a low, mean, and sordid occupation, and while the “Shakespeare Plays” were of a very high type and quite different from all previous plays, the very nature of their intimate revelations would forbid the author from admitting his connection with them under penalty of having them destroyed. It was a most fortunate circumstance for civilization that Bacon conceived his wonderful plan of writing and issuing the plays under the name of the principal actor, yet preserving within their text the name of the real author.
{Total bull crap!}

It was Bacon who first planned the Rosicrucian invasion of America. He published a book called the New Atlantis (often referred to as “The House of Solomon”) in which the whole scheme is given in fascinating symbolism. Many years later, in 1693, a specially selected army of Rosicrucians, with their families, gathered from all parts of Europe at one port, and set sail for America in their own chartered boat. They arrived at what is now Philadelphia in the early part of 1694, and established many of the first educational institutions in the United States. Their record, well preserved in the archives of this country, testifies to the magnificent influence of the Rosicrucians in the foundation of this great Republic. Bacon’s transition occurred April 9, 1626, in the very height of his Rosicrucian work and while he was making some important scientific tests. The full-page illustration of Bacon, shown elsewhere, accompanied by many of the symbols used in reference to him, was made by our Imperator, Dr. H. Spencer Lewis, in 1919, as a frontispiece to a book he was compiling on Bacon’s Mystic Symbolism. It has been reproduced a number of times and is drawn from the best known portrait of Bacon, with other decorations and features known so well to Rosicrucians. It is unlike any page to be found in any of Bacon’s books in entire composition, but duplicating parts of many. Thus our members have an excellent souvenir of the eminent Rosicrucian Imperator of the seventeenth century."

f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Rosicrucian%20Manual%20-%20H.%20Spencer%20Lewis.pdf
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare