Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 13 Apr 2016 23:05 #1

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
Modern science has repeatedly studied ancient writings to find more about the diet of ancient Greeks and to answer a seemingly simple question: Why were ancient Greeks so clever?

For many, there is only one answer to this question and is based on the principles established by the father of western medicine, Hippocrates of Cos, who used to say: “Νοῦς ὑγιὴς ἐν σώματι ὑγιεῖ” meaning a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Dimitra Tillianaki, a dental surgeon, studied the diet in the times of Hippocrates and Pythagoras in her effort to find an answer to a really nagging question: “Why regardless of the development of science are there so many diseases? Cancer, cardio-cerebrovascular and autoimmune diseases?”

Tillianaki, in her holistic human approach, discovered that following a healthy lifestyle is not always enough, and there are certain nutritional mistakes we make and do not realize them.

First of all, we eat bread and spaghetti, which means wheat. And what’s wrong with wheat? Gluten. A protein composite that is everywhere in the modern diet and keeps the brain “sleepy.” Ancient Greeks, on the other, did not even know the taste of wheat, because it didn’t exist. They cultivated Zea, a cereal rich in magnesium that is considered to be the food of the brain.

“It is possible that ancient Greeks were so clever because they did not eat wheat which contains gluten, a substance which sticks the nerve endings and doesn’t leave the brain free to think and create, ” Tillianaki said.

Zea also contains amino acid Lysine, which strengthens the immune system and has very little gluten.

“Zea was cultivated in Greece until the 30’s when it was suddenly banned. It is still unknown why the authorities decided to ban the cultivation of this particular cereal which was then gradually forgotten by the Greeks,” she added.

Regarding meat consumption, it was minimal and only if the person was healthy. If there was any kind of illness, a person wouldn’t eat meat.

The Pythagorean diet was based on the Hippocratic diet, except for meat consumption, which was strictly forbidden by Pythagoras.

In antiquity, there was also a large consumption of an orange fruit, Hippophaes, otherwise known as the sea buck-thorns. Hippophaes contains 192 vitamins which are all absorbable by the body.

Hippophaes formed a significant part of Alexander the Great’s and his troops’ nutrition, who had actually noticed that sick or wounded horses would heal by chewing the plant’s leafs. In this observation lies the Greek etymology of the word Hippophaes, which stands for “ippos” (horse in Greek) and “phaos” (shiny in Greek). After this discovery, Hippophaes became an essential stimulant for warriors in all military campaigns, offering greater endurance and strength.

greece.greekreporter.com/2013/08/02/what-didnt-ancient-greeks-eat-and-were-so-clever/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, I AM ALL I AM, Orangeaid, rodin, porridge

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 14 Apr 2016 08:26 #2

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Nice article. :thumbup:

Most nutrients are stripped from foods,processsed and laden with preservatives for shelf life.
So most cultures-societies over a hundred years ago ate healthier.
But not in all cases.The region,climate,and availability of food are all factors in what people ate.
And their relative health as well.In cold climates a high fat content was necessary for body temperature,metabolism control.and living off that fat when food was scarce or hunting seasons were months apart.
Interesting article. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 14 Apr 2016 20:24 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
Perhaps the most intriguing part...

“Zea was cultivated in Greece until the 30’s when it was suddenly banned. It is still unknown why the authorities decided to ban the cultivation of this particular cereal which was then gradually forgotten by the Greeks,” she added.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 20:25 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, rodin

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 14 Apr 2016 20:38 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
“Neither”


Theyre not that clever anymore.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



I know oioioi from the dif pit but no good memories.
I know Emmer. You can buy it in organic whole food stores.
Who banned it? The "zionazi banksters" :cool: says one article below.


Basic products were barley and emmer wheat Triticumdicoccum (Emmer in German and fava in Italian). Today this product is called Zea and in the ancient years it was called Zeia or Zeidoror. Also Athens was called Zeidoron which means life and gift because they believed that they had clarity thanks to that food. Zea consists of Lysine which is absorbed by the body’s organism and gives clarity to the brain. Alexander the Grate’s army and later the Roman Army ate Zea for strength and to think clearly. On the other hand they feed the animals with the simple wheat (pyrros is its ancient name) because it has gluten in it, a strong kind of glue, which sticks to the vessels of the brain. Unfortunately, the cultivation of this magnificent seed was banned in 1928 by the Greek Governor Eleftherios Venizelos. We don’t really know the reason for this but we must be suspectful of it, especially after even the word Zea was erased from all Greek dictionaries.

santorinifoodlovers.gr/ancient-greek-cuisine/


Source no longer available and looking at him I don't believe it without evidence.




Far right in Berlin 1929



ZEA : THE ANCIENT GRAIN

The oldest, perhaps, grain and main ingredient of the diet of the ancient Greeks was the Zea or Zeia! Referred to as Zeia, rye, Emmer and sometimes confused with asprositi (german. Dinkel), or Rye, or even with corn, and a word Zea is the scientific name of Maize. But what was really Zea? And did it “disappeared” it s use, these days?

Zea (Triticum dicoccum) is one of the oldest foods known to man.Samples have been found in excavations of prehistoric settlements around ancient Greece, Asia Minor is dating 12,000 years eg He was one of the first cereals “tamed” the main man and cultivated species of early agriculture in the Fertile Crescent (Fertile Crescent), namely Palestine, Syria, the Euphrates and Tigris to the Persian Gulf. Samples of exploitation dating back 10,000 years ago, have been found in North Africa. Numerous ancient writers refer to Zea and important properties: Homer saying “fire tech zeiai t ‘SD’ crisis evryfanes white”.But in the Old Testament reference “31 But the wheat and Zea ….. The physician Galen (2nd century BC.) Reports spelled as the third most nutritious cereal after wheat and barley and Herodotus (5th century BC.) Says that the Egyptians manufactured exclusively of bread and Zea disdained as wheat and barley. Theophrastus (4th century BC.) Distinguishes clearly spelled from Zea, marking the first as the most efficient among many other grains.

The nutritional value is undisputed, moreover, is not surprising that the etymology of the word “zeidoros” (one who donates life) comes from this grain and the port of Piraeus “Zea” named after where the ships loaded the grain! After a long oblivion, younger scientists “discovered” again and especially after the investigations of the English Allen. These investigations showed that Zea contains 40% more magnesium than other grains. This ingredient helps in the treatment of cramps usually occur after a long ride. Magnesium also activates enzymatic processes of metabolism. It contains high levels of the amino acid lysine, which makes the pasta produced from Zea, highly digestible. The pasta they can find one in the shops of organic products. The ancients did not eat bread from wheat.The grain had to feed the animals. They ate only bread or barley Zea and in need only of barley mixed with wheat. Alexander the Great’s army harbored only Zea, to be men of healthy and spiritually developed. If the ancient Greeks ate wheat bread would not have such a high spiritual development.

The year 1928 and progressively banned until 1932 completely abolished the cultivation of Zea in Greece. Indeed until the dictionaries “disappeared” the term Zea! Only in the dictionary “Helios” is a relative description, the later mostly dictionaries the word is analyzed as a feed! Followed by the cultivation of wheat mutant, the purpose of this operation what else? The stupefaction of the Greeks. As one researcher has said in England in the mutant cause shrinkage of the brain in animals. The Greeks suffer by biological warfare?

SOURCE: GS AFFANTIS “The HISTORICAL DEMAND

published in the newspaper “Argolis Development” on 29/3/12 No. 608 F.




"ZEIA" The grain banned INTENTIONALLY IN GREECE because we offer CREATIVE SPIRIT
What was this cereal, which fed and raised for thousands of years folks, robust and strong?



Why this cereal, the "ethnarch" Eleftherios Venizelos, was prohibited by the law? By whom and for what reason, took orders? Whom bother the thousands of years of cultivation??
This is the zeia, that gives life and for some reason, had the Greeks continue to eat!

Zeia = "spelled flour" ... "is your medicine your food"

A team of scientists arrived at Thessalonikin where it finds people of all races. He has published and carefully inquired after in 1922, the first textbook for blood groups and the merits of each. The Greeks are mostly "0" group and the other "A" group, the Khazars is a "B" group, etc.
1923 Ancient send in Thessaloniki a couple of doctors by consider diatrofin the Greeks, influenced by Hippocrates, who said in their patients' medication you is your food. "

So they eskefthisan has established in the Greek healthy diet, but what is the staple food? Ci investigators concluded soon, that staple food of the Greeks is the bread. Bread but the Greeks were from Zeia rather than wheat. In the chemical laboratories compared Zeia quickly flour and wheat until 1926 find that: in the human brain there is a gland size didrachm have called "Amygdala" or "Almonds". This gland creates memory AND THE Imaginary in humans with 300 different proteins (amino acids). These proteins Jupiter linked together and create clusters of memory and maintain these areas over time, need a force, a glue, to stick (for details on memory in "Afypnisis").

This glue was offered foods and our support is a protein, which means soldering and stabilization of memory.

The bread we eat the grain is completely different proteins support the bread from the Zeia. Here lies the difference them. wheat or gluten is abundant. Gluten is a strong glue and is used as natural glue by those people in their daily lives. Or Gluten but as protein - support-(weld) the proteins in the brain for providing memory is good hand, it creates a strong memory, but periorismenin because it adheres more proteins required and reduces the stock of these. Result is to restrict the memory in a very few images.

This destroys the imagination and creative spirit. It is not criminal because indirectly destroys health and spirit, progress and culture anthropou.I gluten of wheat destroys health, spirit, megalofyian, culture of humanity, because as a strong glue affixed to the walls of all passing vessels, digestive tract, intestines, veins, arteries, etc. Due therefore hampers at the proper digestion, bowel movements bloodstream with corresponding charges s health.

Areas of brain, protein sticks strongly support the proteins of memory effect, everything shows and ideas eviosen son or daughter in the older 3-7 years, as wrong as it is, the stronger and clearer evidence of error and if the presentations later, not as adults to reject the stored memories and beliefs of the god, political, k.lp.Di I just religions, dictatorships, the exousiastai our various tricks and nice words trying to guardianship children from small age and esofistikan THE catechetical, youth policies.

Dictators and bankers introduced politikin s schools with excuse supposedly THE proparaskefin knowledgeable citizens, when in fact educate blind slaves of the banking systimatos.Opoios of you I believe in independent thinking aside the people, let us fight for your katargisin syndicalism s All schools except panepistimion.Epomenos or gluten of wheat is the brake on development and culture.
Simultaneously, drag and freedom thinking aside and spiritual rise of people and makes a slave of the priesthood, the incumbent because struggling and sacrificing for values that inspired vested interests and not nature. Are all fights against natural laws.

Unlike protein or support any Zeia (plural Zeiai) is cleaved by enzymes and absorbed like good food by organismo.Afto The feature makes her valuable to the human body. Because while protein serves as "support" (weld - fixation) in proteins memory brain does not block it, DOES NOT stable and unaltered compounds as a sinker in the brain, as the gluten of wheat, leaving the brain to function freely nab , thinking new ideas, beliefs, create dreams, fantasy, science, etc.

The ancient Greeks knew this very well, by this by breeding only with Zeia knew that Zeia nourishes the spirit.

This is said by Aeschylus in his hymn to Demeter:

"Dimiter or threpsasa THE Emin brakes with Sean worthy of the mysteries" (Aeschylus)

Also not blocking vessels passing, veins, arteries, etc. Not describe the many diseases that show or glouteni.Epi plus or Zeia contains abundant vitamin C and many minerals needed by our bodies, plus the amino acid "Lysine" that which polytimotato constitutive for our organization, and nowadays people buy expensive as supplements our food it while we had the bread of Zeias free.


The Zeia:

1. - Helps absorption of nutrients (ca, mg) etc.

2. - Suppresses inflammation persist in the body kaikatastrefoun healthy cells.

3. - Enzymes suppresses cancer cell (prevents the growth and metastasis of cancer).

4. - Contains essential amino acid Lysine (Lycin) that enhances toanosopoiitiko system and is a key element stinviochimiki brain function.


Except for the above, the bakery flour Zeias is delicious and incomparably tastier than their counterparts with wheat flour.
If you do not eat bread or pasta from Zeia would question the Greeks hung him who esterise this incomparable apolafsin? By return you will get that in the constantly statues in squares, in the House, and give the name of the avenue to avoid I forgot pote.Kai then you dierotithite, what's wrong? does not blame or great cunning and experience of the rulers only, or does the subservience of morofilodoxon and other regulated companies in the secret?

I think this would have been enough to blind our people and would not achieve if there was uneducated, primitive ego reacts as hard and does not accept the opposite, as clean and prove its another think if the pleadings THE Uneducated ME CAN NOT admit that his parents were mistaken, because it feels that reduced or personality and his authority, while the cultivated ME, when satisfied that admits it made errors immediately with their heads held high and proud, because it feels to be powerful , imposed because of instincts and of mikroprepeias.Erefnontas The committee mentioned above, the diet of the ancient Greeks was surprised.

The ancients ate no bread wheat. Wheat had meal for animals that (called pyrroles. Ate only bread Zeia or barley and if necessary only from barley mixed with wheat. Megas Alexandros harbored host of Alone with Zeia, to be men of healthy and spiritually developed. Though the ancient Greeks ate bread made from wheat would not be such an elevated spiritual anaptyxin.Molis the rulers I read that on exposure of the committee instruct 1928 be quashed immediately or Zeia cultivation in Greece, and only in Greece.

In order to reduce the wheat the spiritual growth of the Greeks, reducing antilipsin and organizing tapeinin ekpaidefsin their children and teaching their policies in schools and in politikopoiountes the parties they control completely to guardianship fully in their early years Greek. While now mixing with foreigners, they want to eliminate it altogether. Yes but how do you achieve this? Immediately give a commandment in the children of Venizelos to return to Greece and set aside the Zeia. So we Venizelos to return to Greece after eight years of self-exile, and be anaskoumponetai him rushing against the San Leo Zeias.

Within 60 years only illoiosan the spiritual supremacy of thinking of the Greeks, made them indifferent, spineless, with moderate antilipsin and sickly and now with the aliens pursue the full exafanismo Tribal, while spending billions of dollars for the merciful should not disappear s vipers, cobras, all the other animals and reptiles.

All the above Zeia, gluten and proper diet with details and Tash parameters all these tasks and to ygieinin will while loading areas inspirational books and well thought out "the whole" and "ol-ON" A book for the "healing" of the pioneering scholar Michael Gregory ..

Towards the end of 1928 "ethnarch" Our Venizelos, apparently after some command-defense children, blind to mind and discretion, and thirsty how to better please the leader of the preached war against Zeias and, eformisantes irresistible overcame victory brilliant and in a very short time there was 4 years in the Greece or a pimple Zeias for sporo.Eipan to the people that Zeia is feed by automatically dictionaries to write since feed and that is harmful to health. This have highlighted the media and in 4 years the Zeia disappeared.

All Greeks fled Zeia only one of all seed kept Zeias. Also today cultivates Zeia 2010 only as a GA s village and manufactures pasta flour Zeias, which are too nostimotera from spaghetti of sitou.Tin attacked against the Zeias everything "ethnarch" our ensued with the massive importation of wheat flour by those friends.

His friends were super-rich and exespase then great for the age and even known as the "scandal of flour." Through fields four years the Greeks had forgotten the Zeia completely and friends Venizelos became billionaires from the introduction of wheat flour. "Although today we wanted to repeat it for wheat or barley or something else, you will not succeed either in 50 years . So much had blindness and discipline Venizelos fans. This course is hostile psychology.

They want their fans completely blind in thinking aside and slaves. And there irkesthi only to the disappearance of spores "ethnarch" we managed to erase Zeia FROM memory and language of the Greeks. This will is made perfect crime. Proofs: You knew this word Zeia few years ago, when he began to view us from the canals? Eureka this word in a dictionary compiled after 1930? Would not evrite, look. But if someone's evrite, I will explain as feed ... Only at any anatypothenta old dictionaries will evrite, or in the English "LINDELL & SCOTT," which does not explain sosta.Eis the "SUN" is more informed and serious dictionary writes: Zeia Zea ... The Zean THE Maidis Where is commonly known maize and maize. " Maize but commonly corn.

Or Zeia but as plant is like wheat and barley, has no relationship to the account with corn, but the grain is wheat as the most flattened and chondro.I Zeia with Seton's like Neratzia with the Orange.

If distance from 50-1OOm. looks at the Neratzia is similar to orange. And bitter orange with orange, while externally it is similar, in fact have large differences in ingredients. This is exactly what happens with the seeds of Zeias and wheat.

I would not do what I Passas this error if there exifanize and literature on Zeia everything "ethnarch" us, like Saul - Paul the literature of the ancient Greeks. But where is was blown away when I read the "Odyssey" rhapsody d (4) -603 to 604, the ancient "O lotus Compd HAND much,, but he nutsedge fire zeiai TE TE XIV evryfyes krilefkon." Mr. Duke explains: "where there is much clover, and nutsedge, and wheat and feed barley evryfyto and white." Say! Oh! ... Mr. Duke as eklektoteros performer made a mistake?

While "Greeks used fire (grains) for feed, and zeia for bread, interpret zeia feed, because Venizelos had lost to literature and on the memory of the Greeks zeia or zea.To cereal Zeia the nature THE edorise s peoples of the Aegean. Later the Greeks immigrants brought other countries and areas.

Wheat was natural grain of the northern regions. The Greeks brought to the Greece and ekalliergisan feed, several years before the Trojan War, when excavation began trade with the north of the Black Sea North countries.The people instead of money, which had not eplironan species igorazan the Greeks trade with wheat and thus came to Greece wheat.

In the Internet, if you write this word "Zeia" will be surprised. You will read too much into the section "THE UNIVERSAL AND ellinikotato ORIGIN OF THE ALPHABET" (Hymns Orpheus, Homer's epics, myths), we read: "The City of Athens was called Zeidoros because on its territory was cultivated except oil and cereal zeia. THE zeia with zeta says life with Epsilon Iota's long beam, alpha is the first element of the excellent, the presence of ether (the element that is everywhere and builds all things is Ether), hence zeia means longevity '.

The Zeia fortoekfortonan from a port of Piraeus from it received the name Zea, and so far the port called Zea.Kai now how imposed or zeia be interpreted in some dictionaries as feed. In the Internet manipulating this word "Zeia" in the Iliad - rhapsody E lyrics 121-240 we read: "... In spite of sfin each crosstrees HP estasi crisis ereptomenoi white and spelled" (195). Further down, translator, light consciousness, or well paid translates: "... in every car is Sima paired foals stand and eat THE zeia and white barley."

Here murdered or Zeia because the translator translates the feed "spelled" in "zeia." Downstream copy of this zeia = Spelt = feed while Homer knew both, zeia and spelled, and wrote everything rectum, what he wanted and had to teach. Here writes clearly: "Cree white ereptomenoi and spelled."

Not zeia as lightly conscience and ignorance varytatin write the metafrastai.Apo investigations did, Spelt concluded that they called the current "Orovon commonly rovin or bitter vetch. This is for the most powerful and dear to the animals food. Resembles vetch (agriaraka). It is the most nutritious food animals but is harmful Zeus anthropon.I spelled was cultivated since ancient times in Greece as feed. Was Mediterranean plant (Dictionary "SUN", section Orovos).

It makes sense to come up with the time or spelled in orovo. In the dictionary "LINDELL & SCOTT will" while loading as Sikalin the Agriosikalin, currently confusion ekalliergisan philhellenes ... by Forget Zeia.

Or Zeia cultivated today in many European countries and in Canada at high stretching and bears the name of the language similar each country. The Italians call that Faro, the Germans Dingel, etc. The Greeks currently imported flour Zeia from Germany with the name Ntingkel as non-gluten containing instead 6.45 euro, or buy ten times akrivotera from wheaten.



Zea, the emmer wheat

Emmer wheat flour (ZEA): the oldest cereal grains known to man

Why and by whom was "ZEIA" or "ZEA" grain banned in Greece?



Hippophaes formed a significant part of Alexander the Great’s and his troops’ nutrition, who had actually noticed that sick or wounded horses would heal by chewing the plant’s leafs. In this observation lies the Greek etymology of the word Hippophaes, which stands for “ippos” (horse in Greek) and “phaos” (shiny in Greek). After this discovery, Hippophaes became an essential stimulant for warriors in all military campaigns, offering greater endurance and strength.



Edit:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=el&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fthesecretrealtruth.blogspot.de%2F2014%2F07%2Fblog-post_8610.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=el&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fthesecretrealtruth.blogspot.de%2F2014%2F07%2Fblog-post_8610.html

Need to check this later.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:


EMMER
(ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN) - The Ancient Super Grain
:)




Zea, the emmer wheat

A life giving cereal!

Zea is probably the oldest cereal of this world and stood for a key component in the diet of Ancient Greeks. It features an undeniable nutritional value and it is no coincidence that the etymology of the ancient Greek word “ζείδωρος” (zeidoros) meaning “life giving” comes from this particular cereal.

Read more: www.mylittlegreekfoodbook.com/zea-the-emmer-wheat/





Emmer Polenta Puttanesca – Two Ways
;) (6 servings)

Ingredients:

1 ½ Cups Cracked Farro Porridge
4 Cups broth
1-2 Cups water 1-2 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil *Optional
½ – 1 Cup grated parmesan *Optional

¼ Cup olive oil 1 Large shallot, chopped – or 2 large cloves garlic minced
1 – 28oz Can tomatoes (whole, diced or crushed)
1 – 14.5oz Can fire roasted tomatoes (crushed)
1 Head garlic, roasted (Bake in foil with 1 tsp. oil & pinch of salt at 350º for 60 min)
2 Teaspoons anchovy paste (Substitute 2 Tsp soy sauce for vegetarian version)
½ Cup chopped black olives (oil cured, kalamata, or your favorite)
¼ Cup capers, drained and rinsed in cool water
1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (or thyme, rosemary, or a combination)
Fresh chopped arugula or parsley to garnish *Optional


Puttanesca Sauce:

Heat a large sauce pan or stock pot over medium heat. Add ¼ Cup olive oil and let heat for 1 minute. Add the shallot or garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add the canned tomatoes and squeeze in the roasted garlic cloves. Add the anchovy paste, chopped olives, capers, red pepper flakes and chopped fresh herbs. Bring to a simmer, then turn heat to medium-low and simmer for 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

For Parmesan Crusted Polenta: (Start at least 6 hours ahead)

Combine Cracked Emmer, broth and 1 Cup water in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently until very thick, about 20 minutes. Pour polenta into an un-greased lasagna pan and let cool at least 15 minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.

When sauce is ready & you’re ready to fry the polenta: heat a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and let heat for 1 minute. Put grated parmesan onto a plate. Cut polenta into 18 squares, lift each square out, pat bottom dry with a paper towel, then set on the parmesan and turn to coat both sides. Place polenta pieces in the hot pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side, until a golden crust develops. Remove from the pan and serve topped with puttanesca sauce and chopped arugula or parsley to taste.

For Creamy Soft Polenta:

Combine Cracked Emmer, broth and 2 Cups water in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently until creamy and as thick as you like 15 – 20 minutes. Ladle into bowls and serve topped with puttanesca sauce. Garnish with chopped arugula or parsley, and grated parmesan cheese.


More EMMER recipes: www.bluebirdgrainfarms.com/emmer-polenta-puttanesca-two-ways/

Source 1
Source 2


Edit: I 'spoilered' and hid part of the quote from the members area from guests.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 21:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 15 Apr 2016 11:00 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
Ergot in Wheat; A Silent Epidemic?

Ergot in wheat could be a silent epidemic that is contributing to mental illness, violence, and health problems across America. The bible says we are to let the wheat fully ripen so that we can separate the wheat from the tares and there may be far more wisdom in the passage than most have given it credit for in the past few thousand years. No one does this anymore; especially “Big Agriculture,” companies, and so the ergot fungus may be rampant in our grains.

If you are not familiar with the ergot fungus, also called “claviceps purperea,” then think about the story of the Salem witch trials. Many believe that this fungus caused the townspeople to go insane, hallucinate, and led to the many deaths that occurred there. Ergot alkaloids are also used to develop the infamous Lysergic Acid (LSD) so that should make clear to you the danger of this infectious fungus. “Tares,” are a type of rye that looks similar to wheat until it is fully ripened and it attracts the ergot fungus.

GM wheat (which has recently been discovered to have contaminated conventional wheat) also attracts ergot 40 times more readily than conventional wheat. Hybridized wheat which is the mono-cultured type most of us eat today also contains a much higher amount of gluten than ancient Einkorn wheat (50% or more vs 5%), which may be a factor in attracting the fungus.

Ergot pods can be seen and removed from the grains, but once infected, the fungus itself becomes endophytic (meaning it is inside the genetic material of the grains and could be able to be passed on to later generations through the seeds). That means that even if the USDA does an inspection, removes the black ergot pods, or finds no visible ergot, there could still be some in the grains anyway. Since machines are doing the harvesting and USDA inspection is irregular at best in commercialized wheat farms, there is little to no ergot intervention in the US food supply today.

Once ergot is in the system of a person, many symptoms result, many of which resemble B12 deficiency and also mental illness. If you want to eradicate the fungus in your body, avoiding grains, especially wheat may be a good start. Raw garlic consumption has also been shown to defeat many microbes, including ergot.

Source: www.edencultures.com/ergot-in-wheat/

... ...

There are a lot of discussions about the negative aspects of eating wheat products one book is Wheat Belly but there have been loads more
since that was published. Gnosticmedia has done several shows with authors and researchers that directly or indirectly hit on the subject.

Off the top of my head I think the figure is something like 15% of the population are not overly affected by eating wheat. I think one aspect
of wheat/gluten negative effect is the damage it does to gut fauna (leaky gut/IBS). As mentioned in the zea article, eating wheat causes brain fog.

There has been discussion about Canadian wheat infected with Ergot and a number of cases where their wheat exports have been rejected as a result.


Related:

www.westonaprice.org/modern-diseases/against-the-grain/

www.agcanada.com/daily/egypts-ergot-saga-leaves-wheat-traders-in-limbo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 15 Apr 2016 11:31 #6

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
If it made the Greeks so clever, how come none of them were able to prevent its disappearance from the national diet?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 15 Apr 2016 16:23 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
Good question, and obviously they werent clever enough.... im thinking the ruling class were able to get in on the sly and phase it out during times when the people were struggling with other issues which wouldve been (to them) more pertinent at the time, like surviving for example in difficult conditions.

Its quite obvious today the ruling classes are one step ahead of the masses generally speaking, (we wouldnt have the wealth distribution figures we have now if what i just said wasnt the case,most economic activity benefits the few at the top more than anyone else) it wouldve been no different a century ago obviously... and theres all kinds of clever... those born into wealth who collude plot and scheme, and those who join in to assist them, are often wired up differently to the gen pop... jmho... and gen pop for the most part aint got a chance of being hip to the game.

Autonomous nations and leaders went out the door centuries ago, anyone who opposes that is rallied against with all kinds of pressures, greece is no different, they are the UN's bitch for one and before the UN officially existed and was brought to the forefront by the roc boy fellers et al, the same bluebloods were around plotting and scheming as to how they could best utlize the masses for their own benefit... leaders of nations get leaned on by the to play ball, to think otherwise is to be naive, again jmho. I recall some posts around here (coudlve been SZ i cant remember) about how the UN leaned on nations to play ball with cannabis laws for example, so that its outlawed... so a nature (god if you will) given plant was made 'illegal' by a bunch of capitalists because (im assuming) they figured it went against the grain of what they were wanting to achieve... perhaps zea falls into the same cat more or less, and was targeted.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2016 16:31 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, ..........

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 17 Apr 2016 19:21 #8

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4921
  • Likes received: 1831
One wonders if porridge perhaps propelled Scots to similarly over achieve in the sciences...
Oats may boost nutritional profile of gluten-free diets
By Stephen Daniells, 08-Jan-2010

Adding oats to a gluten-free diet may enhance the nutritional values of the diets, particularly for vitamins and minerals, as well as increasing antioxidant levels, say two studies from Scandinavia.

(Also source of magnesium)

www.foodnavigator.com/Science/Oats-may-boost-nutritional-profile-of-gluten-free-diets
"the most significant event of the 19th century will be judged as Maxwell's discovery of the laws of electrodynamics"

— Richard Feynman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 17 Apr 2016 21:10 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
rodin wrote:
One wonders if porridge perhaps propelled Scots to similarly over achieve in the sciences...

Oats may boost nutritional profile of gluten-free diets
By Stephen Daniells, 08-Jan-2010

Adding oats to a gluten-free diet may enhance the nutritional values of the diets, particularly for vitamins and minerals, as well as increasing antioxidant levels, say two studies from Scandinavia.

(Also source of magnesium)

www.foodnavigator.com/Science/Oats-may-boost-nutritional-profile-of-gluten-free-diets


"the most significant event of the 19th century will be judged as Maxwell's discovery of the laws of electrodynamics"

— Richard Feynman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries


Dear rodin,

may I explain the difference between oats and EMMER, ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN in short to you,
as you seem to have missed the crucial points in the previous comments?


OATS EMMER, ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN


And Feyman(n), Feynman(n), Fayman(n), Faynman(n), Feinman(n) is a Jewish name, btw, just in case you did not know.



Ref on TZ:

=> Lobby: An independent Scotland is bad for Israel

=> TOPIC: Jewish Scotland ff

=> Scottish Council of Jewish Communities

=> History of the Jews in Scotland



FURTHER REFERENCE => Who owns Britain’s land?

More external reference:

CLICK 1

CLICK 2

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 18 Apr 2016 06:17 #10

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4921
  • Likes received: 1831
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
One wonders if porridge perhaps propelled Scots to similarly over achieve in the sciences...

Oats may boost nutritional profile of gluten-free diets
By Stephen Daniells, 08-Jan-2010

Adding oats to a gluten-free diet may enhance the nutritional values of the diets, particularly for vitamins and minerals, as well as increasing antioxidant levels, say two studies from Scandinavia.

(Also source of magnesium)

www.foodnavigator.com/Science/Oats-may-boost-nutritional-profile-of-gluten-free-diets


"the most significant event of the 19th century will be judged as Maxwell's discovery of the laws of electrodynamics"

— Richard Feynman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries


Dear rodin,

may I explain the difference between oats and EMMER, ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN in short to you,
as you seem to have missed the crucial points in the previous comments?


OATS EMMER, ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN


And Feyman(n), Feynman(n), Fayman(n), Faynman(n), Feinman(n) is a Jewish name, btw, just in case you did not know.



Ref on TZ:

=> Lobby: An independent Scotland is bad for Israel

=> TOPIC: Jewish Scotland ff

=> Scottish Council of Jewish Communities

=> History of the Jews in Scotland



FURTHER REFERENCE => Who owns Britain’s land?

More external reference:

CLICK 1

CLICK 2

.

What have Jews got to do with magnesium? (Apart from maybe goyim diet deliberately denuded of same...)

And I know Feynman is Jewish - but not Scottish! Wiki which is Jewish always pushes Jews, so even when talking about James Clerk Maxwell they have to shove one of theirs in, we all know about their self-promotion...

And yes, some Scots have Jewish blood in them, never expelled them, demonise the guy who threw them out of England. Gotta love that aka Sven Longshanks.

HOWEVER

Scots have far outperformed other nations in inventions/discoveries on a per capita basis, so it is moot to look for a vector. Along comes this thread.

And EMMER, ZEA, ZEIA, FARRO, ZWEIKORN fucking whatever seems to impart beneficial effects to nerve and neuron maintenance, and from my reading of the thread the pertinent chemistry appears to be

absence of gluten
prescence of magnesium

Of course perhaps you know better, I am all ears....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 18 Apr 2016 16:52 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10038
  • Likes received: 2853
novum wrote:
Good question, and obviously they werent clever enough.... im thinking the ruling class were able to get in on the sly and phase it out during times when the people were struggling with other issues which wouldve been (to them) more pertinent at the time, like surviving for example in difficult conditions.

Its quite obvious today the ruling classes are one step ahead of the masses generally speaking, (we wouldnt have the wealth distribution figures we have now if what i just said wasnt the case,most economic activity benefits the few at the top more than anyone else) it wouldve been no different a century ago obviously... and theres all kinds of clever... those born into wealth who collude plot and scheme, and those who join in to assist them, are often wired up differently to the gen pop... jmho... and gen pop for the most part aint got a chance of being hip to the game.

Autonomous nations and leaders went out the door centuries ago, anyone who opposes that is rallied against with all kinds of pressures, greece is no different, they are the UN's bitch for one and before the UN officially existed and was brought to the forefront by the roc boy fellers et al, the same bluebloods were around plotting and scheming as to how they could best utlize the masses for their own benefit... leaders of nations get leaned on by the to play ball, to think otherwise is to be naive, again jmho. I recall some posts around here (coudlve been SZ i cant remember) about how the UN leaned on nations to play ball with cannabis laws for example, so that its outlawed... so a nature (god if you will) given plant was made 'illegal' by a bunch of capitalists because (im assuming) they figured it went against the grain of what they were wanting to achieve... perhaps zea falls into the same cat more or less, and was targeted.

When we were kids the media brainwashed us into thinking the U.N was some great force for good.

But if what you say about cannabis is true that say's enough right there about the UN to know it's not.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 28 Apr 2016 23:39 #12

novum wrote:
Good question, and obviously they werent clever enough.... im thinking the ruling class were able to get in on the sly and phase it out during times when the people were struggling with other issues which wouldve been (to them) more pertinent at the time, like surviving for example in difficult conditions.

Its quite obvious today the ruling classes are one step ahead of the masses generally speaking, (we wouldnt have the wealth distribution figures we have now if what i just said wasnt the case,most economic activity benefits the few at the top more than anyone else) it wouldve been no different a century ago obviously... and theres all kinds of clever... those born into wealth who collude plot and scheme, and those who join in to assist them, are often wired up differently to the gen pop... jmho... and gen pop for the most part aint got a chance of being hip to the game.

Autonomous nations and leaders went out the door centuries ago, anyone who opposes that is rallied against with all kinds of pressures, greece is no different, they are the UN's bitch for one and before the UN officially existed and was brought to the forefront by the roc boy fellers et al, the same bluebloods were around plotting and scheming as to how they could best utlize the masses for their own benefit... leaders of nations get leaned on by the to play ball, to think otherwise is to be naive, again jmho. I recall some posts around here (coudlve been SZ i cant remember) about how the UN leaned on nations to play ball with cannabis laws for example, so that its outlawed... so a nature (god if you will) given plant was made 'illegal' by a bunch of capitalists because (im assuming) they figured it went against the grain of what they were wanting to achieve... perhaps zea falls into the same cat more or less, and was targeted.

Whats the deal there then when its being legalised left right and center 3 out of the 5 eyes have legalised/legalising .Just new zeland and uk left ,seems odd !
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 00:20 #13

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
backfromthebrink wrote:
Whats the deal there then when its being legalised left right and center 3 out of the 5 eyes have legalised/legalising .Just new zeland and uk left ,seems odd !

Dont see it happening in oz.

Infact in some places you could face 2 years jail for having one grow light in your posession.. just one.

Even if there isnt a plant, cutting or seed in sight.

2 years jail for a light. And if you have more lights i think its more years (im talking max sentence here, so if the judge doesnt like your mug etc it could be just that)
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 01:33 #14

I do :up:
So people in oz cant grow their own food under lights in a controlled enviroment ?
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 01:36 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 02:00 #15

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
The law *ahem* act states that if you dont have a reasonable reason, you face prosecution. So sure, a hydroponic tomato grower would be excused. (And thats becoming massively corporatised anyway so barely any privateers are into that stuff.)

But if you have a grow light gathering dust its assumed you use it to grow cannabis, and you face prosecution. Even aquaponics retail targets are heavily monitored and policed, let alone hydroponic stores.

Now if you actually are growing cannabis you face up to 25 years in some states for having more than a few hundred grams.

Its a far cry from 'legal' in Australia regardless of what you say.

Examples...
New laws in South Australia re Aquaponics

I have just had a call from the South Australian police re persons engaged in growing "stuff" indoors.
Evidently, persons living in SA will have to obtain a permit to purchase small scale Hydro equipment particularly in relation to equipment such as special lighting.
If you are not "a fit and proper person" you will not be able to purchase or own such prescribed equipment.

The police department wanted to know from us, if we were aware of, or did we supply any special equipment that might be purchased by a person who would be intending to grow certain plants in an aquaponics system.

aquaponics.net.au/forum/threads/new-laws-in-south-australia-re-aquaponics.918/

The state government of South Australia has made the possession of lights, reflectors, and associated equipment that can be used for growing marijuana a criminal offense punishable by up to two years in prison. Also included in the list of proscribed horticultural items are carbon filters, evaporators, heating tools, stirrers, funnels, and flasks. Under the new statute, people caught in possession of such items will have to prove they have a legitimate reason for having them or face criminal penalties.

The move is the latest effort by the state government to crack down on marijuana cultivation there.

"These are the tools of the lucrative but deadly drug trade," said state Attorney General Michael Atkinson in remarks reported by Adelaide Now. "They're used in sophisticated set-ups and two-bit backyard operations alike.

This government will prosecute anyone who has these illegal drug-making devices -- unless they can give a good explanation."

Atkinson scoffed at the notion anyone would be using such equipment for anything other than growing pot.
"With the amount of hydroponic equipment being sold, you would think South Australia was the hydroponic tomato capital of Australia," he said. "Alas, we do not produce as many hydroponic tomatoes as hydroponic cannabis."

Atkinson said banning such equipment was the best way to attack the drug trade, which he characterized as dominated by biker gangs. "It's no secret that those who have these items aren't planning to bake biscuits for the Girl Guides," he said. The move will "make a big dent" against pot growing, he promised.

stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2008/jul/25/australia_grow_lights_now_illega
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 03:06 #16

novum wrote:
The law *ahem* act states that if you dont have a reasonable reason, you face prosecution. So sure, a hydroponic tomato grower would be excused. (And thats becoming massively corporatised anyway so barely any privateers are into that stuff.)

But if you have a grow light gathering dust its assumed you use it to grow cannabis, and you face prosecution. Even aquaponics retail targets are heavily monitored and policed, let alone hydroponic stores.

Now if you actually are growing cannabis you face up to 25 years in some states for having more than a few hundred grams.

Its a far cry from 'legal' in Australia regardless of what you say.

Examples...
New laws in South Australia re Aquaponics

I have just had a call from the South Australian police re persons engaged in growing "stuff" indoors.
Evidently, persons living in SA will have to obtain a permit to purchase small scale Hydro equipment particularly in relation to equipment such as special lighting.
If you are not "a fit and proper person" you will not be able to purchase or own such prescribed equipment.

The police department wanted to know from us, if we were aware of, or did we supply any special equipment that might be purchased by a person who would be intending to grow certain plants in an aquaponics system.

aquaponics.net.au/forum/threads/new-laws-in-south-australia-re-aquaponics.918/

The state government of South Australia has made the possession of lights, reflectors, and associated equipment that can be used for growing marijuana a criminal offense punishable by up to two years in prison. Also included in the list of proscribed horticultural items are carbon filters, evaporators, heating tools, stirrers, funnels, and flasks. Under the new statute, people caught in possession of such items will have to prove they have a legitimate reason for having them or face criminal penalties.

The move is the latest effort by the state government to crack down on marijuana cultivation there.

"These are the tools of the lucrative but deadly drug trade," said state Attorney General Michael Atkinson in remarks reported by Adelaide Now. "They're used in sophisticated set-ups and two-bit backyard operations alike.

This government will prosecute anyone who has these illegal drug-making devices -- unless they can give a good explanation."

Atkinson scoffed at the notion anyone would be using such equipment for anything other than growing pot.
"With the amount of hydroponic equipment being sold, you would think South Australia was the hydroponic tomato capital of Australia," he said. "Alas, we do not produce as many hydroponic tomatoes as hydroponic cannabis."

Atkinson said banning such equipment was the best way to attack the drug trade, which he characterized as dominated by biker gangs. "It's no secret that those who have these items aren't planning to bake biscuits for the Girl Guides," he said. The move will "make a big dent" against pot growing, he promised.

stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2008/jul/25/australia_grow_lights_now_illega

Sorry what did i say nov ?
Both the articles you posted are quite dated now though nov.
So one day you give up growing your veggies and prize orchids, stuff all your lights and tents in a garage to gather dust and the ole bill come round and nick you because they ASSUME you are growing cannabis ,No evidence of cannabis plants what so ever just an assumption.

Well thats bullshit
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 03:12 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 03:36 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
backfromthebrink wrote:
Sorry what did i say nov ?
Both the articles you posted are quite dated now though nov.

Still valid today in 2016, things only get worse not better in Australia re. draconian laws and fines.

What makes you think the acts they were so intent on pushing through will be repealed? Wishful thinking?

backfromthebrink wrote:
So one day you give up growing your veggies and prize orchids, stuff all your lights and tents in a garage to gather dust and the ole bill come round and nick you because they ASSUME you are growing cannabis ,No evidence of cannabis plants what so ever just an assumption.

Well thats bullshit

Its reality not bullshit... its exactly how you said.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 05:08 #18

novum wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Sorry what did i say nov ?
Both the articles you posted are quite dated now though nov.

Still valid today in 2016, things only get worse not better in Australia re. draconian laws and fines.

What makes you think the acts they were so intent on pushing through will be repealed? Wishful thinking?

backfromthebrink wrote:
So one day you give up growing your veggies and prize orchids, stuff all your lights and tents in a garage to gather dust and the ole bill come round and nick you because they ASSUME you are growing cannabis ,No evidence of cannabis plants what so ever just an assumption.

Well thats bullshit

Its reality not bullshit... its exactly how you said.

''Things only get worse not better !''
Errrrrrrm
Has there ever been cannabis products on the market in australia in the last 10 years ?
Is there any cannabis products on the market now?

Its not wishfull thinking, Its an educated guess

hahaha when i say ''thats bullshit'' it means ''thats fucked up'' :D
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 05:44 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7886
backfromthebrink wrote:
hahaha when i say ''thats bullshit'' it means ''thats fucked up'' :D

Yea i got that :coolio: ... and it is fucked up. :yup:

As for the rest well, to me its either legal or it aint... if the medical thing happens that will be taxed, regulated and corporatised.

Not exactly the same as being able to grow your own, i dont see the acts being repealed for regular joes and novums.

And 'cannabis products' is ambiguous... i dont see bud being available for sale publicly, and i dont see that changing.

You cant even grow tobacco in oz, they see it as bad as cannabis, no joke.
Growing tobacco for personal or commercial use

You must hold an excise licence to grow tobacco for personal or commercial use in Australia. It is illegal to do so without an excise licence.

Licences to grow tobacco in Australia are rarely granted. There are no current licences for personal or commercial tobacco growing in Australia. However, if you apply for a licence, there are many factors we will need to consider in assessing your application. These factors include:

physical security of the premises
protection of the revenue
whether there is a market for the goods.
There are strict rules and conditions that apply if you are granted a licence to grow tobacco. There are serious consequences if you do not comply with these rules and conditions.

All tobacco grown (whether for personal or commercial use) and consumed in Australia is subject to excise duty.

www.ato.gov.au/Business/Excise-and-excise-equivalent-goods/In-detail/Tobacco/Growing-tobacco-for-personal-or-commercial-use/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What Didn’t Ancient Greeks Eat and Were So Clever? Zea vs Wheat. 29 Apr 2016 06:34 #20

Its baby steps in the right direction ,anyway its an unjust law it deserves to be abolished or broken .
You dont see buds now but you see products ,you never used to see products :)
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.