Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 10 Feb 2013 07:04 #1

• Black Cloud
Similar Quotes
Napoleon: "I shall bury the world beneath my ruin"
Hitler: "We may be destroyed, but, if we are, we'll drag the world down with us, a world in flames."

Napoleon: "A man like me cares little
about losing the lives of a million men." Hitler: "I can send the flower of German youth into the hell of war without the slightest pity."

In reference to Europe,
Napoleon: "A rotten old whore whom I shall treat as I please"
Hitler: "I had to rape it in order to possess it."
Probably the most striking difference between Hitler and Napoleon was their plans or aspirations for the Jews and their role in society. Napoleon seriously believed that their religious and social disabilities should be removed, placing them on the same level as Protestants and Catholics; wherever his armies went he abolished ghettos. He hoped to persuade Jews from all over the world to settle in France and take a full part in the nation's life.

houseofice.tripod.com/history/napoleonandhitler.shtml
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 10 Feb 2013 14:59 #2

• StarsChildren
makes one wonder about reincarnation... would be shit if the worlds most evil warlords all reincarnated as evil warlords over and over again :coffee:
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 10 Feb 2013 15:34 #3

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Another similarity between Napoleon and Hitler.....they both believed in a 'united states of Europe'.

EU anyone....? :roll:
The pen is mightier than the sword

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 11 Feb 2013 04:46 #4

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ludwig Van Beethoven, from the very little I know about him, apparently liked Napoleon, he thought he was overthrowing monarchies and stuff, and ushering in a new age of freedom and prosperity for all, or something :chuckle: He dedicated his 3rd symphony 'Eroica' to him, until he learned of his imperial aspirations, he then violently crossed out the dedication on his manuscript, ripping a hole in the paper in the process.

Dedication and premiere
Beethoven had originally conceived of dedicating the symphony to Napoleon Bonaparte. The biographer Maynard Solomon relates that Beethoven admired the ideals of the French Revolution, and viewed Napoleon as their embodiment. In the autumn the composer began to have second thoughts about that dedication. It would have deprived him of a fee that he would receive if he instead dedicated the symphony to Prince Franz Joseph Maximillian Lobkowitz. Nevertheless, he still gave the work the title of Bonaparte.
According to Beethoven's pupil and assistant, Ferdinand Ries, when Napoleon proclaimed himself Emperor of the French in May 1804, Beethoven became disgusted and went to the table where the completed score lay. He took hold of the title-page and tore it up in rage. This is the account of the scene as told by Ries:
“In writing this symphony Beethoven had been thinking of Buonaparte, but Buonaparte while he was First Consul. At that time Beethoven had the highest esteem for him and compared him to the greatest consuls of ancient Rome. Not only I, but many of Beethoven's closer friends, saw this symphony on his table, beautifully copied in manuscript, with the word "Buonaparte" inscribed at the very top of the title-page and "Ludwig van Beethoven" at the very bottom. …I was the first to tell him the news that Buonaparte had declared himself Emperor, whereupon he broke into a rage and exclaimed, "So he is no more than a common mortal! Now, too, he will tread under foot all the rights of man, indulge only his ambition; now he will think himself superior to all men, become a tyrant!" Beethoven went to the table, seized the top of the title-page, tore it in half and threw it on the floor. The page had to be re-copied and it was only now that the symphony received the title "Sinfonia eroica."

There exists also the copy of the score made by a copyist, where the words Intitolata Bonaparte ('dedicated to Bonaparte') are scratched out, but four lines below that were later added in pencil the words Geschriben auf Bonaparte ('written in honor of Bonaparte'). Further, in August 1804, merely three months after the legendary tearing-up scene, Beethoven wrote to his publisher that "The title of the symphony is really Bonaparte." The final title that was applied to the work when it was first published in October, 1806, was Sinfonia Eroica...composta per festeggiare il sovvenire di un grand Uomo ("heroic symphony, composed to celebrate the memory of a great man"). In addition, Schindler tells us that upon hearing of the Emperor's death in Saint Helena in 1821, Beethoven proclaimed "I wrote the music for this sad event seventeen years ago" – referring to the Funeral March (second movement).
Beethoven wrote most of the symphony in late 1803 and completed it in early 1804. The symphony was premiered privately in summer 1804 in his patron Prince Lobkowitz's castle Eisenberg (Jezeri) in Bohemia. The first public performance was given in Vienna's Theater an der Wien on 7 April 1805 with the composer conducting. For that performance, the work's key was announced as "Dis", the German for D-sharp.

Read more about 'Eroica'
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2013 05:33 by irrepressible.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 26 Feb 2013 13:32 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I know from experience that the livelong brainwashing surely is hard to overcome and deprogramming is more painful than staying programmed and in line.

Hitler’s freedom from International Debt Slavery
abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Hitler-s-freedom-from-International-Debt-Slavery-Repost.shtml

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 26 Feb 2013 14:58 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
diamondgeezer wrote:
Another similarity between Napoleon and Hitler.....they both believed in a 'united states of Europe'.

EU anyone....? :roll:

What (not only) he wanted was a "Europe of the Fatherlands", contrary to the current nwo-style "United States of Europe", which meant each country should have maintained its own cultural identity (and currency!) while working together on all levels, exchanging not only goods but knowledge to achieve self-contained national economies and thus creating a prosperous Europe, which then would have been able to contribute to the common good of the world, help poor countries to become autarchic, too, for example.
This was of course disapproved by tptb for most obvious reasons.

Just compare the colonialism of Great Britain to that of the German Reich and see what a difference there is by reading statements of the native inhabitants of the colonies. Exploiting vs supportive.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2013 15:01 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 20 Mar 2013 22:01 #7

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
The same rubbish posted about Adolf Hitler over here too it seems. :roll:
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 20 Mar 2013 22:11 #8

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I personally can't claim to be any kind of 'expert' on Hitler, but what's been said in this thread seems quite relevant from what I do know...

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 20 Mar 2013 22:25 #9

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
"I had to rape it in order to possess it." - a completely unsubstantiated 'quote'. A quick google search reveals nothing but the same nonsense 'article' repeated a few times.
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 20 Mar 2013 22:28 #10

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Hitler was indeed a 'reincarnation'. A manifestation of the last Avatar of Vishnu.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 18:53 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Would you mind to substantiate, Aryanist, or do you think we should gnaw on the bones thrown to us?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 19:22 #12

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Google it. The first truth of 'truth seeking' is doing your own research. :)

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 19:59 #13

• StarsChildren
yes, doing your own research if the first of many steps in truth seeking... but we also have to keep in mind everyones truth is a bit different too based on where they are in life and what they have experienced, so they may see a different truth than someone else.

why don't you tell us what you believe on this matter?

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:04 #14

• StarsChildren
Aryanist wrote:
Hitler was indeed a 'reincarnation'. A manifestation of the last Avatar of Vishnu.

i have to disagree with this comment. Vishnu was a protector, peaceful, merciful and compassionate. the last avatar is said to be a great warrior, but if his characteristics are to be believed and through reincarnation carried over (along with everything you learn previously)...he would not have been violent or have killed like Hitler did (regardless of whether Hitler was a pawn for the elites or not). so, the last avatar, the last manifestation of Vishnu, Hitler could not have been... a warrior can be many things, only one of which can be one who fights, physically fights... a warrior can also be a warrior of truth, a warrior of peace and hope, a warrior of freedom, none of which require taking up arms and murdering people.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:21 #15

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Perhaps you should read 'Adolf Hitler: The Last Avatar' by Miguel Serrano.

Who did Hitler kill? Hitler practiced detached violence, there are many kinds of violence. Cruelty being the most base and ignoble form. But Hitler was incapable of cruelty. The only ascetic politician who ever lived.

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:31 #16

• StarsChildren
he was still responsible if he gave the order... sometimes the most responsibility lies not with the person who pulls the trigger, but the person who ordered it.

it's probably an interesting read, but i am not gonna lie and say "sure i'll read it" when in reality, i don't have time to read it and even if i did, can't right now. so you'll just have to sum it up for me if you want me to understand what is in that book.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:35 #17

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
It's too complex to explain in a few words. However what 'order' are you talking about? I suppose you're talking of the supposed 'holocaust' the destruction of 6 - (recently stated although impossible) 20 million European Jews?

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:36 #18

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
StarsChildren wrote:
he was still responsible if he gave the order... sometimes the most responsibility lies not with the person who pulls the trigger, but the person who ordered it.

Agreed.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:41 #19

• StarsChildren
Aryanist wrote:
It's too complex to explain in a few words. However what 'order' are you talking about? I suppose you're talking of the supposed 'holocaust' the destruction of 6 - (recently stated although impossible) 20 million European Jews?

i dont think it was just jews, it was anything that posed a threat (spoke the truth of events they witnessed) or stood against the way of things that they were trying to impose.

eta: hitler was also said, rumored, to be a jew himself... and the whole blonde hair blue eye thing was, imo a bunch of bs because hitler had brown hair, brown eyes.
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2013 20:42 by StarsChildren.

The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler 21 Mar 2013 20:47 #20

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
The whole 'Nordic' Aryan archetype was nonsense dreamed up by Himmler who was a deluded fantasist.

As far a Hitler being racist or being somehow pro-'Nordic' then this quote should be of interest.

“We have this folk of ours that is not to be defined as a race, and this is now clear to millions. However, when I began my career twenty-five years ago, this was not the case; then I was always told by bourgeois circles: “Yes, folk and race are one and the same.” No, folk and race are not the same! Race is a component of blood – a blood kernel, but a folk is very often composed not of one but of two, three, four or five different blood kernels.”

The Waffen SS was the most multi-cultural/racial army the World has ever known. Hitler as many in the 20's believed in the superiority of the White race, such as Churchill and many others. As he matured he realised this was tribalist nonsense and it didn't matter what ethnicity a person was, all that depended on being 'Aryan' was to practice noble idealism.