Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Keto - The Ketogenic Diet

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 20 Apr 2019 11:28 #41

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Stands protest in front of restaurant called "Antler" and wonders what meat its selling?
Thick veg head cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 20 Apr 2019 11:38 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ Well... heh... it seems logical to me that a ‘meat only’ diet isn’t that healthy at all.

Since where do all the vitamins and minerals have to come from then..?

Sounds more like a (((meat diet))) to me.

Red meat is the European evolutionary diet. Hitler was wrong about Vegetarianism.
Red meat and raw milk specifically. Lactose intolerance is extremely rare among white Europeans. Many non whites (not all) and most Jews are lactose intolerant (yes, even the white khazar/ahkenzi fake jews are lactose intolerant).
You can't fix stupid

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 22 Apr 2019 09:19 #43

• Straight Shooter

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 22 Apr 2019 11:02 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm a meat eater, and I like my beef raw. But I won't eat raw pork or chicken lol
But they made a good point. There's something very wrong with these vegan crowd. Most of them look like radical leftist SJW's. And as usual the cops are on their side. That shows the establishment wants to emasculate and feminize us
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2019 11:03 by Rocco.

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 27 Jan 2020 10:55 #45

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 27 Jan 2020 10:59 #46

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Intermittent Fasting: Transformational Technique

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 27 Jan 2020 10:59 by novum.

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 26 Feb 2020 21:58 #47

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Differences In Carbohydrates
Paul Revelia

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 26 Feb 2020 21:59 by novum.

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 05 Mar 2020 05:04 #48

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Most Important Benefit of Autophagy - Mitigating Cancer Risk.

1365 = 1

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 25 Mar 2020 18:44 #49

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Get Lean Without Tracking

1365 = 1

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 25 Mar 2020 18:51 #50

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lose Fat And Keep Strength NO GYM!

1365 = 1

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 19 May 2020 20:06 #51

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I started with Keto a couple of days ago and went from a very high carb diet (not so much the sugar, I reduced that already, but mainly pasta, chips and all the other addictive carbohydrates) to hardly any carbs (only those in vegetables and some fruits) now. I already feel better and have no intention to return to the poisoning state of before. I stopped alcohol, one of the major bad drugs in the world, already almost a year ago now, so that helps.

Novum, are you doing Keto? What are your experiences, tips and suggestions?

You should check out this amazing channel, this guy is probably the best YouTuber I have found, ever. Such good and well explained information without too much push.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCIe2pR6PE0dae9BunJ38F7w

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 19 May 2020 20:08 by Gaia.

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 20 May 2020 09:41 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes im doing keto, combined with intermittent fasting, for the most part.

Im not militant about it and will break it maybe once a week. Or if im unwell. If i willingly break keto, i still try intermittent fast. Again unless im unwell, which doesnt happen often.

But i was militant for a while, and lost 20kg i had built up. With that fat off, i could relax a bit. I do like the occasional burger or lamb wrap, and reward myself. But ive eliminated sugar, fizzy drinks, milk, vegetable oils and soy products for the most part and as much as practically possible, as well as bread. Again i have my moments of caving in, or social situations where i eat out of politeness.. but you can kinda pre empt those and adjust calories beforehand, ie fast beforehand etc to lessen their impact.

My basic tips are.. intermittent fasting is very powerful. Minimum 16 hr no eating window. I like 20 no eating 4 eating. Ive tried one meal a day (OMAD) and 16-8 .... 20-4 seems to work best for me regarding satiety (not feeling hungry) and good energy levels.

Some people wait until the afternoon to eat... what seems to work for me is around 10am to 3pm, then fast. Each to their own on that. A cup or two of tea or coffee in the morning can stave off hunger until your time to eat. Coffee isnt so good for us probably but i use minimal amounts and its helped carry me through to my eating window. I plan to migrate to natural teas eventually. Coffee and tea is not considered breaking your fast. If you dont add cream and other things. Its minimal calories, negligible, and apparently wont spike your insulin like food does, which knocks u out of your fast.

Mix things up with the occasional 24-48 hour fast to eat up more body fat when in ketoisis.. if and when you can. Try time this around non stressful days/workday where you are more likely to not cave in.

Guys like thomas delauer suggest breaking your fast, whether it be your usual daily 16 to 20 hours, or one off 24 or 48s, with lean protein. Ive tried this and it seems to work for me. Lean protein to break the fast then wait an hour before eating other things.

So i will eat lean fish or chicken first thing when i can handle it.. sometimes if i crave something richer i might make a marinara sauce with ground beef, goat or lamb. The kind of thing youd make for a pasta, with good tomato sauce or tomatos, and herbs etc.... but no pasta.

Eggs have become a big deal to me on keto... it is said you can just about live off eggs if you add vitamin C. I have 3 a day usually as part of one main meal, often scrambled with veg and herbs.

Cabbage is my veg of choice but im not fussy and eat most of my veg raw. Sometimes cabbage and broccoli mixed together.

I use good olive oil and sometimes butter to cook with... olive oil and animal fats are my main source of fats.

its tough at first to intermittent fast, and want to eat lean protein first thing... but gets easier with time.

I cant handle sweet drinks or sugar in my tea/coffee or coca - colas now. The sweetness seems off the charts, anything more than a sip is off putting. Which is a good thing.

Forget doing too much cardio and the rest of it... its just draining for nothing... resistance training (weights) and walking. Its not just me who says this, others agree with this in a general sense including athlean x and paul revelia, who's vids have been posted here.

Walking is great, burns calories, sheds fat and doesnt fatigue the body or fk the joints like some other cardio.

Anyway thats about it off the top of my head as a basic outline of whats worked for me.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 May 2020 10:15 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 20 May 2020 13:01 #53

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Thanks for the tips and your experience, novum.

I already intermittently fasted before, but then charged my body with carbs, so it is not so much of a lifestyle change for me. I don't do keto to lose weight, but mainly because of the improved brain functions and I use it to gain weight, but healthy weight. I do like 16-8 or 18-6 approximately, only eat in the evening and night with maybe an egg in the morning. I like and drink coffee but now do butter coffee which is amazingly great.

I didn't do cardio before, so I don't miss it, but walk a lot with Molly, my amazing dog. So it's good. Will start doing weights again when I enter ketosis, which should happen soon, I don't have a ketone tester and don't keep track of my weight so it's the other factors that make me see when that is.

The only "problem" is that a keto diet is more expensive (especially nuts and the good fish like salmon, imported from Chile here), and I am at an all-time low financially speaking, so that is a bit of a challenge. Eggs are cheap though and I live in the country of avocados, so that's good. I add seeds (chía, sesame and flax) to my veggies (now mainly spinach, sellery and the other non starchy vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, plan to add broccoli and cauliflower).

Only the first day was a bit of a challenge because I felt so hungry all the time, but that went away quickly and it's not hard to maintain the keto diet. I don't miss sugar at all and see your point very well with the repulsive taste of it when you get around it.

In the near future I am going to make my own keto bread recipes, a change from my former and still ongoing baking activities (the current income producer I revived from 15+ years ago when I was a professional baker).

Especially now with the "virus" going on, and that will be for the next 10 years as I see it (World War W), it is good to not fill your body with sugars as that is what bacteria and "viruses" (waste products of your cells, exosomes) feed on.

It is also a great way to eat more vegetables and thus get more minerals and vitamins. Like so many people I based my meals on the carbs and then added meat and a bit of veggies, instead of the other way; the basis are meats and vegetables.

Luckily even before with a high carb diet I was never ill, so that shouldn't change now. And I feel great, no intention to go back to the self-poisoning, neither with alcohol or sugars.

I think ketoing also is a sign of awakening, way more than as a news junkie (still) chasing all the nonsense the media put out there. Media, alcohol and sugar/carbs surely are society's worst drugs. The more other keto'ers I come across the more I see they are based while the ones calling themselves "awake" are nothing more than New Normies, alimenting their brains and bodies on cortisol in the end.

We on the other hand are on our way to a Fertile Future!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Keto - The Ketogenic Diet 24 May 2020 13:09 #54

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Luckily even before with a high carb diet I was never ill, so that shouldn't change now. And I feel great, no intention to go back to the self-poisoning, neither with alcohol or sugars.

I think ketoing also is a sign of awakening, way more than as a news junkie (still) chasing all the nonsense the media put out there. Media, alcohol and sugar/carbs surely are society's worst drugs. The more other keto'ers I come across the more I see they are based while the ones calling themselves "awake" are nothing more than New Normies, alimenting their brains and bodies on cortisol in the end.

We on the other hand are on our way to a Fertile Future!

^
Last Edit: 24 May 2020 13:39 by Flare.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare