Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 09 Feb 2016 17:31 #1921

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
Cinta,

By posting that info, does this mean you have doubts about the official holocaust narrative?


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 09 Feb 2016 22:05 #1922

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Voltaire wrote:
Cinta,

By posting that info, does this mean you have doubts about the official holocaust narrative?

Yes thats right Voltaire,but I have already expressed these doubts a few times here on TZ
After reading comments,and watching a few video's my eyes were opened
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=1780#176221

I don't believe anymore that there were 6 million people killed,or gassed simply because it's no possible,
I have not become a revisionist,and I do not agree with the motivation of The National Socialist regime
of depriving people from their freedom and putting them in camps simply because they did not qualify
as healthy Aryans,or the way Hitler has invaded neighbouring countries such as my own.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Holocaust 09 Feb 2016 22:27 #1923

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
Thank you Cinta

About the holocaust we can agree that 6 m were not exterminated.

Regarding NSDAP racial policy and German military strategy to secure its integrity after Britian and France declared war, is not the subject of this thread. A good place for this discussion is the What if everything you were taught about WW2 was a lie.

In your understanding was there a German plan to kill jews by any means simply because they were jewish?


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 01:38 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 01:35 #1924

Cinta wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Cinta,

By posting that info, does this mean you have doubts about the official holocaust narrative?

Yes thats right Voltaire,but I have already expressed these doubts a few times here on TZ
After reading comments,and watching a few video's my eyes were opened
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=1780#176221

I don't believe anymore that there were 6 million people killed,or gassed simply because it's no possible,
I have not become a revisionist,and I do not agree with the motivation of The National Socialist regime
of depriving people from their freedom and putting them in camps simply because they did not qualify
as healthy Aryans,or the way Hitler has invaded neighbouring countries such as my own.

Well it's good you're open minded enough to doubt the so called ''Holocaust'', and to also admit you doubt it. Another thing to consider now is why many of these people were put in camps in the first place. It was mainly down to the spread of Communism throughout Europe, Communists were declared enemies of the state, and it's a fact Jews were well known for being Communist revolutionaries (often violent), they were over-represented in the Communist parties and as partisans. Remember too that not every camp was a labour camp either, some were transit camps, and set up as part of the transfer agreement to move Jews out of Germany. The so called ''Gas Chambers'' were delousing rooms, due to a severe typhus epidemic. Typhus is a severe and life threatening illness caused by the infection of the Rickettsia bacteria. The Rickettsia bacteria is carried by body lice, ticks, fleas and such. Cyclone B was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide, which was used to kill the ticks and mites which cause Typhus. Cyclone B was never used to gas anybody, neither is there any evidence that suggests so either. No extermination plan was ever found.That's because one never existed in the first place. Such a plot to kill so many people would need extensive planning. Most of the people in these camps died due to the intensive and extensive Allied bombing of Germany, which eventually brought Germany to a stand still. Medicine and food to the camps, and many other parts of Germany were completely cut off as a result
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 01:59 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 06:06 #1925

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
You have to wonder if the camps were a way of getting Jews away from the real holocaust, firebombing of cities.

Problem, reaction, solution applies on multi levels
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 13:14 #1926

I don't believe the various types of camps were set up to protect or move Jews away from the firebombing or the terror bombing of German cities. It's certainly safe to say though they knew Jews were moving out of German cities en masse, but I don't think this was a deliberate plan or set up as a prelude to the devastating allied bombing campaign. I've no doubts it was a major factor in their decision to do so though. Many people did also die in these camps for various different reasons remember, mainly from disease or malnutrition, due to supplies being cut off towards the end of the war (because of the Allied bombing campaign). Though nobody seems to know the real number of deaths in these camps? If they were a ploy or deliberate set up to protect or save Jews from the bombing campaign or from any pending danger, as you are suggesting, then they appear to have done a lousy job of doing so..

My point obviously being I don't think the National Socialists were in on some secret plot to kill their own people while saving the Jews. Which is what you seem to be suggesting? Or am I mistaken?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 13:43 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 13:40 #1927

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
You can lead a rabid anti-semite to reason, but you can't make them drink it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 13:49 #1928

Shut up and go away with your pathetic pay per post one liners. Nobody is listening. You uninteresting and mundane little man.

Questioning so called unquestionable ''Historical events'' or any part of history is NOT ''anti-semitism'' or ''hate speech'', as some of you fragile minded individuals keep trying to suggest..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 13:50 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Grolongo

The Holocaust 10 Feb 2016 16:31 #1929

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Nothing to see here.
WW2 was a breeze.
Nobody killed, by anyone.
Especially not Jews.
They had it easy.
FFS lads, the Axis lost that war.
Get over it.
None of us were born then, why bother now?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 14 Feb 2016 18:53 #1930

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066




This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust - Rapper offends Jews 21 Feb 2016 19:19 #1931

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
Black Rapper 's lyrics suggest the Holohoax is a Hoax. Oh My
Rapper B.o.B’s New Song Invoking Antisemitism, Holocaust Denial Has Jewish Group ‘Deeply Troubled’

It must be serious then.
A Jewish human rights organization expressed concern on Wednesday over a new song by a popular US rapper that includes lyrics promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories and cites a Holocaust denier, The Algemeiner has learned.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was responding to Tuesday’s release of B.o.B’s “Flatline,” the lyrics of which include: “But before you try to curve it, do your research on David Irving; Stalin was way worse than Hitler, That’s why the POTUS gotta wear a Kippa.”

Irving is a historian who has questioned the existence of the Nazi gas chambers during World War II.

ADL CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt issued a statement saying that though it is unclear whether the rapper intended for the lyrics to be “taken seriously,” it is “nonetheless troubling that B.o.B seems to have given new life to the antisemitic conspiracy theory of Jewish control of the US government, while handing a free publicity gift to the notorious Holocaust denier, David Irving.”

“His lyrics are irresponsible and could potentially promote antisemitic beliefs,” Greenblatt added, “especially in those people who might already be infected by such notions.”

The ADL noted that the song was quickly removed from the Internet, seeing this as a “positive first step to acknowledging a mistake here, but it is not nearly enough. We hope that B.o.B will find a way to communicate clearly to his fans that Holocaust denial is unacceptable and that he will apologize for invoking the age-old conspiracy theory about Jewish control of the government.”

Gotta love these jews, they have a purpose which Europeans seem to lack.



www.algemeiner.com/2016/01/27/rapper-b-o-bs-new-song-invoking-antisemitism-holocaust-denial-has-jewish-group


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 21 Feb 2016 20:12 #1932

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
GMP wrote:
Nothing to see here.
WW2 was a breeze.
Nobody killed, by anyone.
Especially not Jews.
They had it easy.
FFS lads, the Axis lost that war.
Get over it.
None of us were born then, why bother now?


Ting is. No one is claiming that no one died . Are they?.
Ting is. Peoples is claiming an exaggeration for nefarious reasons.
And why are you suggesting that everyone should "get over it" now
that the truth is getting closer ? :ponda:
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2016 20:13 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Voltaire

The Holocaust 21 Feb 2016 21:02 #1933

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
At the time when I was contributing to the dif pit, before I came to TZ,
the HOLOCAUST battle cry of the dif pit gate keeper hasbara trolls was:



"WHO CARES! GET OVER IT!"



Meanwhile they banned most of the self-thinking members, purged,
hid and/or deleted the relevant threads on this subject.


Thanks for reminding me, hokuspokus.


:thumbup:


:right: TOPIC: DIF PIT

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 21 Feb 2016 21:32 #1934

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7468
  • Likes received: 1596
hokuspokus wrote:

Ting is. No one is claiming that no one died.
"Ting" is, they do.

The naztalgic Hitler fanboys and -girls here are clinging to "no document, so didn't happen". They reject the obviously faked "witness" accounts but suddeny when it fits their propaganda stance they are embraced as "proof" that those holiday camps were "actually not that bad" and when the targeted suffering of normal innocent ordinary jewish people is pointed out, the page quickly is turned to "Dresden" and "Hamburg" like it's some Holocaust Competition of Non Sequiturs.

To what you say below; that marks the difference between a dumb denier and a researching revisionist.

Pity the former seems the dominant force around here. Truth claimers, unable to handle relevant questions, hindering their "All the forces used propaganda but Dolfy H. was an honest man leading a noble regime"-dream.
Ting is. Peoples is claiming an exaggeration for nefarious reasons.
And why are you suggesting that everyone should "get over it" now
that the truth is getting closer ? :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2016 21:38 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Holocaust 21 Feb 2016 23:40 #1935

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
Please gaia,

Do not keep us in suspense.

Post the evidence that Germans deliberately killed jews, just for being jews during the period 1939-1945.


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2016 23:41 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 22 Feb 2016 00:23 #1936

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7468
  • Likes received: 1596
Voltaire wrote:
Please gaia,

Do not keep us in suspense.

Post the evidence that Germans deliberately killed jews, just for being jews during the period 1939-1945.

If the narrative of the nazis hating the jews specifically were bad, why did they specifically kidnap them from the occupied countries...?

Mein Kampf is clear enough too. Not having a document on the destruction is also no proof "nothing happened".

The problem arises when people take comfort in a story, if that's Yad Vashems or Dennis Wise's, doesn't matter.

The rest of my arguments and questions still stand untouched on the previous page.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 22 Feb 2016 00:31 #1937

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
No Forensic Evidence then?
Rhetoric is not proof.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 22 Feb 2016 00:46 #1938

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7468
  • Likes received: 1596
Voltaire wrote:
No Forensic Evidence then?
Rhetoric is not proof.
The people are gone. I've stated the options for what could have happened to them. No reactions however.

This nihilist truth claiming that "well; then just nothing happened" is harmful to any serious investigation.

Not to mention the fact that kidnapping hundreds of thousands of people, forcing them to work for your filthy regime and letting them die of starvation and/or typhus is evil.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 22 Feb 2016 01:05 #1939

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3532
  • Likes received: 2113
Why was your first post in this thread in the vein of someone who favoured the revisionist camp? Posting loads of revisionist links.

Again- please prove the intention of Germans to kill jews for being jews. Yes I know. It is rather repetitive. So to spice up the thread - feel free to appeal to emotion, name call, avoid answering my question, whatever forum members like you do when "nazis" have entered the discussion.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Holocaust 22 Feb 2016 01:53 #1940

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7468
  • Likes received: 1596
Voltaire wrote:
Why was your first post in this thread in the vein of someone who favoured the revisionist camp? Posting loads of revisionist links.

Because I wanted to highlight good work by others, the start of every research publication.

It is the difference between the naztalgic collectivist denier and the open interested revisionist that is my poiny of concern.
Again- please prove the intention of Germans to kill jews for being jews. Yes I know. It is rather repetitive. So to spice up the thread - feel free to appeal to emotion, name call, avoid answering my question, whatever forum members like you do when "nazis" have entered the discussion.

The selection of purely jews (of all ages, including grandma and babies) to concentrate in camps makes no sense if "labour" was the motive. It makes sense if you want to cleanse the occupied countries of jews because you dislike them so much.

The nazi doctrine has never made it a secret that jews and other "Untermenschen" should have no place in their "noble" Reich.

That people who are semi-awake for the propaganda by others consciously look away when nazi propagamda is discussed is the real enemy of truth seeking and no better than similar shills defending other silly stories, like The Holocaust Story.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Holocaust: What A LIE!5.19Monday, 06 January 2020
why can't anyone talk about the holocaust?5.13Sunday, 26 March 2017
Holocaust Deniers: Why Would They Lie.5.13Monday, 12 October 2015
21 more questions regarding the holocaust5.13Saturday, 03 February 2018
MH17 & The Holocaust5.13Wednesday, 23 March 2016
[excerpt of] The Holocaust5.13Sunday, 16 October 2016
Holocaust Denial is a Hoax!5.07Tuesday, 13 June 2017
How Holocaust Denial Works5.07Saturday, 13 January 2018
1st World War, 1st Christian Holocaust5.07Monday, 29 February 2016
The Holocaust Issue Settled.5.07Tuesday, 04 July 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.