Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 27 Jun 2014 11:09 #1

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
I was shown this video about WW1 yesterday by somebody on this forum... and thought we could start a separate thread about WW1 in general. Anyway here is the video... I forgot who shared it on here... but thank you. :)

- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014 11:10 by KoreBolt.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 27 Jun 2014 11:21 #2

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
That would have been me Terry Boardman started studying the cause of WWI when he was 12 and he has continued to this day. Here is another of his talks where he covers the Belgian Neutrality and how Britain entered the war.


"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, KoreBolt

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 28 Jun 2014 15:11 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

100 years first world war

» Sarajevo 28 June 1914 »

The Assassination



5 minutes to go





On 28 June 1914 the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, was assassinated in Sarajevo, setting off the train of diplomatic events that led to the outbreak of war in late July 1914.

Ferdinand was shot by Serbian Black Hand murderer Gavrilo Princip immediately following a reception for the Archduke at Sarajevo's Town Hall.









en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
wk1.staatsarchiv.at/sarajevo-1914/das-attentat/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Sarajevo_assassination
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_Hand
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2014 15:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, KoreBolt

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 28 Jun 2014 18:52 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
The English Metapedia article is a stub
so please try to use gogol mogol on the
German article to read about the real backgrounds:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.metapedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAttentat_von_Sarajevo&edit-text=



I did not find a video which is not mere propaganda!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2014 19:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 29 Jun 2014 15:55 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"... Studied historians call the First World War so often as a seminal catastrophe of the 20th century, while they completely hide the mechanism that allowed the course of the war and the subsequent history only. Because the real seminal catastrophe of the last century was quite unnoticed held on 23.12.1913.

At that time it created a private consortium led by Paul Warburg, a law to guide you through the U.S. Senate, the U.S. government gave up its monopoly of money creation to the same. The state was thus its monopoly to a few individuals off to the money which he created himself until then, these then to borrow at interest. This very large number from the madhouse was the crowd with the story of the need for an "independent" central bank sold, which should prevent crises in the economy through its fiscal policy. In Orwellian sense of rotation, the Fed has become the most powerful tool to create crises in the future and zusammenzurauben by the rampant production of "debt" the real values ​​of the world.

So everything works, the private bankers had previously placed "their" President Wilson. And since these people are being very proactive, they a law on the introduction of the income tax had half a year before created. Because they naturally wanted to in the future with mathematical certainty rising through the roof "national debt" a security on the interest due. Nothing further is our all income tax. Who has ever informed his accountant about this hard to refute fact?

After the funding mechanism for the coming events was created, was pressed on the release button for WK 1. With the assassination of the Austrian heir to the throne and the developing therefrom consequences, attacked the alliance mechanisms. As the Russian Tsar was a little undecided as to whether he should mobilize, helped his "enlightened" consultant for something. The German Emperor Frederick William II not included in the infamy of events and stood on his alliance commitment to Austria.

Unfortunately, the rich had the war 1915/16 almost won despite all the intrigues and manipulations. German troops were undefeated without exception in enemy territory and England and France were militarily, but also economically feasible in the end. The German Emperor offered a honorable peace, but it was not in the sense of Zion. Now the Fed stepped in and did that which the seed USA would not previously have been able. The Fed acknowledged England and France a virtually unlimited credit, what these countries to offset U.S. weapons, ammunition, and all other necessary supplies to buy. This prolonged the war for another two years, after which the Entente Powers were exhausted but so far that peace was in sight again.

And again came the peace initiative of the GERMAN REICH and was also sabotaged this time by a further intervention of the "elect". With the Balfour Declaration of direct entry into the war the United States was achieved under the condition that England should advocate that get the Zionists after the war Palestine to establish a Jewish state.

And since the 1st and 2nd World War were indeed, according to one British Prime Minister A Thirty Years' WAR, happened the "miracle" of biblical prophecy in 1948: The State of Israel was founded. In order for the Americans to swallow the toad of war occurrence, one from 1915, the passenger liner Lusitania, which was crammed to the ceiling with arms and ammunition, directed against the torpedo tubes of a German U-boat.

Although it was legitimate from the German side to sink one munition transport, the propaganda of the background powers had their reason for war: the Germans are monsters that make even before passenger ships not stop. This one had warned the German side of civilian passengers to board the ship, it was completely ignored.

Due to the direct entry of the United States and in parallel fomenting discontent and revolts in Germany, was torn around the rudder again. The located on the rise in Paris German army was forced on the defensive and to retreat. Despite the withdrawal, the German army was not defeated and was still only in enemy territory. So not necessarily in the situation of total defeat.

Well, there was a particularly perfidious action. After submitting the 14 points plan of U.S. President Wilson, the GERMAN REICH declared ready for peace and lay down their arms.

Since the Weltenbeglückern but still remembered that for a real peace even the German emperor should resign. On November 9 (9.11-11.9, when once the Wall fell:!? 09:11 to cases there is) proclaimed Prince Maximilian of Baden arbitrarily that the Kaiser had abdicated. Not only as Kaiser of the German Empire, but also as King of Prussia Wilhelm had abdicated.

The rest is history: The Treaty of Versailles, which was not a contract but as Lloyd George put it:

"... A document which war in twenty years guaranteed ..."

Germany was called solely to blame for the war, had to cede 10% of its territory to surrounding countries, disarm his army to one hundred thousand men, make reparations in kind and cash in unimaginable scale and lost his already modest colonies.

The biggest powder keg, which was erected, it was the so-called corridor, East Prussia from the Reich section, as well as the proclamation of a free city of Danzig.

Very interesting is the following. The American public was still far more critical than a few decades later. So it happened in the U.S. after the end of military operations by setting up a commission, which should determine the real war guilty. The came to the astounding for some judgment that the GERMAN REICH had invited from all interested parties the slightest war guilt. As a consequence, the Versailles Treaty was not ratified by the United States .... "

lupocattivoblog.com/2013/09/01/seit-5-45-uhr-wird-jetzt-zuruckgeschossen/

gogol mogol translation
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 01:04 #6

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:00 #7

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
I hate this War...I hate reading about it...I hate hearing about it. How can we be expected to fight the system when the 85%'s are prepared to slaughter each other for questionable gains? The casualties alone must have confirmed to the system worldwide..that the average man can be easily manipulated with cheap posters and xenophobic rhetoric. Nothing has changed in that sense. :)
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:21 #8

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
Well the BBC clearly thinks people need to get the message about World War 1 as they have announces 2,500 hours of First World War programmes, which will be broadcast between 2014 and 2018. They obviously don't want people to forget and they also need to remind us that War is necessary despite the fact that the real history demonstrates political events are staged and the people are propagandised into taking up arms.

In the previous video it's clear that the BBC and the establishment have an agenda and want people to see things in a certain light.


BBC announces 2,500 hours of First World War programmes

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

The BBC has commissioned around 600 hours of new drama, documentary and arts programming to remember the anniversaries of the First World War, in a four year project beginning in 2014.

Each will look back on events as they unfolded 100 years ago, and include real-time news bulletins, long-forgotten poetry and music brought to life and a recognition of the role of women, teenage soldiers and troops from the Empire to the Allied victory.

The corporation, which will pay for the programming out of existing channel budgets, said it would concentrate on solemn moments of remembrance on the key anniversaries of battles, which “recognising” rather than celebrating the positive contributions of real people.

The ambitious scheme will include unseen archive footage from veteran soldiers, filmed in the 1960s and broadcast for the first time.

Presenters will include Jeremy Paxman, Kate Adie, and Max Hastings, while Rupert Murdoch contributes to a programme about Gallipoli in his father’s memory.


Full Story

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 16:23 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:24 #9

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
spectero wrote:
I hate this War...I hate reading about it...I hate hearing about it. How can we be expected to fight the system when the 85%'s are prepared to slaughter each other for questionable gains? The casualties alone must have confirmed to the system worldwide..that the average man can be easily manipulated with cheap posters and xenophobic rhetoric. Nothing has changed in that sense. :)

Says the man that would like to see a whole race of people taken off the planet.

:facepalm:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:27 #10

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
wolfy wrote:
spectero wrote:
I hate this War...I hate reading about it...I hate hearing about it. How can we be expected to fight the system when the 85%'s are prepared to slaughter each other for questionable gains? The casualties alone must have confirmed to the system worldwide..that the average man can be easily manipulated with cheap posters and xenophobic rhetoric. Nothing has changed in that sense. :)

Says the man that would like to see a whole race of people taken off the planet.

:facepalm:

Spectero isn't a man! ;)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:27 #11

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
wolfy wrote:
spectero wrote:
I hate this War...I hate reading about it...I hate hearing about it. How can we be expected to fight the system when the 85%'s are prepared to slaughter each other for questionable gains? The casualties alone must have confirmed to the system worldwide..that the average man can be easily manipulated with cheap posters and xenophobic rhetoric. Nothing has changed in that sense. :)

Says the man that would like to see a whole race of people taken off the planet.

:facepalm:

Woman actually. :facepalm: I don't want them off the planet, Like I said yesterday. :roll: I want nature to take its course...off topic Oliver.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:30 #12

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
spectero wrote:
Woman actually. :facepalm: I don't want them off the planet, Like I said yesterday. :roll: I want nature to take its course...off topic Oliver.

Then your attitude is even more surprising.

And nature always takes it course. ;)

The fact you want it to wipe a whole race off the planet is quite distressing.

Sorry about off topic, just saying.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:43 #13

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
wolfy wrote:
spectero wrote:
Woman actually. :facepalm: I don't want them off the planet, Like I said yesterday. :roll: I want nature to take its course...off topic Oliver.

Then your attitude is even more surprising.

And nature always takes it course. ;)

The fact you want it to wipe a whole race off the planet is quite distressing.

Sorry about off topic, just saying.


Surprising Why??, Because women should know their place and not bother with these kind of issues? :roll:

I never said anything about wanting them dead. My point was that they just don't fit in with the modern world....maybe they shouldn't be here. Even amazonian folk still interact occasionally with success I might add with the greater populace.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 16:50 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 16:46 #14

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 976
spectero wrote:

Surprising Why, Because women should know their place and not bother with these kind of issues? :roll:

Surprising because women are normally more empathetic, although spending time on this forum, I have found quite a few exceptions to the rule.

:emb:
I never said anything about wanting them dead. My point was that they just don't fit in with the modern world....maybe they shouldn't be here. Even amazonian folk still interact occasionally with success I might add with the greater populace.

To be fair you implied that you wanted nature to eradicate them.

Anyway, this is off topic, like you say.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Jul 2014 17:13 #15

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
wolfy wrote:
spectero wrote:

Surprising Why, Because women should know their place and not bother with these kind of issues? :roll:

Surprising because women are normally more empathetic, although spending time on this forum, I have found quite a few exceptions to the rule.

:emb:
I never said anything about wanting them dead. My point was that they just don't fit in with the modern world....maybe they shouldn't be here. Even amazonian folk still interact occasionally with success I might add with the greater populace.

To be fair you implied that you wanted nature to eradicate them.

Anyway, this is off topic, like you say.

Implications are just that...and yes again off topic sweetie. :wissl:
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Sep 2014 11:12 #16

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1560
BBC announces 2,500 hours of First World War programmes


:O

Prepping the minds for WW III. :(
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World War 1 - The 'Great' War Thread. 01 Sep 2014 14:48 #17

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
zax wrote:
BBC announces 2,500 hours of First World War programmes


:O

Prepping the minds for WW III. :(

Relax......WW3 simply won't happen...not in our lifetime anyway...There is far too much money in the arms industry for them to allow a major conflict.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2014 14:50 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.