Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 20:17 #61

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
..These incidences happen while on patrol, in the bush, away from any base..

Did the US Army give the farmers fair warning that there was was a curfew zone south of the river?
For example in the Falklands War the British told the Argies there was a "Total Exclusion Zone" round the islands and that anything entering it was liable to be zapped. The Belgrano entered it and got torpedoed by a Brit sub, serves it right..:)
You should read up on the Waffen-SS Rules of Engagement and you might learn something. You might learn why the SS was the most elite fighting force the world has ever seen. You might even learn what it really means to be Aryan
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 22:55 #62

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
..These incidences happen while on patrol, in the bush, away from any base..

Did the US Army give the farmers fair warning that there was was a curfew zone south of the river?
For example in the Falklands War the British told the Argies there was a "Total Exclusion Zone" round the islands and that anything entering it was liable to be zapped. The Belgrano entered it and got torpedoed by a Brit sub, serves it right..:)

I was in the Marines, not the Army. :)

Leaflets airdropped on the farming areas probably warned them? Thing about it, most those farmers were illiterate.

Another plight endured by the farmers that you may not be aware of was, cooperating with the communist or the Americans each had it's own dynamite. You're fuked either way. If you cooperate with the Americans, the communists will treat you horribly. If you cooperate with the communists, the Americans will treat you horribly. The poor farmer had to walk a tight rope, being careful not to choose sides.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 23:03 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 03 Sep 2018 23:09 #63

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Soldiers don't shoot civilians. Anyone not understanding this needs to be removed from the gene pool
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 04 Sep 2018 12:38 #64

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
..the SS was the most elite fighting force the world has ever seen..

Yes, every nation has its own elite troops. As SS Tiger tank commander Werner Busse once said to me in a letter- "We were just soldiers doing our job".
He was a Panther radio operator on the Russian front and later became a Tiger commander in Normandy where a British AT unit knocked out his tank which killed some of his crew, he was injured and taken prisoner and was "treated well".
He spent the rest of the war in a POW camp in Scotland and married a Scottish woman when the war ended, and went on to run a successful wine bar in Inverness,
The local Brit army unit liked him and made him an honorary member of their sergeant's mess. He died a few years ago.

Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 12:39 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 04 Sep 2018 12:55 #65

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Soldiers don't shoot civilians. Anyone not understanding this needs to be removed from the gene pool

Sometimes it's not always clear who are civilians. For example when US troops approached My Lai village in Nam, the Cong probably put on ordinary clothes to try to pass themselves off as ordinary villagers, but Lt William Calley and his men saw through the deception and started wiping them out.
A snowflake chopper pilot hovering above tried to tell Calley to stop it, but Calley gave him the great reply-
"Down here I run the show!"

He was later arrested and charged, but the great American people were on his side and raised such a stink that he only served 3 years of comfortable house arrest..:)

Lt Calley-

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 04 Sep 2018 18:36 #66

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Sometimes it's not always clear who are civilians. For example when US troops approached My Lai village in Nam, the Cong probably put on ordinary clothes to try to pass themselves off as ordinary villagers, but Lt William Calley and his men saw through the deception and started wiping them out.
A snowflake chopper pilot hovering above tried to tell Calley to stop it, but Calley gave him the great reply-
"Down here I run the show!"

He was later arrested and charged, but the great American people were on his side and raised such a stink that he only served 3 years of comfortable house arrest..:)

Lt Calley-

That's why I don't like war crime tribunals. The real criminals always walk free. There is a saying in the USMC, "shit rolls down hill". If you're on top, you give the shit, if you're on the bottom, you get the shit. Lt Calley was the junior officer involved, so, he got the shit.

Every war has it's dehumanization factor. You're not going to go out and kill the enemy unless you've been brain-washed into believing the enemy is not human. Those who order the dehumanization are never held accountable. those who received the brain washing are the ones held accountable.

In situations like this, God is the best judge of guilt and innocents, ....not Man.

Hollywood likes to romanticize war with war movies. It likes to show the hero slipping behind enemy lines cutting the throats of the enemy and saving the day for all, and everyone living happily ever afterward. It doesn't work that way in real life.You kill to many people like that, You're going to be fuked up for the rest of your life ,even if they are the enemy. You're not going to kiss your wife good night and tuck your kids into bed and leave a normal life. You'll be a hopeless drunk or drug addict who abuses his family. You will not live a normal, happy life.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 18:41 by peacenik.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 10 Sep 2018 00:17 #67

Good thread. I was a victim of this kind of conditioning myself, raised as a vegetarian until I was 13, and then I started eating poultry. And relatively recently I've begun eating red meat, and I am currently on a meat/dairy only diet. I feel healthier than ever, and so much more childlike in that I have a greater desire to learn and experience life. My diet prior was still primarily plant based even if I did eat meat, and I don't think I ever got enough fats. I went through some borderline schizophrenic/severe depressive phases which I believe were due to a lack of essential nutrients in my diet. I freaked out from simply seeing a number of certain car colors and would post about it online and stuff my windows with socks to prevent people seeing me... it's unfortunate. I've tried to convince my family, but they still wish to remain vegetarian/vegan.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 10 Sep 2018 12:48 #68

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Seeking_The_Light wrote:
..it's unfortunate. I've tried to convince my family, but they still wish to remain vegetarian/vegan.

Yes, as kids we were totally at the mercy of our parents and had to eat whatever they shoved on us whether we wanted it or not, until we're old enough to start eating what WE want..:)
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2018 12:48 by Ugh.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Dec 2018 18:40 #69

• Grolongo
Sally Fallon Morell is founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation, founder of A Campaign for Real Milk and author of the best-selling cookbook Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats. She is also the author of The Nourishing Traditions of Baby & Child Care and Nourishing Broth. Sally is with us to discuss the culinary customs of our ancestors and wise food choices that contribute to excellent overall health. She begins with the story of Dr. Weston A. Price, a dentist who studied nutrition and traveled to remote parts of the globe looking at dental health and overall health.

Dr. Price discovered that groups who consumed foods with high levels of the fat soluble vitamins A, K & D had excellent teeth and general health. Sally explains how the foods that are commonly consumed today are missing the proper fats that supply these vital nutrients, leading to an appalling epidemic of chronic disease, infertility and children who suffer the consequences of parents with poor nutrition. We talk about the importance of grass-fed animal fats, the dangers of pasteurized dairy products, and the detrimental effects of following a vegan diet, particularly during pregnancy. Then, Sally explains the basic rule of nature and how flooding the body with foods that deplete vitamins, minerals and fats along with restricting essential fats leads to disease. We consider the harmful effects of fluoride as well as the vilification of raw milk. We end by looking at the importance of cholesterol and fats for healthy brain functioning, the long-term, damaging effects of GMO foods, and ways to integrate the wisdom of the ancients into our daily nourishment.

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Dec 2018 18:42 #70

• Grolongo
There's a lot of confusion around what constitutes a healthy fat. In today's episode, Sally Fallon Morell, the head of the Weston A. Price Foundation, makes a solid case for including animal fats in our diet, based on her book “Nourishing fats: why we need animal fats for health and happiness.”

For decades, animal fats and saturated fats have been maligned as unhealthy, but the evidence points in the opposite direction. It's time to unlearn the propaganda and become reacquainted with the happy, healthy truth. Saturated fats have an important role to play in our physical and emotional wellness. Sally tells the history of when and why companies began pushing their pseudo oils and fats. And she then gives the science behind why animal fats are so beneficial--how they have been found to be protective against cancer, and provide vitamins A, D, and K that are essential for proper neurological function and emotional well-being, for example. You will hear specifics about how and why butter, lard and tallow can all be embraced as part of your daily diet. Once you do so, you and your family will be all the healthier (and happier) for it!

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 23 Dec 2018 23:32 #71

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
fuck veganism

it's ridiculous

bacon and eggs for breakfast thank you very much

and some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner

steak and ale pie

I will not allow my family to be weakened by the ridiculous guilt ridden retards of the modern world

fuck them

if they want to eat refined human shit or genetically engineered synthetic meat go ahead

if they want to eat only nuts and leaves go ahead

I wont stop them

humans are the apex predator on this planet

end of story , deal with it
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 24 Dec 2018 01:57 #72

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 10 Jan 2019 00:27 #73

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I'm a meat-eater, always have been, always will be, but I like a bit of veg now and again for balance.
But how long should we boil veg? For example I like to boil broccoli for about 10 minutes so it comes out as melt-in-the-mouth soft, but won't that kill all the goodness and vitamins in it?
Same with peas, carrots, brussels etc, how long can they be boiled before they start to lose their goodness?

Veganism, agenda 21 and the NWO 18 Jan 2019 01:08 #74

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Haha this piece appeared in the paper a few days ago, it confirms most vegans are weedy wrecks and I'm not surprised, as eating grass can't do anybody much good..:)-

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare