Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 24 Aug 2019 17:14 #3481

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Flare wrote:


Israeli Holocaust Museum – There’s no Physical Evidence of the Holocaust


August 23, 2019 renegade



Ephraim Kaye, a director at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Israel confirms there’s no physical evidence of the holocaust.






Bitchute link


Hey Frothy,

Do you have anything to say about this?


Yours sincerely,

Flare
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 04:44 #3482

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2465
  • Likes received: 1683
In other news, Hitler is still persecuting Jews from beyond the grave!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 07:43 #3483

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:


Israeli Holocaust Museum – There’s no Physical Evidence of the Holocaust


August 23, 2019 renegade



Ephraim Kaye, a director at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Israel confirms there’s no physical evidence of the holocaust.






Bitchute link


Hey Frothy,

Do you have anything to say about this?


Yours sincerely,

Flare

He's right there is no physical evidence of a million+ people being killed at Auschwitz,. nor is there anything left at the Treblinka site that would evidence 900,000 deaths, if all we take into account is the leftover physical evidence.

That's not to say that there's no evidence of homicidal gassing at Auschwitz, logistical and testimonial evidence at Treblinka, I think of it as a large scale version of that film The Wicker Man.

Anyway, you've stated that ''ZyklonB was an insecticide, which couldn't be used for homocidal, let alone genocidal gassings anyway'' so there's the level of sincerity from you regarding this topic. Posting a Jew stating the lack of physical evidence left at the camps to support the numbers, doesn't support your notion that Zyklon-B couldn't be used for homicide.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2019 09:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 16:27 #3484

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
^ Quite an accomplishment by the Germans to have committed the perfect murder not once, but 6 million times over, as they left not a single trace of evidence or even a corpse. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 19:40 #3485

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
. ^That isn't the premise of the video you provided 'not a single trace'. as you say, rather It stated that the physical evidence for a million plus deaths, is not there.

Why do you need to keep lying?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2019 19:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 19:46 #3486

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
All reader please note that 'revisionist' Flare states, and I quote;
ZyklonB was an insecticide, which couldn't be used for homocidal, let alone genocidal gassings anyway

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 19:55 #3487

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Frothy wrote:
. ^That isn't the premise of the video you provided 'not a single trace'. as you say, rather It stated the the physical evidence for a million plus deaths, is not there.

Why do you need to keep lying?

According to the director of the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum in Israel "the Germans went back to all camps" ( :) ) to "dig up all the bodies" ( :) ) and "made them disappear in the surrounding environment" ( :) ), and the Germans also destroyed all gas-chambers along with it to cover up their crimes.


Which is total bullshit of course.

Such a huge genocide, as claimed by the jews, should be very easy to prove up to nowadays as there should be traces all over the place at the camp sites.

But according to this director of the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum in Israel there is "no physical evidence".


Yet here we have Frothy defending this hoax with tooth and nail.... now why is that?

Is Frothy a jew?

Does Frothy want to be a jew?

Or is Frothy confused about his gender and thus goes trolling around on forums because he is frustrated?
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2019 20:10 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:02 #3488

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Frothy wrote:
All reader please note that 'revisionist' Flare states, and I quote;
ZyklonB was an insecticide, which couldn't be used for homocidal, let alone genocidal gassings anyway

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:07 #3489

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:13 #3490

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
If in doubt, spam memes :aargh:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:17 #3491

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Flare wrote;
ZyklonB was an insecticide, which couldn't be used for homocidal, let alone genocidal gassings anyway

Who takes this fool seriously :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:22 #3492

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote;
ZyklonB was an insecticide, which couldn't be used for homocidal, let alone genocidal gassings anyway

Who takes this fool seriously :dunno:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:25 #3493

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 25 Aug 2019 20:37 #3494

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
This ^ is what happens with the HD's, oche well...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2019 20:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 01:31 #3495

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3516
  • Likes received: 2102
Germans bred rabbits for fur (rabbits werent killed just fur taken) for flying jackets at auschwitz and elsewhere en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_project. meanwhile jews were killed who could have helped retrieve valued fur. then there was the maternity ward - dumb germans just should have gassed em - tongue in cheek on last comment.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 09:46 #3496

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Voltaire wrote:
Germans bred rabbits for fur (rabbits werent killed just fur taken) for flying jackets at auschwitz and elsewhere en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_project. meanwhile jews were killed who could have helped retrieve valued fur. then there was the maternity ward - dumb germans just should have gassed em - tongue in cheek on last comment.

But if it's all a big old hoax, how do you know that any of those claims are true? From the link you provided ''The Angora project or Angora rabbit project was a Nazi SS endeavor in cuniculture during World War II that bred Angora rabbits to provide Angora wool and fur, as well as meat.''
How did the nazis get meat from alive rabbits?

I've been told by deniers that Wikipedia is an unreliable source for evidencing issues related to the camps and the holocaust in general, and now here it is being used, so if we follow through the Wikipedia articles which now appear to be acceptable, then the holocaust did occur as reported :)

Let's see all the evidence that you have for a maternity ward at Auschwitz ?

The nazis probably did keep Jews for processing rabbits as well as working in the labour factories, the narrative is that it was the excess Jews that were gassed, the nazis kept enough of them alive to carry out the slave chores.

So the nazis had typhus lice in their flying jackets, no wonder they lost the Battle of Britain :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2019 10:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 17:52 #3497

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15082
  • Likes received: 5771
Ephraim Kaye, a director at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Israel confirms there’s no physical evidence of the holocaust.


Link


:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 19:19 #3498

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2019 19:20 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 19:46 #3499

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Frothy wrote:
the narrative is that it was the excess Jews that were gassed, the nazis kept enough of them alive to carry out the slave chores.

If that were indeed the case, the able-bodied men between 15 and 55 would have died en masse in labor camps and the "excess" jews would be gassed to lampshades in the specifically prepared "death camps" of Reinhard Heydrich.

Even there the official narrative doesn't add up. At all.

Busted. Again.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2019 19:47 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust 26 Aug 2019 20:14 #3500

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3913
  • Likes received: 1162
Spacca aspergicus froth wank burbling on again, someone change its nappy FFS.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Holocaust: What A LIE!5.18Monday, 06 January 2020
why can't anyone talk about the holocaust?5.12Sunday, 26 March 2017
Holocaust Deniers: Why Would They Lie.5.12Monday, 12 October 2015
21 more questions regarding the holocaust5.12Saturday, 03 February 2018
MH17 & The Holocaust5.12Wednesday, 23 March 2016
[excerpt of] The Holocaust5.12Sunday, 16 October 2016
Holocaust Denial is a Hoax!5.06Tuesday, 13 June 2017
How Holocaust Denial Works5.06Saturday, 13 January 2018
1st World War, 1st Christian Holocaust5.06Monday, 29 February 2016
The Holocaust Issue Settled.5.06Tuesday, 04 July 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.