Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The cannabis thread

The cannabis thread 28 Apr 2016 23:41 #1

Share anything cannabis related :)
Insurgent's in a matrix
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 00:05 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
backfromthebrink wrote:

:right: TOPIC: Wouldn't it be good if ...Cannabis was legal. :spliff::hookah: :joint::pass:
:right: Do you drink alcohol?

:right: My quality of life is lower without Marijuana...

:right: TOPIC: Gumbi Gumbi

:right: Obama says marijuana 'no more dangerous than alcohol'

Btw, I really enjoyed our discussion today until you chose to opt out conciously.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 00:07 by PFIZIPFEI.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 00:12 #3

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
it will be legal in Canada by next spring.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 00:18 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 00:59 #5

Yeah ive been keeping my eye on usa canada australia newzeland and the uk cannabis related news ,Do you puff the ole weed biker.
Insurgent's in a matrix

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 01:25 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I live in a state where marajuana is legal. With a single phone call, I can have it delivered to my door, legally. You would think with all the competition and free market enterprise, someone could grow something worth smoking, but it's always the same ol' mediocre, ho-hum shit. In my younger day, I grew more quality stuff by accident than the stuff they grow today and charge premium price for it.

I can't tell you how many times I've complained about the quality of the stuff and sent it back because it didn't do anything for me. I'd like to blame the government, but the government doesn't control the quality, as of yet.

Something is wrong with the marijuana today. It looks great, smells great, but doesn't do anything for you. The Jim Stone website carried a piece about this very thing. There is something wrong with the marijuana of today. It doesn't measure up to what we had in the past.

I am an old school toker. I remember well those days of "Acapulco Gold" and "Panama Red". Nothing today even comes close, and I often wonder why?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 03:19 #7

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

:right: TOPIC: Wouldn't it be good if ...Cannabis was legal. :spliff::hookah: :joint::pass:
:right: Do you drink alcohol?

:right: My quality of life is lower without Marijuana...

:right: TOPIC: Gumbi Gumbi

:right: Obama says marijuana 'no more dangerous than alcohol'

Btw, I really enjoyed our discussion today until you chose to opt out conciously.

:)

Yeah sorry i had better things to do ,was in the garden watching the ants :)
Insurgent's in a matrix
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 05:24 by backfromthebrink.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 03:21 #8

peacenik wrote:
I live in a state where marajuana is legal. With a single phone call, I can have it delivered to my door, legally. You would think with all the competition and free market enterprise, someone could grow something worth smoking, but it's always the same ol' mediocre, ho-hum shit. In my younger day, I grew more quality stuff by accident than the stuff they grow today and charge premium price for it.

I can't tell you how many times I've complained about the quality of the stuff and sent it back because it didn't do anything for me. I'd like to blame the government, but the government doesn't control the quality, as of yet.

Something is wrong with the marijuana today. It looks great, smells great, but doesn't do anything for you. The Jim Stone website carried a piece about this very thing. There is something wrong with the marijuana of today. It doesn't measure up to what we had in the past.

I am an old school toker. I remember well those days of "Acapulco Gold" and "Panama Red". Nothing today even comes close, and I often wonder why?

many factors but mostly down to poor genetics ,less than ideal growing conditions ,bottled nutrients,lack of full spectrum lighting (this is changing though
Insurgent's in a matrix

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 04:02 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
backfromthebrink wrote:
peacenik wrote:

many factors but mostly down to poor genetics ,less than ideal growing conditions ,bottled nutrients,lack of full spectrum lighting (this is changing though

I think it's purely genetics?

If you got good seeds, ya got good smoke, even with none optimum care. The other things you mention might make a difference if growing indoors, but what about outdoors in it's natural enviornment? Today's marijuana is just as shitty, no matter where, or how, it's grown.

If it was just a matter of proper care being a factor, it would seem, someone somewhere would be smart enough to give there marijuana better care,thus, beating the competition?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 04:06 by peacenik.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 04:51 #10

No its not just down to genetics
Good seeds dont mean good smoke ,Optimal care brings out the best phenos in the plants genetics,poor care =crap phenotypes.

Theres nothing natural about todays enviroment,but good cannabis can still be grown outside with a little know how.
Plenty of people grow great cannabis,usualy personal growers,but you wont find their cannabis on the market because of all the time and effort gone in to caring for their crop
people who are in it for the $$$ want accelerated growth in half the time ...they are the ones flooding the market with shit cannabis !
Insurgent's in a matrix
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 05:20 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
backfromthebrink wrote:
Plenty of people grow great cannabis,usualy personal growers,but you wont find their cannabis on the market because of all the time and effort gone in to caring for their crop
people who are in it for the $$$ want accelerated growth in half the time ...they are the ones flooding the market with shit cannabis !

I don't think that's entirely true?

It's all about supply and demand. If I were a personal grower and someone offered me premium price for my crop I would sell, and I think anyone else would to, no matter how much effort I put into the crop. Every body has their price.

There is a huge demand for really good marijuana where I live. and no one is supplying that demand even at premium prices That tells me, there is no really good marijuana? If there were, people with money and means would have it.

So, you can blame it on anything you like, but it really comes down to, there is no good stuff to be found(for whatever reason?) like there was in the past.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 06:17 by peacenik.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 06:07 #12

Thats up to you what you think peace :)

So if someone offers you premium price for your good cannabis ,and you know that virtualy all the cannabis on the market is tamperd with and harmfull you would still sell it,knowing you would have to smoke the harmfull chemical laced cannabiss ?

Maybe the states is out of good cannabis ,in that case i feel sorry for you :)
Insurgent's in a matrix
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 06:37 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
Thats up to you what you think peace :)

So if someone offers you premium price for your good cannabis ,and you know that virtualy all the cannabis on the market is tamperd with and harmfull you would still sell it,knowing you would have to smoke the harmfull chemical laced cannabiss ?

Maybe the states is out of good cannabis ,in that case i feel sorry for you :)

I've grown my own plant once. Quite nice, decent harvest, not spectacular.

Same with mushrooms. Back in the days you could just order a grow kit online, neatly delivered on your doorstep and then very easily grow them. Excellent harvest, good trips.

Of course Frau Kiffpfeife only pushed her own topics, but this piece was well written:

:right: TOPIC: Don't legalize drugs, Abolish the laws

backfromthebrink wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Yeah sorry i had better things to do ,was in the garden watching the ants :)
:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 06:40 by Gaia.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 06:44 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
[quote="backfromthebrink" post=206217

Maybe the states is out of good cannabis ,in that case i feel sorry for you :)[/quote]

Whatever!

After seeing and sampling some of the mediocre crap others call, "the good stuff" both here and abroad, I haven't missed out on anything.

Trust me on this, if the states are out of the good stuff, so are you. That's just the way supply and demand works.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure you probably think you have "the good stuff", and in your own mind, you probably do?
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 06:51 by peacenik.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 06:52 #15

Cheers for that ,interesting post
Hehehe ,feel a tad mean but frau is german ,she can take it!
Insurgent's in a matrix

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 07:15 #16

I dont smoke anymore peacenik :joker:
Insurgent's in a matrix
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 07:20 by backfromthebrink.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 08:12 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
backfromthebrink wrote:
I dont smoke anymore peacenik :joker:

Ok....good ...bravo,,,,I guess?. :roll:
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 10:10 by peacenik.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 08:43 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal

here is an interesting piece from the Jim Stone website concerning the "new" mariajuna that's going around good article, worth a read

once again I will tell you there is something weird going on with marijuana. It is not the same weed as it was, it is GM weed. Look at who has most research and patents on it (Israel), and this GM weed is getting promoted and being used by many "mainstream" people. I have almost 35 years experience growing my own stock which is not tainted by the "new" breeds, and the effects are different. You laugh your ass off like in a Cheech and Chong movie, not sit in a vegetative state with no energy. I think this new weed is a delivery system for something else. The people who promote it inhale and immediately exhale, not like the old days where you hold that smoke in as long as you can. People like this woman are promoting weed (www.youtube.com/channel/UCxmu9l560Z8Spv9d8Azjl9w)

My response: I have seen the effects of both the new and old weed on people and there is a huge difference. When people smoked the old weed, they could come off of it and be normal. The new weed does permanent damage. When people did the old weed they could still drive without being spooky. Not so with the new stuff, I have seen people forget where they are driving. And most likely, weed is now being legalized because it is becoming just as damaging as antidepressants. Once it goes GMO, that plant can be programmed to produce anything any totally corrupted bastard wants"

82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisu9.html.

Now, I am not saying i believe everything in the above link. But I do find it strange, little more than a decade ago people were sent to prison and had their lives ruined because of possession of even small amounts of Marijuana. Now suddenly a mere decade later it's suddenly legal and everyone is getting it without any problems at all. Something is strange here. Why the sudden change in government attitude?

What is really afoot here?

It can't be good
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 10:08 by peacenik.

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 16:12 #19

interesting link :)

Like i said gm seeds are a problem and hybridization is not always good :) i have no doubt that the top 10 seed banks have gmo seeds.
Back in the day people smoked mostly stativa strains (giggly high very creative cerebral smoke)
The cannabis today is mostly indica dominant which is what i call coutch lock smoke (zombie baisicly)

But im sure there are private breeders out there who are keeping it real and producing plenty of pure non gmo strains . :yup:
Insurgent's in a matrix

The cannabis thread 29 Apr 2016 16:21 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Cannabis is a natural herb.
No way should it be illegal.
I'd far rather be with a bunch of stoners than a bunch of drunks and feel safe.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, bd