Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If Whites wouldn't have given away their technology and knowledge...

If Whites wouldn't have given away their technology and knowledge... 05 Dec 2018 12:55 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15776
  • Likes received: 5994
If us whites wouldn't have been so nice and friendly to give away all our technology and knowledge to the rest of the world, everything would have looked like this outside of Europe, the US, South-Africa and Australia:


^ Asia would have been slightly more advanced than that.... at least they would still have ninja's running around in 2018.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 17:45 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 05 Dec 2018 13:20 #2

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Flare wrote:
If us whites wouldn't have been so nice and friendly to give away all our technology and knowledge to the rest of the world, everything would have looked like this outside of Europe, the US, South-Africa and Australia:


^ Asia would have been slightly more advanced than that.... at least they would still have ninja's running around in 2018.

Here it goes again
This is ubsurd really Flare
Moderators are pointing out that they want topics kept clean and free of child like irresponsible carefree behaviour and you support this you say
Then you go and fling up more MUD?
You asked me about sensible debate and you dont offer one
Your just giving your opinions...well....trying to force in some cases....on others
Who told you that what you typed in the OP is true??
Im being serious when i suggest that youve no idea about most of the topics your spewing on about
Its a real joke mate
:thdown:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 05 Dec 2018 14:02 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15776
  • Likes received: 5994
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances. Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 05 Dec 2018 17:57 #4

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 17:59 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 08 Dec 2018 08:50 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17488
  • Likes received: 1808
I guess Flare never heard of the ancient Carthaginian civilisation.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/65691-the-carthage-empire.html :left:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 08:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 11:23 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 12:22 #7

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.
If you're a UK citizen you owe about 28.000 in National Dept
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 13:01 #8

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.
If you're a UK citizen you owe about 28.000 in National Dept

I have saved six times that since we started doing our own thing at least, so could you.
No shit. I make that in less than a year
You still owe 28.000. About 3000 of your taxes go to pay the interest. No, you can't pay the principle. They own you
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 13:20 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.
If you're a UK citizen you owe about 28.000 in National Dept

I have saved six times that since we started doing our own thing at least, so could you.

No shit. I make that in less than a year.

You still owe 28.000. About 3000 of your taxes go to pay the interest. No, you can't pay the principle. They own you

That's mere numbers that they will never get from us as long as we keep doing what we are doing.

We make more than that in a year in real savings and are still able live comfortably.

We still have a garden full of winter vedge and a freezer full of summer fruits, which will see us through until spring.

Most people have no idea how to live well, they try but never manage to achieve it the way the system is set to bleed you dry using their exchange system.
I know you have a problem with comprehensive reading so I'll spell it out for you,

T.H.E.Y. O.W.N. Y.O.U.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 13:21 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 15:26 #10

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2719
  • Likes received: 2103
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.

The American missionary John Allen Chau should have known better to pry into their island.

The Sentinelese Tribe killed him last month.

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46337353

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 15:27 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 16:01 #11

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.
If you're a UK citizen you owe about 28.000 in National Dept

I have saved six times that since we started doing our own thing at least, so could you.

No shit. I make that in less than a year.

You still owe 28.000. About 3000 of your taxes go to pay the interest. No, you can't pay the principle. They own you

That's mere numbers that they will never get from us as long as we keep doing what we are doing.

We make more than that in a year in real savings and are still able live comfortably.

We still have a garden full of winter vedge and a freezer full of summer fruits, which will see us through until spring.

Most people have no idea how to live well, they try but never manage to achieve it the way the system is set to bleed you dry using their exchange system.
I know you have a problem with comprehensive reading so I'll spell it out for you,

T.H.E.Y. O.W.N. Y.O.U.

Who is They



Stop Biting and you can be free.
That's the Million Dollar Question
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 16:13 #12

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Flare wrote:
exilium wrote:
I have to point out that if we had not gone into the wilder areas and disturbed those ancient societies using our superior technology it would still be a paradice.

It is the squirrel like mind set that prevented humanity of evolving into unity so there were far less Malthusian attributes running amuch with peoples lives and choces.

We are not living in a world where we don't know how to make some of the things we need to survive, how to grow food, or how the repair things, we have been prevented from doing this by design, and we might make our lives more creative instead.

Paradise?

You think living like a wild, uncivilized savage is paradise?

It’s brutal to live under such circumstances.

Especially when you’re dealing with cannibalistic tribes.

At least us whites have taught them some decency and manners.

Fact that our society is fucked up now is not because of us whites, that’s because of the jews.

If the jews wouldn’t be here, THEN we would be living in paradise and world peace.

Coming from an uneducated perspective yes.
So you got educated by who?
But if you look at the situation from both points of perspective you have totally different scenarios.

They can and have been living in their civilisation for probably 50 thousand years at least without uneccessary laws and for free, thus they are about the most free you could be as wll as nature that has never seen any human before
You mean those 50 (?) Sentinels?
Then ask yourself how nature feels when man treats it badly, killing for killing sake and taking its children from it.
:dunno:
Then you enter your minds worst Fear The Jews, you might kill them but your problem will not go away after that, because someone else will take their place then your going to have to go through the whole riggmarole again.
That's why I say trying to genocide them is counterproductive, we should aim at taking away their power level
Humans in the so called civilised world won't make another hundred years let alone 50K.
Christians will live forever in paradise

You cannot take away their power, unless you remove your labour from the exchange mechanism, this is what I am doing slowly but surely, those who shop at their cheap shops are actually helping them, feeding them whilst they rob someone else less fortunate.
You have been born with a depth you will never be able to pay off. Not buying their gadgets will not make a difference

We will try to live totally debt free, we are credit card and debt free, use our way of living, with the least amount of money, the more you do this the least you pay to their rthym, it definately makes a difference for the individual as we are proving every day we awake.

We make our own gadgets, when we do I say how much we save, these savings are saved energy three fold to the current system.

If more had the dedication we could all be so much free'er than we are and those who now toil for us would be much free'er too.

We are a we, not a you, a true partnership alongside nature wherever possible, it is a good life, a paradice not lost, if one cannot live well in this one by ignorance and lazyness, what makes anyone think they are deserving of any other

The land of the free.



Hopefully they will be left alone to enjoy their own garden of eden.
If you're a UK citizen you owe about 28.000 in National Dept

I have saved six times that since we started doing our own thing at least, so could you.

No shit. I make that in less than a year.

You still owe 28.000. About 3000 of your taxes go to pay the interest. No, you can't pay the principle. They own you

That's mere numbers that they will never get from us as long as we keep doing what we are doing.

We make more than that in a year in real savings and are still able live comfortably.

We still have a garden full of winter vedge and a freezer full of summer fruits, which will see us through until spring.

Most people have no idea how to live well, they try but never manage to achieve it the way the system is set to bleed you dry using their exchange system.
I know you have a problem with comprehensive reading so I'll spell it out for you,

T.H.E.Y. O.W.N. Y.O.U.

Who is They



Stop Biting and you can be free.

That's the Million Dollar Question

It is Roc, I'm on my way to refusing the Varroa one of those millions, the more people who do it the sooner we can be free.
Good luck
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 16:59 #13

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
exilium wrote:

Very sad indeed, not for the ideology , but the beautiful human being he once was, this is why its better to leave slate clear minds well alone.

Why is it sad, he knew they wanted to be left alone but as usual Christians thinking everyone needs to be assimilated into their mind virus.

The Japanese used to torture Christian missionaries that invaded corrupting their peoples.

Maybe only way to deal with it, keyboard crusader cucks take heed. Including yourself Gan. :wissl:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If Whites wouldn't have given away there technology and knowledge... 10 Dec 2018 17:13 #14

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
porridge wrote:
exilium wrote:

Very sad indeed, not for the ideology , but the beautiful human being he once was, this is why its better to leave slate clear minds well alone.

Why is it sad, he knew they wanted to be left alone but as usual Christians thinking everyone needs to be assimilated into their mind virus.

The Japanese used to torture Christian missionaries that invaded corrupting their peoples.

Maybe only way to deal with it, keyboard crusader cucks take heed. Including yourself Gan. :wissl:

Waterboarding - Baptizing Heretics with the Holy Spirit since 1478
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 17:15 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo, porridge

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
You wouldn’t like him when he’s out of bubblegum.7.84Saturday, 15 November 2014
Wouldn't it be good if ...7.84Friday, 23 December 2016
Suppression of Knowledge6.88Thursday, 21 April 2016
The War Against Whites in Advertising6.88Saturday, 08 December 2018
Knowledge: The Survivor’s #1 Preparation6.8Wednesday, 15 April 2015
Paving the way for the massacres of whites.6.8Thursday, 23 July 2020
please read this and put the knowledge to action!6.8Sunday, 19 February 2017
Diversity means chasing down Whites6.73Sunday, 19 August 2018
Logic and Knowledge v Conspiracy and Belief6.73Tuesday, 06 December 2016
Yo Dots, why do you hate whites and blacks6.73Friday, 28 September 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.