Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 21:26 #1881

• Robert Baird
hokuspokus wrote:
Robert Baird wrote:
Absolute fact!!! And most researchers say we all come from Africa. I differ with the recent OUT OF AFRICA theory and I am more in line with many exoduses of people therefrom with a possibility of many different hominid sources such as Alan Thorne was truing to prove with AMS technology.

Look it up - we have great advances in DNA mapping and some day we may even learn the full HISTORY BOOK IN OUR GENES which the father of the Human Genome Project told us about a few years ago. Do not buy the Christian nonsense from Robert Jones University about our junk DNA having Aramaic verses from their scripture - however.

I think that there is a huge difference between an "absolute fact" and an informed opinion.
I struggle to see the connection with someone of a Nordic appearance and someone of an
Irish Gypsy appearance being the of the same race notwithstanding the fact that there is very little inter
breeding with Gypsy races.

It is disrespectful to say to someone from Sri Lanka that they are the same race as someone from
Pakistan simply because to some they look similar. In fact some Sri Lankans are of a different race
within themselves.

Sri Lankans are a little mysterious as are the Roma - but yes, they are not a separate race. You confuse race and culture or religion and politics - the very things which create racism and hatred, war and misogyny. It is certainly not respectful when I say such things are what they are - idiocy and worse. I do not respect racism or any other mind control from any aspect of the paradigm.

The Dravidians of Sri Lanka or Tamil fighters still are under racist attack and Hitler did the same or more to the gypsies or Roma and Romuva who include many polish people.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 21:28 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 21:43 #1882

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Robert Baird wrote:
Robert Baird wrote:
All white people are the same race. YOU are therefore asking about either religion or politics. Which is it you are interested in learning about?

This was my answer and I await a reply.

So you're saying there is no difference between a jew and a white person?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 22:04 #1883

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Robert Baird wrote:
All white people are the same race. YOU are therefore asking about either religion or politics. Which is it you are interested in learning about?

Are you saying you think Jews are white people? I don't think they are. Histrionically Jews are known to be hostile towards White Civilization.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, rodin

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 22:39 #1884

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jews - whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi - are bred from birth to fear loathe and hate all non-Jews.

White European Christians have faced the brunt of the hate because they were unfortunate enough to have Jews decide to co-habit with them.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, rodin

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 22:41 #1885

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Like on your Opium wars thread quackery, I miss one single word, that gives the entire kosher story context.
The word is Jews, that is missing.

Ironic, you peddle "truth" by jew Makow, who points out crimes of his fellow jews, but he fails to mention they are all jews.

Oracle wrote:
You can really go away with semantics.

The guys who wreck this world are jews, in Banking, Media and Natural sciences.
all of them follow a lunatic plan, do nepotism and simply mentally insane.

Anyway, how is your clap trap related to the question of no evidence at all for "holocaust"?
Its a lie, a brazen, ridiculous lie, and the jews do what they always do, they persecute those who say it is a lie.

It is duly noted, you peddle new agey pseudo trash, long winded nonsense, enriched with political correctness and buzz words.
You may be able to deceive someone with it, not me.
I punched a hole in a wall and escaped being gassed
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.de/2016/01/i-punched-hole-in-wall-and-escaped.html?zx=58c95670866fa707

:facepalm:

Video by the Swiss sovereign Heinz Christian Tobler.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2016 23:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 22:45 #1886

• peacenik
  • Immortal
So.......what say you, Robert Baird? :umm:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 23:07 #1887

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Welcome back all. :up:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 02:43 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 23:11 #1888

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Orangeaid wrote:
Jews - whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi - are bred from birth to fear loathe and hate all non-Jews.

White European Christians have faced the brunt of the hate because they were unfortunate enough to have Jews decide to co-habit with them.

Welcome back you window licking buffoon :D

Seems you banged your head when you fell off the window, hmmm maybe not, same shit different day :larf: :iitm:

The Holocaust 16 Jan 2016 23:16 #1889

• Robert Baird
Yes, repetition of NONsense went a long way in the time running up to Hitler (a Jew if you know what an elite Jew is).

It was based on linguistic scholarship and erroneous impressions of genetics - all disproven. There was an element of truth in the stuff - for sure. Study it to find the parts which are true and you will know better why the Halakah worked for the benefit of those elites as did the Bible they wrote and gave themselves the monopoly on usury.

I have mentioned these things to all the cretins spouting nonsense before.

So here is a starting point in understanding the power of linguistic or semiotic memes and icons used by Hitler and others for millennia before the recent NPL or NLP. It addresses why people began fighting over whose god is right and which nation of people are the ÈchosenÈ ones.

The White Goddess by Robert Graves is second only to The Golden Bough in my estimation, when seeking the major memes and icons in our cultures. It is available for free on line.

He makes a good point about totemic clan symbology evolving into competitive battles between adherents who sought to make their god more powerful than any other g_d. Such battles continue with ever-present drum beats and ludicrous assertions to the present.

"Conquering gods their titles take From the foes they captive make, and that to know the name of a deity at any given place or period, is far less important than to know the nature of the sacrifices that he or she was then offered. The powers of the gods were continuously being redefined. The Greek god Apollo, for instance, seems to have begun as the Demon of a Mouse-fraternity in pre-Aryan totemistic Europe: he gradually rose in divine rank by force of arms, blackmail and fraud until he became the patron of Music, Poetry and the Arts and finally, in some regions at least, ousted his 'father' Zeus from the Sovereignty of the Universe by identifying himself with Belinus the intellectual God of Light. Jehovah, the God of the Jews, has a still more complex history."

Belinus, the Keltoi g_d Bel, and the Phoenician Ba'al of Ba'albek (The city of Ba'al) goes back a long time. Maybe before the Giza monuments. When there were no vowels in many scripts these gods all are one as is Byblos in many areas including the Tower of Babel and the Bible.

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 04:07 #1890

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Welcome back you window licking buffoon :D

Seems you banged your head when you fell off the window, hmmm maybe not, same shit different day :larf: :iitm:
This is "diversity of views" is it Nov? Is this type of commentary in line with "forum ethos"?

I think not. It is pure and simple abuse by a poster who hates the truth being spoken.

Is this behaviour expected to continue to be tolerated on this forum?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 04:46 #1891

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Zorro wrote:
May I ask Robert, are you Jewish by any chance?

I was gonna ask the windup and BS merchant "Robert BT Baird" exactly the same question, additionally to those he always escaped by changing to a new sock.

This guy is text book shill, utterly moronic, and he counts on short term memory. I do not have it..
I am a good observer, and he has made one mistake after the other, because his self perceived jewish superiority always betrays him. :cool:

Jews can't help but to over do it again and again, they never learn which will be the nail in their coffin.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 05:48 #1892

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I thought Robert Baird was BT long ago.

It's obvious.

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 07:06 #1893

• Robert Baird
Kristallnacht revived, eh?

Are your knuckles worn out yet, from all the dragging across the pavement?

When you address a fact I will be shocked. This thread is off my watch list.

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 07:16 #1894

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
17 Jan 2016 05:48

Goodness me! Is it that time already?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 07:43 #1895

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Actually it's not that obvious to me - I don't see them as the same person ......
This RB guy mainly posts (copy and paste ) from his own website - with long very pseudo 'intellectual ' crap that never takes the reader to the right conclusions - he's a massive reams of obfuscation, designed to mislead

www.theparacast.com/forum/forums/the-ufo-forum.13/
vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Robert-Baird
earlywritings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1935
postflaviana.org/community/index.php?forums/literature.5/

and his own website which he mirrors here -

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1580-On-Your-feet-or-On-your-knees
truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/66267-on-your-feet-or-on-your-knees.html#189620

my Thankyou's being tongue in cheek .

BT is nothing like this - he blathers on granted but not as bloated or ' distinctive',as Baird 's extensive ramblings .
Baird professes himself to be an OTT occultist sage of some type BT would rather be intimate with Satan than Santa - they do have a lot in common as well as believing all the msm / text book lies about AH and the HolyHoax. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, peacenik, hokuspokus

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 07:49 #1896

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
rodin wrote:
17 Jan 2016 05:48

Goodness me! Is it that time already?

a decade has gone by in a flash :cool2:

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 10:53 #1897

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Kristallnacht revived, eh?

Are your knuckles worn out yet, from all the dragging across the pavement?

When you address a fact I will be shocked. This thread is off my watch list.

:right: 'Crystal Night' 1938: The great Anti-German spectacle

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 12:32 #1898

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Lizzy wrote:
Actually it's not that obvious to me - I don't see them as the same person ......
This RB guy mainly posts (copy and paste ) from his own website - with long very pseudo 'intellectual ' crap that never takes the reader to the right conclusions - he's a massive reams of obfuscation, designed to mislead

BT is nothing like this - he blathers on granted but not as bloated or ' distinctive',as Baird 's extensive ramblings .
Baird professes himself to be an OTT occultist sage of some type BT would rather be intimate with Satan than Santa - they do have a lot in common as well as believing all the msm / text book lies about AH and the HolyHoax. :hahano:

The content he posts is kosher conspiracy theory of the type Rebbe Wicked, he could copy it from dozens of kosher shill sites.
Its about the little details that slip him, eg like being gypsy or so. You just need a good memory what BT posted.
I have this memory for details. :)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The Holocaust 17 Jan 2016 21:19 #1899

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Lizzy wrote:

:thumbup: That's the best description yet of Robert Baird and his method of operation on this forum, Thanks for that post liz. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 21:29 by peacenik.

The Holocaust 18 Jan 2016 07:42 #1900

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Robert Baird was on VC but got banned.

A poster on that forum described him as "a spamming old fart of a qunt mate".

"Supposed author but I doubt he was the real deal ... He was pretty stupid .... Couldn't debate .... Just evaded and trolled".
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 07:45 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI