Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:05 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Orangeaid posted
While his initial investigation suggests that there were never any mass graves at the Treblinka camp site, Krege believes that further work is still called for.
Mass graves and gas chamber found at Treblinka

First ever archeological dig found evidence the Nazis hid of the death camp where 900,000 Jews were killed

The first-ever archaeological excavations at the Nazi death camp Treblinka in Poland have revealed new mass graves and evidence of gas chambers.

The finds were made by forensic archeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls, who was granted unprecedented access to excavate one of history's greatest crime scenes, where 900,000 Jews were sent to their deaths.

The Nazis razed the death camp in 1943 to hide all evidence of their killing field. But as presented in a new documentary, "Treblinka: Hitler's Killing Machine," which aired on Saturday on the Smithsonian Channel, the dig found brick walls and foundations from the gas chambers, and massive amounts of human bone.

The Nazis began deporting Jews, mostly from the ghettos of Warsaw and Radom, to Treblinka in July 1942. There were two camps. Treblinka I was a forced-labor camp where prisoners were made to manufacture gravel for the Nazi war effort. The nearby Treblinka II was the death factory.

Jews were sent to Treblinka II and told they were going to a transit camp before being sent on to a new life in eastern Europe. The Nazis erected a fake train station in the remote spot, complete with false ticket-counter and clock.

"There was an orchestra set up near the reception area of the camp to play," project leader Caroline Sturdy Colls, a forensic archaeologist who normally works with police to find modern murder victims, told Live Science.
Smithsonian Channel

The corpses were initially buried in mass graves, but later Jewish slave laborers were forced to reopen the graves and cremate the bodies on enormous pyres.

Little physical evidence of this genocide remained. What was known about Treblinka came from Nazi confessions and the eyewitness descriptions of very few survivors, according to the documentary.

When the archaeology team began digging, they uncovered shoes, ammunition, and bones — including bones with cut marks indicating that the victims had been stabbed or otherwise assaulted.

Colls and her team conducted four excavations at Treblinka II, finding a brick wall and foundation. The gas chambers were the
only brick buildings in the camp, Colls said. The excavations also revealed orange tiles that matched eyewitness descriptions of the floor of the killing chambers. Chillingly, each tile was stamped with a Star of David, likely part of the Nazi subterfuge that the building was a Jewish-style bathhouse.

There were two sets of gas chambers built at Treblinka, the first with a capacity of about 600 people, the second able to hold about 5,000
www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/140331-mass-graves-and-gas-chamber-found-at-treblinka
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 03:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:26 #2

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11249
  • Likes received: 7927
What a holowood clown you are! That's an Israeli Nazi propaganda site!! :joker:

Top stories:
www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3989 (Nazi wine sells in Italy)

www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3703 (German provocateur acquitted over Nazi salute)

.... and on it goes. Next you'll be posting that the diamond shitting non-jew lady story is actually true! :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, bones, Flare

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:30 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Orangeaid wrote:
What a holowood clown you are! That's an Israeli Nazi propaganda site!! :joker:

Top stories:
www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3989 (Nazi wine sells in Italy)

www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3703 (German provocateur acquitted over Nazi salute)

.... and on it goes. Next you'll be posting that the diamond shitting non-jew lady story is actually true! :hahano:

I see you've been through DIF where you have caught the 'my sources are great yours are shit' disease. :dunno:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:42 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Mass Graves At Nazi Death Camp Treblinka Proves Holocaust Deniers Wrong

A British forensic archaeologist has unearthed fresh evidence to prove the existence of mass graves at the Nazi death camp Treblinka.

Some 800,000 Jews were killed at the site, in north east Poland, during the Second World War but a lack of physical evidence at the site has been exploited by Holocaust deniers.

Forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has now undertaken the first co-ordinated scientific attempt to locate the graves, according to an interview in the Radio Times.

As Jewish religious law forbids disturbing burial sites, she and her team from the University of Birmingham have used "ground-penetrating radar".

Her work at the site, where the Nazis tried to destroy all traces of industrial-scale killing, is being followed in forthcoming Radio 4 documentary The Hidden Graves Of The Holocaust.

The programme's presenter, Jonathan Charles, a former BBC foreign correspondent, wrote in the Radio Times that the ground-penetrating radar had also discovered the foundations of buildings and that two are likely to have been gas chambers.

Sturdy Colls said: "All the history books state that Treblinka was destroyed by the Nazis but the survey has demonstrated that simply isn't the case."

She added: "I've identified a number of buried pits using geophysical techniques. These are considerable in size, and very deep, one in particular is 26 by 17 metres."

The programme's presenter wrote in the Radio Times that the pits contain the burnt remains of thousands of bodies.

The forensic archaeologist, who has now presented her findings to the authorities responsible for the memorial at Treblinka, said: "I really hope this is the first stage in a long-term programme to seek out those hidden graves of the Holocaust."

Survivor Kalman Taigman remembers his arrival at the camp's railway station, packed into a cattle wagon.

"I was with my mother. We were about 100 people in a wagon. They opened the doors, firing guns and hitting us, and sent us into a yard. I ran with my mother and tried to calm her.

"They told me to leave my mother but I didn't do it quickly and I was hit on the head. When I got up, she was gone. She went with all the rest of the women to the gas chamber."

The Hidden Graves of the Holocaust is being broadcast on Monday January 23 on 8pm on BBC Radio 4.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/16/mass-graves-at-nazi-death-camp-treblinka-holocaust_n_1208814.html
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:44 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400

Myth/Fact Sheets


bibliographic information

print this page

There Are No Mass Graves At Treblinka


Holocaust deniers say:

There are no graves at all in the death camp of Treblinka in Poland.

NAFCASH (National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians), a Holocaust denial web site, states that the "exterminationists" [the deniers' term for responsible Holocaust historians] have never found an "iota of tangible evidence" to back up their "fraudulent claim" that the "alleged Treblinka holocaust has been scientifically proven-not even a single tooth out of an alleged million!" 1

Calling Treblinka-the largest of the four death camps in Poland in which about 800,000 Jews were murdered-a "malicious lie" NAFCASH states that: "If the Treblinka holohoax is debunked, then the equally synthetic pillars of Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor become untenable" and the "pure extermination center legend collapses." 2

On what evidence does NAFCASH base it challenge?
•NAFCASH’s assertions are based on the work of Richard Krege, an Australian Holocaust denier, who claims that he used Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to investigate the sites of the both Belzec and Treblinka death camps in 1999/2000.
•The GPR device looks like a lawnmower. When it is pushed or dragged across the surface of the ground it maps the structure of the soil underneath it using sound waves and displays the results on a computer screen. Krege claims that the GPR is so sensitive that even the mark of a shovel pushed into the soil would be revealed.3
•Krege states that in 1999/2000, together with Jürgen Graf, a Swiss Holocaust denier, and Carlo Mattogno, an Italian Holocaust denier, that he dragged the GPR over the entire site of Treblinka and found that the soil was "nearly perfect" and "unaffected by humans."
•Krege notes: "Not found was mass graves, single graves, bone remainders, ash from people, wood ash, surface irregularities, elements or building garbage, tree remnants or stumps . . . [or] gold teeth." 4

What do we know about the mass graves in Treblinka?

The Polish State Prosecutor’s Office and the Main Commission for the Investigation of the German Murders in Poland examined the Treblinka site in November 1945:
•In their final report they noted that they found several graves, the largest of which was 6 meters deep (about 20 feet). In the walls of the largest crater was "a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains." Further excavations revealed ". . . countless human bones . . . often still covered with tissue remains.
•In addition, the sand covering an area of about 20,000 square meters or about 215,278 square feet was mixed with human ashes, turning it gray and granular. The soil smelled intensely of decay and burning as did the air 325 feet away from the graves. The pertinent part of their report about Treblinka is available at holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/07/polish-investigations-of-treblinka.html.

In November 1943, Treblinka was closed by the SS; however their hasty departure left the area surrounded by barbed wire and riddled with pits and heaps of sand. The entire area was strewn with all kinds of personal articles from the murdered Jews.

Ukrainians were sent to the site of the death camps to set up a camouflage farm and secure the area from local Poles who had begun digging furiously in the area, searching for gold and valuables. SS guard Heinrich Unverhau testified about Belzec: "We had to prevent the Poles from turning the whole area upside down in their search for gold." 5

If Krege’s GPR device was so sensitive that it could find a shovel mark in the ground, how did he miss:
•The very obvious evidence of these "wildcat" digs? More about them is available at holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/03/gold-rush-in-treblinka.html.
•The evidence of the pits and trenches dug by the Polish post-war investigators? These pits were dug on the sites of bomb craters to facilitate the investigation.
•The pieces of bones and ash in the sand that still covers the ground of the extermination camp area? In 1959 Martin Gilbert, the noted Holocaust historian, visited the camp: "Finally we reached an enormous clearing, bounded on all sides by dense woodland. Darkness was falling, and with it, the chill of night and a cold dew. I stepped down from the cart on to the sandy soil: a soil that was grey rather than brown. Driven by I know now what impulse, I ran my hand through that soil, again and again. The earth beneath my feet was coarse and sharp: filled with the fragments of human bone." 6

Despite the Germans’ best efforts, they failed to hide a good deal of evidence at Treblinka. 16 pictures of the camp site from 1945 clearly show the piles of sand, human remains and the personal goods of the Jews murdered at Treblinka. These goods, later uncovered by treasure hunters, can be seen at www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html.

What has become of Krege and his "theory"?

In 2001, Krege presented his findings in an article in the Journal of Historical Review, published by the Institute for Historical Review, an American Holocaust denial organization.

Krege announced at that time that his findings were to be published in book form but as of 2009, other than a lone and unsubstantiated computer image on the web showing undisturbed ground which he claims is representative of his findings at Treblinka,7 there has been no further substantial articles or books on Krege’s "research" (with the exception of few very extreme Holocaust denial websites).

Krege has presented his spurious findings at two Holocaust denier conferences in Washington, D.C. in 2001 and Moscow in 2002. Although he is described as a "sought after lecturer on Treblinka" 8 by his supporters, his only notable recent appearance was at the Iranian Holocaust denial conference in Tehran in 2006.9

Conclusion

Krege’s assertion that the soil in Treblinka is undisturbed so there are no mass graves is false. He has only provided one image that purports to show the undisturbed ground at Treblinka but it has never been documented. Without the proper documentation we have no proof that the image was even taken at Treblinka.

The only people willing to invest in his fraudulent research are other radical Holocaust deniers such as NAFCASH, the Institute for Historical Review or Holocaust deniers in the Middle East. Not even Carlo Mattogno, who works hard trying to diminish the impact of the mass graves in the Operation Reinhard camps-and who funded Krege’s research and accompanied him to the site-is willing to endorse Krege’s ludicrous and dishonest "findings."
www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/graves1.html
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 03:46 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Yes and I have noticed that you skipped over/ignored/put you head in the sand regarding the testimonies of the SS officers posted.

I guess they're all lying Jew shills or something huh?

:iitm:

I guess you won't bother looking at these photos either,
www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 03:50 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 04:10 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Appendix D - Ash Disposal and Mass Graves at Treblinka

holocaust-history.org/Treblinka/appendixd/
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 04:41 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400


"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 04:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 04:54 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 05:01 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400





:wissl:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 05:09 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 06:19 #11

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11249
  • Likes received: 7927
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What a holowood clown you are! That's an Israeli Nazi propaganda site!! :joker:

Top stories:
www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3989 (Nazi wine sells in Italy)

www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3703 (German provocateur acquitted over Nazi salute)

.... and on it goes. Next you'll be posting that the diamond shitting non-jew lady story is actually true! :hahano:

I see you've been through DIF where you have caught the 'my sources are great yours are shit' disease. :dunno:
No DIF disease here. Your source is shit. It's a biased propaganda site to brainwash Israelis about Germany and perpetuate the self perceived victim hood status and continue the belief in them that the world hates them whilst they will always be blinded from the truth that they are despised and have been so for millenia because of their OWN actions!

Perhaps you can source info from the ADL or the Simon Wiesenthal Centre next! :hahano:
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 06:19 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 07:31 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What a holowood clown you are! That's an Israeli Nazi propaganda site!! :joker:

Top stories:
www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3989 (Nazi wine sells in Italy)

www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/3703 (German provocateur acquitted over Nazi salute)

.... and on it goes. Next you'll be posting that the diamond shitting non-jew lady story is actually true! :hahano:

I see you've been through DIF where you have caught the 'my sources are great yours are shit' disease. :dunno:
No DIF disease here. Your source is shit. It's a biased propaganda site to brainwash Israelis about Germany and perpetuate the self perceived victim hood status and continue the belief in them that the world hates them whilst they will always be blinded from the truth that they are despised and have been so for millenia because of their OWN actions!

Perhaps you can source info from the ADL or the Simon Wiesenthal Centre next! :hahano:

I have used many different sources and quoted testimony from SS personnel, even the commander of Treblinka, also some video footage of further testimony posted above.

You chose to ignore all that and home in on one source as biased rather than accept any of the evidence, the information in question is available in other sources.
So not as biased as you may like to think.

I think I've posted fairly good evidence from German military/SS personnel giving descriptions of their experiences, so you're just trying to cause a distraction from what I've posted by homing in on one particular source. As I say the same information in that post is available at other sources if you check your search engine the information is 'out there' so not really a mere tool of Jewish propaganda.

What say you about the SS testimonies and the footage posted on the Youtube clips ?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 07:34 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 08:03 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Testimony of Crematorium Engineers

All of the documents on this Web page were retrieved from the archives of Shamash: The Jewish Internet Consortium. The comments inside the square [ . . . ] brackets were written by Daniel Keren for the Shamash archives.

Testimony of SS-Unterscharf�hrer Herman Lambert about Sobibor.
Quoted in "BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA - the Operation Reinhard Death Camps", Indiana University Press - Yitzhak Arad, 1987, p. 123:

As I mentioned at the beginning, I was in the extermination camp of the Jews for about two to three weeks. It was sometime in autumn 1942, but I don't remember exactly when. At that time I was assigned by Wirth to enlarge the gassing structure according to the model of Treblinka. I went to Sobibor together with Lorenz Hackenholt, who was at that time in Treblinka...

We reported to the camp commander, Reichsleitner. He gave us exact directive for the construction of the gassing installations. The camp was already in operation, and there was a gassing installation. Probably the old installation was not big enough, and reconstruction was necessary.




Kurt Prufer, senior engineer of Topf and Sohne, testifying in Erfurt, Germany, March 5, 1946.
Quoted from the interrogation transcripts by Prof. Gerald Fleming from the University of Surrey, in an NYT article, July 18 1993:

Q. Who apart from you participated in the construction of the furnaces?

A. From 1941-2, I constructed the furnaces. The technical drawings were done by Mr. Keller. The ventilation systems of the "Kremas" [crematoriums] were constructed by senior engineer Karl Schultze.

Q. How often and with what aim did you visit Auschwitz?

A. Five times. The first time at the beginning of 1943, to receive orders of the SS Command where the Kremas were to be built. The second time in spring 1943 to inspect the building site. The third time was in autumn 1943 to inspect a fault in the construction of a Krema chimney. The forth time at the beginning of 1944, to inspect the repaired chimney. the fifth time in September-October 1944, when I visited Auschwitz with the intended relocation [from Auschwitz] of the crematoriums, since the front was getting nearer. The crematoriums were not relocated, because there were not enough workers.

Q. Were you the sole Topf engineer in Auschwitz in spring 1943?

A. No, [senior engineer Karl] Schultze was with me in Auschwitz at the time. I saw personally about 60 corpses of women and men of different ages, which were being prepared for incineration. That was at 10 in the morning. I witnessed the incineration of six corpses and came to the conclusion that the furnaces were working well.

Q. Did you see a gas chamber next to the crematoriums?

A. Yes, I did see one next to the crematorium. Between the gas chamber and the crematorium there was a connecting structure.

Q. Did you know that in the gas chamber and in the crematoriums there took place the liquidation of innocent human beings?

A. I have known since spring 1943 that innocent human beings were being liquidated in Auschwitz gas chambers and that their corpses were subsequently incinerated in the crematoriums.

Q. Who is the designer of the ventilation systems for the gas chambers?

A. Schultze was the designer of the ventilation systems in the gas chambers; and he installed them.

Q. Why was the brick lining of the muffles so quickly damaged?

A. The bricks were damaged after six months because the strain on the furnaces was colossal.




Engineer Fritz Sander testifying on March 7 1946.
Quoted from the interrogation transcripts by Prof. Gerald Fleming from the University of Surrey, in an NYT article, July 18 1993:

I decided to design and build a crematorium with a higher capacity. I completed this project of a new crematorium in November 1942--a crematorium for mass incineration, and I submitted this project to a State Patent Commission in Berlin.

This "Krema" was to be built on the conveyor belt principle. That is to say, the corpses must be brought to the incineration furnaces without interruption. When the corpses are pushed into the furnaces, they fall onto a grate, and then slide into the furnace and are incinerated. The corpses serve at the same time as fuel for heating of the furnaces. This patent could not yet be approved by the Main Patent Office in Berlin, because of its classification (as a state secret).

Q. Although you knew about the mass liquidation of innocent human beings in crematoriums, you devoted yourself to designing and creating higher capacity incineration furnaces for crematoriums - and on your own initiative.

A. I was a German engineer and key member of the Topf works and I saw it as my duty to apply my specialist knowledge in this way to help Germany win the war, just as an aircraft construction engineer builds airplanes in wartime, which are also connected with the destruction of human beings.




Testimony of Engineer Karl Schultze.
Quoted from the interrogation transcripts by Prof. Gerald Fleming from the University of Surrey, in an NYT article, July 18 1993:

Q. What was your personal part in these "Krema" building operation and what was Prufer's part?

A. Prufer was an expert. he designed and constructed these crematoriums and led the building operations in the concentration camps. I was responsible for the ventilation systems and for its air injection into the muffles. In specific instances, I led the installation operations personally. I personally led the installation work in Auschwitz crematoriums and gas chambers. For this purpose, I traveled to Auschwitz three times in 1943.
.
.
.
I did not know that in the crematoriums in Auschwitz-Birkenau innocent human beings were being liquidated. I thought criminals were being killed there who had partly been sentenced to death because of the crimes they had committed against the German army in Poland and other occupied territories. I am a German and supported and am supporting the Government in Germany and the laws of our Government. Whoever opposes our laws is an enemy of the State, because our laws establish him a such. I did not act on personal initiative but as directed by Ludwig Topf. I was afraid of losing my position and of possible arrest.

Q. Your views do not really differ from the views of a Nazi.

A. No, I was not a member of the NSDAP [National Socialist German Workers Party]. I only respected and acted according to the laws of my country.fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/RESOURCE/DOCUMENT/DOCTEST1.HTM

Testimonies of SS-officers


SS Oberscharfuehrer Erich Bauer testified to the gassing procedure at the Sobibor camp, where he served from April 1942 to November 1943:

Perhaps 3 or 4 times I also led certain groups through the tube to the gas chambers. After all no member of the permanent staff in Sobibor could exempt himself over the course of time from having to perform this and all other functions occuring during the destruction process.

It may sound astonishing that the Jews went unsuspecting to their death. Resistance occurred extremely seldom. The Jews only became suspicious when they were already in the gas chambers. At this point in time, however, there was no turning back. The chambers were densely packed. .. The doors were sealed airtight and immediately the gassing procedure commenced. After some 20-30 minutes there was complete silence in the gas chambers; the people were gassed and dead. Then the chambers were opened, work Jews dragged the people who had been killed out of the gas chambers and transported the victims by means of lorry to the graves. Later the victims were cremated.



Testimony of SS-Unterscharfuehrer Erich Fuchs, in the Sobibor-Bolender trial, Dusseldorf:

We unloaded the motor. It was a heavy Russian benzine engine, at least 200 horsepower. we installed the engine on a concrete foundation and set up the connection between the exhaust and the tube. I then tested the motor. It did not work. I was able to repair the ignition and the valves, and the motor finally started running. The chemist, who I knew from Belzec, entered the gas chamber with measuring instruments to test the concentration of the gas. Following this, a gassing experiment was carried out.

If my memory serves me right, about thirty to forty women were gassed in one gas chamber. The Jewish women were forced to undress in an open place close to the gas chamber, and were driven into the gas chamber by the above mentioned SS members and the Ukrainian auxiliaries. when the women were shut up in the gas chamber I and Bolender set the motor in motion. The motor functioned first in neutral. Both of us stood by the motor and switched from "Neutral" (Freiauspuff) to "Cell" (Zelle), so that the gas was conveyed to the chamber. At the suggestion of the chemist, I fixed the motor on a definite speed so that it was unnecessary henceforth to press on the gas. About ten minutes later the thirty to forty women were dead.



Testimony of SS-Oberscharfuehrer Kurt Bolender:

Before the Jews undressed, Oberscharfuehrer Michel made a speech to them. On these occasions, he used to wear a white coat to give the impression that he was a physician. Michel announced to the Jews that they would be sent to work, but before this they would have to take baths and undergo disinfection so as to prevent the spread of diseases ... After undressing, the Jews were taken through the so-called Schlauch. They were led to the gas chambers not by the Germans but by the Ukrainians ... After the Jews entered the gas chambers, the Ukrainians closed the doors. The motor which supplied the gas was switched on by a Ukrainian named Emil and by a German driver called Erich Bauer from Berlin. After the gassing, the door were opened and the corpses removed ...



Testimony of SS-Unterscharfuehrer Herman Lambert:

As I mentioned at the beginning, I was in the extermination camp of the Jews for about two to three weeks. It was sometime in autumn 1942, but I don't remember exactly when. At that time I was assigned by Wirth to enlarge the gassing structure according to the model of Treblinka. I went to Sobibor together with Lorenz Hackenholt, who was at that time in Treblinka ...

We reported to the camp commander, Reichsleitner. He gave us exact directive for the construction of the gassing installations. The camp was already in operation, and there was a gassing installation. Probably the old installation was not big enough, and reconstruction was necessary.



Testimonies as quoted in BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA
- the Operation Reinhard Death Camps, Indiana University Press - Yitzhak Arad, 1987.
www.auschwitz.dk/Sobibor/SSofficers.htm


SS Commandant Franz Stangl
The Austrian Franz Stangl was in charge of Sobibor until September 1942, when he was transferred to the deathcamp Treblinka. Stangl gained a reputation as an efficient administrator and according to SS-Obergruppenfuehrer Odilo Globocnik, Franz Stangl was "the best camp commander, who had the greatest share of the entire action...."



At the end of the war Franz Stangl managed to conceal his identity and although imprisoned in 1945 he was released two years later. He escaped to Italy with his colleague from Sobibor, Gustav Wagner, where he was helped by the Vatican network to Syria on a Red Cross passport. Stangl was joined by his wife and family and lived in Syria for three years before moving to Brazil in 1951. With the help of friends Stangl found work at the Volkswagen plant in Sao Paulo, still using his own name.

For years his responsibility in the mass murder of men, women and children had been known to the Austrian authorities but Austria did not issue a warrant for Stangl's arrest until 1961. It took another six years before he was tracked down by Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal and arrested in Brazil.

After extradition to West Germany he was tried for the deaths of around 900,000 people. He admitted to these killings but argued:"My conscience is clear. I was simply doing my duty .." Found guilty on 22 October, 1970, Stangl was sentenced to life imprisonment. He died of heart failure in Düsseldorf prison on 28 June, 1971.

Franz Stangl was interviewed by the author Gitta Sereny in 1970 and his comments later appeared in the book Into That Darkness: An Examination of Conscience (1983):

"Would it be true to say that you got used to the liquidations?"

He thought for a moment. "To tell the truth," be then said, slowly and thoughtfully, "one did become used to it."

"In days? Weeks? Months?"

"Months. It was months before I could look one of them in the eye. I repressed it all by trying to create a special place: gardens, new barracks, new kitchens, new everything; barbers, tailors, shoemakers, carpenters. There were hundreds of ways to take one's mind off it; I used them all."

"Even so, if you felt that strongly, there had to be times, perhaps at night, in the dark, when you couldn't avoid thinking about it?"

"In the end, the only way to deal with it was to drink. I took a large glass of brandy to bed with me each night and I drank."

"I think you are evading my question."

"No, I don't mean to; of course, thoughts came. But I forced them away. I made myself concentrate on work, work and again work."

"Would it be true to say that you finally felt they weren't really human beings?"

"When I was on a trip once, years later in Brazil," be said, his face deeply concentrated, and obviously reliving the experience, "my train stopped next to a slaughterhouse. The cattle in the pens hearing the noise of the train, trotted up to the fence and stared at the train. They were very close to my window, one crowding the other, looking at me through that fence. I thought then, 'Look at this, this reminds me of Poland; that's just how the people looked, trustingly, just before they went into the tins..."'

"You said tins," I interrupted. "What do you mean?" But he went on without hearing or answering me.

"... I couldn't eat tinned meat after that. Those big eyes which looked at me not knowing that in no time at all they'd all be
dead." He paused. His face was drawn. At this moment he looked old and worn and real.


"So you didn't feel they were human beings?"

"Cargo," he said tonelessly. "They were cargo." He raised and dropped his hand in a gesture of despair. Both our voices had dropped. It was one of the few times in those weeks of talks that he made no effort to cloak his despair, and his hopeless grief allowed a moment of sympathy.

"When do you think you began to think of them as cargo? The way you spoke earlier, of the day when you first came to Treblinka, the horror you felt seeing the dead bodies everywhere - they weren't 'cargo' to you then, were they?"

"I think it started the day I first saw the Totenlager in Treblinka. I remember Wirth standing there, next to the pits full of blue-black corpses. It had nothing to do with humanity, it couldn't have; it was a mass - a mass of rotting flesh. Wirth said, 'What shall we do with this garbage?' I think unconsciously that started me thinking of them as cargo."

"There were so many children, did they ever make you think of your children, of how you would feel in the position of those parents?"

"No," he said slowly, "I can't say I ever thought that way." He paused. "You see," he then continued, still speaking with this extreme seriousness and obviously intent on finding a new truth within himself, "I rarely saw them as individuals. It was always a huge mass. I sometimes stood on the wall and saw them in the tube. Bu t- how can I explain it - they were naked, packed together, running, being driven with whips like ..." the sentence trailed off.

"Could you not have changed that?" I asked. "In your position, could you not have stopped the nakedness, the whips, the horror of the cattle pens?"

"No, no, no. This was the system. Wirth had invented it. It worked and because it worked, it was irreversible."
www.auschwitz.dk/Sobibor/franzstangl.htm
Testimony - Waffen SS officer Kurt Gerstein



One of the most horrifying testimonies from the horrors of the Holocaust was left by a conscience-stricken SS officer, Kurt Gerstein, who visited Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka in August 1942 and witnessed the mass gassing of Jewish men, women and children. Gerstein was shocked by what he had seen and eventually risked his life to inform the Allies.

Kurt Gerstein



He described how the Jews were forced to undress, the piles of shoes were allegedly 25 meters high, the women's hair was cut off, the naked Jews were driven between two barbed wire fences to the gas chambers. Kurt Gerstein desperately tried to alert the world about the atrocities. After the war he wrote down his evidence on May 26, 1945:



"The train stopped, and 200 Ukrainians, who were forced to perform this service, tore open the doors and chased the people from the carriages with whips. Then instructions were given through a large loudspeaker: The people are to take off all their clothes out of doors and a few of them in the barracks, including artificial limbs and glasses. Shoes must be tied in pairs with a little piece of string handed out by a small four-year-old Jewish boy. All valuables and money are to be handed in at the window marked "Valuables," without any document or receipt being given. The women and girls must then go to the barber, who cuts off their hair with one or two snips. The hair disappears into large potato sacks, "to make something special for the submarines, to seal them and so on," the duty SS Unterscharfuehrer explained to me.



Then the march starts: Barbed wire to the right and left and two dozen Ukrainians with rifles at the rear. They came on, led by an exceptionally pretty girl. I myself was standing with Police Captain Wirth in front of the death chambers. Men, women, children, infants, people with amputated legs, all naked, completely naked, moved past us. In one corner there is a whimsical SS man who tells these poor people in an unctuous voice, "Nothing at all will happen to you. You must just breathe deeply, that strengthens the lungs; this inhalation is necessary because of the infectious diseases, it is good disinfection!"



When somebody asks what their fate will be, he explains that the men will of course have to work, building streets and houses. But the women will not have to work. If they want to, they can help in the house or the kitchen. A little glimmer of hope flickers once more in some of these poor people, enough to make them march unresisting into the death chambers.



But most of them understand what is happening; the smell reveals their fate! Then they climb up a little staircase and see the truth. Nursing mothers with an infant at the breast, naked; many children of all ages, naked. They hesitate, but they enter the death chambers, most of them silent, forced on by those behind them, who are driven by the whip lashes of the SS men.



A Jewish woman of about 40, with flaming eyes, calls down revenge for the blood of her children on the head of the murderers. Police Captain Wirth in person strikes her in the face 5 times with his whip, and she disappears into the gas chamber ..."







During the war Kurt Gerstein continued to tell people what he had seen, anyone he felt would spread the word about the atrocities. He also urged members of the Dutch underground to broadcast his information by radio to Great Britain. But Kurt Gerstein was ignored - nothing happened. All were disinclined to believe his gruesome narrative of mass murder, it was rejected as atrocity propaganda.

All his efforts to inform the church, the Allies and the opinion abroad proved futile as did his premise that, if the facts became known, the extermination of the Jews would be stopped. A despairing Gerstein even risked his life destroying shipments of Zyklon B gas to be used for the extermination of thousands of Jewish people.As months continued to pass and still the Allies had done nothing to stop the extermination, Gerstein became increasingly frantic. He behaved in a desperate manner, risking his life every time he spoke of the death camps to persons he scarcely knew ..

On April 22, 1945, near the end of the war, Kurt Gerstein surrendered to the French, who arrested him as an alleged war criminal. They took him to the Cherche-Midi Military Prison on July 5, 1945. Twenty days later, Gerstein was found dead in his cell. Whether he committed suicide out of despair and guilt in not being able to stop the Holocaust or whether he was murdered by other SS officers in the prison remains a mystery.
www.auschwitz.dk/Sobibor/kurtgerstein.htm
SS- Oberscharfuhrer Kurt Bolender testified how the extermination process operated:



“Before the Jews undressed, Oberscharfuhrer Hermann Michel made a speech to them. On these occasions, he used to wear a white coat to give the impression he was a physician. Michel announced to the Jews that they would be sent to work.



But before this they would have to take baths and undergo disinfection, so as to prevent the spread of diseases. After undressing, the Jews were taken through the ‘tube,’ by an SS man leading the way, with five or six Ukrainians at the back hastening the Jews along.






Kurt Bolender


After the Jews had entered the gas chambers, the Ukrainians closed the doors, the motor was switched on by the Ukrainian Emil Kostenko and by the German driver Erich Bauer from Berlin. After the gassing, the doors were opened and the corpses were removed by a group of Jewish slave workers.”



After the first few weeks of undressing in the open air square of Camp II, an undressing barrack was erected. Inside this barrack were signs indicating directions ‘To the Cashier,’ and ‘To the Baths.’ The Jews handed over their money and valuables through the window of the cashier’s room. The cashier was SS-Oberscharfuhrer Alfred Ittner, who was the camp accountant, until he was replaced by SS-Scharfuhrer Herbet Floss.



Elderly people, the sick and invalids were told they would receive medical treatment, and they were put in carts, later railway tippers were used, taken to Camp III, directly to open pits, behind the Chapel where they were shot, by a detachment of Ukrainians led by SS- Unterscharfuhrer Paul Bredow.



The slave workers who had to carry out these duties in the extermination process were selected from the transports, a few dozen strong young men and women were spared for a few days, before being murdered. Their ranks were filled by arrivals from new transports.



Some deportees were taken to Camp III, where they had to remove the gassed bodies and bury them in mass graves. Probably from June 1942 the group of prisoners selected to live, among them carpenters, tailors and shoemakers, whilst other prisoners were engaged in collecting and sorting out the victim’s property, which was sent to the Reich.



The 200-300 Jewish prisoners who were kept in the Extermination Area (Camp III) had virtually no contact with those prisoners in the other parts of the camp. Their food was cooked in Camp I and taken by Jewish prisoners to the gate of Camp III.



On the ramp in Sobibor selections were carried out, especially when transports arrived from outside Poland, relatively small numbers of strong men and women were sent to small labour camps located around Sobibor such as Krychow, Osowa, Dorohucza. Julius (Jules) Schelvis who was deported from Westerbork on the 1 June 1943 along with his wife and other members of his family, was selected for labour in Dorohucza, whilst his wife Rachel and other members of family were gassed on arrival.



During the first phase of the killing operations in Sobibor, from the 5 May until the end of July 1942, at least 90,000 – 100,000 Jews perished in Sobibor. These transports mainly came from ghettos or transit camps in the Lublin district, the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, Slovakia, as well as Germany and Austria.

www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/sobibor.html
Testimony of SS Oberscharführer Heinrich Matthes about Treblinka. Quoted in Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka - the Operation Reinhard Death Camps. Indiana University Press - Yitzhak Arad, 1987, p. 121:

"During the entire time I was in Treblinka, I served in the upper camp. The upper camp was that part of Treblinka with the gas chambers, where the Jews were killed and their corpses laid in large pits and later burned.

About fourteen Germans carried out services in the upper camp. There were two Ukrainians permanently in the upper camp. One of them was called Nikolai, the other was a short man, I don't remember his name ... These two Ukrainians who lived in the upper camp served in the gas chambers. They also took care of the engine room when Fritz Schmidt was absent. Usually this Schmidt was in charge of the engine room. In my opinion, as a civilian he was either a mechanic or a driver ...

All together, six gas chambers were active. According to my estimate, about 300 people could enter each gas chamber. The people went into the gas chamber without resistance. Those who were at the end, the Ukrainian guards had to push inside. I personally saw how the Ukrainians pushed the people with their rifle butts ...

The gas chambers were closed for about thirty minutes. Then Schmidt stopped the gassing, and the two Ukrainians who were in the engine room opened the gas chambers from the other side."

www.deathcamps.info/testimonies/deathcamps.htm
Mass graves and gas chamber found at Treblinka

First ever archeological dig found evidence the Nazis hid of the death camp where 900,000 Jews were killed

The first-ever archaeological excavations at the Nazi death camp Treblinka in Poland have revealed new mass graves and evidence of gas chambers.

The finds were made by forensic archeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls, who was granted unprecedented access to excavate one of history's greatest crime scenes, where 900,000 Jews were sent to their deaths.

The Nazis razed the death camp in 1943 to hide all evidence of their killing field. But as presented in a new documentary, "Treblinka: Hitler's Killing Machine," which aired on Saturday on the Smithsonian Channel, the dig found brick walls and foundations from the gas chambers, and massive amounts of human bone.

The Nazis began deporting Jews, mostly from the ghettos of Warsaw and Radom, to Treblinka in July 1942. There were two camps. Treblinka I was a forced-labor camp where prisoners were made to manufacture gravel for the Nazi war effort. The nearby Treblinka II was the death factory.

Jews were sent to Treblinka II and told they were going to a transit camp before being sent on to a new life in eastern Europe. The Nazis erected a fake train station in the remote spot, complete with false ticket-counter and clock.

"There was an orchestra set up near the reception area of the camp to play," project leader Caroline Sturdy Colls, a forensic archaeologist who normally works with police to find modern murder victims, told Live Science.
Smithsonian Channel

The corpses were initially buried in mass graves, but later Jewish slave laborers were forced to reopen the graves and cremate the bodies on enormous pyres.

Little physical evidence of this genocide remained. What was known about Treblinka came from Nazi confessions and the eyewitness descriptions of very few survivors, according to the documentary.

When the archaeology team began digging, they uncovered shoes, ammunition, and bones — including bones with cut marks indicating that the victims had been stabbed or otherwise assaulted.

Colls and her team conducted four excavations at Treblinka II, finding a brick wall and foundation. The gas chambers were the
only brick buildings in the camp, Colls said. The excavations also revealed orange tiles that matched eyewitness descriptions of the floor of the killing chambers. Chillingly, each tile was stamped with a Star of David, likely part of the Nazi subterfuge that the building was a Jewish-style bathhouse.

There were two sets of gas chambers built at Treblinka, the first with a capacity of about 600 people, the second able to hold about 5,000
www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/140331-mass-graves-and-gas-chamber-found-at-treblinka
Mass Graves At Nazi Death Camp Treblinka Proves Holocaust Deniers Wrong

A British forensic archaeologist has unearthed fresh evidence to prove the existence of mass graves at the Nazi death camp Treblinka.

Some 800,000 Jews were killed at the site, in north east Poland, during the Second World War but a lack of physical evidence at the site has been exploited by Holocaust deniers.

Forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has now undertaken the first co-ordinated scientific attempt to locate the graves, according to an interview in the Radio Times.

As Jewish religious law forbids disturbing burial sites, she and her team from the University of Birmingham have used "ground-penetrating radar".

Her work at the site, where the Nazis tried to destroy all traces of industrial-scale killing, is being followed in forthcoming Radio 4 documentary The Hidden Graves Of The Holocaust.

The programme's presenter, Jonathan Charles, a former BBC foreign correspondent, wrote in the Radio Times that the ground-penetrating radar had also discovered the foundations of buildings and that two are likely to have been gas chambers.

Sturdy Colls said: "All the history books state that Treblinka was destroyed by the Nazis but the survey has demonstrated that simply isn't the case."

She added: "I've identified a number of buried pits using geophysical techniques. These are considerable in size, and very deep, one in particular is 26 by 17 metres."

The programme's presenter wrote in the Radio Times that the pits contain the burnt remains of thousands of bodies.

The forensic archaeologist, who has now presented her findings to the authorities responsible for the memorial at Treblinka, said: "I really hope this is the first stage in a long-term programme to seek out those hidden graves of the Holocaust."

Survivor Kalman Taigman remembers his arrival at the camp's railway station, packed into a cattle wagon.

"I was with my mother. We were about 100 people in a wagon. They opened the doors, firing guns and hitting us, and sent us into a yard. I ran with my mother and tried to calm her.

"They told me to leave my mother but I didn't do it quickly and I was hit on the head. When I got up, she was gone. She went with all the rest of the women to the gas chamber."

The Hidden Graves of the Holocaust is being broadcast on Monday January 23 on 8pm on BBC Radio 4.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/16/mass-graves-at-nazi-death-camp-treblinka-holocaust_n_1208814.html



More info www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html

More info Appendix D - Ash Disposal and Mass Graves at Treblinka

holocaust-history.org/Treblinka/appendixd/












:wissl:

Myth/Fact Sheets


bibliographic information

print this page

There Are No Mass Graves At Treblinka


Holocaust deniers say:

There are no graves at all in the death camp of Treblinka in Poland.

NAFCASH (National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians), a Holocaust denial web site, states that the "exterminationists" [the deniers' term for responsible Holocaust historians] have never found an "iota of tangible evidence" to back up their "fraudulent claim" that the "alleged Treblinka holocaust has been scientifically proven-not even a single tooth out of an alleged million!" 1

Calling Treblinka-the largest of the four death camps in Poland in which about 800,000 Jews were murdered-a "malicious lie" NAFCASH states that: "If the Treblinka holohoax is debunked, then the equally synthetic pillars of Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor become untenable" and the "pure extermination center legend collapses." 2

On what evidence does NAFCASH base it challenge?
•NAFCASH’s assertions are based on the work of Richard Krege, an Australian Holocaust denier, who claims that he used Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to investigate the sites of the both Belzec and Treblinka death camps in 1999/2000.
•The GPR device looks like a lawnmower. When it is pushed or dragged across the surface of the ground it maps the structure of the soil underneath it using sound waves and displays the results on a computer screen. Krege claims that the GPR is so sensitive that even the mark of a shovel pushed into the soil would be revealed.3
•Krege states that in 1999/2000, together with Jürgen Graf, a Swiss Holocaust denier, and Carlo Mattogno, an Italian Holocaust denier, that he dragged the GPR over the entire site of Treblinka and found that the soil was "nearly perfect" and "unaffected by humans."
•Krege notes: "Not found was mass graves, single graves, bone remainders, ash from people, wood ash, surface irregularities, elements or building garbage, tree remnants or stumps . . . [or] gold teeth." 4

What do we know about the mass graves in Treblinka?

The Polish State Prosecutor’s Office and the Main Commission for the Investigation of the German Murders in Poland examined the Treblinka site in November 1945:
•In their final report they noted that they found several graves, the largest of which was 6 meters deep (about 20 feet). In the walls of the largest crater was "a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains." Further excavations revealed ". . . countless human bones . . . often still covered with tissue remains.
•In addition, the sand covering an area of about 20,000 square meters or about 215,278 square feet was mixed with human ashes, turning it gray and granular. The soil smelled intensely of decay and burning as did the air 325 feet away from the graves. The pertinent part of their report about Treblinka is available at holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/07/polish-investigations-of-treblinka.html.

In November 1943, Treblinka was closed by the SS; however their hasty departure left the area surrounded by barbed wire and riddled with pits and heaps of sand. The entire area was strewn with all kinds of personal articles from the murdered Jews.

Ukrainians were sent to the site of the death camps to set up a camouflage farm and secure the area from local Poles who had begun digging furiously in the area, searching for gold and valuables. SS guard Heinrich Unverhau testified about Belzec: "We had to prevent the Poles from turning the whole area upside down in their search for gold." 5

If Krege’s GPR device was so sensitive that it could find a shovel mark in the ground, how did he miss:
•The very obvious evidence of these "wildcat" digs? More about them is available at holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/03/gold-rush-in-treblinka.html.
•The evidence of the pits and trenches dug by the Polish post-war investigators? These pits were dug on the sites of bomb craters to facilitate the investigation.
•The pieces of bones and ash in the sand that still covers the ground of the extermination camp area? In 1959 Martin Gilbert, the noted Holocaust historian, visited the camp: "Finally we reached an enormous clearing, bounded on all sides by dense woodland. Darkness was falling, and with it, the chill of night and a cold dew. I stepped down from the cart on to the sandy soil: a soil that was grey rather than brown. Driven by I know now what impulse, I ran my hand through that soil, again and again. The earth beneath my feet was coarse and sharp: filled with the fragments of human bone." 6

Despite the Germans’ best efforts, they failed to hide a good deal of evidence at Treblinka. 16 pictures of the camp site from 1945 clearly show the piles of sand, human remains and the personal goods of the Jews murdered at Treblinka. These goods, later uncovered by treasure hunters, can be seen at www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html.

What has become of Krege and his "theory"?

In 2001, Krege presented his findings in an article in the Journal of Historical Review, published by the Institute for Historical Review, an American Holocaust denial organization.

Krege announced at that time that his findings were to be published in book form but as of 2009, other than a lone and unsubstantiated computer image on the web showing undisturbed ground which he claims is representative of his findings at Treblinka,7 there has been no further substantial articles or books on Krege’s "research" (with the exception of few very extreme Holocaust denial websites).

Krege has presented his spurious findings at two Holocaust denier conferences in Washington, D.C. in 2001 and Moscow in 2002. Although he is described as a "sought after lecturer on Treblinka" 8 by his supporters, his only notable recent appearance was at the Iranian Holocaust denial conference in Tehran in 2006.9

Conclusion

Krege’s assertion that the soil in Treblinka is undisturbed so there are no mass graves is false. He has only provided one image that purports to show the undisturbed ground at Treblinka but it has never been documented. Without the proper documentation we have no proof that the image was even taken at Treblinka.

The only people willing to invest in his fraudulent research are other radical Holocaust deniers such as NAFCASH, the Institute for Historical Review or Holocaust deniers in the Middle East. Not even Carlo Mattogno, who works hard trying to diminish the impact of the mass graves in the Operation Reinhard camps-and who funded Krege’s research and accompanied him to the site-is willing to endorse Krege’s ludicrous and dishonest "findings."
www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/graves1.html

:thumbup:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 08:13 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 08:22 #14

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Provide please the murder plan.

Explain in your own words how the evil Germans did this absurdity of jewish fantasy technically.

Your thread will backfire, I promise you that you little kikele. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 08:23 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 08:33 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Oracle wrote:
Provide please the murder plan.

Explain in your own words how the evil Germans did this absurdity of jewish fantasy technically.

Your thread will backfire, I promise you that you little kikele. :chuckle:

I can't explain it in my own words as I was not there, hence I supply an amount of information from those involved, not Jewish testimony afaik I hope you noticed.
Although I have included that one 'pro Jewish' source that you mentioned, backed by another from the Huffington post, which I assume to be not Jewish but don't really know who owns it.

I don't really want to start discussing my opinion or anything else, it's merely a thread supplying evidence from those involved, idk the master plan, so just make what you will of it.

I guess Israel is the outcome, so :dunno:
I do hope you watch the three franz suchomel videos included, he was there after all :thumbup:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 08:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 08:48 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7943
Oracle wrote:
Provide please the murder plan.

Explain in your own words how the evil Germans did this absurdity of jewish fantasy technically.

Your thread will backfire, I promise you that you little kikele. :chuckle:



Isn't it nice that the blue sayanim is starting these topics so that we can discuss them controversially on a free forum, while 99.9% of those who were exposing the lies were banned by the poorly disguised jidf disciples who are running the DIF PIT? :D

Is it true that Dear Dave had "The Greatest Story Never Told" linked on his website?


www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1062186760&postcount=88
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058354009
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79477

BTW, if you search for DAVID ICKE FORUM TREBLINKA on gogol mogol, Truth Zone comes second in results :)


Originally Posted by ronisron
A lie begets another lie and all the rest.
You can't support as lie, without resorting to lying yourself.
This is why these ADL shills are so annoying....

Everyone clear now? Good.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 09:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 08:56 #17

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Provide please the murder plan.

Explain in your own words how the evil Germans did this absurdity of jewish fantasy technically.

Your thread will backfire, I promise you that you little kikele. :chuckle:

I can't explain it in my own words as I was not there, hence I supply an amount of information from those involved, not Jewish testimony afaik I hope you noticed.
Although I have included that one 'pro Jewish' source that you mentioned, backed by another from the Huffington post, which I assume to be not Jewish but don't really know who owns it.

I don't really want to start discussing my opinion or anything else, it's merely a thread supplying evidence from those involved, idk the master plan, so just make what you will of it.

I guess Israel is the outcome, so :dunno:
I do hope you watch the three franz suchomel videos included, he was there after all :thumbup:

Look you little lying cunning viper.
For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Show me please the murder plan.
That's for starters.

In return, I provide you with the capitulation of the jewish narrative by the world's experts on "holocaust".

You need to acknowledge, that you won't stand any chance against the truth.
Your BS will be ripped apart by just facts, not biased jewish brainfarts.

And there won't be a mod here to censor the truth and to protect your BS.

You are about to expose yourself as a jewish mafia mouthpiece, you will do that. :yup:

After all, its the jews who run an inquisition against the truth and who imprison people for doubting their nonsense.

I also have absolutely no problem cross posting the stuff you have ignored only to start a new round of brainless repetition. THis thread will turn out to be a disaster for you and your hypocrite overlords.



I am just getting warmed up, there is unlimited ammunition of truth bullets to fire at you. :)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 09:21 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 09:25 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
The testimonies in this thread are from the German SS personnel etc..
They were there, you were not, I was not, I've purposely not posted any Jewish testimony (afaik) because I wanted to produce the German perspective of the events at Treblinka.
I'm not on about the entire WW2 events, only Treblinka as it appears to be something of a point of contention in particular.

You appear to be posting in a defensive and threatening manner, I hope you realise that I have to sunk to that level nor have I accused you in particular of being anything such as a 'mouthpiece' for a cause.

If this information is proved wrong and BS then it will be mainly SS personnel being proved wrong bullshitters.

Makes no difference to me if it's 'proved' wrong or not, that's why I named the thread 'evidence' not 'proof'.

Whether you agree with it or not, it is evidence, so do as you please with it :hmm:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 09:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 09:34 #19

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3978
  • Likes received: 3239
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Whether you agree with it or nor, it is evidence, so do as you please with it :hmm:

Testimony is weakest form of evidence, especially if those who "testified" were tortured.
They admitted such BS, which defies PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY. But jews would never lie, would they? :wissl:

Here is what jew Jan Robert van Pelt had to admit.
Ninety-nine per cent of what we know we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove . . . it has become part of our inherited knowledge.

J.R.van Pelt, Toronto Star, December 27, 2009
www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Pelt/99_percent_unproved.html

Isn't it strange the Toronto Star remove this van Pelt article from their site?



You better do some research, before you will be publicly humiliated and exposed as uniformed parrot.

And to shorten this nonsensical attempt of your, answer this:

Why do you need thought crime laws to protect the narrative?

You must be exceptionally brain dead if you fail the obvious answer to this question.

So if I claim that the sky was green, I testified it, you would believe my claim, contrary to physical evidence? :facepalm: :twitch:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 09:42 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 09:44 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12580
  • Likes received: 1400
Witness testimony is permissible in a legal court, I think if a string of SS officers and engineers come out with testimony then it needs to be assessed as evidence.

Have you any evidence to supply that these people were tortured for their evidence or that they later retracted their evidence?

I'm willing to believe that people would make false testimony under duress but in such cases the duress is later exposed.
So have you anything to back up the duress that you say (torture) that occurred, if not then surely that accusation is non-permissible.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 09:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 297 - Raised
( £ 232 GBP )
donation thermometer
87%
Updated
29th October 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 34.8%United StatesAustria 0.7%Austria
United Kingdom 22.8%United KingdomIreland 0.7%Ireland
Canada 6.6%CanadaRomania 0.6%Romania
Australia 4.6%AustraliaHungary 0.4%Hungary
Netherlands 4.2%NetherlandsSouth Africa 0.4%South Africa
Germany 3.8%GermanyCzech Republic 0.4%Czech Republic
Russian Federation 2.1%Russian FederationUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
France 1.9%FranceBelgium 0.4%Belgium
China 1.9%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Colombia 1.3%ColombiaItaly 0.3%Italy
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandNorway 0.3%Norway
Spain 1%SpainFinland 0.3%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenBrazil 0.2%Brazil
Poland 0.8%PolandCroatia 0.2%Croatia
India 0.7%IndiaGreece 0.2%Greece

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 7:
Roastie, Gan Anim, Gaia, Exorcist, MrAnderson, Truthspoon, Frothy

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).