Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Aug 2018 14:46 #1

• Grolongo
Have you ever wandered why every vegan you meet is batshit insane?
If the diet they are consuming is really that good for you why, do they have heath problems like: skin diseases, fatigue, mental health problems , digestion problems , teeth that are falling out , anger issues , bone disease ect
If plants and veggies are good for you , why do they need to take a large amount of supplements?

According to the documentary below, veganism will be the diet for everyone once the NWO is established. If your feeling weak and sick all the time you wont have the energy to fight back and thus, easier to control

Is the entire food pyramid a scam ?

Have we been lied to all our lives about food as well ?

Im not a nutrition expert by any means but there was always one thing I could not figure out . If meat, fish, eggs, dairy products are so bad for you then why are people who live in eastern Europe so healthy( compared to the ppl living in the west). They are huge meat eaters , their diet is very greasy( full of animal fats) yet they live much better and healthier lives then the westerners

By pure chance I came across this link called the carnivore diet

Here is a short summery of the benefits :

#1: Simple Way of Eating

Much of the intrigue to the carnivore diet is due to its extremely simple protocol. Everyone knows what food comes from animal sources and what doesn’t.

If you often get confused with macronutrients, counting calories, meal timing and prep, then eating a meat-only diet can be a great way to begin dieting.

While it may sound like a costly lifestyle, meat is known to be very filling and you’ll find yourself going for long periods of time without craving food.

#2: Improved Digestive System

Fiber has been a staple in just about every diet and has been promoted as a way to improve your body’s digestive system.

But the carnivore enthusiasts propose a different outlook and may have the science to back it up.

Carnivore dieters believe that cutting fiber out of your diet may actually improve any digestive distress.

One study by the World Journal of Gastroenterology looked into the effects of decreasing fiber intake in people who were experiencing constipation, which is the opposite of what we’ve been told to do.

The results showed that those who ate no fiber saw a large improvement in their digestive issues including less bloating and gassiness. They even began to see an increase in bowel movement[*].

#3: Mental Clarity

Similar to the ketogenic diet, carnivore dieters experience an increase in focus and mental clarity almost immediately.

Our brain is made up of nearly 60 percent fat so by following a diet composed of mostly fats and protein, it’s common to begin experiencing longer bouts of focus and an improved mood.

Studies have shown that by restricting carbs and using fats and proteins as the majority of your daily caloric intake has strong neuroprotective properties that will help you focus better and tolerate stress more efficiently[*].
#4: Decreased Inflammation

One study compared inflammation markers between a low carb, high fat group to a low fat, high carb group for 12 weeks.

The results show that the low carb, high fat dieters had lower systemic inflammation by the end of the 3 month study[*].

#5: Faster Weight Loss

If losing weight is your main goal, adopting a meat only diet will help you maintain steady levels of blood sugar due to a lack of carbohydrate.

A large reason why your body accumulates fat is because your body isn’t insulin sensitive. This means anytime you eat carbohydrate, it’s converted into fat rather than used for energy.

Completely restricting carbohydrate will improve your insulin sensitivity.

Additionally, eating meat and maintaining a low carb high fat diet regulates your body’s hunger hormone which keeps you satiated for longer periods of time without craving sweets every couple hours.

#6: Improved Testosterone

Diets that are high in fat have been proven to increase testosterone levels.

One study found that men who adopted a low fiber, high fat diet for two months had a 13% higher testosterone compared to the participants following a low fat diet[*].

No plants, no veggies , just meat consumption

While the long term effects are unknown could the ppl who advocate for a all meat diet be on to something ?

If you turn the pyramid upside down , is this the true diet one should follow? Just like everything else the truth is turned upside down , at least so it seems :hmm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, Roastie, Ugh

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Aug 2018 23:33 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
If one analyses the blue bloods MO, it seems to be that they want to get rid of the notion of us eating meat. Granted they have a long road ahead of them to get us to where they want us to be, but seems to me that is where they want us to be eventually. Eating only plants (and insects :facepalm: )

They target farmers and fishermen with their agendas.

Im sure they themselves will still be eating prime organic steaks btw.

Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Aug 2018 23:44 #3

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Grolongo wrote:
Is the entire food pyramid a scam ?

Have we been lied to all our lives about food as well ?

I'll tell you what, most breads and cereals these days not only contain traces of glyphosate (round-up) , but rodenticides too, and theyre also bulked up with soy and other mystery fillers as well -, some of that might even be crypto GMO depending on where one is.

GMO soy and corn is widely grown in some places and used as a food filler in all kinds of things. Its very difficult to buy anything now that comes in a packet/box that doesnt have soy in it for example.

I never grew up eating soy, its a recent thing, especially the GMO stuff.

Not to mention sugars and a whole other bunch of artificial crap especially many store bought brand name breads and cereals.. theyre a chemical shitstorm.

And potatoes are mostly mass grown and machine harvested now, theyre sprayed with chemicals to kill the above ground head of the plant (leaves) in order to harvest, that ends up going in the potato.

I dont think theyres anything that wrong with some grains per se, but what we are offered now in stores is often a chemical shitstorm, whereas some meat, depending on the source, is arguably less messed with and more natural.

And im not nutrition expert either but im suspicious of meat belonging at number 2 on their pyramid and cereals being where they are.

There is lots of 'value' ($$$) added by corporations when they make boxed cereals for example, and bread also (they pay grain growers a pittance) vs meat where the final in store product is just what the farmer had but turned into cuts.

The elite would have you believe that eating a steak is worse for you than eating a bowl of their Kellogs corn flakes. The latter is full of chemicals and soy, and even the milk is all fucked with these days and sold to you in plastic, which is another whole topic but I will mention that it does leech into foods/drinks, especially when the containers are new, which they always are when you buy store bought products.

Throw the boxed cereals down the well!
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Aug 2018 23:44 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Actually dont, you'll poison the water some.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 00:17 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I hardly ever eat meat. Donno why?

Been that way since I was a kid. Has nothing to do with religion, metaphysics, or anything like that. I just don't like it. The smell of pork chops cooking over a stove makes me a little nauseous.

I remember as a kid there was almost always a fight at the supper table because I didn't want to eat any meat.

I go to parties where there is always a barbecue, and I end up being the odd ball because I don't eat meat.

I am not offended that others eat meat. I just don't prefer it myself.

Great thread BTW!
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 00:39 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 00:33 #6

• Roastie
novum wrote:
If one analyses the blue bloods MO, it seems to be that they want to get rid of the notion of us eating meat. Granted they have a long road ahead of them to get us to where they want us to be, but seems to me that is where they want us to be eventually. Eating only plants (and insects :facepalm: )

"300-strong herd at Sandringham that provides beef for the Queen and other members of the Royal Family"

Some more at Windsor and Balmoral also.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 11:41 #7

• Grolongo
novum wrote:

Well look what I have found

Meat and dairy for me but not for thee :nono:

UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet

A global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

As the global population surges towards a predicted 9.1 billion people by 2050, western tastes for diets rich in meat and dairy products are unsustainable, says the report from United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) international panel of sustainable resource management.

It says: “Impacts from agriculture are expected to increase substantially due to population growth increasing consumption of animal products. Unlike fossil fuels, it is difficult to look for alternatives: people have to eat. A substantial reduction of impacts would only be possible with a substantial worldwide diet change, away from animal products.”
Read more

Professor Edgar Hertwich, the lead author of the report, said: “Animal products cause more damage than [producing] construction minerals such as sand or cement, plastics or metals. Biomass and crops for animals are as damaging as [burning] fossil fuels.”

The recommendation follows advice last year that a vegetarian diet was better for the planet from Lord Nicholas Stern, former adviser to the Labour government on the economics of climate change. Dr Rajendra Pachauri, chair of the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), has also urged people to observe one meat-free day a week to curb carbon emissions.

The panel of experts ranked products, resources, economic activities and transport according to their environmental impacts. Agriculture was on a par with fossil fuel consumption because both rise rapidly with increased economic growth, they said.

www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/jun/02/un-report-meat-free-diet

But there are more propaganda pieces like this

Eat less meat to prevent climate disaster, study warns

www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/apr/13/less-meat-prevent-climate-change

Halving meat and dairy consumption could slash farming emissions

www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/apr/25/halve-meat-dairy-consumption-slash-emissions-farming
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 12:04 #8

• Roastie
She's loving it.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 12:19 #9

• Grolongo
And im not nutrition expert either but im suspicious of meat belonging at number 2 on their pyramid and cereals being where they are.

There is lots of 'value' ($$$) added by corporations when they make boxed cereals for example, and bread also (they pay grain growers a pittance) vs meat where the final in store product is just what the farmer had but turned into cuts.

The elite would have you believe that eating a steak is worse for you than eating a bowl of their Kellogs corn flakes. The latter is full of chemicals and soy, and even the milk is all fucked with these days and sold to you in plastic, which is another whole topic but I will mention that it does leech into foods/drinks, especially when the containers are new, which they always are when you buy store bought products.

You might be on to something. How on earth can a bowl of processed sugar better for you then a nice juicy steak? It does not make any sense

Grains are poison, not my opinion but according to many ex vegans. Not only grains but veggies like cale and spinach are poison as well . While I dont mind small portions of cale in salads my body reacts violently whenever I try to consume spinach. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something? I ignored these warning signs for years, telling myself its good for me. But maybe I should have listened better

Pretty all of the health advice we are given in de west is from government sites, government books, government organizations. Yet we trust it blindly :twitch:

If you follow their diet, you will end up like this? Tired, sick and full of estrogen

The ideal nwo population :dunno:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 12:27 #10

• Roastie
Grolongo wrote:

You might be on to something. How on earth can a bowl of processed sugar better for you then a nice juicy steak? It does not make any sense

Grains are poison, not my opinion but according to many ex vegans. Not only grains but veggies like cale and spinach are poison as well . While I dont mind small portions of cale in salads my body reacts violently whenever I try to consume spinach. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something? I ignored these warning signs for years, telling myself its good for me. But maybe I should have listened better

Pretty all of the health advice we are given in de west is from government sites, government books, government organizations. Yet we trust it blindly :twitch:

If you follow their diet, you will end up like this? Tired, sick and full of estrogen

We don't know the long-term health effects as yet of genetically modified Monsanto cereals etc. Many States in the USA afaik are not required by law to label products as GMO?

Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 12:29 by Roastie.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 12:40 #11

• Roastie
@ Grolongo

From the United Nations Sustainable Development ... their partners.

World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA)

Partners

WBCSD, Low Carbon Technology Partnerships initiative (LCTPi), CGIAR's Climate Change Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS) Programme, and Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) working group is comprised of PepsiCo, Monsanto, Olam, Kellogg Company, Starbucks, Diageo, Coca-Cola, Yara International, Tyson Foods, Walmart, Du Pont, Banamex, Unilever, PwC, and Novozymes

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/partners/?id=2983
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 12:42 by Roastie.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Aug 2018 18:24 #12

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
Grolongo wrote:

I could drop each one of them with one punch easily

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 25 Aug 2018 00:52 #13

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Grolongo wrote:
Well look what I have found

Meat and dairy for me but not for thee :nono:

UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet

A global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

Yes, this agenda is one im aware of.

We had discussed it on SZ years ago and its on my radar.

The bluebloods will tweet anti meat and anti fish stuff often, and fisherman are being increasingly restricted.

No meat for the plebs is what they want.

And especially in the case of fish and seafood, no way would I put that at number 2 on that pyramid, but they want to keep that for themselves.

Heres Sir Bob with Uncle Evelyn ....looks like love to me.... feed the world... then tell us we have to go without because the elite pour money into Africa, 100 million more nigerians today than in the 80s for example.

The blue bloods even attempt to call westeners selfish or racist, meanwhile they have their own African human breeding program going on, funding it with our labour input, and using their 'livestock' as biological weapons, especially now that they killed gaddafi and Libya is an open gate.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 25 Aug 2018 01:05 #14

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roastie wrote:
Olam

Means 'the world' in Hebrew.

They scored vast amounts of prime irrigation land and water rights in Australia, for pennies on the pound IE much less than what it cost to set up initially...

after a previous company called Timbercorp went belly up after getting hundreds of millions from regular joe investors to set up their state of the art world class orchards. Only the best of the best, again hundreds of millions of dollars poured in of other peoples money, much of that was regular folk investing a portion for their retirement funds.

The regular joe investors were convinced by complicit funds managers who id argue were either in on the game or at the least paid kickbacks to promote Timberscam. ... then one day Timbercorp was like, whoops, were broke. Investors got 1 or 2 cents back for every dollar after the liquidation.

Then along comes OLAM quite conveniently and buys it all for fk all.

Me thinks it was all by design, including complicit politicians, and it all ties in to 'climate change' and the murray darling basin government take over. The masses are told of impeding water shortages, told to leave the growing regions, meanwhile OLAM sucks out big chunks of the rivers unimpeded and keeps doing its thing.

Climate change - It is all so corporations like OLAM can do whatever they like while others cannot get a foot in and are even made to feel guilty for using a miniscule amount of water vs what the corporations do themselves.

Anyway im straying off topic in a sense but for me its all tied in together with climate change, that is one mechanism they use to push us towards soy boy cuck diets and the rest, including convincing us that water is scarce and electricity should cost a fortune.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 25 Aug 2018 02:22 #15

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Grolongo wrote:
Have you ever wandered why every vegan you meet is batshit insane?
If the diet they are consuming is really that good for you why, do they have heath problems like: skin diseases, fatigue, mental health problems , digestion problems , teeth that are falling out , anger issues , bone disease ect

Right, and they also force vegan shit on their PETS!
I first found out about it a few years ago when a vet wrote in a newspaper article that when people bring their pets to him with dull coats and tiredness etc, he asks them what they've been feeding them and it turns out the owners are often vegans who've been feeding them special 'Vegan Pet Food'.!
Just google 'vegan pet food', the shit is on sale all over the place !

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 26 Aug 2018 03:25 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Incidentally, vegans often quote this Bible verse to support their claim that God wants us to avoid meat-
"Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29)

BUT what they "accidentally" overlook is that later God gave us the green light to munch on animals too...:)-
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Tuck in...:)-

"And one of the Pharisees asked Jesus if he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat" (Luke 7:36)
"Moses said "Cook the meat at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and eat it there.." (Leviticus 8:31)
"You may slaughter your animals in any of your towns and eat as much of the meat as you want," (Deuteronomy 12:15)
"On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples.. the best of meats and the finest of wines" (Isaiah 25:6)
"He took his yoke of oxen and slaughtered them. He burned the plowing equipment to cook the meat and gave it to the people" (1 Kings 19:21)

Right Bear?

"Right"
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 03:27 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 26 Aug 2018 15:52 #17

• carkophagus
  • Fresh Member
Its just common sense that we are supposed to eat animals. Most of grains, fruit and vegetables dont exist in nature. Imagine a man from wild tribe just going out in forest and finding his beans, soy, carrots, oatmeal... Of course if its summer you can find fruit and berries, but they are much different than the ones you see in grocery store. There's a youtuber Sv3rige (the one who created this documentary) who eats his meat and organs raw and reports huge benefits of eating this way.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, Grolongo

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 26 Aug 2018 22:55 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I think it's great that we have a choice in what we want to eat. I don't eat meat because I choose not to, and for no other reason.

People who have never been hungry, like to say, "I would never eat that". That's because they've never been hungry. When I was in the Vietnam war, we did not get resupplied for several days. We were all hungry. I saw a guy cook up and eat a lizard. To tell the truth, it didn't smell that bad. Another day of starvation, and I would have ate lizard myself.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 01:30 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Below; me in my glory days with a cycling club, I used to pedal all over the place and quickly learnt to ALWAYS give my body what it wants or else I'd drop out like a fly by the roadside.
So fancy foods and fads were a no-no to me, I just shovelled everything down my gullet (including meat products) whether it was junk food or whether it was supposed to be bad for you or whatever, and I did alright; for example about 20 of us started a 100-mile ride in midwinter and only about 5 of us finished, including me, I'm kool..:)
PS- even when I left the club I've carried on eating anything and everything like an incinerator all my life and am in good health, I turned 70 this year so it hasn't harmed me in the least, in fact there's a bag of chips in my fridge which I'll have for a big fry up later with eggs, baked beans and beefburgers..:)

Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 01:31 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 18:36 #20

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I think it's great that we have a choice in what we want to eat. I don't eat meat because I choose not to, and for no other reason.

People who have never been hungry, like to say, "I would never eat that". That's because they've never been hungry. When I was in the Vietnam war, we did not get resupplied for several days. We were all hungry. I saw a guy cook up and eat a lizard. To tell the truth, it didn't smell that bad. Another day of starvation, and I would have ate lizard myself.
I eat deep fried scorpions, maggots and crickets all the time where I live. It's a great snack :)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare