Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 16:52 #3001

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
Corpses need weathering just as wood does, stack em up under the eaves of the barracks and let them dry out over winter. You have to get rid of the 60% weight of water that the human body contains.

Failing the time to do this - how much fuel is needed to cause rotting corpses to fuel their own immolation?

Again
Eight years ago, a medical institute in Memphis, Tennessee, agreed to provide Pope with some of its donated bodies and she began her unusual mission. To date she has made use of about 30 whole corpses and various additional body parts.

So what happens after they light the fire? “A human limb burns a little like a tree branch,” says John DeHaan, a fire investigator at Fire-Ex Forensics in Vallejo, California, who works with Pope. First, he says, the thin outer layers of skin fry and begin to peel off as the flames dance across their surface. Then, after around 5 minutes, the thicker dermal layer of skin shrinks and begins to split, allowing the underlying yellow fat to leak out.

“That’s when the fire gets most interesting,” says DeHaan. Body fat can make a good fuel source, but it needs material such as clothing or charred wood to act as a wick. Like that in a wax candle, a wick absorbs the fat and pulls it into the flame, where it is vapourised, so enabling it to burn.

Assuming there is sufficient wick material, the body can sustain its own fire for around 7 hours. During this time, the heat causes muscles to dry out and contract, making the limbs move and sometimes adopt characteristic postures (see illustrations). Bone takes longer to burn, so by the end the skeleton is usually laid bare like a charred anatomical model, coated in the greasy residue of burned flesh.

disinfo.com/2009/05/exactly-how-does-the-human-body-burn/

Have you got your immigrant arse out of my country yet?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 16:54 #3002

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
How much fuel Bobby know it all?

edit - whether i am an immigrant has nothing to do with this topic unless immigrants burn more efficiently than native jews brits

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 17:01 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:05 #3003

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
How much fuel Bobby know it all?

edit - whether i am an immigrant has nothing to do with this topic unless immigrants burn more efficiently than native jews brits

Just enough fuel to ignite the bodies, apparently wood brush was used soaked in petrol.

I already posted you a quote from an article that explains how the decomposing bodies were burned. Once the pyre is alight, the bodies are the fuel.

How much petrol was poured onto the wood brush to start the cremation process I don't know. How much would you use?

The holocaust is related to immigration, and you're a holocaust denier, and an immigrant. Why don't you migrate to Poland and go about yelling at Jews. You could stand outside Auschwitz and call them all hoaxers as they pass you by....I'm sure you would not even say boo!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 17:13 by Frothy. Reason: Kinky boots likes it

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:20 #3004

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
well how much is important in that germany was fighting a war and had vehicles which needed fuel. Thus fuel allocation for burning dead jews, roma, homos (blah blah) is a crucial consideration.

So how much fuel is necessary (by now on CODOH you have received a note requring you to answer mny specific question)

Unfortunately here you get away with BS because there is no discipline

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Roastie

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:33 #3005

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I already told you that I don't know how much fuel was used to ignite the funeral pyres, that's my answer.

How much fuel was used to burn the typhus victims in the 52 crems bakery ovens, at Auschwitz?

How many prisoners bakers died of typhus each day?

I've asked that question over and over, no answer, no discipline....eh migrant?

Get out of my country.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 17:40 by Frothy. Reason: Kinky boots likes it

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:42 #3006

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
not sure why i have to answer a question about typhus victims per day

witter on (expletive deleted)

Truth is anti-semitic

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:45 #3007

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
However the fact that you cannot answer the fuel question means you should stop pushing your argument about self combusting half rotted corpses Do you agree? If not why?

Truth is anti-semitic

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 17:47 #3008

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
Great new documentary Probing the Holocaust released end of last year. Can be downloaded and watched here.

There is no escape, Frothy Troll. You can spam the thread, but this documentary is showing excellent points about the other camps of the "Holocaust Story".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Lux Interior, Roastie

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 18:04 #3009

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Migrant
However the fact that you cannot answer the fuel question means you should stop pushing your argument about self combusting half rotted corpses Do you agree? If not why?
I didn't say the corpses were self combusting. I said they provide their own fuel once ignited.

How much fuel the Nazis used for that, that's up to them, perhaps they used different amounts depending on the weather or who was doing it. Just because I can't say how much fuel to start fires was used because I don't know, perhaps it's not even recorded. That does not mean that the process did not occur, nor that I should not mention the testimony that provides the other details, just because the amount of fuel used is not given.

They poured some petrol on the wood brush, is as much as I know about that particular issue regarding the fuel,

As I say, people should stop pushing the typhus death cremation holocaust deniers narrative in such case, because if they can not state how much fuel was used to ignite the crems for that purpose, or how many typhus deaths there was per day at Auschwitz, then they should stop pushing that narrative. touche.

Btw just like a typical holocaust denier you're good at asking questions but useless at answering them.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 18:31 by Frothy. Reason: Kinky boots likes it

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 18:07 #3010

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Great new documentary Probing the Holocaust released end of last year. Can be downloaded and watched here.

There is no escape, Frothy Troll. You can spam the thread, but this documentary is showing excellent points about the other camps of the "Holocaust Story".

Fuck off and make your own holocaust thread, simples .I promise not to post on it,

:thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 18:08 by Frothy. Reason: Kinky boots likes it

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 18:12 #3011

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I think someone is getting tense.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 18:27 #3012

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
I think someone is getting tense.

I think quite a few have nothing left to argue.

How much petrol was used to lite a fire.... :facepalm:

After years and years of holocaust deniers doing their best to debunk it, it's still intact, believed by the general public, and nearly all educated historians who have looked into it.

It's a reflection of the facts.

For example a poll in the US showed that most people asked did not believe the official 9/11 government narrative. So people do use their own brains. And if they thought the holocaust was a lie, they would say so, and so would 99,9999999999 of educated historians who have looked into it.

Don;t you comprehend that your failure to debunk the holocaust has done nothing but further supported it?

People on CODOH or white power websites and forums are only convincing themselves of what they already believe. Most of them happen to dislike Jews, or yell hoax at anything.

The cranky shit that some of you come out with is a sort of mental illness. ''The gas chambers were delousing chambers''....followed by ''The gas chambers didn't have seals on the doors''.

Without even taking a second to glimpse into what this means, lol, that the delousing chambers had no seals on the doors... :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 18:35 by Frothy. Reason: Kinky boots likes it

The Holocaust 07 Feb 2018 23:48 #3013

• Flare
Bobby... you're making something out of nothing.

The whole Holocaust story is nonsense and outright impossible.

The camps were labour camps for the while the war lasted.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 00:55 #3014

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Bobby cant answer the question - how much fuel was required to cause bodies to burn with their own body fat as fuel, and yet he continues to hypothosise on outdoor cremations. Also where did this fuel come from. If timber, what size labour force was required to harvest it and over what time period.

No quantity, no verifiable outdoor cremations.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 00:56 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 08:29 #3015

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Bobby Batter wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Fuck off and make your own holocaust thread, simples .I promise not to post on it,

:thumbup:

Over to you Gaia, keep spacca to their promise and get this pile of hasbara shite dropped down the charts into the pit of meh.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 11:15 #3016

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Captain Israel needs to take the meds and get back into his behavioural management classes to help him interact with others despite his Aspergers :hahano:

Is the twat saying Germany poured petrol on wood in outside crematoria or pyres or something?

Germany had major oil shortage issues and has no natural oil reserves. It's why auschwitz was chosen as the major labour camp for the defence industry built around it as it was near polands coal fields and Germany was developing / using technology to turn coal into gas

And the twat thinks in that environment they'd waste fuel to BBQ kikes when they were outnumbered 5:1 as the West failed to heed its pleas for peace so that it could fight and defeat Bolshevism
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 21:21 #3017

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
Bobby cant answer the question - how much fuel was required to cause bodies to burn with their own body fat as fuel, and yet he continues to hypothosise on outdoor cremations. Also where did this fuel come from. If timber, what size labour force was required to harvest it and over what time period.

No quantity, no verifiable outdoor cremations.

That would have taken absolutely ENORMOUS loads of fuel to cremate millions of people and make them vaporise into nothing so not a trace of them would be found afterwards.

We are talking about thousands of trainloads of fuel and other supplies in order 'to keep those crema ovens burning.'

This... while the Germans were waging the most massive and energy consuming 2-front war in the history of mankind, where every bit of coal and every drop of oil could be spared in order to keep their guargantuan war-machine rolling.

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 21:26 #3018

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
yeah but you see, they had these fat jew bitches innit. yeah but no but.

Edit. Twitch. Fiddle.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 21:36 #3019

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
well how much is important in that germany was fighting a war and had vehicles which needed fuel. Thus fuel allocation for burning dead jews, roma, homos (blah blah) is a crucial consideration.

So how much fuel is necessary (by now on CODOH you have received a note requring you to answer mny specific question)

Unfortunately here you get away with BS because there is no discipline

A Fuel Shortage in World War 2 Germany caused largely by Germany's small oil reserves, was a factor in the German defeat.

vanrcook.tripod.com/Fuelshortageworldwar2germany.htm
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Holocaust 08 Feb 2018 22:22 #3020

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
From the Anti Defamation League 6 February 2018

Holocaust Deniers and Other Anti-Semites Making Inroads into Mainstream U.S. Politics

www.adl.org/blog/holocaust-deniers-and-other-anti-semites-making-inroads-into-mainstream-us-politics

Top comment on Twitter:

"I can't believe this is happening!

We must build more Holocaust memorials!

One every 50 miles clearly isn't enough!

Let us remember the 16 million!

twitter.com/ADL_National
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 22:24 by Roastie.