Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Egypt's Cave Underworld

Egypt's Cave Underworld 19 Jan 2013 20:12 #1

• StarsChildren
Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation
viewzone2.com/pyramidcavesx.html

As an "all Egyptian" archaeological team moves in to find answers we hope they will reveal what's really there.

Something extremely strange is happening in Giza, both under the pyramids and in the office of Dr. Hawass. Even skeptics of the "Hall of Records" from Atlantis are now forced to admit that something big is being hidden. It's the perfect set of circumstances for conspiracy theorists -- especially with the coming of 2012.

In August of 2008 a system of caves was discovered under the pyramids. Certainly this is very big news. But look at the reaction of Dr. Hawass on his website:
Down into the Giza underground
www.philipcoppens.com/giza_collins.html

A vast network of caves and tunnels is believed to exist within the Giza Plateau, but so far the Egyptian authorities have refused to give credence to the idea or conduct scientific explorations.

The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only surviving wonder of the ancient world. It is also unique in that, for centuries, it has been the subject of intense intrigue and speculation, far beyond the scope of the actual discoveries that have been made in and around the structure.

The pyramids on the Giza Plateau, just outside the Egyptian capital Cairo, remained largely unexplored until the 19th century, when the inner chambers were finally penetrated. Since then, there have been continuous claims that the Great Pyramid, specifically, contains still-undiscovered chambers. Indeed, by far the most prominent series of recent investigations were robotic explorations of the so-called “air shafts” that run from the Queen’s Chamber, which revealed a sequence of two tiny doors. The discovery has reignited the debate about the possible existence of more chambers, although archaeological work on this project is particularly slow to progress.

The pyramids on top of the Giza Plateau are so special and intriguing that the rest of the plateau has received less attention. Still, it is to be expected that the reason why pyramids were built here is because the Giza Plateau was already held to be sacred by the ancient Egyptians. And this means that there is something on the plateau that would have given it its sacred nature. That “something” is likely to be the plateau itself and the network of natural cavities that are a typical trademark of limestone formations.

The Secret Caves of Giza
hyperboreanvibrations.blogspot.com/2011/04/secret-caves-of-giza.html

Beneath the pyramids of Egypt lies a lost underworld of catacombs, hewn chambers and cave tunnels that have remained unexplored for hundreds of years. They are alluded to in ancient texts and Arab legends, but have been left unexplored until today. They have now been rediscovered and investigated for the first time. What exactly does this subterranean realm tell us about the pyramids, their relationship to the stars and the mythical origins of Egyptian civilization? Discover for yourself as we explore the “Lost Caves of Giza.

this one, below, has a whole list of underground caves around the world and how they all might connect to each other
EGYPT
Dr. Earlyne Chaney, in an article titled 'Odyssey Into Egypt, in her occult-oriented magazine Voice of Astara (May, 1982) tells of a
discovery she and researcher Bill Cox was shown in Egypt. These were two tunnels, neither of which had been fully explored.
One was in the temple of Edfu between Luxor and Cairo in the ruins of El Tuna Gabel; and the other near Zozer's Step Pyramid
at Cairo near Memphis-Saqqarah, within the tomb of the Bull, called "Serapium". The Egyptian government sealed both tunnels
because of fears of certain archaeologists who alleged that they "lead too deeply down into the depths of the earth," and
because they found the earth to be "honeycombed with passages leading off into other depths," and the possibility of explorers
becoming lost.

If such labyrinths do exist, then it may explain one story which alleged that men dressed like "ancient Egyptians" have been
seen deep in unexplored tunnels near Cairo, as well as possible confirmation of the story which appeared in Nevada Aerial
Research's Leading Edge publication to the effect that the U.S.(?) Government secretly maintains a huge base within a cavern
of tremendous size (several miles in diameter) beneath the desert sands of Egypt. Could this tie in with the vaque references to
a subterranean society(s) referred to by certain people 'in the know' which is/are known as the 'Phoenix Empire' and/or the
'Gizeh People'?

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels.html
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Egypt's Cave Underworld 19 Jan 2013 23:41 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Didnt something go down with Hawass and the Egyptian Govt?

Who knows whats going on hey.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Egypt's Cave Underworld 20 Jan 2013 01:05 #3

• StarsChildren
hawass wouldnt b able to tell his head from his ass even with a map n dot to dot instructions... have u ever listened to that man talk? every time he comes on the magic box i start screaming at it
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

Egypt's Cave Underworld 20 Jan 2013 01:27 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
StarsChildren wrote:
have u ever listened to that man talk?

Not really, no. :fairo:

And its about time we had a legitimate reason to use that smiley ^. :coffee:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352