Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Would anyone have a logical explanation for this?

Would anyone have a logical explanation for this? 14 Aug 2014 16:01 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
From topic:
http://truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html?start=180#123560 
>>> *** wrote:
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

but do lie = clearly known Sig throughout Khazar history !

So if the WWII taken truly 6 million = (1995 ▼» 3 million) true Jewish persons out of the equation would mean there is not a single one left on earth!
If there were originally eleven million Khazars which are not Jewish; but in reality infiltrators if the History records tells the truth!

Which again would confirm the Biblical records; which they never managed to destroy for all this time!
I'm convinced that Hitler and Co. did know the Khazars being non Jew story in specific detail!?

More you search more questions coming up!

So this leaves me with one more issue to be solved & should be of an overall logical importance!

Because who are the once placing claim of the land which no one ever got promised? >> before the back door deal was created through the Balfour Declaration scam!

1) The true Jewish if even still in existence?
2) Or the Khazars which are clearly lying rotten Fiat-Infiltration want to be Jews (DIRECTLY related in being the true Zionist!)

If true & the Khazar infiltrators had there conversion any time around 740 to 860 AD.
Would mean logically the Revelations were written after the implementation of conversion in a big way to even have the source knowledge & facts; to be recorded into the Revelations!? .............. YES/NO? .............. 1 + 1 = 2

Second possibility >>>> is there another Fictive Jewish scenario in times before the Khazars infiltrated the original Jewish arena??

Third >>> Or do the Revelation writings came from a much later time-line.

Fourth >>> Or did they add things to the earlier Revelations in later stage!
<<<< Did I miss anything? >>> clearly something does not compute logically for me!

If not means either the once which have written down the Revelations were miracle readers ahead of time or there had to be another scenario in previous times???? ............. I say there are no miracle workers!! 1 + 1 = 2

Or am I getting something wrong here?
|||||||||||||||||||||

So again where is the lie because there has to be one in here going by the records? Or its the truth but the liars had there foot in it again & most will know that the physical Jesus story is another lie anyhow!
I say clearly; no Jesus was ever nailed to any Cross because its impossible to do so! Not then & not now! The Jesus image is much longer around then people know & understand!
96 > the mirror > 69 & mirror of mirrors > æ

Today most scholars date the book of Revelation to late in the first century, during the reign of the Emperor Domitian. According to this view, it was written around A.D. 96. But there is very good reason to think that the book was written earlier than this—quite a bit earlier.

Interesting too that the symbolic unique number marker 96 is comes up; as if it gives a hint!

Click Image to enlarge

Interesting stuff!!
Date of the Khazar Conversion to Judaism
This has already been referred to above (see Būlān and below Khazar Correspondence). The date c. 740 C.E. is suggested by converging considerations, namely, the circumstances of the reported conversion to Islam in 737 and the dating given by Judah Halevi in the Kūzari (Cosri). The absence of distinct references to the Judaism of the Khazars in the biographies of St. Abo of Tiflis, who was in Khazaria c. 780 C.E. and of Constantine (Cyril), who was there c. 860, should not be pressed as proof that the conversion to Judaism took place only later (cf. also M.I. Artamonov, Istoriya Khazar, 332–3). Mas ʿ ūdī states positively that the king of the Khazars became a Jew in the caliphate of Hārūn al-Rashīd (786–809 C.E.). This may well refer to the reformation c. 800 under Obadiah of which the Reply of Joseph speaks. S.P. Tolstov has sought to explain the Khazar conversion to Judaism as a result of the conquest of Khwārizm ( Khorezm ) by the Arab general Muslim ibn Qutayba in 712.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2014 16:34 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Would anyone have a logical explanation for this? 24 Aug 2014 09:49 #2

• zax
  • Gold Member
Did I miss anything?

Yes.Everything. :cool:
You are analyzing everything from a secularist standpoint and with occult numerology,and that is why your logic circuits are crossed.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

Would anyone have a logical explanation for this? 27 Aug 2014 00:40 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
zax wrote:
Did I miss anything?

You are analyzing everything from a secularist standpoint and with occult numerology,and that is why your logic circuits are crossed.

Just guessing are you a Jew?

It just has this marker to it...............

@ oiram @

Would anyone have a logical explanation for this? 27 Aug 2014 01:12 #4

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Mario wrote:
zax wrote:
Did I miss anything?

@ oiram @

No mario - I highly doubt zax is jewish - he does have a truly incisive logical mind and real depth of understanding of the jnwo Agenda.and staunchly against it. ;)
rodin started a thread once proposing that the Old Testament was written after the New - very plausible , if not probable. :cool:
Nothing in revisionist history (that I know of ) indicates Hitler knew the jewish / Khazar connection ( as in The 13th Tribe ) other than seeing jewish Bolshivism as both the enemy within and outside Germany- but that's not to say he didn't , it's deffo a possibility.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2014 01:22 by Lizzy.

Would anyone have a logical explanation for this? 27 Aug 2014 02:26 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Friday wrote:
Mario wrote:
zax wrote:
Did I miss anything?

@ oiram @

No mario - I highly doubt zax is jewish - he does have a truly incisive logical mind and real depth of understanding of the jnwo Agenda.and staunchly against it. ;)
rodin started a thread once proposing that the Old Testament was written after the New - very plausible , if not probable. :cool:
Nothing in revisionist history (that I know of ) indicates Hitler knew the jewish / Khazar connection ( as in The 13th Tribe ) other than seeing jewish Bolshivism as both the enemy within and outside Germany- but that's not to say he didn't , it's deffo a possibility.
Takes some time to see who is who ....... only new here.

But why people if they don't like something always have to leave there negative footprints.
Why people don't just look at stuff they interested in?
This is what gives there real character away .......... or the agenda game they hired for!

Also the typical two liner types are getting more over here ............ I think they got bored over at the DIF so they following there targets.
Nothing left on the DIF to hunt down.

Look at the crap is that all they can produce? Freaking child like minds & clearly a DIF PIT member.
He or she is just giving away what the operation agenda is!
Even a dummy can read it out of this comment.

zax wrote:
Throw in a little bit from the Talmud and this would be perfect for DIF. ;)

Gnositcism,Rosicrucianism.occultism and New Age smatterings in walls of text and numerology.

Also its simple logic ......... If I would only produce useless crap they would never attack any of it they love if crap is distributed more crap more better it is for them.
But when things don't fit into there agenda they getting active = 1 + 1 = 2

Why would the original crap producer cabal gang on earth be concerned about more crap produced by others??
They would logically love it because you helping there own game along!
They only coming out of there holes if things don't fit into there crap agenda. 1 + 1 = 2

Why so many are attracted to distribute there negativity. The World is just a great big toilet & so freaking boring.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2014 03:11 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare