Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 11:49 #41

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The gas chamber at Mauthausen had tiled walls

Not that that proves there was gas in Treblinka but we know that the gas chambers were tiled

So where is the ventilation, air tight doors, and the prussian blue strains on these walls?

You don't know, because you got no clue whatsoever about Physics and Chemistry.



Btw, that's an american gas chamber used to execute their prisoners barbarically.




Germans used the gallow for execution.

Give it up dude, you embarrass yourself publicly. Have some self respect and don't humiliate yourself so openly.
Is this kind of narcissism and sadism you bring onto yourself?
In a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, Simon Wiesenthal re-confirmed, in passing, that "there were no extermination camps on German soil" during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.

As said, you are no match. :cool:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 11:53 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:01 #42

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
If Franz Suchomel as you say was a made up actor how did he manage to give evidence at the trail or Franz Stangl?
In the Preliminary Investigation of STANGL



The under mentioned witness appeared.



He was informed of the relevant law, cautioned and instructed.

He stated as to his identity:


My name is Franz Suchomel

My age is 59. I am a self employed master tailor living in Altotting, Muhldorfstrasse 61, at present in custody in Dusseldorf- Derendorf in connection with an investigation into a different matter.

I am not related to the accused either directly or through marriage.

As to the Case:

I went to Treblinka end of August 1942. Before that I was at the Welfare Institute Hadamar and occasionally worked in Berlin at T4. As I remember I came to Treblinka with Hirtreiter, Post, Loffler , Sydow and two people from Frankfurt, also with Matthes. One of the two Frankfurters could have been called Schuh, whose name has just been mentioned. I cannot remember the name of the other one. It was not Post.


When I arrived in Treblinka Dr Eberl was still Commandant. I stayed in Treblinka until October 1943 when I was posted to Sobibor. I went several times on home leave from Treblinka. Once for the birth of my youngest daughter on the 18th September 1942. Altogether there were four occasions when I had home leave from Treblinka.

From Sobibor I later went to Italy.

At the end of the war I was captured by the Americans but released as early as August 1945. Since 1949 I have lived in Alotting. I could of course not return to my home town of Krummau / Bohmerwald after the war.

Under Dr Eberl there was chaos in the camp. So many transports were arriving that it was impossible to deal with them. In my opinion, when these transports arrived two thirds of those transported were already dead. At that time I had to work on the ramp and I therefore know this accurately.

After I had been in Treblinka quite a short time, one night Wirth appeared there. He had a fierce argument with Dr Eberl. At that time my quarters and those of the other NCOs were in the Commandant’s hut and so I heard what was going on.

In the course of this dissension Wirth dismissed Dr Eberl.

Wirth then went off for a day and returned accompanied by a detail consisting of Germans and Ukrainians. In Warsaw he arranged for a three day break in the arrival of transports, and immediately commenced a total reorganisation of the camp.

The method of operation was changed and the “tube” relocated. The erection of a new gas chamber was started. At that time Wirth stayed in Treblinka throughout and supervised the new arrangements which included the creation of Jewish work details in both the upper and lower camps. Until then there had only been the so-called “Court Jews.” i.e. craftsmen and others who had to carry out personal services for the Germans.

German soldiers & SS at Malkinia Station

As I remember it Stangl arrived in Treblinka at the beginning of September 1942. I know for certain that he signed my leave pass. That was on 18.9 42. My daughter was born on 19th September. I recollect that when I reached Berlin my daughter had already been born.

I also remember the date because on the advice of a railway employee from Malkinia I took a normal civilian train and not the train carrying personnel on leave. I learned later that this train had been in collision with a train from Lodz and there had been many casualties.

On my written application Stangl also granted me some additional days of leave as needed to take my son to hospital.

When I returned to Treblinka on 1st October I ran into Hauptmann Schemmel. I assumed that Stangl was looking after Sobibor or was himself on leave. At any rate he was not in Treblinka when I returned.

I remember that the new gas chambers had been completed and were in use.

With Reservations


I recall the incident with Max Biala which happened before my leave. When informed that Biala had died on the evening of 11.9.42 after being taken to the sick bay and asked whether at that time Stangl was already in Treblinka, I make the following declaration.

I assume this was the case but I cannot be certain. Certainly Wirth was there. As to Wirth I can state that when he issued a command no-one else had anything to say.


On the day that Biala had been knifed I was outside the camp with a work detail. When I returned I saw corpses of Jews on the reception square.

I do not particularly recall the retribution action which took place the next day after an enquiry conducted on oath. I do know Wirth ordered apparently random shootings of worker Jews in order to spread shock and awe.


In the course of the reorganisation of the camp I was put in charge of the “Goldjews”.


When I returned from leave in 1st October 1942 Lindenmuller had been in charge and I was his deputy. Lindenmuller left at the start of February 1943. I remained so-called boss of the “GoldJews” for the rest of my time in Treblinka.

From November 1942 I was also put in charge of the tailor’s and shoemakers’ workshops. My orders concerning these workshops came from Stangl, Franz, Kuttner and the senior NCOs, i.e. Stadie.


As boss of the “GoldJews” I was only responsible to Stangl. The seized articles of value, gold, jewellery and money were packed into cases and munition boxes. The articles of value also included watches.

Lists of contents were prepared for each case or munition box. The individual articles were ever only listed by number, for example: 1000 gold watches, 500 alarm clocks, or so many thousand wedding and other rings. Paper money was sorted into separate denominations, bundled up and totalled.

These cases and boxes were handed over to Stangl in his quarters. They were collected by a SS detail from Lublin and taken there.

Any diamonds were kept separate and handed over to Stangl. I assume that inasmuch as the “GoldJews” possessed diamond rings they themselves removed the stones from the rings. In any event I ever only handed diamonds to Stangl, which to my knowledge he personally took to Lublin.

From the upper camp I received gold teeth and to a smaller extent also other valuables. I cannot now say who brought these individual items it could have been Matthes or Lindenmuller.

In a very few instances it could have been myself who collected the valuables from the upper camp, if I knew that the transport for Lublin was already waiting in the camp.

As to Lindenmuller himself I can give the following information;

Ganzenmueller letter stating the number of Jews sent from Warsaw to Treblinka via Malkinia"


His surname was as stated above and not Lindenmoller or similar. I do not recall his first name. At that time his age would have been mid to late twenties. He had a lean narrow face, was taller than myself, about 1m 74. The colour of his hair was darkish fair to brown. He was Oberscharfuhrer of the Waffen-SS.


I cannot say if he came to Treblinka from Lublin. From conversations with him I knew that he had been with a formation at the front where he had a motorcycle accident which resulted in a torn cartilage and damage to his kneecap.


When he was well again he worked in an accounting capacity for the Waffen-SS. He mentioned that he had served in Dachau after his accident. What kind of service I do not know. It could not have been guard duty. He was still limping when in Treblinka and complained of pain. In connection with Dachau he spoke of postings of higher ranking SS officers.

The way he spoke pointed to a South German origin. He was not Austrian nor Sudeten German. I do not know where he was before Treblinka. I assume he was with a unit at the front which he also mentioned during conversations with me. He said that because of the “shit” at Stalingrad there had been some “weeding out”.


I have never heard from him since.

When he was in charge of the “GoldJews” it was his responsibility to deliver the valuables to Stangl. I helped him with this from time to time. At the beginning under Dr Eberl there was a big backlog to deal with and there was a high yield from the transports as the Jews at that time apparently still believed that they were going to be resettled.

As far as I know Lindenmuller was an active member of the Waffen-SS. He told me nothing about this or that he had been a student. I do know from examination under oath of the witness Unger that this man spoke of a German who had been a doctor of psychology, who had been a decent person but had not stayed long.

I stated that this man could have been Lindenmuller. As I have already said I know nothing of whether Lindenmuller was an academic.


With Lindenmuller one could speak openly about the circumstances in Treblinka. He also made efforts to control the severity of some of his men. He particularly took a strong stand against the beatings meted out by Kuttner.


When I am informed that according to the verdict of the court Lindenmuller was said to have introduced the inspection of the genitals of unclothed Jewesses in a search for valuables, I have to state:

If that was the case that such a procedure was in place it could only have happened on the orders of Wirth. As I knew Lindenmuller, he would never have given such an order.

In Reply to Questions


Kuttner was responsible for the allocation of duties in the lower camp. This was without significance for me as I had permanent duties and was responsible to the Commandant Stangl as boss of the “GoldJews''

As to the other workshops: after Schiffner left I was put in charge of the carpenters and the other tradesmen. So far as I can recall Schiffner left Treblinka in May 1943 after falling out with Wirth.


After the reorganisation had been completed Wirth was in Treblinka at least four weeks.


When in the winter of 1942/43 the burning of corpses in the upper camp was introduced Wirth was frequently in Treblinka. He came with Floss a cremation specialist, I believe from Belzec.


I remember how horrified Stangl was when he first heard of this change. He told me about this and asked how it could happen that corpses already in a state of decomposition should now be burnt.

Wirth then sent Hackenholt with a digger to clear the graves. I further remember that one night at that time, an alarm was sounded. Under the leadership of Rakowski the then “Senior Jew” some worker Jews had been removing rails from near the Treblinka Labour Camp. I am convinced that the Jews did not take well the fact that Rakowski had participated in this.


-Franz Suchomel
www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/suchomelstatement.html
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:05 #43

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
If Franz Suchomel as you say was a made up actor how did he manage to give evidence at the trail or Franz Stangl?

How many times do you need to be told that "testimony" of tortured people is basically void?

I only care for physical evidence, if it matches the tertiary testimony, then fine.
If Physics command that "testimony" defies laws of nature, then its obviously BS testimony not worth anything.

Crime investigation procedures will always look for forensic evidence first, ie primary evidence!
Ninety-nine per cent of what we know we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove . . . it has become part of our inherited knowledge.

J.R.van Pelt, Toronto Star, December 27, 2009

So, please, don't cause a nuisance by repeating BS without any physical evidence or proof.
Are you flickflack or the vegan? I am not sure, but you were spawned in the same hell pit as them.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 12:10 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:10 #44

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
As said, you are no match. :cool

The doors will appear like more air tight from the outside where you see the locking mechanism?

The blue stains will be washable unless it's on concrete like this one.

Germar Rudolf standing inside a disinfection chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau


Perhaps the ventilation would be behind the camera we only see half the room.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:15 #45

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
When I asked if he was a lair you appeared to agree and posted
He is an actor, as countless other jew "survivors". Some were born after 1945 even

Now you say
How many times do you need to be told that "testimony" of tortured people is basically void?

Which is it , is he an actor or a real person under duress?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:15 #46

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
As said, you are no match. :cool

The doors will appear like more air tight from the outside where you see the locking mechanism?

The blue stains will be washable unless it's on concrete like this one.

Germar Rudolf standing inside a disinfection chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau


Perhaps the ventilation would be behind the camera we only see half the room.

This is right, as the name says, disinfection chamber, where they disinfected mats and clothes.
Not even your ADL masters claim the disinfection chambers were used for "homicidal gassing".

Hence, Zyklon B saved countless lives, not only jews from dying from Typhus. The purpose of Zyklon B was disinfection, to kill Typhus carrying lice. Its also reason why they cut their hair, to prevent this deadly disease from spreading.

Btw, why do the jew mafia hunt Germar Rudolf, and why had he been imprisoned? Who gave order for his expertise?

But you know that all, and you now jumped to Auschwitz. :yerright:

You are truly a dishonest jewish chameleon.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 12:20 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:17 #47

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Are you familiar with the two Zündel trials in Toronto?

I can't say that I am but I'd rather not drift from the topic of Treblinka.

How can you say you are not familiar with the Toronto trials, but stating you don't want to drift from the topic?
You don't know what Toronto was all about, right?
What a joke you are, you know exactly that Toronto is dangerous waters for you goons.

Are you a jew, Vegan?

Why do you need thought crime laws to protect the ridiculous science defying narrative?

Why don't the jews want anybody to dig?
You posted Zünde trials (of which I can't say I'm familiar and have no link to it relating specifically to Treblinka.

Afaik Jews religion etc.. stops them from digging, although I would have suspected that they could have made an exception for Treblinka and I have wondered about this.
Just remind me why do you think franz suchomel is giving false testimony, I mean he's going into some particular detail, perhaps he's a trained actor?
Oracle wrote:
He is an actor, as countless other jew "survivors". Some were born after 1945 even.

Blue_Tackler wrote
Here you say he's an actor
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 12:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:21 #48

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
If Franz Suchomel as you say was a made up actor how did he manage to give evidence at the trail or Franz Stangl

How many times do you need to be told that "testimony" of tortured people is basically void?
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Here you say he's a tortured witness.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 12:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:23 #49

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
I think you're confused :ponda:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:28 #50

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I think you're confused :ponda:

I think you are desperate, on a marketing trip for "holocaust"(tm). due to Gaza massacre done by jews to gain lost sympathy.

The world will know about your lies soon. You won't be able to maintain this nonsense much longer.
Rest assured.

I call your fairy tales holoporn for jews. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:32 #51

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Please confirm if you think Franz Suchomel 'video' evidence is.

1) Genuine and truthful
2) He does not exist thus really just an actor
3) A real SS personnel based at Treblinka but falsely testifying because of being tortured.
4) Other?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:36 #52

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
oracle wrote
Hence, Zyklon B saved countless lives

Can you please explain this, I'm curious to how Zyklon B saved lives?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:43 #53

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Let's get this right, the SS rounded up Jews and carted them to various locations in order to disinfect them with Zyklon B because they wanted to save their lives.

:bigtclarf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:48 #54

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
I'm curious to how Zyklon B saved lives?

It was an insecticide (slow release at teperatures over 26C) and was used to kill typhus bearing lice - clothing , bedding etc were fumigated regualrly as were the buildings. Thats a brief answer -

much of this is covered in depth on threads at CODOH - forum.codoh.com/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=503cc197713d52f071bbe9575d432ac3
and on cyanide chemistry at auschwitz (ok not treblinka but you asked)
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

of course you could also go to nizkor, a site which believes there were gassings, and think that they prove the point - but then you need to go back to codoh and do a search only to find that nizkor is wrong. nizkor site: www.nizkor.org/


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming, Orangeaid

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:50 #55

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
oracle
He is an actor, as countless other jew "survivors". Some were born after 1945 even
oracle
How many times do you need to be told that "testimony" of tortured people is basically void?




So here are your two opposing views of why you don't believe Franz Suchomel's evidence about Treblinka.
It wounldn't be so bad if you were at least consistent.

:iitm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 13:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 12:55 #56

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
Let's get this right, the SS rounded up Jews and carted them to various locations in order to disinfect them with Zyklon B because they wanted to save their lives.
No - nice try but your analysis is not right. If , as you conclude, the purpose was to disinfect jews with zyklon b, there was no need to round them up to do so.
However people (not only jews) were put in camps and their labour was needed for the war, thus the Germans needed them to be kept alive, hence the periodic use of zyklon B.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 13:02 #57

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Voltaire wrote:
Let's get this right, the SS rounded up Jews and carted them to various locations in order to disinfect them with Zyklon B because they wanted to save their lives.
No - nice try but your analysis is not right. If , as you conclude, the purpose was to disinfect jews with zyklon b, there was no need to round them up to do so.
However people (not only jews) were put in camps and their labour was needed for the war, thus the Germans needed them to be kept alive, hence the periodic use of zyklon B.

Problem there is, there are piles of bodies said to have died of Typhus thus the 'disinfectant' was not working, plus only the camps with the 'disinfection' chambers had such high death tolls.
You'd surely expect higher in the camps without Zyklon B if things were as you say?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 13:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 13:10 #58

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Another problem you need to overcome is that
TESTA sold Zyklon in different concentrations. Invoices presented to municipal or industrial clients for fumigation of buildings were printed with columns headed C, D, E, and F, each denoting a category of potency and price. As explained in a letter to Osland, strength E was required for the eradication of specially resistant vermin, such as cockroaches, or for gassings in wooden barracks. The "normal" preparation D was used to exterminate lice, mice, or rats in large, well-built structures containing furniture. Human organisms in gas chambers were killed with Zyklon B
holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

Zyknon CDEF were as you describe but you're posting B as is oracle.
Zyklon B being the human killing concentration.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 13:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 13:11 #59

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
Before this discourse gets into the usual twists can we establish first:
Do you agree/disagree that Zyklon B was created as a pesticide?


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 13:13 #60

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Voltaire wrote:
Before this discourse gets into the usual twists can we establish first:
Do you agree/disagree that Zyklon B was created as a pesticide?

It appears that some concentrations of Zyklon were pesticides but the B version was higher in concentration so killed humans?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.