Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why so many are offing themselves

why so many are offing themselves 23 Jun 2019 18:47 #1

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Bwana wrote:

To me this is a repeat of "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you". I have a back that was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in 1996. Since that time this progressive disease has become more painful as more of my spine has become involved. Presently 21 of the 23 discs in my back are either ruptured, desiccated, collapsed or bulging.

Under the new guidelines I am allowed about 1.1 Norco tablets per day (200 tablets every 6 months). One tablet reduces my pain by about 50% and lasts about 4 hours at best. Two at a time does better but not by much.

I have been evaluated by a license Orthopedic Medical Examiner and declared 100% permanently disabled. I am always in too much pain to do anything that involves physical activity 24/7. If I need to go to the grocery store or any other place many times I must use my pill for the day. If I do
Bwana wrote:

I am in too much pain to sleep at all. Even then with using a pill to sleep I only sleep an average of less than 2 hours daily because of the pain.

The current prescription guidelines have destroyed my quality of life.

Life is not enjoyable when a person is in moderate to severe pain 24/7. There are a lot of days just breathing causes severe pain.

The illegal drugs are a serious problem and the offenders need to be punished. I don't understand why I am being punished for their selling of illegal drugs by restricting my legal prescriptions to a point of almost non existence.

I hope one of the pin heads who are on the committees reads this and looks at what they are doing to people like me.

Our government cannot understand why people are taking their lives and I cannot understand why the members of the committees (who are mostly lawyers) are allowed to practice orthopedic medicine and cause people to take their lives.

For anyone's information I am not a prescription abuser. I do not doctor shop. I do not buy extra pills from street vendors. I have no psychiatric problems. I have no money problems. I have a pain problem due to too many years in construction and mining.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-20/something-isnt-right-greatest-economy-ever-american-suicide-rates-hit-wwii-levels

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in a new report on Thursday that 47,000 people died by suicide, and 1.4 million attempted suicide in 2017. The suicide rate increased by 1% per year from 2000 through 2006, and by 2% from 2006 through 2016, which now means suicide rates are at their highest level since World War II.

Along with out of control suicides, drug overdoses have spiked in the same periods, further pointing to a general deterioration of the middle class. More than 70,000 people committed suicide in 2017, and 17.3 million, or 7%, of Americans, are experiencing mental health issues.

As we have shown in past reports, life expectancy has also declined for three straight years, in part because of the surge in drug overdoses and suicides. This is the first year in a little over a century since life expectancy fell for three consecutive years.

The combination of increasing suicides and drug overdoses is damaging the economy on par to the scale of the global financial crisis, yet we lack the institutions, policies, and determination to address it, says Paul Gionfriddo, president of Mental Health America.

Decades of stagnant wages, deindustrialization, the largest ever wealth gap between rich and poor, financialization of the economy that only benefits rich, insurmountable student loans, a housing affordability crisis, and automation and artificial intelligence, have culminated into the perfect financial storm that has not just financially rapped millennials but has also led to unintended mental health consequences: suicide is the second-leading cause of death for 10- to 34-year-olds.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

why so many are offing themselves 23 Jun 2019 19:19 #2

• Flare
Check this video...

The Man They Call The Devil

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 19:19 by Flare.

why so many are offing themselves 16 Dec 2020 19:20 #3

• Gloria
I´d like to know who this was :cool: ;)
Stalin maybe :)
stupidity should be punished ⚠

why so many are offing themselves 18 Dec 2020 00:07 #4

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
I´d like to know who this was :cool: ;)
Stalin maybe :)

It was this man:

The Man They Call The Devil

Last Edit: 18 Dec 2020 00:08 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson, Gloria

why so many are offing themselves 27 Dec 2020 01:24 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
It is therefore no surprise that Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University and one of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration advocating against lockdowns, explained during a debate:

“Lockdowns have absolutely catastrophic effects on physical and mental health of populations both domestically and internationally.”

We may never know the full extent of the deaths caused by the socioeconomic effects of the draconian lockdown measures.

We do, however, know that the planned and coordinated global economic collapse has caused a breakdown in the global food chain, affecting the lives of many millions. UNICEF’s July 2020 report warned,

“[W]hile it is too early to assess the full impact of the lockdowns and other containment measures, at least another 83 million people, and possibly as many as 132 million, may go hungry in 2020.”

This same grim statistic was echoed in Bloomberg a month later. www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fabricated-second-wave-crimes-against-humanity/5732054
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea

why so many are offing themselves 27 Dec 2020 01:35 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
wiikkidd wrote:
It is therefore no surprise that Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University and one of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration advocating against lockdowns, explained during a debate:

“Lockdowns have absolutely catastrophic effects on physical and mental health of populations both domestically and internationally.”

We may never know the full extent of the deaths caused by the socioeconomic effects of the draconian lockdown measures.

We do, however, know that the planned and coordinated global economic collapse has caused a breakdown in the global food chain, affecting the lives of many millions. UNICEF’s July 2020 report warned,

“[W]hile it is too early to assess the full impact of the lockdowns and other containment measures, at least another 83 million people, and possibly as many as 132 million, may go hungry in 2020.”

This same grim statistic was echoed in Bloomberg a month later. www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fabricated-second-wave-crimes-against-humanity/5732054

Going exactly as planned then
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

why so many are offing themselves 27 Dec 2020 01:47 #7

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Yes it is Mr. A. They will kill all but 500 million as per Guidestones in Georgia.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

why so many are offing themselves 27 Dec 2020 03:15 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
500 million genetically modified simpletons incapable of having an independent thought

I recently went to Georgia due to work , have to say they were a rude bunch around there

Best people I met in the states were in Texas , great people there , very friendly and polite

Really got me thinking , theres just no fucking way they will change them down there no matter how many levels of propaganda there are

There were more Churches than gas stations , gun ranges everywhere

The kikes will have to face a kinetic war down there eventually , they arent going to buy this NWO shit anytime this side of never

I think the same of parts of Canada , Alberta and Sask in particular

Theres too.many good people and they are pretty well armed , nobody that Im aware of has handed in.a.single weapon due to Commie Trudeaus dictates , and they dont plan on doing either

The shit is going to hit the fan in some way pretty soon here in north america

I dont see.how it cant tbh , I think enough people know who is pulling the strings.and want something done about it

Maybe thats me being optimistic lol

why so many are offing themselves 28 Dec 2020 15:44 #9

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I hope you are right

I've lived 'out west' in Canada and 'out east' as well. What sometimes astounds me is that people 'out west' consider Toronto and Ottawa to be 'eastern' Canada :chuckle:..... as if anything 'east' of Toronto and Ottawa does not exist...ie.the truly eastern Atlantic provinces... New Brunswick/Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island/Newfoundland/Labrador

People in the truly 'eastern' Canadian provinces consider Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal to be 'central' Canada.

When western Canadians say they should break away from eastern Canada, they mean Ottawa/Toronto/Ontario.

It's like the other four provinces to the east of Ottawa/Toronto/Ontario are so inconsequential as to even merit a thought.

It was actually Newfoundland that really resisted becoming part of Canada, they held off for over 80 years and didn't become a Canadian province until 1949. Thus Newfoundland became the only British North American colony to try the experiment of independence (within the British Empire).

A Settler's Life in Newfoundland and Labrador 1780-1840

Many Newfoundlanders wish they had chosen self government instead of Confederation. :yup:

Newfie Directions
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2020 15:50 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

why so many are offing themselves 29 Dec 2020 01:10 #10

wiikkidd wrote:

its well known that health correlates with GDP

So if they smash a nations GDP they will smash that nations health....it's war by another means

why so many are offing themselves 29 Dec 2020 01:54 #11

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Yes. 'Soft kills'.

why so many are offing themselves 29 Dec 2020 07:51 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
annabelle wrote:
I hope you are right

I've lived 'out west' in Canada and 'out east' as well. What sometimes astounds me is that people 'out west' consider Toronto and Ottawa to be 'eastern' Canada :chuckle:..... as if anything 'east' of Toronto and Ottawa does not exist...ie.the truly eastern Atlantic provinces... New Brunswick/Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island/Newfoundland/Labrador

People in the truly 'eastern' Canadian provinces consider Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal to be 'central' Canada.

When western Canadians say they should break away from eastern Canada, they mean Ottawa/Toronto/Ontario.

It's like the other four provinces to the east of Ottawa/Toronto/Ontario are so inconsequential as to even merit a thought.

It was actually Newfoundland that really resisted becoming part of Canada, they held off for over 80 years and didn't become a Canadian province until 1949. Thus Newfoundland became the only British North American colony to try the experiment of independence (within the British Empire).

Things change rapidly at times

In my life I grew up with an Irish surname and had to listen to jokes about how stupid the Irish are

My secondary school tried making me write an essay on a great military victory when an English king sent a dozen or so Knights and a few archers to put down a rebellion , but it was a rebellion in my ancestors region so I refused to write the essay

But in my short life I have seen the English are now the joke , it is their nation being ridiculed for its stupidity

But I also see a huge movement of people who are noticing that it is another tribe who has been fucking with us all this whole time

That this other tribe are really the creators of such animosity between peoples

They are at it every chance they get like demonic scoundrels pitting one against another

I also see a movement of people who will not fight another brother war , people who are starting to understand that for example red hair and freckles is not something " ugly " but something uniquely beautiful

For the time being its a loose knit band of millions who dont quite realize they are not really alone in this understanding , that we have all been lied to on a scale thats difficult to fathom

For the time being we are without a cohesive and determined leadership , perhaps it wont happen the way it usually does and perhaps it will be small.pockets of resistance at first

Again I might be being optimistic but I refuse to give up and kneel before this JWO beast

And if I am like that , I know there are many more like me and better than me who can also stand firm even after being subjected to decades of JwO propaganda and lies regarding who we are and what is to come

We will not be going quietly into the night

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, annabelle

why so many are offing themselves 29 Dec 2020 22:54 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
A friend of moms has kin out in IL. Those kin had a son (45) take his own life. Was drinking hard again after losing a job & home the past month. Hell has a special place for these masters of misery. The money people. The distillery people. The puppets in political. The MEDIA that has raped the minds of untold millions the past 200 years.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, annabelle, MrAnderson

why so many are offing themselves 30 Dec 2020 02:14 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
wiikkidd wrote:
Yes it is Mr. A. They will kill all but 500 million as per Guidestones in Georgia.

why so many are offing themselves 10 Jan 2021 23:55 #15

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
New York City taxi drivers – who were committing suicide left and right before the pandemic – are in bad shape.

After years competing with Uber and Lyft drivers for razor-thin margins, while maintaining an average debt of $450,000 on taxi medallions now worth $75,000 – $100,000, ridership is down 80-90% since March due to the pandemic, according to CNN. www.activistpost.com/2021/01/its-a-ghost-town-debt-laden-nyc-taxi-drivers-in-dire-straits.html

why so many are offing themselves 15 Mar 2021 20:54 #16

wiikkidd wrote:
A friend of moms has kin out in IL. Those kin had a son (45) take his own life. Was drinking hard again after losing a job & home the past month. Hell has a special place for these masters of misery. The money people. The distillery people. The puppets in political. The MEDIA that has raped the minds of untold millions the past 200 years.

I don't blame him.
Fuck fighting for this world
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare