Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 02 Sep 2018 21:35 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Linda McCartney, Davy Jones, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb and Donna Summer were all veggies who died young. (The Gibbs both developed colorectal cancer) and now I hear Angelina Jolie has ditched her vegan diet because she's fed up of being ill..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 02 Sep 2018 22:18 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
peacenik wrote:
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
How about your 'Jesus' that you're always harping about, is he less of a savior because he didn't eat meat?[/color]www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2015/12/01/was-jesus-a-vegetarian/

Mate, that article was written by vegans

Yep!

It's a vegan conspiracy to steal your faith. They're coming to get you, Ugh
:lmao:
I do think there is a globalist elite conspiracy to make us stop eating meat and turn us all into soy boys for various reasons
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Grolongo

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 03:51 #43

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
How about your 'Jesus' that you're always harping about, is he less of a savior because he didn't eat meat?[/color]www.compassionatespirit.com/wpblog/2015/12/01/was-jesus-a-vegetarian/

Yep!

I do think there is a globalist elite conspiracy to make us stop eating meat and turn us all into soy boys for various reasons

Maybe?

Is there any aspect of life the globalist elite haven't infiltrated?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 05:42 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 05:38 #44

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
Linda McCartney, Davy Jones, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb and Donna Summer were all veggies who died young. (The Gibbs both developed colorectal cancer) and now I hear Angelina Jolie has ditched her vegan diet because she's fed up of being ill..:)

I am one year younger than you, Ugh, and in good health and handsome as hell. ;)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 11:05 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I am one year younger than you, Ugh, and in good health and handsome as hell. ;)

None of my business mate but I'm just surprised that a tough Nam vet won't eat meat because he feels sorry for the animals.
Even gunboat vet John Kerry used to hose down Cong villages with machinegun fire killing everything in sight including livestock.
No sweat, they were Charlie's livestock..:)

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 16:23 #46

• Grolongo
carkophagus wrote:
Its just common sense that we are supposed to eat animals. Most of grains, fruit and vegetables dont exist in nature. Imagine a man from wild tribe just going out in forest and finding his beans, soy, carrots, oatmeal... Of course if its summer you can find fruit and berries, but they are much different than the ones you see in grocery store. There's a youtuber Sv3rige (the one who created this documentary) who eats his meat and organs raw and reports huge benefits of eating this way.

First off welcome to the forum

If you have any links/vids where we can find pure info about the foods we are supposed to eat , please let us know

With so many conflicting statements its hard to tell which side is telling the truth

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 16:30 #47

• Grolongo
Ugh wrote:
Grolongo wrote:
Have you ever wandered why every vegan you meet is batshit insane?
If the diet they are consuming is really that good for you why, do they have heath problems like: skin diseases, fatigue, mental health problems , digestion problems , teeth that are falling out , anger issues , bone disease ect

Right, and they also force vegan shit on their PETS!
I first found out about it a few years ago when a vet wrote in a newspaper article that when people bring their pets to him with dull coats and tiredness etc, he asks them what they've been feeding them and it turns out the owners are often vegans who've been feeding them special 'Vegan Pet Food'.!
Just google 'vegan pet food', the shit is on sale all over the place !

Well, I had a hard time believing your story but as it turns out there is a ton of vegan food for pets

Will someone please help those poor animals :yup:
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 16:31 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 16:44 #48

• Grolongo
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Yep!

Its much worse then that

According to them, eating meat will be unsustainable in 20 to 50 years (overpopulation, global warming, and all the other usual crap )

They have already found an alternative to meat and start to promote it like crazy

Are you ready for it?

Can eating insects save the world?

www.bbc.com/news/world-22508439

10 reasons why we should eat insects

www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9937633/10-reasons-why-we-should-eat-insects.html

UN urges people to eat insects to fight world hunger

www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zy7s39q

Can Eating Insects Save the World?

www.clearhealthnow.com/news/food/488

Digg in :chuckle:
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 16:51 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 16:45 #49

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

None of my business mate but I'm just surprised that a tough Nam vet won't eat meat because he feels sorry for the animals.
Even gunboat vet John Kerry used to hose down Cong villages with machinegun fire killing everything in sight including livestock.
No sweat, they were Charlie's livestock..:)

John Kerry was the only one in Vietnam who brought his own camera to film his own "heroism". Can't believe hi's a friend of yours?

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 16:54 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
John Kerry was the only one in Vietnam who brought his own camera to film his own "heroism". Can't believe hi's a friend of yours?

Sure, Kerry's a Democrat but nobody's perfect. He's not exactly a friend but the thought of him standing in the bows of his patrol boat like Rambo spraying Cong villages tickles me..:)

Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 17:00 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 17:03 #51

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Grolongo wrote:
Rocco wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Yep!

Its much worse then that

According to them, eating meat will be unsustainable in 20 to 50 years (overpopulation, global warming, and all the other usual crap )

They have already found an alternative to meat and start to promote it like crazy

Are you ready for it?
They want it all, and they want it all for themselves
You can't fix stupid

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 17:10 #52

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Grolongo wrote:
(to Carkophagus)- If you have any links/vids where we can find pure info about the foods we are supposed to eat , please let us know .With so many conflicting statements its hard to tell which side is telling the truth

Just my two cents but I think the best advice to anybody would be to SIMPLY EAT WHAT YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU IT WANTS..:)
That's been my approach all my life and I've just reached 70 in good health so I must be doing something right..:)
Right now (5pm Brit time) I'm beginning to get a craving for soggy fat-fried chips and might nip to the chip shop round the corner later for a bag,
and I think I'll get a sausage in crispy batter at the same time, yummy..:)

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 17:46 #53

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Sure, Kerry's a Democrat but nobody's perfect. He's not exactly a friend but the thought of him standing in the bows of his patrol boat like Rambo spraying Cong villages tickles me..:)

That gung-ho macho shit, is fine as long as you can see it from a distance without getting involved.

In "Dodge City" Vietnam (google it), there was a river the Americans named "Meade river". North of the river was considered, friendly, south of the river was considered hostile. Anything that moved in the hostile area after curfew was considered, "fair game".I knew guys who would eagerly look at their watches, waiting for curfew to commence so they could go to the edge of the river to shoot farmers.

Poor farmers who paid no attention to the time were easy marks, and some guys shot em just to see them fall. Plus they got the status of "confirmed kill" on there records. One of those over zealous killers was my own platoon commander. Problem was, those confirmed kills were not necessary the enemy.

Where I was, there was a philosophy, "the only good gook, was a dead gook". Most everyone followed this philosophy to the letter.

I never took part in the orgy of killing farmers. But I did nothing to stop it either.There was no way anyone could have stopped it. You damed sure didn't want to report those who did. That would have been a fool's errand. You could easily have an "accident" and there are no autopsies done in Vietnam.

I committed no crime against God or Man during my tour in Vietnam, and I sleep good at nights.
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 18:02 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 18:21 #54

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
..Anything that moved in the hostile area after curfew was considered, "fair game".Where I was, there was a philosophy, "the only good gook, was a dead gook"...

If Vietnamese farmers were dumb enough to snoop outside a US base after curfew they deserved to stop a bullet; they were probably spying for the Cong anyway..:)
More US sayings- "If it's dead and Vietnamese, it's Cong"
"What happens in the field stays in the field"

Hit it Johnny-

God said- "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland"
(Isaiah 43:18 )
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 18:27 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 19:06 #55

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
..Anything that moved in the hostile area after curfew was considered, "fair game".Where I was, there was a philosophy, "the only good gook, was a dead gook"...

If Vietnamese farmers were dumb enough to snoop outside a US base after curfew they deserved to stop a bullet; they were probably spying for the Cong anyway..:)
More US sayings- "If it's dead and Vietnamese, it's Cong"
"What happens in the field stays in the field"

They were just dumb farmers, Ugh. They don't pay attention to time. All they know is farming. No matter who wins the war, they would still just be dirt farmers, like their forefather did from thousands of years ago.

God didn't put them there to be target practice for psychopaths.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 19:19 #56

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
They were just dumb farmers..

When their mates kept dropping like flies within rifle range of the US base you'd have thought they'd have begun seeing a pattern and would have put two and two together and stayed well clear..:)

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 19:22 #57

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

When their mates kept dropping like flies within rifle range of the US base you'd have thought they'd have begun seeing a pattern and would have put two and two together and stayed well clear..:)
:iitm:
You can't fix stupid

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 19:36 #58

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

It wasn't from a US base. These incidences happen while on patrol, in the bush, away from any base.

And it wasn't just rifle fire that killed these farmers. Hot shot, forward observers attached to our platoon, used farmers as targets by calling in artillery on them. About 8 years ago I remember a war crimes tribunal was convened against a forward observer who was in the same Regiment I was in. Never heard what ever became of it.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 20:06 #59

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I remember, my first job in Vietnam was to check the ID cards of the Vietnamese who were being driven from their homes because of a major operation(operation Meade river) in the area. Again, it was mostly farmers and their families, and most didn't have ID cards. They didn't know what the cards were for.

My job was to point an M-16 at them and request an ID card. Those with ID cards were allowed to pass, those who did not were loaded into military canvas covers trucks. I was only 18 years old. Feeling important, and following orders.

A sergeant from one of the canvas covered trucks, yells at me, "Hey WTF are you doing?" "I am loading up the detaines, as ordered" I replied! "No god-damit, just the women, just the younger good looking women", he said.

I was young and dumb in those days. It took a while to realize, those guys were raping those women in the back of those trucks.
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 20:07 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 20:07 #60

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
..These incidences happen while on patrol, in the bush, away from any base..

Did the US Army give the farmers fair warning that there was was a curfew zone south of the river?
For example in the Falklands War the British told the Argies there was a "Total Exclusion Zone" round the islands and that anything entering it was liable to be zapped. The Belgrano entered it and got torpedoed by a Brit sub, serves it right..:)