Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 10 Jun 2014 13:39 #1

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
To introduce the subject I will give a couple of sources and informations which I think give a completely new look on the history of mankind.

The early Middle Ages were made up: www.webmasterworld.com/forum9/7684.htm

Below is a glimpse of the studies made by Russian scientists and historians Anatoli Fomenko and Gleb Nosovski concerning the real location of biblical Jerusalem. They also claim that more than 1000 years were added to our history and that Christ in fact lived around XII century. I didn't find an English translation of the movie so I will point out some interesting issues and probably translate the movie in near future.

Turkish source, you can put this in google translator and it's quite comprehensible: tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeni_Kronoloji

Some points they make about the location of Jerusalem and history in general:

1. Officially acclaimed location of Jerusalem does not correspond with the Biblical testimony at all. The Promised Land is described as..:

Deuteronomy: For the Lord thy God will bring thee into a good and extensive land, where there are torrents of waters, and fountains of deep places issuing through the plains and through the mountains: 8 a land of wheat and barley, wherein are vines, figs, pomegranates; a land of olive oil and honey; 9 a land on which thou shalt not eat thy bread with poverty, and thou shalt not want any thing upon it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of its mountains thou shalt dig brass.

The city named Jerusalem today was never rich in lakes, rivers and streams. It is located in the mountains and the nearest water artery is dozens of kilometres away.

2. The river named Jordan today is rather...narrow and unimpressive, It is not wider than 31 metres and deeper than 3 metres.

Bible says that it was not easy to pass over it.

3. Biblical river of Jordan separated land on the west and east side. The west coast was much different from the east. It was rich in rivers, lakes and green areas.

Todays Jordan separates Israel and Jordania. The climate of these countries is nothing what the Bible says.
The evidence though points on...the Bosporus as the real ancient Jordan. With fertile Balkans on one side and warm and dry Asia on the other side.

4. One of the Latin translations:

Jerusalem on..the Bosporus.

5. Painters seemed to know well where the crucifixion took place.

6. The real location of Jerusalem ? :)

www.google.pl/maps/place/Yoros+Castle/@41.178584,29.097007,2a,90y,90t/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s30072818!2e1!3e10!4m2!3m1!1s0x409fdfb61ae0d741:0xdda75aac1cc416e5!6m1!1e1

Also to find out on your own how precise the Bible is I encourage you to watch a documentary on the real location of Mt. Sinai.

Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 13:41 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 10 Jun 2014 13:46 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I've read about the added years before. I think it was a member here that has mentioned it in the past. Could it be plausible given that most people back then wouldnt be into knowing what the date is perhaps? :dunno:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 13:50 by novum.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 10 Jun 2014 15:49 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Fits like hand and glove ...?
Samandar is not too far away from the Bosporus

New study sheds light on the origin of the European Jewish population

Date: January 16, 2013
Source: Oxford University Press
Summary: Despite being one of the most genetically analyzed groups, the origin of European Jews has remained obscure. However, a new study argues that the European Jewish genome is a mosaic of Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, setting to rest previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry. This could have a major impact on the ways in which scientists study genetic disorders within the population

(...)

The results were consistent in depicting a Caucasus ancestry for all European Jews. The analysis showed a tight genetic relationship between European Jews and Caucasus populations and pinpointed the biogeographic origin of the European Jews to the south of Khazaria, 560 kilometers from Samandar -Khazaria's capital city. Further analyses yielded a complex multi-ethnical ancestry with a slightly dominant Caucasus -Near Eastern, large South European and Middle Eastern ancestries, and a minor Eastern European contribution.

Dr Elhaik writes, "The most parsimonious explanation for our findings is that Eastern European Jews are of Judeo-Khazarian ancestry forged over many centuries in the Caucasus. Jewish presence in the Caucasus and later Khazaria was recorded as early as the late centuries BCE and reinforced due to the increase in trade along the Silk Road, the decline of Judah (1st-7th centuries), and the rise of Christianity and Islam. Greco-Roman and Mesopotamian Jews gravitating toward Khazaria were also common in the early centuries and their migrations were intensified following the Khazars' conversion to Judaism… The religious conversion of the Khazars encompassed most of the Empire's citizens and subordinate tribes and lasted for the next 400 years until the invasion of the Mongols. At the final collapse of their empire in the 13th century, many of the Judeo-Khazars fled to Eastern Europe and later migrated to Central Europe and admixed with the neighbouring populations."

Dr Elhaik's findings consolidate, otherwise conflicting results describing high heterogeneity among Jewish communities and relatedness to Middle Eastern, Southern European, and Caucasus populations that are not explained under the Rhineland Hypothesis. Although Dr Elhaik's study linked European Jews to the Khazars, there are still questions to be answered. How substantial is the Iranian ancestry in modern day Jews? Since Eastern European Jews arrived from the Caucasus, where did Central and Western European Jews come from? If there was no mass migration out of Palestine at the 7th century, what happened to the ancient Judeans?

(...)

Source: www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130116195333.htm

And exactly where another country is about to be brutishly demoncratized.
The Bosphorus marked by the red flash.

Ukraine: NATO Should Block the Bosporus and Assure its Allies www.offiziere.ch/?p=15705

Fomenko also claims that the Turks built the Egyptian pyramids? ... if I got the gogol mogol translation of the Turkish ziopedia right.

Forgive me, but to me this whole thing smells very much of "novus ordo seclorum" and world history according to a brand new megalomanic storyline by Dönmeh and Khazars!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 15:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 10 Jun 2014 16:15 #4

• Zephirop
Sorry to derail but are we actually supposed to think this 'skycentrism' is not just a pfiz sock?

It's quite obvious.

Sorry if I'm wrong...it does happen...but my god it's all so glaringly so...I can't really keep quiet.

Are we allowed to sock up on here?

It would explain old bladerunner at least.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 10 Jun 2014 22:11 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zephirop wrote:
Sorry to derail but are we actually supposed to think this 'skycentrism' is not just a pfiz sock?

It's quite obvious.

Sorry if I'm wrong...it does happen...but my god it's all so glaringly so...I can't really keep quiet.

Skycentrism isnt a pfiz sock, no. Im somewhat aware of the circumstances that led to sky finding TZ.

And on socks, no, if we spot socks we tell members to stick to one account and we make the sock inactive.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 05:56 #6

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Forgive me, but to me this whole thing smells very much of "novus ordo seclorum" and world history according to a brand new megalomanic storyline by Dönmeh and Khazars

The nowadays Jews (Khazars) are the imposters who stole the whole nation's identity. They couldn't 'come back' to the real Promised Land so they faked it. They came back to a fake 'promise land' and made a fake Jerusalem. And it's quite obvious and logical because God wouldn't let them take the real Promised Land.

Judaism is a fake religion as well.
Todays 'Jews' derive from...Idumeans. They are Edomites who were defeated by John Hyracnus, the leader of Judeans, the leader of the real inheritors of the Promised Land. But unfortunately Hyracnus made a huge mistake. He allied with the conquered nation, which was strongly forbidden by God, and joined his nation with the Idumeans. He offered them their nationality. He also gave the Iduemans an ultimatum: circumcision or death. This happened around 121 B,C. He wasn't aware that in fact he convicted his people to be taken over by the hostile nation.
You can imagine the long queues for cutting the foreskin. The first circumsized man became the first Edomite 'Jew'.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 06:18 by skycentrism.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 06:30 #7

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
christiankonnections.com/assets/images/autogen/a_Map__Seven_Churches_of_Asia__T72.gif

Above is the map with the location of 7 Churches that Revelation talks about. Jerusalem is right next to them
The fake 'jerusalem' - El Kuc is roughly 1500 km away.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 09:23 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
skycentrism wrote:
christiankonnections.com/assets/images/autogen/a_Map__Seven_Churches_of_Asia__T72.gif

Above is the map with the location of 7 Churches that Revelation talks about. Jerusalem is right next to them
The fake 'jerusalem' - El Kuc is roughly 1500 km away.

Where and what is "El Kuc"?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 10:10 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
skycentrism wrote:
Todays 'Jews' derive from...Idumeans. They are Edomites

Aluf (Hebrew: אלוף‎, lit. "champion") is the term used in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) for officers who in other countries would have the rank of general, air marshal, or admiral. In addition to the aluf rank itself, there are four other ranks which are derivatives of the word. Together, they constitute the five highest ranks in the IDF.

The term aluf comes from the Bible: the Edomites used it as a rank of nobility

The Hebrew word translated as leader of a clan is aluf, used solely to describe the Dukes of Edom and Moab, in the first five books of Moses.

However beginning in the books of the later prophets the word is used to describe Judean generals, for example, in the prophecies of Zachariah twice (9:7, 12:5-6) it had evolved to describe Jewish captains.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluf

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, skycentrism

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 10:14 #10

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
skycentrism wrote:
Also to find out on your own how precise the Bible is I encourage you to watch a documentary on the real location of Mt. Sinai.

This is a good book on the subject.

www.amazon.com/The-Gold-Exodus-Howard-Blum/dp/0684809184
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 12:11 #11

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Where and what is "El Kuc"?

Term from the Russian movie. It's a past name of today's 'jerusalem' in Israel.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 12:12 by skycentrism.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 13:23 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
skycentrism wrote:
... And it's quite obvious and logical because God wouldn't let them take the real Promised Land. ...

G'day Skycentrism.

That is ... well, quite a claim that you have made there.

Are you able to provide verifiable evidence for such a claim?

Or are you claiming that "it's quite obvious and logical" because it obviously and logically isn't yet you think by making such a statement prior to your claim somehow 'lends weight to it'?

For a start, if you could provide verifiable evidence for the existence of 'God', you would be the first to do so.

Secondly, how do you know what this supposed 'God' would or wouldn't do?

Have you spoken directly to 'God' and received a direct reply from 'God'?

If so, how do you know that the response was indeed from 'God'?

Has this supposed 'God' always communicated directly with you, letting you know what 'God' would or wouldn't do?

Or is this a recent phenomenon?

If so, how often does it occur and for how long does the communication last?

What language does 'God' communicate with you in?

What other information has 'God' passed on directly to you?

OR

Are you full of shit? :dunno: :ponda: :wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 13:35 #13

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
And here's a hint on who the real Israelites are:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63692-white-genocide.html
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 14:33 by skycentrism.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 13:48 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

It's quite obvious.

Skycentrism isnt a pfiz sock, no. Im somewhat aware of the circumstances that led to sky finding TZ.

And on socks, no, if we spot socks we tell members to stick to one account and we make the sock inactive.

G'day Novum.

Yet it appears that both, among others, continually make unsupported claims, and when challenged on providing verifiable evidence to support their claim ... they don

Is this the "Truth Zone", or a place for lies to be posted over and over again, on thread after thread?

Maybe some consideration could be put into this issue and a solution implemented. After all, it is the "Truth Zone", right? :dunno:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 14:21 #15

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day Novum.

Yet it appears that both, among others, continually make unsupported claims, and when challenged on providing verifiable evidence to support their claim ... they don

Is this the "Truth Zone", or a place for lies to be posted over and over again, on thread after thread?

Maybe some consideration could be put into this issue and a solution implemented. After all, it is the "Truth Zone", right? :dunno:

Have you got any verifiable truth that Love exists?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, skycentrism

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 14:21 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

Yet it appears that both, among others, continually make unsupported claims, and when challenged on providing verifiable evidence to support their claim ... they dont

Its a discussion forum, people type stuff and other people type stuff back.... so perhaps one solution for those who see a problem is to accept what a discussion forum is for what it is... and then decide whether they want to stick around to read, or participate and/or challenge other peoples ideas of the truth with what they deem to be the truth, so that the truth is out there. (on the forum here, not in the x files)

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, wolfy

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 11 Jun 2014 18:26 #17

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
Jerusalem in the middle between the 3 continents. Matches perfectly with the Bosphorus.

Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 18:28 by skycentrism.

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 12 Jun 2014 03:02 #18

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

Yet it appears that both, among others, continually make unsupported claims, and when challenged on providing verifiable evidence to support their claim ... they dont

Its a discussion forum, people type stuff and other people type stuff back.... so perhaps one solution for those who see a problem is to accept what a discussion forum is for what it is... and then decide whether they want to stick around to read, or participate and/or challenge other peoples ideas of the truth with what they deem to be the truth, so that the truth is out there. (on the forum here, not in the x files)

G'day Novum.

So, conceivably, I am free to post the same lie over and over again without having to support it, no matter how many times I post it and it is refuted, it makes no difference?

That doesn't sound like a "discussion forum" to me, it sounds like a "preaching forum".

Anyway, not my "problem" as it isn't my forum. :thumbup:

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 12 Jun 2014 04:19 #19

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
skycentrism wrote:
Jerusalem in the middle between the 3 continents. Matches perfectly with the Bosphorus.

Do you honestly think that that map can be produced as evidence of the actual physical location of anything? At best it's could be described as a graphical representation of the continents as they understood them at that time. It's has zero reference to scale and to my knowledge the coastal regions have always been irregular and never perfect geometric shapes. The likely reason that Jerusalem is presented in the centre of the graphical representation is simply because that's the object that the creator (artist) wants the viewer to pay attention to, and no doubt associate with the centre of attention/their world view.

I don't think I would rely on directions from the cartographer that drew that map (loosest sense of the word). :noway:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

New Chronology, made up Middle Ages, real location of Jerusalem and much more. 12 Jun 2014 05:32 #20

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

So, conceivably, I am free to post the same lie over and over again without having to support it, no matter how many times I post it and it is refuted, it makes no difference?

That doesn't sound like a "discussion forum" to me, it sounds like a "preaching forum".

Anyway, not my "problem" as it isn't my forum. :thumbup:

Well personally, it is the first time I have seen "this lie" sic and I find it very interesting :)

I am not sure about the Christ being here in the 12th century.

Jesus is mentioned a lot in the Koran, which was written in the 6th century.

How would that be explained away?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare