Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 10:44 #3341

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I raise you 6 million shekels

It seems Jews have been getting hollocausted by the 6 millions long before the Nazis came around lol
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 10:46 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 10:55 #3342

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The statement ''the holocaust wasn't mentioned before the 1970s'' has been negated.

it was mentioned by Anthony Eden in the House of Commons in 1942 as per the joint UN declaration on the matter, and was mentioned in the Daily Telegraph newspaper report.

I've never claimed that 6 million Jews were slaughtered, I've just reiterated what the German soldiers and civil engineers said in their testimonies, if you chose to dismiss all that, I don't give a fuck, the thread isn't about holocaust denial or hoaxing, it's about the evidence supplied.

That's all for now folks, I'll comment again here if anyone has anything sensible to post.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 10:58 by Frothy.

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 11:17 #3343

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Posts are disappearing again

Frothy claimed Millions of Jews where slaughtered after the war, and I proved him wrong. All those posts are gone
You can't fix stupid

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 15:04 #3344

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:

Frothy claimed Millions of Jews where slaughtered after the war, and I proved him wrong. All those posts are gone

I have moved the minutia discussion about the Holocaust to this thread, where it belongs, as announced.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 16:30 #3345

• Straight Shooter
Gaia wrote:
When Henry Ford, an industrialist jew and author of one of the biggest modern slave labor camps in the world, comes along and publishes a book, they embrace it. When the jewish B'Nai B'rith motherfucker Andy Anglin comes along they embrace it, no matter he is clearly a face of the controlled opposition.

I don't actually think that you believe what you say on this forum which leads us to wonder if you're being intentionally malicious.

Either way my only response is *Honk Honk*.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 16:31 #3346

• Straight Shooter
Early life
Henry Ford was born July 30, 1863, on a farm in Greenfield Township, Michigan.[2] His father, William Ford (1826–1905), was born in County Cork, Ireland, to a family that was originally from Somerset, England.[3] His mother, Mary Ford (née Litogot; 1839–1876), was born in Michigan as the youngest child of Belgian immigrants;

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 16:35 #3347

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
The statement ''the holocaust wasn't mentioned before the 1970s'' has been negated.

it was mentioned by Anthony Eden in the House of Commons in 1942 as per the joint UN declaration on the matter, and was mentioned in the Daily Telegraph newspaper report.

I've never claimed that 6 million Jews were slaughtered, I've just reiterated what the German soldiers and civil engineers said in their testimonies, if you chose to dismiss all that, I don't give a fuck, the thread isn't about holocaust denial or hoaxing, it's about the evidence supplied.

That's all for now folks, I'll comment again here if anyone has anything sensible to post.

Jews have been claiming to be holocausted on multiple occasions for hundreds of years. Facts is, no one cared until the 70's

You can't fix stupid

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 16:39 #3348

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I have moved the minutia discussion about the Holocaust to this thread, where it belongs, as announced.
You need to announce that, and you need to make clear where you moved these posts. As you're still not doing. On purpose I'm sure.
You can't fix stupid

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 16:51 #3349

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You need to announce that, and you need to make clear where you moved these posts. As you're still not doing. On purpose I'm sure.

You may be color blind, but it is shown in green in my thread. Discussing the minutia of the Holocaust Story, not "invented in the 70s" as shown in the same post, belongs here. The Holocaust Story in the context of the Nazionism plot to spread the jews from Europe to many other countries, Israel in particular belongs there.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 17:05 #3350

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's just Rocco lying, I never suggested that millions of Jews were slaughtered after the war, he simply can't handle defeat, when he proposed that the holocaust wasn't ever mentioned before the 1970s, so I gave him two examples and he then went straight into lie mode. He's pretending those posts vanished, the fact is they never existed.

He;s a bad loser. Typical yank.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 17:10 by Frothy.

The Holocaust 11 Apr 2019 18:22 #3351

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You may be color blind, but it is shown in green in my thread. Discussing the minutia of the Holocaust Story, not "invented in the 70s" as shown in the same post, belongs here. The Holocaust Story in the context of the Nazionism plot to spread the jews from Europe to many other countries, Israel in particular belongs there.
I can't read your Dinglish (Dutch/English). Why don't you link me to where you have hidden my stolen intellectual property?

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 18:23 by Rocco.

The Holocaust 15 Apr 2019 12:21 #3352

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2019 12:23 by novum.

The Holocaust 25 Apr 2019 20:02 #3353

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
What's this all about?
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 26 Apr 2019 20:49 #3354

• Straight Shooter

A chemistry professor whose exam question asked students to calculate the lethal dose of a poisonous gas used in Nazi gas chambers during the Holocaust has taken a leave of absence.

Middlebury College in Vermont said that it's investigating under the terms of its faculty misconduct policy.

'This inexplicable failure of judgment trivializes one of the most horrific events in world history, violates core institutional values, and simply has no place on our campus,' wrote Middlebury President Laurie Patton last week.

'We expect our faculty to teach and lead with thoughtfulness, good judgment, and maturity. To say we have fallen short in this instance is an understatement.'

A review of past exams given by professor Jeff Byers found a second objectionable question making reference to the Ku Klux Klan in an exam given last year. The question appeared to have a humorous intent, but 'was gratuitous and offensive,' the school said.

Byers apologized to the college community in an April 10 written statement on the school's website.

He said he gave two exams in the last year that included questions 'that were clearly offensive, hurtful, and injurious to our students'.

'I can offer no explanation for my actions other than carelessness and hubris,' he wrote.

The gas chamber exam question came to light in the student-run satirical newspaper, The Local Noodle , according to the student-run newspaper, The Middlebury Campus.

Chemistry professor who put a Nazi gas chamber question on an exam takes leave of absence | Daily Mail Online

The Holocaust 26 Apr 2019 22:21 #3355

• Straight Shooter

The Holocaust 03 May 2019 09:45 #3356

• Flare
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Holocaust 10 May 2019 23:00 #3357

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:

Well, considering this thread is over 3,000 posts long and 5 years old and I just joined 30 minutes ago, it seems unlikely that anything I could add has not already been discussed but I'll give it a go anyways. I noticed elsewhere in this thread a discussion around torture of witnesses at Nuremberg, for which I have no direct proof but I do have this interesting article from the Daily Mail which outlines the torture methods used by the British during WW2.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

It would be absurd therefore to think that torture was not used to coerce confessions for Nuremberg.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior, Rocco

The Holocaust 12 May 2019 01:57 #3358

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
OpenMind wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well, considering this thread is over 3,000 posts long and 5 years old and I just joined 30 minutes ago, it seems unlikely that anything I could add has not already been discussed but I'll give it a go anyways. I noticed elsewhere in this thread a discussion around torture of witnesses at Nuremberg, for which I have no direct proof but I do have this interesting article from the Daily Mail which outlines the torture methods used by the British during WW2.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

It would be absurd therefore to think that torture was not used to coerce confessions for Nuremberg.

Hi OpenMind, welcome to the forum.

Once you have figured out the Holocaust Story is false and that there was no mass extermination (as in murder) plan of the Nazis against the normal innocent working day jews, gays and other non-POW prisoners they kidnapped from various places in Europe, two burning questions arise:
1 - where are all those "6 million" (just a meme number, but at least millions of people) people now?
2 - and why would the Nazis go over such an enormous plan, not only the direct logistics, but also the background laws, etc?

Stories about the Holocaust were all around in foreign press for decades. The so-called death camps the Nazis built for transporting jews and others from western Europe were all destroyed. They could have maintained them, showing to the world that they were NOT death camps and prove they have been lied to. Yet, they didn't. Why would they incriminate themselves by destroying the evidence that would plea them free of the accusations of the mass murder story? Makes no sense.

When you dive into this topic with an open mind, you come to realize that the Nazis were Zionist-controlled puppets, there to destroy Germany and reshape Europe for the future. Many of the high ranking Nazis were jews, gays or jewish gays themselves. See my thread about Nazionism for a lot more information about that.

The Nuremberg "Trials" were show trials, made for "TV" (film in those days) propaganda, not a serious trial. Much to the style of OJ Simpson and Ted Bundy's show trials; those were actors playing a role, just as the "accused" Nazis were.

Look at 9/11. We know that "Al Qaeda" and Osama bin Laden were CIA operatives; controlled people being "prosecuted" by the same groups as they were part of. Guantánamo Bay and the other "terrorist" prisons are comparable to the Nuremberg "Trials" in the sense that it is only for show.

In the Nuremberg "Trials", the accused have "admitted" stuff they cannot possibly have done. They even have admitted to things they allegedly did in places or in times when they were not even present. The "documentation" for the "biggest mass murder of history" is flimsy and on 1/3 of the Holocaust (the Reinhard "death" camps), they spend like 20 minutes in court, for a trial lasting for weeks. In a real court case, with a real prosecutor, a real defense and a real judge and jury that would never be the case.

If you get accused of even 1 single murder, you do everything to plea innocence and when the "evidence" of the prosecutors consists of pure hearsay (that in many cases is self-contradictory, so unreliable) and not a single physical fact, you can even walk free with a cheap ass lawyer.

Not at "Nuremberg", allegedly the prosecuted all went along with the story, maybe some hiccups aside. That is preposterous.

It was a political show trial. Nobody got "hanged". It's theater.

So nobody needs to be "tortured" either. Just a new identity and a nice life after the war; thank you for helping perpetrating this false story. Like literally hundreds of thousands Nazis got when they got "denazified", even up to holding political positions or being shipped to the US (Project Paperclip).

The Daily Fail is part of the mainstream media complex, I wouldn't use their statement about "torture" as a basis to infer that the accused at Nuremberg also were tortured. Just like the "terrorists" in Guantánamo Bay were not waterboarded. They were operatives, controlled, just as the Nazis were. No need for torture.

L'histoire se répète
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 02:06 by Gaia.

The Holocaust 12 May 2019 06:58 #3359

• Flare
OpenMind wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Hey Openmind,

Kindly note our forum member Gaia is always eager to welcome new members and throw himself up like a of knowledgeable authority figure.... while he is bottom of the foodchain here.

He is of jewish descent and had a jewish grandfather who had to go into hiding during WW II... thus Gaia has a deep-seated hatred against anything German from that time-period. So no matter what kind of factual information about that era is presented to him which bring the National Socialists into a positive light, he will always try to paint it in a negative image.

He can get pushy against new members when he disagrees, so if he bothers you, just send me a short pm and I will sort it out for you.

Am looking forward to your postings! :)

Grtz,
Flare
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Holocaust 12 May 2019 07:14 #3360

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You rightfully have a lot of questions about the WW2 era. But than you take an enormous leap of faith and come to absolutely ridiculous conclusions. It's much more plausible the Nazis were just gullible dupes with maybe a few deceptive traitors in the right places

But I see what you are doing here, and in other posts. You are exposing an enormous crime, mass murder, genocide, and horrible atrocities committed by the Elites and some Top Jews and than you completely turn it around and shift the blame on some gullible dupes who where fooled by the evil doers themselves. You even go as far as claiming the Nazis were willing accomplishes to the Jews, or even Crypto-Jews themselves which is just completely ridiculous imo

Gaia wrote:
Once you have figured out the Holocaust Story is false and that there was no mass extermination (as in murder) plan of the Nazis against the normal innocent working day jews, gays and other non-POW prisoners they kidnapped from various places in Europe, two burning questions arise:
1 - where are all those "6 million" (just a meme number, but at least millions of people) people now?
2 - and why would the Nazis go over such an enormous plan, not only the direct logistics, but also the background laws, etc?
But you where always telling us the "ZioNazis" killed the "normal innocent working day jews" and let the "bad white rich Khazar/Ashkenazi Jews" escape to America and Israel?
Have you changed your mind?

And what about the Homogays, did you just seriously said the Nazis were Homogays who pretended to kill Homogays in pretend Death Camps only to transport them somewhere else, seriously? I would love to here more about that

Are these millions of German PoW's being starved to death "just actors"?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 12:02 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare