Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 08:33 #101

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Friday wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Your ego shows a spoiled child fri-baby. Sniper (who) driver or Jackie. Pick one and name the likely candidate. And you were a DIF member w/that Lizard/moon base baggage lending a public what kind of reputation? A two handed face palm........

The real sniper(s) were quite probably rubbed out shortly after . :O
Most of the conspirators' are also not living today but have airports' , monuments , Foundations and libraries named after them.
You know absolutely NOTHING about me - that much is obvious . :hahano:
Alcoholic's are everywhere, here too that would be you, correct? The Corsican did not live long.
Show me where on this board I have said I'm a heavy drinker :roll:
I see personal insults are really ALL you have left - how typical. :hahano: - I'm not going to oblige you with any on this thread . I'll save it for your total ignorance regarding AH.

and don't forget - CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK - :iitm:
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 08:47 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 09:52 #102

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Friday wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Friday wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Your ego shows a spoiled child fri-baby. Sniper (who) driver or Jackie. Pick one and name the likely candidate. And you were a DIF member w/that Lizard/moon base baggage lending a public what kind of reputation? A two handed face palm........

Most of the conspirators' are also not living today but have airports' , monuments , Foundations and libraries named after them.
Alcoholic's are everywhere, here too that would be you, correct? The Corsican did not live long.
I see personal insults are really ALL you have left - how typical. :hahano: - I'm not going to oblige you with any on this thread . I'll save it for your total ignorance regarding AH.

The drinking deal is true and the insults came form your bunch the moment I did not agree w/the AH being a hero. These links have their own theory. Just like your fellow UK DI, does not mean your in total agreement w/his work. Nor I w/links added. Catholics were up to their neck in this affair. The TRIBE & Jesuit are the same, evil cunning underhanded gang and have been thrown out of many counties only to return as always. Know them by their works friday, not just the WWII deal. And fribaby, that total ignorance applies to your lack of the real sprit that drives the TRIBE you idiots call ;jew'. Politics! Ha!

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 10:03 #103

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Now, from a fellow UK'r.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 10:25 #104

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why am I not surprised that you present the same WHITEWASH video like cinta before.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/62606-jfk-assassination-the-eyewitnesses.html?start=60#140198
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 11:15 #105

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wiikkidd wrote:
Now, from a fellow UK'r.

That's what I believe. her hand goes to his head then his heads blasts away from the direction of her hand, can see her put something down the back of the car seats afterwards when she clambers over.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 11:16 by Frothy.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 11:31 #106

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
wiikkidd wrote:
www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm One cannot dismiss it. This was a major shooting gallery to make sure the snuff film was to be a success. And the missing footage is a give away that the REAL kill shot was not to be viewed by the common folk. And really, the term 'magic bullet'................make any fool that buys this 'theory' say out loud really slow.............maaaaagic bullllllllllllll-et'.............
Something fishy in this vid .................... strange too there are two hand movements.
Look at the first hand movement very quick which could be the gun ........

But then there is a second hand movement where she is removing something from the neck area of the President & then she gets out of the car.
What is this white strip she pulling away and drops it right down on the seat??

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 11:33 by Mario.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 11:39 #107

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Remember Howard Hunt's deathbed confession as relayed by his son to Rolling Stone magazine?

As for Jackie.. is it a normal action to clamber toward the back of the car to fetch bits of his head? Seems an oddball action to me for a woman that has just lost her husband.

JFK defied the inhuman slimy banker brigade and paid the price.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 11:47 #108

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I suspect the white object is either a gun painted to match her gloves or a canister of something that she used to subdue him first, see how he is docile and leaning before his head gets blasted.

Edit - And she seems so calm.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 11:49 by Frothy.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 12:56 #109

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I know it's soooo wearing to refer to previous pages, so here you go

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 13:10 by PFIZIPFEI.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 17:59 #110

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Now, from a fellow UK'r.

That's what I believe. her hand goes to his head then his heads blasts away from the direction of her hand, can see her put something down the back of the car seats afterwards when she clambers over.

Yes - so glad you've found some friends at last - enjoy this playground of the ABSURD.
As I see it you are all falling for exactly what the zio perps want the sheeple to think - give it time and this will be msm. Another of the foulest of events laid at anothers' door - not the jews'.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 18:09 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 18:22 #111

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Friday wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Friday wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

The drinking deal is true and the insults came form your bunch the moment I did not agree w/the AH being a hero. These links have their own theory. Just like your fellow UK DI, does not mean your in total agreement w/his work. Nor I w/links added. Catholics were up to their neck in this affair. The TRIBE & Jesuit are the same, evil cunning underhanded gang and have been thrown out of many counties only to return as always. Know them by their works friday, not just the WWII deal. And fribaby, that total ignorance applies to your lack of the real sprit that drives the TRIBE you idiots call ;jew'. Politics! Ha!

I replied to this , for some reason it didn't post.
So you really think Catholics and Jews are the same people? I don't think 70 million would have been genocided in Russia had the Jewish Communists' not been bankrolled by the jewish banksters' into taking it over? What total garbage you talk .
You are NOT a Christian - you are a Jew. and lying one at that. Using all the underhand ploys they use and now you're smearing me as a drunk ? You piece of shit.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 19:20 #112

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Again and again you refuse to see that the TRIBE run vatican. FOUNDED the Jesuit odor. And took the man in the OP topic out for fighting back. Their finger prints are all over this killing. The vid phiz posted GAVE you the catholic gang membership's across the board. But because AH & the gang where sheep to Rome, you all shall not admit the connection, the impossibility that false church whore is a major player in the misery of mankind affairs............

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 20:16 #113

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
kidd - YOU and YOUR 'TRIBE' ( which you NEVER name - are zionist JEWS ) . You're NOT a 'Christian' . Your ploys are obvious and info usually wrong or misleading - Allow people their faith - that is what a Christian today does. Why bring this into THIS thread . What temporal power the Church once had to make war is long gone but as I said previously , it's not about the genuine adherents to their Faith. The Jews have largely gone into genocide of the Muslims , Africans' . the globalist JEW causes suffering wherever it goes. Your dumb for a reason and I know THAT reason.
BTW your in the wrong thread - this is about Jackie "did it" :O
Did JFK know too much? - so now it's time to pass the blame to his wife and off YOUR psychotic lot?
I am aware off the how the Church has evolved - I am NOT particularly religious but I have a nose for the Truth like a 'bloodhound' and YOU are NOT genuine . :nono: Just the same old line - over and over and over. :larf:

So what did Jackie do with the gun? Did she fix his tie in the morning with a bomb? :iitm:

You obviously haven't read a word I said - and as usual slid over it and you expect me to believe the Jesuits did 9-11. oh pleeeeeese.
That's why we had the Dancing Isrealis' there to film it I suppose.
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2014 20:19 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 23 Nov 2014 21:00 #114

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Friday wrote:
kidd - YOU and YOUR 'TRIBE' ( which you NEVER name - are zionist JEWS ) . You're NOT a 'Christian' . Your ploys are obvious and info usually wrong or misleading - Allow people their faith - that is what a Christian today does. Why bring this into THIS thread . What temporal power the Church once had to make war is long gone but as I said previously , it's not about the genuine adherents to their Faith. The Jews have largely gone into genocide of the Muslims , Africans' . the globalist JEW causes suffering wherever it goes. Your dumb for a reason and I know THAT reason.
BTW your in the wrong thread - this is about Jackie "did it" :O
Did JFK know too much? - so now it's time to pass the blame to his wife and off YOUR psychotic lot?
I am aware off the how the Church has evolved - I am NOT particularly religious but I have a nose for the Truth like a 'bloodhound' and YOU are NOT genuine . :nono: Just the same old line - over and over and over. :larf:

So what did Jackie do with the gun? Did she fix his tie in the morning with a bomb? :iitm:

You obviously haven't read a word I said - and as usual slid over it and you expect me to believe the Jesuits did 9-11. oh pleeeeeese.
That's why we had the Dancing Isrealis' there to film it I suppose.
Who pulled the job and who order it done on nine eleven are two separate yet same team groups. Same for JFK, who you cannot wrap your head around the spirt world, then you fall f a r behind the TRIBE'S Lucifer lead gang. The politics are for show, the laws and guns to ENFORCE the show. To show the illusion of freedom. As since vatican 1st open its door, no one opposes their 'rule'. AH bought their lies as truth. Since birth. JFK stopped obeying them, and defied them. You never have looked into the Jesuit history & body of work/evil 'ave you? Outright TRIBE/cryptos/catholics are always in it or nearby. Just look for their symbols, they are everywhere.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 24 Nov 2014 19:13 #115

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Friday wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Now, from a fellow UK'r.

Yes - so glad you've found some friends at last - enjoy this playground of the ABSURD.
As I see it you are all falling for exactly what the zio perps want the sheeple to think - give it time and this will be msm. Another of the foulest of events laid at anothers' door - not the jews'.

Oh sorry, I forget that this forum has to blame the Jews for all negativity in the world.

I have no friends only some common ground with some posters some times, though I wont play the Jew blame game. I'll leave that up to you and the others like you.

How can anyone reasonable blame the Jews for anything on this forum whist a hyena Nazi group are aiming for them at all occasions. That's part of the neo Nazi agenda, make other people uncomfortable discussing Jewry by constantly attacking it.

it's like a mission briefing from a hasbara team leader :larf:
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 19:50 by Frothy.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 26 Nov 2014 14:26 #116

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
anyhoo wrote:
My perception is that nobody except a small percentage of conspiracy believers are even willing to think seriously about this. I told someone in my family what I thought and it was immediately dismissed as being ridiculous. I told them to watch the Zapruder film closely but I doubt they did. This sounds so outlandish even to me that there is nothing to be afraid of in disclosing this, whether she is alive or dead. If nobody even gives it a chance of being worthy of serious examination, then what do they have to worry about? Nothing. They did such a good job of pointing people in so many other false directions that they don't have to worry at all that some of us know the truth. Now how is that for master covering up skill? As evil as they are, you have to admit they are some very clever people who will pull out all the stops to deceive.

Hey, listen. The only reason I put this in an entirely different category from the rest is that I can see it, with my own eyes. It is no theory if you can see it. And don't try to pass it off as coincidence either. You tell me, what are the odds of it coincidentally looking exactly like Jackie is pulling a trigger of a gun behind her husband's head at the EXACT fucking moment when JFK's head blows open? You tell me the odds of that, and I will tell you no fucking way that is a coincidence. No matter how insane as it may sound or appear, she did it. I don't know the how or the why or any of the back story, but I know she did it. I would love to know what happened behind the scenes to lead up to this but that information is not going to be available to someone like me (because I am not one of them).

If I believe you to be a sincere, honest person, searching for the truth like I am, all I can tell you friend, is that this is real and not a theory, and anyone who pays close enough attention to what they are watching (in the Zapruder film) can see it. It's hidden in plain sight, so that anyone looking with an open mind (free from mind control) can see it, and that includes us as well as them. I think they did it in public because they want for some us to know, knowing there is nothing we can do it about because no one will take us seriously. The same can be said of 9-11. But its not because the people in power disbelieve us that they don't take us seriously when we say 9-11 or the JFK assassination happened a certain way. It's because they already know the truth, and that is the last thing they are going to take seriously. Capiche?
Source

:up: :up: :up: :yup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2014 14:28 by PFIZIPFEI.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 28 Nov 2014 22:10 #117

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Roger Stone - Nixon's Secrets: Untold Truth about Watergate and the Pardon
Roger Stone, The New York Times bestselling author of The Man Who Killed Kennedy the Case Against LBJ, gives the inside scoop on Nixon’s rise and fall in Watergate as we discuss his latest book “Nixon’s Secrets: The Rise, Fall, and Untold Truth about the President, Watergate, and the Pardon.” Stone was the youngest member of the Nixon staff in 1972 and worked closely with Nixon on his rehabilitation in his post-presidential years. Stone has been a Washington insider for the last 40 years and played a key role in the election of Republican presidents Nixon and Ronald Reagan. Roger argues that just as the assassination of JFK prevents a balanced analysis of Kennedy and his times, the myth of Watergate prevents a reappraisal of the 37th President. Roger reveals how the Kennedy’s wiretapped Nixon’s hotel room and stole Nixon's medical records. He outlines how White House Counsel John Dean, planned, pushed and covered-up the Watergate break-in, then sought to avoid responsibility for it. Stone tells us about the bungled Watergate break-in to determine what exactly Nixon’s agents were looking for and how the CIA infiltrated the burglar team and sabotaged the break-in to gain leverage over Nixon. In the second hour, we discuss the JFK assassination as one event in a series of corrupt events. Also, we’ll talk about the upcoming 2016 election and the chances of putting a Libertarian Party candidate on the ballot. Stone tells us how the Republicans and Democrats are turning into the same party.
www.redicecreations.com/

Stone just doesn't mention the j word, but soviet infiltration was done by jews, the same who stole the nuclear secrets.

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/uf1bapwpyq/RIR-141107-rogerstone-hr1.mp3

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4k9jksuiy4/RIR-141107-rogerstone-hr2.mp3
Max Jacobson (July 3, 1900 – December 1, 1979) was a German-born[1] New York physician, nicknamed "Miracle Max" and "Dr. Feelgood",[2] who administered amphetamines and other medications to several high profile clients, including President John F. Kennedy.

"Dr. Jacobson was a German Jew who had fled Berlin before the war..."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2014 22:31 by Oracle.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 30 Nov 2014 20:53 #118

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I did not know that so many witnesses and people related to them were murdered afterwards ... if it ever stopped :dunno:

While watching the following video I had to notice that there are many congruities with the NSU false flag in the Germany colony. How long are they doing this already this way? The whole system is corrupt and rotten to the core - US = the biggest kosher nostra cesspool and THIS is what they are mainly exporting - bombing into countries worldwide - demoncrazy !

It's her handbag that she drops before she crawls out on the rear.
Click on the picture to zoom and see the colour and shape of the handles:

In almost all pictures I found she carries her handbag on the left side, even in later images with other bags of course.
(btw, her gloves that day seem to be worth a second glance as well ...)

2:26

Skip the "naaaaaazi" and Jevvsuit crap www.seawapa.co/2014/05/president-kennedy-resists-his-masters.html
the rest is worth a thought or two.

These picture already tell it all (click to zoom)

Who gained the most?

Sooooo sad ... aren't they? Especially the new first lady ... bug

www.reformation.org/president-lyndon-johnson.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2014 21:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 30 Nov 2014 22:04 #119

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It's a bit like House of Cards. President Walker is a charismatic Democrat President married to a good looking brunette.

Vice President Underwood is a scheming machiavellian murderer who will stop at nothing to become President. Only difference is Claire Underwood is hot (but evil) and Lady Bird Johnson is ugly (but no doubt evil)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

JFK assassination: the eyewitnesses 30 Nov 2014 22:48 #120

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
A Killer Queen With Guns And Roses

Fifty years after America’s coup d’etet,
The precursor to 9/11’s shock and awe,
The record now shows
That you Inspector Clouseaus
Missed all the Pink Panther’s faux pas.

The Pink Panther sat “Back and to the Left”
Where she used her skills with great deft
In her pillbox hat she poses
With a pursed Gun and Roses
To execute her order, conscience bereft.

With rose thorns masking the dart stick
That paralyzed her husband right quick
She moved as rehearsed
For the derringer, pursed
To teach Marilyn’s old dog one last trick.

With stealth that belied her spy training
She gave Kennedy his public de-braining
Schooled in Paris by C.I.A.
She blew Jack away
And the Federal Reserve kept on reigning!

In the Zapruder film, it’s all plainly seen
By the shot trajectory shown in Frame 313!
The evidence is all there,
Like the changed part in her hair,
That the Pink Panther was the Killer Queen!
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare