Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 15:59 #81

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
This picture reads "delousing chamber" in German, moron, which indeed had vetilation. :larf:

Nobody denies that delousing took place in specifically designed little chambers.

Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
:gleek:
So in your opinion it's possible to ventilate for delousing but not for killing humans :facepalm:

You are coming across as pretty dam thick.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:04 #82

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
Voltaire
He goes on to say that this tremendous job of taking out thousands of bodies, from which they removed the gold teeth or cut the hair, was carried out by resigned and indifferent people who during all that time did not cease to smoke and to eat.
That alone makes your post ridiculous.

That was Hoess' testimony at the IMT - its ridiculous and probably deliberately so - so people who understood the chemistry of cyanide gas would be able to say that this could not possibly have happened. I note you cannot refute anything else but typical tactics resort to this.

You are beginning to bore me. You are presented with a description of how time consuming it is to kill one person and either ignore or do not wish to take on board the implications of that for killing millions.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:04 #83

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So in your opinion it's possible to ventilate for delousing but not for killing humans :facepalm:

You are coming across as pretty dam thick.

Huh?

You don't seem to get that even the hoax brigade does acknowledge that there were delousing chambers. :facepalm:
The hoax brigade have never claimed "homicidal gassings" took place in the delousing chamber, which is too small for even 10 people.


loveyourrace.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/delousing-chambers-german-plan-to-save-the-lives-of-jews-and-gentiles-holohoax-bestgore/


Anyway, can you provide a murder plan? Just post the documents, no translation necessary.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:07 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:06 #84

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
Did you not notice the English translation under the diagram? :facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:08 #85

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
Did you not notice the English translation under the diagram? :facepalm:

Yes, your point?

The picture shows a delousing chamber.

You get more and more desperate, silly and trollish.
You start to bore me. Every time the same with you jewish fanatics. :roll:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:09 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:10 #86

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
oracle
You don't seem to get that even the hoax brigade does acknowledge that there were delousing chambers
.

Wrong again the holocaust accepters generally agree that delousing also occurred, I can find the links for you if I must.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:10 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:12 #87

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
oracle
You don't seem to get that even the hoax brigade does acknowledge that there were delousing chambers
.

Wrong again the holocaust accepters generally agree that delousing also occurred, I can find the links for you if I must.

Are you actually able to comprehend what you read? :twitch:

There was only delousing.
There were no "homicidal gas chambers", no evidence for that.

Thus you find prussian blue on the walls of delousing chamber, but none in any claimed "homicidal gas chamber"
The part with the "homicidal gas chambers" is BS, enforced by "law" of the occupation.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:13 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:13 #88

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
Did you not notice the English translation under the diagram? :facepalm:

Yes, your point?

The picture shows a delousing chamber.

You get more and more desperate, silly and trollish.
You start to bore me. Every time the same with you jewish fanatics. :roll:

My point is that the German speakers point that you made is irrelevant as it's got an English translation underneath :iitm:

The point you also miss is that the same construction would apply to killing with Zyklon B with reference to ventilation.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:15 #89

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Blue_Tackler you are a lying shill . :hahano:

edit - thanks for the 'thankyou's - at least you two are prepared to agree - call it what it is .
One wonders' if there isn;t any swearing - just a statement of the obvious - how polite one needs to be with whose who would have the world believe the death , destruction , outright horror at the hands at the hands of jewish zionists' psychopaths - past , present and future has to be addressed as though one was talking to g-d. :ponda:
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:37 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:15 #90

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
Did you not notice the English translation under the diagram? :facepalm:

Yes, your point?

The picture shows a delousing chamber.

You get more and more desperate, silly and trollish.
You start to bore me. Every time the same with you jewish fanatics. :roll:

My point is that the German speakers point that you made is irrelevant as it's got an English translation underneath :iitm:

The point you also miss is that the same construction would apply to killing with Zyklon B with reference to ventilation.

Would, a lot of assumption, yet no such functioning "homicidal gas chamber" was ever found, they all lack ventilation, air tight doors etc...

Again, you don't have any point, because your picture shows a delousing chamber, and the english labels are correct.
You posted a delousing chamber schematics.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:15 #91

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
oracle
You don't seem to get that even the hoax brigade does acknowledge that there were delousing chambers
.

Wrong again the holocaust accepters generally agree that delousing also occurred, I can find the links for you if I must.

Are you actually able to comprehend what you read? :twitch:

There was only delousing.

The part with the "homicidal gas chambers" is BS, enforced by "law" of the occupation.

Try and follow.

The SS were using different types of Zyclon, some was for delousing for workers others was for killing Jews.
Simples.

That's why we get the disinfection chambers and the killing chambers, the disinfecting chambers have concrete walls not tiles, hence the blue stains.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:17 #92

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
I resign momentarily from this topic. at least it is polite

Blue, Oracle and anyone else interested

Eric Hunt (Treblinka Archaeology Hoax) is going to be live here today at 1700 hrs uk time (12pm east coast usa time)

www.blogtalkradio.com/deanna2

and there is a chat room here

join in / listen if you like

spingola.chatango.com/


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:18 #93

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Be aware, you deal with lots of German speaking people here, you cannot fool them.
Did you not notice the English translation under the diagram? :facepalm:

Yes, your point?

The picture shows a delousing chamber.

You get more and more desperate, silly and trollish.
You start to bore me. Every time the same with you jewish fanatics. :roll:

My point is that the German speakers point that you made is irrelevant as it's got an English translation underneath :iitm:

The point you also miss is that the same construction would apply to killing with Zyklon B with reference to ventilation.

Would, a lot of assumption, yet no such functioning "homicidal gas chamber" was ever found, they all lack ventilation, air tight doors etc...

Again, you don't have any point, because your picture shows a delousing chamber, and the english labels are correct.
You posted a delousing chamber schematics.

My picture shows a Zyklon chamber ventilation system that would work on both delousing and killing humans.

I was asked by Voltaire to display something of detail about ventilation so there it is.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:18 #94

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:

The SS were using different types of Zyclon, some was for delousing for workers others was for killing Jews.
Simples.

:larf: Thanks for the giggle.

Source please. :taptap:

You should have noticed by now that nobody on this thread takes you seriously.
You are the laughing stock on your own thread.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:20 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:22 #95

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:

My picture shows a Zyklon chamber ventilation system that would work on both delousing and killing humans.

your pictuire shows a delousing chamber, as the German label reads "Entlausungskammer". :facepalm:

The rest is warped death cult fantasy of yours.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:22 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:43 #96

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

The SS were using different types of Zyclon, some was for delousing for workers others was for killing Jews.
Simples.

:larf: Thanks for the giggle.

Source please. :taptap:

You should have noticed by now that nobody on this thread takes you seriously.
You are the laughing stock on your own thread.
The gas chambers are located within sight of the main road that goes past the camp. The building is barrack Number 41 which is shown in the picture below. A sign on the building says Bad und Desinfektion (Bath and Disinfection), which the guidebook says was "to lull the vigilance of those condemned to death." (There are actually two gas chamber buildings at Majdanek. Only the building used for gassing people with Zyklon B was shown on the tour; the other one is barrack Number 42 which was used for delousing clothing with the same Zyklon B when the camp was in operation.)
www.wearcam.org/envirotech/secrecy_delousing_station_Majdanek02.html
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:46 #97

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

My picture shows a Zyklon chamber ventilation system that would work on both delousing and killing humans.

your pictuire shows a delousing chamber, as the German label reads "Entlausungskammer". :facepalm:

The rest is warped death cult fantasy of yours.

I'm not disputing that my picture shows a delousing chamber, what I'm saying is the same ventilation system can be used for killing peoplewith Zyklon B.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:47 #98

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Voltaire wrote:
I resign momentarily from this topic. at least it is polite

Blue, Oracle and anyone else interested

Eric Hunt (Treblinka Archaeology Hoax) is going to be live here today at 1700 hrs uk time (12pm east coast usa time)

www.blogtalkradio.com/deanna2

and there is a chat room here

join in / listen if you like

spingola.chatango.com/

I have heard them all - read most and if 'politeness' is all that matters in your world - little wonder we have already lost to lying, deceitful , megloomanics- hell bent on world control and destruction.
I've seen old invoices of Zy- B and we all know the crematoriums had were too small if they had genocide in mind ,and purchased to much larger ones available -
The vents are added post war ...
'Nice' will be get you along way in a corrupt law court or evidencing the truth -
having said that - I too sickened to the depths of my soul by LIES - but still unafraid to call a shill a shill.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:48 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:47 #99

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
Blue PLEASE join Deanna's chat (ok I understand if not - as you will the only person there who believes) If you do, raise majdanek with eric as a question he addresses it in his film.

- Or just drop in as an anon and read no problem


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

The Holocaust 04 Aug 2014 16:47 #100

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

The SS were using different types of Zyclon, some was for delousing for workers others was for killing Jews.
Simples.

:larf: Thanks for the giggle.

Source please. :taptap:

You should have noticed by now that nobody on this thread takes you seriously.
You are the laughing stock on your own thread.
The gas chambers are located within sight of the main road that goes past the camp. The building is barrack Number 41 which is shown in the picture below. A sign on the building says Bad und Desinfektion (Bath and Disinfection), which the guidebook says was "to lull the vigilance of those condemned to death." (There are actually two gas chamber buildings at Majdanek. Only the building used for gassing people with Zyklon B was shown on the tour; the other one is barrack Number 42 which was used for delousing clothing with the same Zyklon B when the camp was in operation.)
www.wearcam.org/envirotech/secrecy_delousing_station_Majdanek02.html

Source on the Chemical properties on the allegedly different types of Zyklon please, this is what I asked you dedicated shill.

As already posted, Zyklon B is an insecticide, not really designed to kill humans. Soman, Sarin or Tabun would have killed indeed millions in a matter of miliseconds, but they didn't use it. Stupid Germans had up to 10 tons of Sarin stored, but used an insecticide which very slowly kills, too slow to kill millions. :roll:

And again you will go around in repetition cycles of mafia sources.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 16:49 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.