Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 08 Aug 2020 19:08 #1

• Flare

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again

July 20, 2018 renegade

This presentation covers how the sun is not actually the carcinogen it is made out to be while chemical sunscreen is actually very dangerous.

www.renegadetribune.com/the-sunscreen-myth-youll-never-wear-chemical-sunscreen-again/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Roastie

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 08 Aug 2020 22:49 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Never liked the idea of putting that shit all over ourselves.

Therefore my gut always stayed away. I know many people here put it on themselves every day... not natural, and not good.

We are built to get some sun, not block our pores with artificial shite.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 23:05 by novum.

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 08:59 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
This presentation covers how the sun is not actually the carcinogen it is made out to be while chemical sunscreen is actually very dangerous.
www.renegadetribune.com/the-sunscreen-myth-youll-never-wear-chemical-sunscreen-again/

G'day Flare.

Great topic. :thumbup:

I haven't used sunscreen in over 40 years now. I only ever wore it as a child when I was forced to put it on.

The Sun is your friend, no matter how much T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) tell you otherwise. In fact, because T.H.E.Y. vilify the Sun you can be assured that it is the opposite of what T.H.E.Y. say.

Simple logic alone will give you the recognition of the bullshit T.H.E.Y. are pushing. Think about it. Humanity has been on this planet for millions of years and survived. For 99.99% of those millions of years, we survived without sunscreen. How the fuck did we do that if the Sun is supposed to cause skin cancers, etc?

Personally, I won't even swim at a main beach because of all the toxic physicalities in the water. It's not only the sunscreen. Think of all the perfumes and deodorants being washed off into the water. Then there are all of the toxins released through the skin by the physicality from the pharmaceuticals that a LOT of people consume. The water at a main beach is made toxic by the humans using it. Fuck swimming in that. :loco:

My old man, a redhead with fair skin, used to be a surf life saver at Coogee beach in Sydney. He'd burn every weekend and peel all week (apparently). So this is the reason the medical mafia claimed was the reason for the skin cancers and the melanoma he had removed back in 1976. Funny how the cancer decided to wait around for well over a decade before it became an issue. Then, nothing for a decade or so after, at which time my mother got a microwave oven and started using it to cook food, reheat meals and even boil water for a coffee. Then my old man started getting skin cancers.

Now, I attempted to inform him about the real reasons WHY he had gotten cancer and he didn't want to listen. Within 12 months of having broken my back in three places and crushed the central nervous system, I spent 8 hours on a train to go and visit him with a book I found that had documentation for a cancer cure. See, my old man 'believed' in the doctors and wouldn't listen to reason. So I thought that as this cure was documented in a German hospital back in 1932 (or thereabouts) that he might now listen to reason.

Well, after an agonising 8 hour train ride that left me in extreme pain, he still wouldn't listen. Did I mention that he died of cancer? :roll:

Having gone bald, he would usually wear a hat when not at work and was outside. He used to slather the sunscreen on any other exposed skin though. Arms especially, though he also used to put it on his scalp even though he would wear a hat. Have a guess where his skin cancers formed.

The operation he had for a huge skin cancer on his scalp actually gave him a 'near death experience'. Even after explaining my own 'near death experience' and what it all meant, he refused to listen to reason and kept 'faith' with his doctors. He was always loyal, a trait that is worthy except when you refuse to admit the truth about what you are being loyal to. That 'faith' killed him.

anyway, thank you for posting the video, I will get around to watching it tonight sometime. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 09:09 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Never liked the idea of putting that shit all over ourselves.

Therefore my gut always stayed away. I know many people here put it on themselves every day... not natural, and not good.

We are built to get some sun, not block our pores with artificial shite.

G'day Novum.

Did you ever see the sunscreen commercial, I think it was Nivea though not sure, where they filmed people in ultra violet after they had put the sunscreen on?

They all looked like they were in a minstrels show. How the fuck is the skin supposed to breathe let alone absorb vitamin D from the Sun?

Simply another Big Pharma scam that many have 'faith' in and which costs them their lives. :roll:

Okay, I decided to go looking for that commercial and found it ... and yes it is Nivea. who says cannabis causes memory problems?

I saw the commercial once and it was years ago by the way. :D

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2020 09:22 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: added video

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 11:39 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Never seen it before... the vid says 2015... id stopped watching TV by then unless it happened to be on when i was on other peoples turf... you probably had also which is why you saw it only once.

What a load of BS ey, and its probably even just faked. They can made the video black and white and then smear a dark substance on and claim its their sunscreen and the UV light makes it show.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 12:37 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

Yeah, saw it at a mates place who had the TV on. Perfect commercial to point out the idiocy of sunscreen though. ;) :D

Bill Hicks said it perfectly .....

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 16:02 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
].....As a former military medic ...

Your Logical Fallacy Is ...
Appeal to Authority
You said that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

G'day exilium.

That you were indoctrinated to fill in blank spaces with pre-selected answers on an exam paper so that you could show what a good regurgitor of indoctrinated beliefs you are does not make you an expert, no matter what those indoctrinating you told you.

The Sunscreen Myth: You’ll Never Wear Chemical Sunscreen Again 09 Aug 2020 16:25 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Flare.

I finally got around to watching the video and it is great. Thank you for posting it. :thumbup:

The Disappearing Male is a great documentary exposing deodorants and correlates with some of the information presented in the video you posted. I highly recommend watching it. :thumbup:

www.dailymotion.com/video/xo8aja

Last Edit: 09 Aug 2020 16:26 by I AM ALL I AM.