Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 22 Dec 2015 12:14 #1861

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
Orangeaid wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Bull shit you window licking buffoon, blatent lie and propaganda :facepalm:

Truth hurts hey Jew troll?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081286/Extraordinary-tale-British-soldier-played-Sunday-league-team-Auschwitz.html

Even the Daily Mail covers the British pow camp at Auschwitz. Phuck right off you lying piece of name calling alcoholic filth who shills for Jewish causes.

You're nothing but a phucking brain dead moron renting yourself out to lying Jewish filth to try and stop the truth being told.

:larf:

You just fell right into the trap and as you like shit I made sure plenty was smeared on the points :cool2:

I quote from your article, although I had all ready read it a few days ago and laid the trap :wissl:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081286/Extraordinary-tale-British-soldier-played-Sunday-league-team-Auschwitz.html

'The first thing you’d notice was the smell, if the wind was in your direction the smell was terrible,' said Mr Jones.
'It was the burning flesh from bodies being burned.
“We did not know what would happen to us, we thought at one time they would stick us in the gas chamber, the same as the Jews.
'Because it was not just Jews going in, it was Polish, political prisoners, gypsies, homosexuals.
'We were always frightened we would be next.'


Last Edit: 22 Dec 2015 12:15 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 22 Dec 2015 12:25 #1862

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Oh phuck off you lying piece of shit. The image is from a Facebook page - Holocaust Lies Exposed. When you said it was crap. .. as the Jews who you allow to sodomise you every day for money .. pay you to do ... I searched for MSM coverage of the issue.

I fell into no trap you lying alcoholic piece of jew controlled shit.


British Prisoners of War at E715 POW camp at Auschwitz

Photo Credit: Fritz Bauer Institute


British Prisoners of War at E715 POW camp at Auschwitz

Photo Credit: Alan Howitt

E715 was a POW camp for British prisoners which was administered and guarded by Wehrmacht soldiers; it was a subcamp of the Stalag VIII B POW camp that was located in Lamsdorf, Germany and after November 1943, in Teschen, Germany.

The British prisoners of war were housed in Auschwitz near the construction site of the I.G. Farben Buna plant, several hundred meters west of the Buna/Monowitz concentration camp. Among these prisoners was the father of Alan Howitt, who sent us the photo immediately above.

In the winter 1943 and 1944, around 1,400 British POWs were interned at E715. In February and March 1944, around 800 of them were transferred to Blechhammer and Heydebreck in Germany. After that, the number of British prisoners of war in Auschwitz remained constant at around 600.

Some of these British POWs had been taken by the Germans at Dunkirk in 1940, but most of them had been captured by Italian soldiers in North Africa. When Italy changed sides in 1943, and was no longer a German ally, these prisoners were moved to Silesia, a part of Poland that had been annexed to Germany in 1939. Their final destination was Auschwitz in Silesia, which was in the Greater German Reich during the war years. The first 200 British POWs arrived in Auschwitz in September 1943.

The Monowitz camp, where the British POWs worked, was known as Bunalager (Buna Camp) until November 1943 when it became the Auschwitz III camp with its own administrative headquarters. Auschwitz III consisted of 28 sub-camps which were built between 1942 and 1944. The Buna plant attracted the attention of the Allies, and there were several bombing raids on the factories.

Sunday, August 20, 1944, the U.S. Army Air Force made its first air strike on the I.G. Farben factories at Monowitz. One bomb fell into the British POW camp, which did not have an adequate air-raid shelter, and 39 British POWs lost their lives. On subsequent bombing missions, up to the end of 1944, the POW camp was never hit again, despite its proximity to the I. G. Farben construction site.  

The photo below shows a bomb shelter near the Monowitz camp, intended for the protection of the SS staff.

Bomb shelter at Monowitz

Between December 1944 and January 21, 1945, the British POWs in E715 ceased to receive Red Cross parcels as the transportation system in Europe broke down due to Allied bombing raids.

As the Red Army of the Soviet Union was approaching Auschwitz, the Wehrmacht closed POW camp E715 on January 21, 1945, and forced the British prisoners of war on a death march all the way to Stalag VII A in Moosburg, Germany. On January 18, 1945, the prisoners in the Monowitz concentration camp had been sent on a death march to the Gleiwitz (Gliwice) subcamp near the Czech border, where they boarded trains to such camps as Buchenwald in Germany and Mauthausen in Austria. The British POWs received better treatment than the concentration camp prisoners, but there was little food for them on their march, and Red Cross parcels reached the POWs only rarely. In April 1945, the U.S. Army liberated Stalag VII A in Moosburg, and freed the British POWs who had formerly been in E715 at Auschwitz.

The source of the above information is the Wollheim Memorial Site web site

The British POWs could see what was going on in the Monowitz concentration camp; they could hear shots at night and see the bodies of men who had been hanged. At the Monowitz construction site, the POWs came in contact with the concentration camp inmates.

The British prisoners followed the progress of the war by listening to radios in the POW camp, and passed information on to the concentration camp prisoners about key events such as the Allied landing in Normandy on June 6, 1944. Some of the POWs, including Sgt. Charles Coward, smuggled out news about what was happening at Monowitz in letters to the British War Office and informed Swiss representatives of the Red Cross, who paid two visits to E715 in the summer 1944.

Sgt. Charles Coward had been captured in May 1940; he was sent to Monowitz in December 1943. He testified at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal regarding his observations about Monowitz.

The following excerpts are from Sgt. Coward's testimony and affidavit as reported on this web site


Affidavit Copy of Document NI-11696, Prosecution Exhibit 1462

COWARD:

3. Having been selected by the Chief Red Cross Trustee, Regimental Major Lowe, for the position of Red Cross Trustee for our group, I was able to move about without too much difficulty. My functions as trustee included all matters relating to the welfare of the British prisoners of war such as the issue of clothing for the International Red Cross, British and American Red Cross, and the distribution of food parcels.

[...]

5. My work as liaison mate and trustee gave me access to surrounding towns, including Auschwitz.

[...]

I made it a point to get one of the guards to take me to town under the pretense of buying new razor blades and stuff for our boys. For a few cigarettes he pointed out to me the various places where they had the gas chambers and the places where they took them down to be cremated. Everyone to whom I spoke gave the same story - the people in the city of Auschwitz, the SS men, concentration camp inmates, foreign workers - everyone said that thousands of people were being gassed and cremated at Auschwitz, and that the inmates who worked with us and who were unable to continue working because of their physical condition and were suddenly missing, had been sent to the gas chambers. The inmates who were selected to be gassed went through the procedure of preparing for a bath, they stripped their clothes off, and walked into the bathing room. Instead of showers, there was gas. All the camp knew it. All the civilian population knew it. I mixed with the civilian population at Auschwitz. I was at Auschwitz nearly every day...Nobody could live in Auschwitz and work in the plant, or even come down to the plant without knowing what was common knowledge to everybody.

Even while still at Auschwitz we got radio broadcasts from the outside speaking about the gassings and burnings at Auschwitz. I recall one of these broadcasts was by Anthony Eden himself. Also, there were pamphlets dropped in Auschwitz and the surrounding territory, one of which I personally read, which related what was going on in the camp at Auschwitz. These leaflets were scattered all over the countryside and must have been dropped from planes. They were in Polish and German. Under those circumstances, nobody could be at or near Auschwitz without knowing what was going on.

[...]

DR. DRISCHEL (counsel for Defendant Ambros):Witness, it is remarkable that you state in your affidavit that for a few cigarettes you saw the gas chambers in Auschwitz and the crematoria. Can you tell its where that was in the city of Auschwitz?

COWARD: To my best belief the gas chamber and crematorium, as it was known, was about 50 yards from a railway station at the far end of, I think the name was Monowitz.

DR. DRISCHEL: Did I understand you to say that you saw the gas chambers in Monowitz?

COWARD: No, not actually in Monowitz, no. Where the station was at Auschwitz, you see - I very likely misunderstood your question. At Auschwitz there was a railway station, you see, and about 50 to 100 yards from Auschwitz there was a siding where they used to bring the civilians, you see; and about 20 yards on the other side of this siding was where this particular guard took me and showed me the place. -

DR. DRISCHEL: Witness, could you please indicate to what is on the map that is behind you? I don't understand where these gas chambers are supposed to have been. If you will be kind enough to turn around you will see a map of Auschwitz.

COWARD: The city of Auschwitz, there [indicating] - Whereabouts is the station, farther over? You see, the station is not marked on the map, is it?

DR. DRISCHEL: Yes, I understand. I can define by question by saying that you, Mr. Witness, are of the opinion that these gas chambers and crematoria were located in the vicinity of the station of the city of Auschwitz. That is the way you described it previously. Did I understand you correctly?

COWARD: That is correct.

DR. DRISCHEL: Very well. Then I understood you correctly that you were never in the main camp of Auschwitz, which is on the lower left-hand side of the map, because you said that you were in the camp which is a few hundred yards next to camp VI.

COWARD: That is correct.

DR. DRISCHEL: Then, Mr. Witness, is your description in the affidavit; at least not very misleading?

COWARD: I do not think so. The figures indicated 11 and 12 were known to us as the concentration camps, and when I mentioned about the gas chambers or crematoriums, I mean to infer that I had visited what was shown to me to be a gas chamber some distance from the railway station at Auschwitz.

The Judenrampe, where the Jews got off the transport trains at Auschwitz was "some distance from the railroad station" in the words of Sgt. Coward. The wooden ramp has since been torn down, but the tracks are still there. In May 1944, the railroad tracks were extended into the Birkenau camp when the transports of Jews from Hungary began to arrive, and the Judenrampe was no longer used.
www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/History/Articles/MonowitzPOWs.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 22 Dec 2015 12:57 #1863

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
So you just like the photo, as it proves a football team played at Auschwitz, but then dismiss the testimony of one of the players :larf:

Your window licking prowess never ceases to amaze :facepalm: :cool2:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081286...-team-Auschwitz.html

'The first thing you’d notice was the smell, if the wind was in your direction the smell was terrible,' said Mr Jones.
'It was the burning flesh from bodies being burned.
“We did not know what would happen to us, we thought at one time they would stick us in the gas chamber, the same as the Jews.
'Because it was not just Jews going in, it was Polish, political prisoners, gypsies, homosexuals.
'We were always frightened we would be next.'
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2015 12:58 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust .. JESUS WAS NOT A Jew 25 Dec 2015 03:04 #1864

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
JESUS WAS NOT A Jew

by Jason Collett

Many denominational Christians and even church leaders are under the mistaken belief that Jesus was a Jew. But nothing could be further from the truth.
                                                                          * --- >
< --- *
      ← ( Click again to close details
Click to Expand to view details                                → [ Click to expand ]
▲**▲                        
Jesus told "those Jews who believed in Him . . . You are of your father the devil, and lust for what is forbidden. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him . . . as he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:31-44). This characteristic is confirmed by the dictionary definition of the verb jew .

But do Jews ever come up with such brazenly audacious lies, lies so enormous in scope and implication as to qualify as "chutzpah," so admired by Jews?

Norman G. Finkelstein of the City University of New York says:

"The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon. Through its deployment, one of the world’s most formidable military powers, with a horrendous human rights record, has cast itself as a ‘victim’ state, and the most successful ethnic group in the United States has likewise acquired victim status. Considerable benefits accrue to this specious victimhood – in particular, immunity to criticism, however justified" (Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry (2000) published by Verso, p. 3).

In other words, Finkelstein exposes the HYPOCRISY.

Some further quotes:

"In an authoritative study, Leonard Dinnerstein reported: Sixty thousand Jews . . . walked out of the concentration camps. Within a week more than 20,000 of them had died." But ‘As it entered into negotiations with Germany [just two years ago, in 1999], the Holocaust industry demanded compensation for 135,000 still living former (camp inmates).’

On page 83 he notes that ‘The Israeli Prime Minister’s office recently put the number of "living Holocaust survivors" at nearly a million.’ Finkelstein exposes the LIES.

On page 127 he further notes ‘If 135,000 former Jewish slave laborers are still alive today, some 600,000 must have survived the war. That’s at least a half-million more than standard estimates. . . If Jews only constituted 20% of the surviving camp population and, as the Holocaust industry implies, 600,000 Jewish inmates survived the war, then fully 3 million inmates in total must have survived. By the Holocaust industry’s reckoning, concentration camp conditions couldn’t have been that harsh at all; in fact, one must suppose a remarkably high fertility and remarkably low mortality rate. . . If, as the Holocaust industry suggests, many hundreds of thousands of Jews survived, the Final Solution couldn’t have been so efficient after all – exactly what Holocaust deniers argue" (pp. 127-8).

"Both my father and my mother were survivors of the Warsaw ghetto and the Nazi concentration camps. . . One of my father’s lifelong friends was a former inmate with him in Auschwitz, a seemingly incorruptible left-wing idealist who on principle refused German compensation after the war. Eventually he became a director of the Israeli Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem. Reluctantly and with genuine disappointment, my father finally admitted that even this man had been corrupted by the Holocaust industry, tailoring his beliefs for power and profit. As the rendering of the Holocaust assumed ever more absurd forms, my mother liked to quote (with intentional irony) Henry Ford: "History is bunk." (ibid. p. 7).

"The Holocaust proved to be the perfect weapon for deflecting criticism of Israel" (ibid p. 30).

"Much of the literature on Hitler’s Final Solution is worthless as scholarship. Indeed, the field of Holocaust studies is replete with nonsense, if not sheer fraud." (p. 55).

"Given the nonsense that is turned out daily by the Holocaust industry, the wonder is that there are so few skeptics". (p. 68).

"Annual Days of Remembrance of the Holocaust are a national event. All 50 states sponsor commemorations, often in state legislative chambers. . . Seven major Holocaust museums dot the American landscape. The centerpiece of this memorialization is the United States Holocaust museum in Washington. . . [This] museum’s annual budget is $50 million, of which $30 million is federally subsidized." (p. 72). (This is in spite of the fact that, as he points out on page 32, per capita Jewish income in the US is almost double that of non-Jews).

"With a reelection campaign looming, Jimmy Carter initiated the [US Holocaust Museum] project to placate Jewish contributors and voters, galled by the president’s recognition of the "legitimate rights" of Palestinians.’ (p. 73).

Finkelstein exposes the SWINDLE, a word formerly most often associated with Jews.

"The Holocaust" is an ideological representation of the Nazi holocaust. Like most ideologies, it bears a connection, if tenuous, with reality. The Holocaust is not an arbitrary, but rather an internally coherent construct. Its central dogmas sustain significant political and class interests." (p. 3). And:

"The Holocaust may yet turn out to be the "greatest robbery in the history of mankind". . . The Holocaust industry has clearly gone berserk." (p. 138-9).

Is this evaluation fair?

Have a look at a typical account by one of the seemingly endless number of survivors: Olga Lengyel’s Five Chimneys: a woman survivor’s true story of Auschwitz (Granada/Ziff-Davis, 1947, 1972).

The blurb on the cover of the book quotes the New York Herald-Tribune: "Passionate, tormenting". Albert Einstein, the promoter of the US construction of the bombs used at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, is quoted as offering "You have done a real service by letting the ones who are now silent and most forgotten (sic) speak."

Lengyel says:

"After June, 1943, the gas chamber was reserved exclusively for Jews and Gypsies. . . Three hundred and sixty corpses every half-hour, which was all the time it took to reduce human flesh to ashes, made 720 per hour, or 17,280 corpses per twenty-four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency, functioned day and night. However, one must also reckon the death pits, which could destroy another 8,000 cadavers a day. In round numbers, about 24,000 corpses were handled each day. An admirable production record, one that speaks well for German industry." (Paperback edition, pp. 80-81). [No trace of any remains of or in ‘death pits’ has been found.]

This implies almost 100,000 corpses per four working days, or a million in 40 days, or six million in 240 days (eight months).

Could this claim be a misprint?

Kitty Hart, in spite of her name, a Jewish survivor born in Poland, fully confirms these figures:

"Working around the clock, the four units together could dispose of about 18,000 bodies every twenty-four hours, while the open pits coped with a further 8,000 in the same period." (p. 118; Return to Auschwitz - paperback edition by Granada (1981, 1983).

According to the cover blurb, "The subject of the award-winning Yorkshire television documentary of the same name." "Both engaging and harrowing . . . an important addition to the growing holocaust literature, very little of which conveys so courageously both the daily torment and the will to survive" – Martin Gilbert, The Times.

Martin Gilbert, indefatigable Jewish campaigner on behalf of the ‘Holocaust’ and biographer of Winston Churchill, adds to the rich flavour and makes his own numerical claims, certainly not without chutzpah:

In his book Auschwitz and the Allies (1981) he states:

"The deliberate attempt to destroy systematically all of Europe’s Jews was unsuspected in the spring and early summer of 1942: the very period during which it was at its most intense, and during which hundreds of thousands of Jews were being gassed every day at Belzec, Chelmo, Sobibor and Treblinka." (p. 26).

If we assume a minimum figure of 200,000 per day, this amounts to say one million over a five-day working week, or 6 million in six weeks, and this does not include the truly awe-inspiring claims for Auschwitz put forward by Hart and Lengyel with Gilbert’s blessing.

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground penetrating radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there.

For six days in October 1999, an Australian team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland, where, Holocaust historians say, more than half a million Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in mass graves.

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), for example, "a total of 870,000 people" were killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned in batches of 2,000 or 2,500 on large grids made of railway ties.

Krege's team used an $80,000 Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters, and sometimes up to ten meters. (GPR devices are routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists, and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, Krege's team also carried out visual soil inspections, and used an auger to take numerous soil core samples.

The team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged "mass graves" portion, and carried out control examinations of the surrounding area. They found no soil disturbance consistent with the burial of hundreds of thousands of bodies, or even evidence that the ground had ever been disturbed. In addition, Krege and his team found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes, or wood ashes.

"From these scans we could clearly identify the largely undisturbed horizontal stratigraphic layering, better known as horizons, of the soil under the camp site," says the 30-year old Krege, who lives in Canberra. "We know from scans of grave sites, and other sites with known soil disturbances, such as quarries, when this natural layering is massively disrupted or missing altogether." Because normal geological processes are very slow acting, disruption of the soil structure would have been detectable even after 60 years, Krege noted.

While his initial investigation suggests that there were never any mass graves at the Treblinka camp site, Krege believes that further work is still called for.

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think there was a mass extermination camp there at all."

Krege prepared a detailed report on his Treblinka investigation. He says that he would welcome the formation, possibly under United Nations auspices, of an international team of neutral, qualified specialists, to carry out similar investigations at the sites of all the wartime German camps.

(Sources: "'Vernichtungslager' Treblinka: archaelogisch betrachtet," by Ing. Richard Krege, in Vierteljarhreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, June 2000 [4. Jg., Heft 1], pp. 62-64; "'No Jewish mass grave' in Poland," The Canberra Times, January 24, 2000, p. 6; "Poland's Jews 'not buried at Treblinka'," The Examiner [Australia], Jan. 24, 2000. Information provided by Richard Krege; M. Weber and A. Allen, "Treblinka," The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 133-158; Y. Arad, "Treblinka," in I. Gutman, ed., Encyclopedia of the Holocaust [New York: 1997], pp. 1481-1488.)
Who was the First Jew?
John Standring

We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drave the Jews from Elath. Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written? Jesus Christ tells John in Revelation 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN". We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham in Genesis 17:5, and that He changed the name of Jacob to Israel in Genesis 32:28, but nowhere in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel. jesusjew.htm
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm


The First Book of IEOU
>> He has emanated ' him, being of this type .. This is the true God. He will set him up in this
type as head'........... He will be called Jeu .........Jesus = Spiritual Son

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2015 04:18 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

The Holocaust 14 Jan 2016 20:35 #1865

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The extent to which boogeymen control the minds of people includes the racist agenda and misogynists claiming "The debil made em do it!" Such abject stupidity does this world about as much good as the 72 virgins dogma, but those who sell it are doing box office business in book sales it seems. Throw in some ambiguous words including Zionist and Jew (There is no such race and it is Aryan politics or religion; it is all white people if you actually study things like Genetics.) Masonry, Communism (Never existed in a nation), Satan and Cabals - POOF you get the Catholic (or Romano-Brutish if you know history) Empire agenda seen in promoting Timothy Mathews' book below.

"The Frankfurt School were a group of Marxist Jewish intellectuals at Frankfurt University in the 1920-1930's. (They emigrated to NYC after Hitler came to power.) They included Max Horkheimer, Theodor W. Adorno, Herbert Marcuse & Erich Fromm, and were responsible for the "New Left" and feminism. Financed by Jewish millionaire Felix Weill, they were instrumental in the degradation of Western society according to the long-term cabalist Jewish (Satanist) plan. The connection between Communism and Judaism is the Cabala, i.e. Freemasonry.

The Communist Jewish thinkers described in Timothy Mathew's "The Frankfurt School: Conspiracy to Corrupt" (Catholic Insight, March 2009) are largely responsible for the degradation of modern Western culture. This is irrefutable proof that we have been inducted into a satanic cult whose aim is to pervert, enslave and exploit humanity."

- See more at: henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-...sthash.h5lfhN9G.dpuf

There is nothing "irrefutable" or "proof" in running some half-baked old Aryan ideas founded on flawed academics and the Houston Stewart Chamberlain school of thinking - it is obviously exactly what it is - Rabble-rousing racism. But if he used the Halakah as an argument he would have some basis to make us concerned about our bent or hype on Holocaust history. That is OK and we all should look further into other genocides and get Hollywood to do movies about those genocides in whatever century you choose to mention.

Did you know the Black Plague was intentionally ramped out to kill hundreds of millions of people when the whole of the world's population was not much more than single digit hundreds of millions? Yes, I have proof of this over a century in the Americas and confessions from the likes of Winston Churchill about the Flagellant crusade against ghetto dwellers. He also was culpable in his term as Colonial Secretary over Mesopotamia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 01:27 #1866

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Robert Baird wrote:
The extent to which boogeymen control the minds of people includes the racist agenda and misogynists claiming "The debil made em do it!" Such abject stupidity does this world about as much good as the 72 virgins dogma, but those who sell it are doing box office business in book sales it seems. Throw in some ambiguous words including Zionist and Jew (There is no such race and it is Aryan politics or religion; it is all white people if you actually study things like Genetics.) Masonry, Communism (Never existed in a nation), Satan and Cabals - POOF you get the Catholic (or Romano-Brutish if you know history) Empire agenda seen in promoting Timothy Mathews' book below.

"The Frankfurt School were a group of Marxist Jewish intellectuals at Frankfurt University in the 1920-1930's. (They emigrated to NYC after Hitler came to power.) They included Max Horkheimer, Theodor W. Adorno, Herbert Marcuse & Erich Fromm, and were responsible for the "New Left" and feminism. Financed by Jewish millionaire Felix Weill, they were instrumental in the degradation of Western society according to the long-term cabalist Jewish (Satanist) plan. The connection between Communism and Judaism is the Cabala, i.e. Freemasonry.

The Communist Jewish thinkers described in Timothy Mathew's "The Frankfurt School: Conspiracy to Corrupt" (Catholic Insight, March 2009) are largely responsible for the degradation of modern Western culture. This is irrefutable proof that we have been inducted into a satanic cult whose aim is to pervert, enslave and exploit humanity."

- See more at: henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-...sthash.h5lfhN9G.dpuf

There is nothing "irrefutable" or "proof" in running some half-baked old Aryan ideas founded on flawed academics and the Houston Stewart Chamberlain school of thinking - it is obviously exactly what it is - Rabble-rousing racism. But if he used the Halakah as an argument he would have some basis to make us concerned about our bent or hype on Holocaust history. That is OK and we all should look further into other genocides and get Hollywood to do movies about those genocides in whatever century you choose to mention.

Did you know the Black Plague was intentionally ramped out to kill hundreds of millions of people when the whole of the world's population was not much more than single digit hundreds of millions? Yes, I have proof of this over a century in the Americas and confessions from the likes of Winston Churchill about the Flagellant crusade against ghetto dwellers. He also was culpable in his term as Colonial Secretary over Mesopotamia.

Like on your Opium wars thread quackery, I miss one single word, that gives the entire kosher story context.
The word is Jews, that is missing.

Ironic, you peddle "truth" by jew Makow, who points out crimes of his fellow jews, but he fails to mention they are all jews.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 01:29 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 05:17 #1867

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear O

Did you take some whiffs of the hallucinogens your namesake is archaeologically proven to have inspired the lies they told?

I do not (!!!) promote Makow and what I wrote was a scathing attack on his ilk - but also yours. I pointed out there are no real Jews and addressed your racism too. I will repeat what I wrote again and underline the word Jew you seem to say was missing. I am also underlining the word that applies to Makow - more than some other general words that apply generally to people who do no research.

I also know if there is something on the Opium Wars I put here - it is high class referenced. No need to invent boogeymen or make up stories like most idiots and racists.

The extent to which boogeymen control the minds of people includes the racist agenda and misogynists claiming "The debil made em do it!" Such abject stupidity does this world about as much good as the 72 virgins dogma, but those who sell it are doing box office business in book sales it seems. Throw in some ambiguous words including Zionist and Jew (There is no such race and it is Aryan politics or religion; it is all white people if you actually study things like Genetics.) Masonry, Communism (Never existed in a nation), Satan and Cabals - POOF you get the Catholic (or Romano-Brutish if you know history) Empire agenda seen in promoting Timothy Mathews' book below.

There are two and more sides to really big issues - and some of those sides may seem ludicrous - it serves no good purpose to get emotional and fly off based on brainwashed ideology. Most people think the Rothschilds are Jews but the people of Israel threw these Benjaminites out of their land on at least two occasions. It was no diaspora forced by an outsider as you are told. You really MUST read the Halakah to see who is responsible for the Holocaust, and then you will see Hitler the Rothschild bastard once re-moved is even more guilty. But he did try to free the people in his concentration camps more than once - and the rest of the world did not open their borders.

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com.au/2004/03/adolph-hitler-jew.html

Jeff Rense tells us about a 30 year lie hiding the Allied assistance in Stalin's Gulags, torture and genocides. His sources are impeccable and FDR is guilty of more than this. Never has there been more lives given for so little by so few, It could be said FDR was the only person who wanted to give all of western Europe to the worst genocidal maniac of recent history. Churchill was frozen out at Yalta. But Churchill does not have clean hands in the matter either.

www.rense.com/general47/butch.htm
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 08:50 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 09:30 #1868

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
You can really fuck off with semantics.

The guys who wreck this world are jews, in Banking, Media and Natural sciences.
all of them follow a lunatic plan, do nepotism and simply mentally insane.

Anyway, how is your clap trap related to the question of no evidence at all for "holocaust"?
Its a lie, a brazen, ridiculous lie, and the jews do what they always do, they persecute those who say it is a lie.

It is duly noted, you peddle new agey pseudo trash, long winded nonsense, enriched with political correctness and buzz words.
You may be able to deceive someone with it, not me.
I punched a hole in a wall and escaped being gassed
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.de/2016/01/i-punched-hole-in-wall-and-escaped.html?zx=58c95670866fa707

:facepalm:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 09:33 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 16:31 #1869

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Oracle wrote:
You can really go away with semantics.

The guys who wreck this world are jews, in Banking, Media and Natural sciences.
all of them follow a lunatic plan, do nepotism and simply mentally insane.

Anyway, how is your clap trap related to the question of no evidence at all for "holocaust"?
Its a lie, a brazen, ridiculous lie, and the jews do what they always do, they persecute those who say it is a lie.

It is duly noted, you peddle new agey pseudo trash, long winded nonsense, enriched with political correctness and buzz words.
You may be able to deceive someone with it, not me.
I punched a hole in a wall and escaped being gassed
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.de/2016/01/i-punched-hole-in-wall-and-escaped.html?zx=58c95670866fa707

:facepalm:

Dear O

You do not know what a Jew is. The people who are able and who work to build fortunes do seem to have those fortunes over long eras of time. I study them and have more FACTS than any person out there - Jim Marrs (no great human or humanist) acknowledged this and found additional proofs - we shared research. He writes appeals to ignorance because it makes money. The ignorant who buy his, Makow's, or Icke and many who you think have some idea about what they talk about, are all deranged , deluded or brainwashed. Some are like Fritz Springmeier, Tom Horn, Chick and mere pulpit-pounders and then there are long winded truly devious and massively deceptive efforts like the Gospels. There are denominations who accept no Bible other than the KJV crap -also known as the Bacon Bible. Now if you can support KJ who was a major murdering fool with fears of all manner who killed eight scribes who would not write what he wanted - does that make you a Christian? Does it make him G-d?

My research and voice has been effective in pealing back the lies of Empire - and many or even most worldwide scholars now are saying the whole Gospel was a lie - to blame your Jews. You can choose to learn or you can choose to continue to support lies and racism, hatred and women-hating. But the facts are simple and now available.

Your semantics and word play about New Age or how you KNOW something are now exposed too. Others who say similar things and somehow are women (who have suffered even more than those you think are Jews) or think they are Christians are also exposed - and have no excuse for their hatred and myopia.

But when you say there is no evidence for a Holocaust YOU are worse than ignorant - far worse! If you were to say there are worse genocides and the hype about the Holocaust is way overdone - that would be true.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 16:37 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 17:11 #1870

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
There is no scientific evidence for the so called ''Holocaust'' and the supposed mass Gassing or extermination of Jews though. It's all based on atrocity propaganda that's stuck to this day. Why enforce draconian anti-free speech laws that forbid the questioning of history or open debate in many countries, why imprison historians who publish their own research that debunks the ''Holocaust? It all stinks, and you've got to be pretty thick not to at least smell a rat too, either that or totally dishonest. Truth does not fear investigation or the closest scrutiny, only lies have something to fear and hide, and only a lie jails opinions.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 17:30 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 18:00 #1871

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear Z

You can run around denying the facts we have all seen or have heard guilty parties confess to.

It only makes you look worse than you probably are.

I see you sincerely are disturbed by the hype and lies which lay blame on just the German wartime personnel. I empathize with their situation and the propaganda they have and are suffering.

I hope some day you will get around to examination of who is really to blame, and ask people to look in their mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 18:16 #1872

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
Yeah whatever ''Robert''. One day you may wake up from your deep sleep or your comma. I doubt it though.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 18:18 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 18:20 #1873

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Sure, you have some facts you love masturbating about or over. They are only as important as partial facts can be.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 19:41 #1874

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
May I ask Robert, are you Jewish by any chance?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 19:51 #1875

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
All white people are the same race. YOU are therefore asking about either religion or politics. Which is it you are interested in learning about?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 20:19 #1876

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
Robert Baird wrote:
All white people are the same race.
Really?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 20:54 #1877

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Absolute fact!!! And most researchers say we all come from Africa. I differ with the recent OUT OF AFRICA theory and I am more in line with many exoduses of people therefrom with a possibility of many different hominid sources such as Alan Thorne was truing to prove with AMS technology.

Look it up - we have great advances in DNA mapping and some day we may even learn the full HISTORY BOOK IN OUR GENES which the father of the Human Genome Project told us about a few years ago. Do not buy the Christian nonsense from Robert Jones University about our junk DNA having Aramaic verses from their scripture - however.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 21:02 #1878

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3137
  • Likes received: 1591
Robert Baird wrote:
All white people are the same race. YOU are therefore asking about either religion or politics. Which is it you are interested in learning about?

Someone asked you a question in post 1874 above.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 21:02 #1879

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
Robert Baird wrote:
Absolute fact!!! And most researchers say we all come from Africa. I differ with the recent OUT OF AFRICA theory and I am more in line with many exoduses of people therefrom with a possibility of many different hominid sources such as Alan Thorne was truing to prove with AMS technology.

Look it up - we have great advances in DNA mapping and some day we may even learn the full HISTORY BOOK IN OUR GENES which the father of the Human Genome Project told us about a few years ago. Do not buy the Christian nonsense from Robert Jones University about our junk DNA having Aramaic verses from their scripture - however.

I think that there is a huge difference between an "absolute fact" and an informed opinion.
I struggle to see the connection with someone of a Nordic appearance and someone of an
Irish Gypsy appearance being the of the same race notwithstanding the fact that there is very little inter
breeding with Gypsy races.

It is disrespectful to say to someone from Sri Lanka that they are the same race as someone from
Pakistan simply because to some they look similar. In fact some Sri Lankans are of a different race
within themselves.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 21:21 #1880

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Robert Baird wrote:
All white people are the same race. YOU are therefore asking about either religion or politics. Which is it you are interested in learning about?

This was my answer and I await a reply.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Holocaust: What A LIE!5.22Monday, 06 January 2020
MH17 & The Holocaust5.16Wednesday, 23 March 2016
[excerpt of] The Holocaust5.16Sunday, 16 October 2016
Holocaust Deniers: Why Would They Lie.5.16Monday, 12 October 2015
why can't anyone talk about the holocaust?5.16Sunday, 26 March 2017
21 more questions regarding the holocaust5.16Saturday, 03 February 2018
No Nazi was ever a holocaust denier5.1Sunday, 20 November 2016
The Holocaust Issue Settled.5.1Tuesday, 04 July 2017
How Holocaust Denial Works5.1Saturday, 13 January 2018
The Holocaust Cult, Revisited.5.1Saturday, 13 August 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.