Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food containers/packaging

Food containers/packaging 23 Sep 2020 16:46 #1

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
We should be aware of what our food/drink is contained in.
For example there have been stories like below circulating for years but it seems as if the powers-that-be are playing it down to protect the aluminium industry.
Personally to be on the safe side I gave up using aluminium pots and pans for cooking years ago and switched to nonstick teflon-coated types-

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Food containers/packaging 23 Sep 2020 17:32 #2

• Gloria
well Im not such a good cook.....but my brother is, and he has all this cool stuff in the kitchen - I mean profi stuff :wissl:
he just cooks over gas flame and in Iron pots.....they are the best cause they absorb Iron and thats good for your health

Aluminium is generally very unhealthy and you should not cook in such pots and don´t make coffee in this Italian espresso machines -
if they are made from Aluminium

:)
stupidity should be punished ⚠
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2020 17:33 by Gloria.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Food containers/packaging 24 Sep 2020 08:22 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Ugh.

Have a look into BPA's mate. :thumbup:

The flouride in the drinking water is actually a flourocarbon, a byproduct of smelting aluminium, a waste product. Flouride was used in the drinking water of the Concentration and Gulag camps to pacify the inmates. It also calcifies the Pinael Gland.

Teflon is also shit. :down:

When you look into it, you start to realise that bought food has little nutrient value and even that little amount is not worth ingesting all of the poisons modern man uses in the production and packaging of it.

I was in London when the Mad Cow disease broke out in 1996. I saw a BBC documentary that exposed where some of the meat had come from. Some of it had been in cold storage for up to 8 years.

Carbon monoxide has been used of supermarket meat to keep it looking fresh, even when it is in a state of putrification. There still should be a youtube video of a news report about it. :thumbup:
-
Edit:

Apparently butchers are getting in the act as well .....
-

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2020 08:27 by I AM ALL I AM.

Food containers/packaging 24 Sep 2020 16:06 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I'm somehow still alive and in good health at the age of 72 despite eating and drinking all sorts of shit all my life and breathing the polluted air..:)

Grim Reaper- "Get in here Ugh, you've had a good run"
Ugh- "On yer bike mate"..:)

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Food containers/packaging 25 Sep 2020 01:25 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Ugh.

In ancient times they knew a lot more about the physicality than we do today. It was known that once the physicality of a species reached completion,, then it lived for 5 to 7 times that amount of years. The human physicality reaches completion at 22 years (the Sun is on a 22 year cycle, every 11 years flipping its magnetic poles), which would give a life span of 110 to 154 years of age.

So you are only half way there mate. Still another 72 to go. :thumbup:

The physicality is simply a tube. It has a front door and a back door. The tubes can be cut, crushed, burnt and blocked. Calcification, blocked tubes, is the predominant condition for most individuals. It is what we have called 'aging'. Cells absorb or eliminate and a deficiency occurs when one or the other, or both, functions are not working to full capacity. Feed the cells properly and they will start clearing all of the backed up (calcified) waste stored in the physicality.

Here is one example of a healthy 70+ year old .....
-

I had not seen this one before .....
-

Here is an 80+ year old that only started training at 71 .....
-

Mimi Kirk is amazing, there is a video of her explaining how to reverse aging .....
-

There is another inspirational story of a70-80+ year old that started training with her daughter and now looks amazing. I didn't find it though I might have a look around later and post it. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 01:28 by I AM ALL I AM.

Food containers/packaging 25 Sep 2020 19:00 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
..So you are only half way there mate. Still another 72 to go. :thumbup:

Haha and let me throw a few more observations into the playpen-
1- Technically none of us are over 10 years old!
That's because every cell in our bodies is constantly dying and being replaced, some faster than others, and the longest-lived cells die after 10 years.
So there's no part of our bodies that's more than 10 years old..:)

2- I've never smoked, drank or drugged so that might have something to do with me making it to 72.

3- I've always ate everything I fancy including junk food without bothering to check if its supposed to be bad for us, and I'm still in good health..:)

4- I used to be in a cycling club but haven't done any exercise at all for at least 20 years, and am a couch potato but amazingly haven't grown the least bit fat!

5- Our mindset and outlook on life affects our health, I've always had a kool Christian mindset and don't worry or fret about a thing.. :coolio:
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Food containers/packaging 26 Sep 2020 00:07 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Ugh.

The ancients used to believe that it was a 7 year cycle on the replacement of all cells in the physicality. I have read that some cells take up to 18 years in recent testing, though I doubt if the physicality that they tested was as fit and healthy compared to ancient times/people. I actually use that information when discussing ageing with someone.

When asked on a MSM report, centurians always state that it is their enjoyment of life that has kept them alive.

The mental state of an individual is as important as the physical state. Healthy mind, healthy body. :thumbup:

When I was involved with a multi-level marketing direct sales company, I used to tell anyone that asked my age that I never got past 18. :D I believe that constantly stating such kept me in a mental state of 'youthfulness'.

There is a famous quote and I will see if I get this right from memory .....

Do difficult things while they are easy, do great things while they are small. The difficult things in life must once have been easy, the great things must once have been small. A thousand mile journey begins with one step.
Lao Tse

..... so no matter what they pathway is, it is only one step to start you on it and only one step at a time to keep you on it. :thumbup:

Food containers/packaging 26 Sep 2020 17:43 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I also strongly believe that we should avoid people who give off negative vibes, or they'll weaken us like kryptonite weakens superman.
But mixing with people who give off GOOD vibes makes us feel good..:)
Right Oddball?

"Yeah man"

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Bible:Proverbs 27:17)
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible: Proverbs 13:20)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser" - Donald Trump
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2020 17:45 by Ugh.

Food containers/packaging 26 Sep 2020 23:19 #9

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
It is difficult to soar like an eagle when you hang with turkeys. :D