Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 22:09 #21

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:
I think it's great that we have a choice in what we want to eat. I don't eat meat because I choose not to, and for no other reason.

People who have never been hungry, like to say, "I would never eat that". That's because they've never been hungry. When I was in the Vietnam war, we did not get resupplied for several days. We were all hungry. I saw a guy cook up and eat a lizard. To tell the truth, it didn't smell that bad. Another day of starvation, and I would have ate lizard myself.
I eat deep fried scorpions, maggots and crickets all the time where I live. It's a great snack :)

"to each his own", I suppose. :)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 22:18 #22

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
peacenik wrote:
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:
I think it's great that we have a choice in what we want to eat. I don't eat meat because I choose not to, and for no other reason.

People who have never been hungry, like to say, "I would never eat that". That's because they've never been hungry. When I was in the Vietnam war, we did not get resupplied for several days. We were all hungry. I saw a guy cook up and eat a lizard. To tell the truth, it didn't smell that bad. Another day of starvation, and I would have ate lizard myself.
I eat deep fried scorpions, maggots and crickets all the time where I live. It's a great snack :)

"to each his own", I suppose. :)
Don't knock it till you try it soy boy. You could use the proteins, not eating any meat and all
You can't fix stupid

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 22:24 #23

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Below; me in my glory days with a cycling club, I used to pedal all over the place and quickly learnt to ALWAYS give my body what it wants or else I'd drop out like a fly by the roadside.
So fancy foods and fads were a no-no to me, I just shovelled everything down my gullet (including meat products) whether it was junk food or whether it was supposed to be bad for you or whatever, and I did alright; for example about 20 of us started a 100-mile ride in midwinter and only about 5 of us finished, including me, I'm kool..:)
PS- even when I left the club I've carried on eating anything and everything like an incinerator all my life and am in good health, I turned 70 this year so it hasn't harmed me in the least, in fact there's a bag of chips in my fridge which I'll have for a big fry up later with eggs, baked beans and beefburgers..:)

Not as Kool as you think.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 23:03 #24

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:

"you are what you eat", so they say.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 23:09 #25

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
peacenik wrote:
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:

"you are what you eat", so they say.

That's right Soy Boy

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 23:11 by Rocco.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 23:41 #26

• Grolongo
peacenik wrote:
I hardly ever eat meat. Donno why?

Been that way since I was a kid. Has nothing to do with religion, metaphysics, or anything like that. I just don't like it. The smell of pork chops cooking over a stove makes me a little nauseous.

I remember as a kid there was almost always a fight at the supper table because I didn't want to eat any meat.

I go to parties where there is always a barbecue, and I end up being the odd ball because I don't eat meat.

I am not offended that others eat meat. I just don't prefer it myself.

Great thread BTW!

Cheers man

Well I cant speak for you but I do know when I started to cut down on the meat I ate . As stated my parents are from the Balkans , Croatia and the Serbian republic to be precise , and in that culture they would consume large amount of meat

So much so It started to disgust me

Imagine slaughtering a average size sheep, putting it on a spit and roasting the thing until its done

Like this^^

After that the meat would be cut and put on a plate . But its not like here where you would expect 100, 150 to 200 grams max to be put in front of you . It was one kilogram and above. You have a part of the head, others would get a part of the leg and then they start eating that thing like there is no tomorrow . I was always looked weird upon cause I was always the one who could not finish my plate

To make a long story short : after seeing that I said to myself I would never me like them in that regard and started eating ''healthy'' . I would not dismiss meat entirely but started to look for healthy alternatives , reducing it to a bare min and only in small amounts

Ever since I made that decision my health kept declining, despite eating well and having plenty of exercise. And I would not figure out why that was the case . Until I stumbled upon that documentary and things started to fall in its place

Im now working towards a 80% meet/diary diet/, with a tiny amount of veggies and fruits on the side . Curious to see if it will make a difference in the long term
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 23:42 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 23:49 #27

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
Grolongo wrote:
Well look what I have found

Meat and dairy for me but not for thee :nono:

UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet

A global shift towards a vegan diet is vital to save the world from hunger, fuel poverty and the worst impacts of climate change, a UN report said today.

Yes, this agenda is one im aware of.

We had discussed it on SZ years ago and its on my radar.

The bluebloods will tweet anti meat and anti fish stuff often, and fisherman are being increasingly restricted.

No meat for the plebs is what they want.

And especially in the case of fish and seafood, no way would I put that at number 2 on that pyramid, but they want to keep that for themselves.

Heres Sir Bob with Uncle Evelyn ....looks like love to me.... feed the world... then tell us we have to go without because the elite pour money into Africa, 100 million more nigerians today than in the 80s for example.

The blue bloods even attempt to call westeners selfish or racist, meanwhile they have their own African human breeding program going on, funding it with our labour input, and using their 'livestock' as biological weapons, especially now that they killed gaddafi and Libya is an open gate.

Feel free to post any knowledge that you do have as you see to know more then me about this subject :up:

Obv fish is good for you and should never be placed in category 2 . People have been eating it for thousands of years but now its bad your you? GTFO :hahano:
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 23:51 by Grolongo.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 27 Aug 2018 23:52 #28

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Grolongo wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Been that way since I was a kid. Has nothing to do with religion, metaphysics, or anything like that. I just don't like it. The smell of pork chops cooking over a stove makes me a little nauseous.

I remember as a kid there was almost always a fight at the supper table because I didn't want to eat any meat.

I go to parties where there is always a barbecue, and I end up being the odd ball because I don't eat meat.

Great thread BTW!

Cheers man

Well I cant speak for you but I do know when I started to cut down on the meat I ate . As stated my parents are from the Balkans , Croatia and the Serbian republic to be precise , and in that culture they would consume large amount of meat

Imagine slaughtering a average size sheep, putting it on a spit and roasting the thing until its done

Like this^^

After that the meat would be cut and put on a plate . But its not like here where you would expect 100, 150 to 200 grams max to be put in front of you . It was one kilogram and above. You have a part of the head, others would get a part of the leg and then they start eating that thing like there is no tomorrow . I was always looked weird upon cause I was always the one who could not finish my plate

To make a long story short : after seeing that I said to myself I would never me like them in that regard and started eating ''healthy'' . I would not dismiss meat entirely but started to look for healthy alternatives , reducing it to a bare min and only in small amounts

Ever since I made that decision my health kept declining, despite eating well and having plenty of exercise. And I would not figure out why that was the case . Until I stumbled upon that documentary and things started to fall in its place

Im now working towards a 80% meet/diary diet/, with a tiny amount of veggies and fruits on the side . Curious to see if it will make a difference in the long term

Hey, if it works for you, go for it. Be thankful you have a choice.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 01:43 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Grolongo wrote:
Feel free to post any knowledge that you do have as you see to know more then me about this subject :up:

Obv fish is good for you and should never be placed in category 2 . People have been eating it for thousands of years but now its bad your you? GTFO :hahano:

I'll see if i can find the stuff i saw on SZ when i have time and post it here.

I know the blue bloods push meat free monday and fish free friday or something.. .goldsmiths and rothschilds are outspoken about farms and fishing on their twatters... i think they push to change public opinion, so then when the NGOs tell their puppeticians what to do , legislating against farms and fishermen goes down more easily, at least thats the plan it seems.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 01:44 by novum.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 04:42 #30

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Incidentally, as this is the 'Survival' section let me just tell a follow-up story about my 100-mile bike ride which I mentioned earlier:-
It's the norm for cyclists to carry small rucksacks full of food, and on the start line I was showing mine off to the other competitors, it contained energy drinks, cans of Coke, bananas, sticky buns, peanuts, pork pies, Mars Bars, cartons of milk, jelly babies, sandwiches etc.
Some dumb competitors had no rucks at all, just a couple of choc bars in their pocket which soon ran out, so during the event the cheeky scrounging feckers kept coming up to me to beg food and drink off me, but I said "sorry I've only got enough for myself", and they were dropping like flies with hunger all round the course..:)
The moral? in a survival situation don't broadcast around what stuff you've got, or when it hits the fan they'll descend on you like vultures!

A Twilight Zone episode titled 'The Shelter' illustrates the folly of broadcasting it-

1- Guy on left- "If nuclear war breaks out, me and my family will be safe in our fortified basement, haha"
2- News announcer on radio- "Enemy missiles are incoming, take shelter!"
3 and 4- "Let us in you selfish old sod or we'll break the door down!"
5- Voice on radio- "Sorry, false alarm, no missiles incoming"
6- "Get out of my house you creeps"

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 04:44 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 05:00 #31

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Not as Kool as you think.

Ah but could that musclebound hunk pedal 100 miles in midwinter like I did?
No way could he live with me on the great climbs..:)

PS- this is my current bike, it's a "hybrid" cross between a racing bike and a mountain bike, light enough for pedalling long distances on roads, and heavy/tough enough for off-roading..:)

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 05:01 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 14:26 #32

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Incidentally, jews don't eat pork, so perhaps that might be why they get more bowel disorders then us meat-eaters..

Net article- "Research beginning in the 1990’s has shown that Crohn’s disease is 5 to 7 times more prevalent among Ashkenazi Jewish individuals"
www.jewishboston.com/jewish-genetic-disorders-crohns-disease/
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 14:27 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 17:18 #33

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Grolongo wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Great thread BTW!

Cheers man

Like this^^

I love the Balkan diet of grilled meat and raw salads. The Serbs are the only beef eaters in the Balkan though
You can't fix stupid

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 28 Aug 2018 21:07 #34

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
Grolongo wrote:

I'll see if i can find the stuff i saw on SZ when i have time and post it here.

I know the blue bloods push meat free monday and fish free friday or something.. .goldsmiths and rothschilds are outspoken about farms and fishing on their twatters... i think they push to change public opinion, so then when the NGOs tell their puppeticians what to do , legislating against farms and fishermen goes down more easily, at least thats the plan it seems.

I've found that eating of food is one of those areas in life where sometimes one cannot live and let live. Donno why? Perhaps it's because of a hold hover from when we were young and our parents as authority figures dictated what we should eat?

Last year I went to a party at an exclusive home in a gated community, The home was easy 2 million $. It sat on a man made lake, complete with marble pillars, Gold plated bathroom mirrors, absolutely beautiful. the host and hostess were gracious, all was fine.

Then it happened.

The host was barbecuing, and asked me, how I wanted my steak cooked? I politely told him, "none for me thanks, I don't eat meat". The tone, the mood, immediately changed. I no longer felt welcome at this home. He took it personally and demanded to know, "why"?

The logical thing for him to do was to pay me no mind go on about his business. but, as I soon found out, there was nothing logical about this host with regards to food and eating. It had to be his way. This host was one who simply could not just live and let live. In effect, he made an ass of himself.

Since then, my wife has told me, we were again invited, to this house. but I will never go there again.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 29 Aug 2018 02:43 #35

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
The host was barbecuing, and asked me, how I wanted my steak cooked? I politely told him, "none for me thanks, I don't eat meat". The tone, the mood, immediately changed. I no longer felt welcome at this home. He took it personally and demanded to know, "why"?..

Well what did you tell him?
In fairness to him he might have thought a tough Nam vet like you would enjoy a nice steak that he'd cooked for you out of the kindness of his heart, so when you rejected it he must have felt a bit embarrassed, and thought you were some wimpy anti-meat religious cultist or pol-correct snowflake or something..:)
If I were him I'd have half-jokingly said something like- "But God designed the human body and must know what's good for it because he told us to eat meat"..:)
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Get in there boy!-

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 06:06 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 29 Aug 2018 06:02 #36

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Hey I just accidentally found out that John Paul Steuer killed himself earlier this year, he was Worf's son in TNG.
He co-ran a vegan restaurant but I don't know if he was a vegan himself-

WIKI- "Steuer partnered with chef Sean Sigmon to open Harvest at the Bindery, a vegan restaurant located in Portland.
Steuer died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound on January 1, 2018, aged 33, in Portland, Oregon. Upon Steuer's death, the restaurant closed permanently.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 29 Aug 2018 19:06 #37

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
The host was barbecuing, and asked me, how I wanted my steak cooked? I politely told him, "none for me thanks, I don't eat meat". The tone, the mood, immediately changed. I no longer felt welcome at this home. He took it personally and demanded to know, "why"?..

Well what did you tell him?
In fairness to him he might have thought a tough Nam vet like you would enjoy a nice steak that he'd cooked for you out of the kindness of his heart, so when you rejected it he must have felt a bit embarrassed, and thought you were some wimpy anti-meat religious cultist or pol-correct snowflake or something..:)
If I were him I'd have half-jokingly said something like- "But God designed the human body and must know what's good for it because he told us to eat meat"..:)
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Get in there boy!-

I still am a tough Vietnam vet ;). The guy in question was an arrogant asshole. that inherited his wealth from his mommy and daddy.

How about your 'Jesus' that you're always harping about, is he less of a savior because he didn't eat meat?
www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2015/12/01/was-jesus-a-vegetarian/
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2018 04:19 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 30 Aug 2018 06:26 #38

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
How about your 'Jesus' that you're always harping about, is he less of a savior because he didn't eat meat?[/color]www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2015/12/01/was-jesus-a-vegetarian/

Mate, that article was written by vegans, so of course they'd try to say JC was vegan!
The fact is, we don't know what he ate, he never mentioned meat one way or the other so it can't have been a big issue.
If some of the early Christians didn't like meat and some did, no big deal!
The bottom line is that God gave us free will to choose whatever we liked from Day One..:)-

Personally I feel empty and unfilled if I don't eat meat products.
There's plenty of other foodstuffs that I can't stand and I never touch them, so if I was a dinner guest and they were served to me I'd have to tell the host I don't like it..:)

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 30 Aug 2018 18:00 #39

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
How about your 'Jesus' that you're always harping about, is he less of a savior because he didn't eat meat?[/color]www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2015/12/01/was-jesus-a-vegetarian/

Mate, that article was written by vegans

Yep!

It's a vegan conspiracy to steal your faith. They're coming to get you, Ugh
:lmao:
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 18:55 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 31 Aug 2018 08:30 #40

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I was once chased by a herd of cattle while hiking in the country and I had to climb on top of a woodcutters hut til they'd buggered off,
so ever since whenever I sink my teeth into a nice juicy steak I think "it's payback time!"
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare