Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homeopathy and Sex

Homeopathy and Sex 27 Feb 2016 11:32 #21

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This definitely IS an opinion.
According to Novum.

So you are now bobby's wingman?

Helping him to dump his MEGA loads of c&p disinfo crap all over this forum
still called Truth Zone.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2016 11:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Homeopathy and Sex 27 Feb 2016 12:47 #22

• Robert Baird
Homeopaths use herbs and try to balance a person's energy, they use tinctures which no doctor I have met can explain away. Inoculations are just one example - but once the medical profession takes charge and claims a treatment as their own - suddenly it is not quackery. Hypnosis, the use of electricity, and most drugs used until recently came via shamans and homeopaths. Their very Hippocratic Oath is a plagiarism of a great Homeopath or alchemist.

The only real quackery is when someone says they have scientific and rigorous testing to support what they say - as they deny what actually works. Science always proves what works is right or that science is not real and you will find a lobby group behind it. Do you remember the tobacco company scientists? How about those universities saying our junk DNA has Aramaic tracts of the Bible, like Robert Jones University? Yes, there are cancer treatments in herbalism and homeopathy which work and science has proven it.

books.google.ca/books?id=zBQ...ery%22&f=false

The extent of lies by academia and journalists in the employ of drug companies is a verdant jungle of the most egregious proportions. Children are taken away from parents even after the court decides the child is capable of making sound decisions and doesn't think having it's leg chopped off and being treated with chemo will work. The child died and no investigation or criminal charges were laid. At the same time the court cases was going on in Canada's prairies there was a doctor in Illinois at a University being shown on Arts and Entertainment network who had used Chinese herbal remedies with a woman who had 15 different areas where cancer was metastasizing. He used chemo but the use of herbs helped her keep her hair and appetite as well as a positive attitude. She was in remission from all the cancers including brain cancer.

My 'twin' was a doctor of psychology and 15 years before I met her (born the same day as me but one full astrological cycle older) she had been told her leukemia was beyond a hospital's ability to cure and she would be dead in two weeks. She did not have her doctorate at that juncture but went to China and studied the use of herbs in schizophrenia as her doctoral thesis. On her return to the US she was part of the team that developed a treatment and drugs to restore schizophrenics and their brains which suffered the metabolic issues and uptakes of nutrition which lead to a smaller brain size. Only .6% of schizophrenics have a normal brain size. The following book says there is no homeopathic contraceptive and yet medical astrology was used in modern times for both contraception and fertility issues. It was better than 'rubbers'.

This 'piece' of something foul and filthy says reflexology has no value in serious surgery and yet acupuncture is used as an alternative to anaesthesiology by druggies in hospitals. I have so many stories about the so-called care giving profession I have made a book detailing the corruption and abuse. Try reading Stopping Valium. It is a small book and if you don't feel like voting to ban the medical profession from all forms of marketing their lies, after reading it; I'll be happy to give you something that proctologists do.

books.google.ca/books?id=Ib_...ery%22&f=false

Homeopathy and Sex 27 Feb 2016 16:41 #23

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This definitely IS an opinion.
According to Novum.

So you are now bobby's wingman?

Helping him to dump his MEGA loads of c&p disinfo crap all over this forum
still called Truth Zone.

I have never known a poster moan and complain so much as you Frau.

If you dont like it fucking stay in your moderated zone or fack off to another forum or start your own. No surprise you bratwurst starved :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: Robert Baird

Homeopathy and Sex 27 Feb 2016 16:58 #24

• Robert Baird
"Bratwurst starved" or worst brat?

I would not do her with yours.

Homeopathy and Sex 05 Aug 2019 22:00 #25

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Sadly the effect of Homeopathy could have never been proved - its like when you throw one Aspirin into an ocean
Homeopathy has just the effect of a Placebo

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Homeopathy and Sex 19 Aug 2019 19:48 #26

Gloria wrote:
Sadly the effect of Homeopathy could have never been proved - its like when you throw one Aspirin into an ocean

Or a sausage up the Grand Canyon :wissl:

Hows you any way? Long time no see :cheers:

Homeopathy and Sex 20 Aug 2019 11:19 #27

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Gloria wrote:

Or a sausage up the Grand Canyon :wissl:

Hows you any way? Long time no see :cheers:

You are from the Icke board? Yes it´s a very long time :P :joker:

Im fine - and you? :) :)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare