Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us.

Pope Preached Everything But Christ -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 30 Sep 2015 21:46 #341

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Exactly my point ........

Pope Preached Everything But Christ
September 30, 2015

Pope Promotes Freemason Secular Salvation

Where did he say, "You have set aside the teachings
of Jesus Christ and he is now treated as a disgraced
relative while hedonism and lasciviousness is championed?

I cannot praise you as a moral nation. I cannot say God Bless America.
I rebuke you as a wayward child. Repent."

by Kieran Dunn
(henrymakow.co,)

I'm Disappointed

Pope Francis had the world's attention as he addressed a joint session of Congress.

He focused upon the most pressing secular issues of the day: climate change, immigration, poverty, the death penalty, the refugee crisis in Europe, and global arms trade.

He made veiled and brief remarks about abortion and the family, but as the Vicar of Christ, he did not present Christ as the antidote for sin, which is what ails mankind.

He mentioned Moses and Abraham Lincoln, but no mention of Jesus.

That is why I am disappointed.

Millions of evangelicals and traditional Catholics were disappointed.

The mainstream media hails him as the People's Pope, which by extension means he speaks for Christianity. Pope Francis does not speak for the Protestants, nor the Eastern Orthodox and Coptic Churches which are as old as Catholicism.

The Apostle Peter, considered the first Pope of Catholicism, wrote: But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. .

Pope Francis did speak of the brotherhood of man-but where was Christ presented?

Granted Pope Francis's very presence speaks of Christ, but what did listeners take away with them?

Where was the message that Jesus spoke-"the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the Gospel."

Where was the message that America's embrace of secularism has replaced the eternal with the temporal-the spiritual with the carnal?

Where did he say "You have set aside the teachings of Jesus Christ and he is now treated as a disgraced relative while hedonism and lasciviousness is championed? I cannot praise you as a moral nation. I cannot say God Bless America. I rebuke you as a wayward child. Repent."

He needed to remind the nation that "by embracing everything and offending no one, nothing is defined as sacred, no code of conduct is endorsed, and there is no hope for the future. Mark my words, you will be overtaken by evil."

SECULAR HEAVEN

Many centuries ago St. Augustine wrote about the City of God and the city of man. It is a simple concept in that one city is earthly and other heavenly.

One city continues forever while the other ends in judgment.

The city of God is ruled by God himself, while the other city is of human construction.

The late Charles Colson wrote in his book "Kingdoms in Conflict," the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of this world are headed in opposite directions toward different destinations.

For example the U.S. Supreme Court just this year ruled that same-sex couples can marry nationwide, establishing a new civil right.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis flatly refused to issue marriage licenses anyone and subsequently defied a court order to issue marriage licenses. Davis said she was acting "under God's authority." She petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for an emergency stay which was rejected (they don't acknowledge God's authority).

In response to the court's refusal to grant her stay request, Davis stated: I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage. To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God's definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience.

Kingdoms in conflict.

(My comment; American are 100% under mind control or on drugs)
A survey of American adults conducted by YouGov found that 56% :iitm: :iitm: supported the decision to jail Davis, while 65% :iitm: :iitm: said she should resign from office.

CHRISTIANS IN CONFLICT

We need to realize like the patriarch Abraham that "we are strangers and pilgrims on the earth and desire a better country, that is, a heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called our God: for he has prepared for us a city (Hebrews 11:13-16)."

This is not to suggest Christians surrender and give up-on the contrary Jesus said plainly--"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid...Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" [Matthew 5:14-16].

Therefore, Christians must decide at what point enough is enough! If Christians as a group are not willing to stand for righteousness and live as Christ, then in actually they are practicing atheists- and deny the faith. Think about it!

Related- Pope Met Kim Davis
Pat Buchanan- Pope's World Vs Real World

http://henrymakow.com/2015/09/Pope-Preached-Everything-But-Christ.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2015 22:09 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, wiikkidd, Cinta

Pope Preached Everything But Christ -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 30 Sep 2015 22:30 #342

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Mario wrote:
Exactly my point ........

Pope Preached Everything But Christ
September 30, 2015

Pope Promotes Freemason Secular Salvation

Where did he say, "You have set aside the teachings
of Jesus Christ and he is now treated as a disgraced
relative while hedonism and lasciviousness is championed?

I cannot praise you as a moral nation. I cannot say God Bless America.
I rebuke you as a wayward child. Repent."

by Kieran Dunn
(henrymakow.co,)

I'm Disappointed

Pope Francis had the world's attention as he addressed a joint session of Congress.

He focused upon the most pressing secular issues of the day: climate change, immigration, poverty, the death penalty, the refugee crisis in Europe, and global arms trade.

He made veiled and brief remarks about abortion and the family, but as the Vicar of Christ, he did not present Christ as the antidote for sin, which is what ails mankind.

He mentioned Moses and Abraham Lincoln, but no mention of Jesus.

That is why I am disappointed.

Millions of evangelicals and traditional Catholics were disappointed.

The mainstream media hails him as the People's Pope, which by extension means he speaks for Christianity. Pope Francis does not speak for the Protestants, nor the Eastern Orthodox and Coptic Churches which are as old as Catholicism.

The Apostle Peter, considered the first Pope of Catholicism, wrote: But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. .

Pope Francis did speak of the brotherhood of man-but where was Christ presented?

Granted Pope Francis's very presence speaks of Christ, but what did listeners take away with them?

Where was the message that Jesus spoke-"the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the Gospel."

Where was the message that America's embrace of secularism has replaced the eternal with the temporal-the spiritual with the carnal?

Where did he say "You have set aside the teachings of Jesus Christ and he is now treated as a disgraced relative while hedonism and lasciviousness is championed? I cannot praise you as a moral nation. I cannot say God Bless America. I rebuke you as a wayward child. Repent."

He needed to remind the nation that "by embracing everything and offending no one, nothing is defined as sacred, no code of conduct is endorsed, and there is no hope for the future. Mark my words, you will be overtaken by evil."

SECULAR HEAVEN

Many centuries ago St. Augustine wrote about the City of God and the city of man. It is a simple concept in that one city is earthly and other heavenly.

One city continues forever while the other ends in judgment.

The city of God is ruled by God himself, while the other city is of human construction.

The late Charles Colson wrote in his book "Kingdoms in Conflict," the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of this world are headed in opposite directions toward different destinations.

For example the U.S. Supreme Court just this year ruled that same-sex couples can marry nationwide, establishing a new civil right.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis flatly refused to issue marriage licenses anyone and subsequently defied a court order to issue marriage licenses. Davis said she was acting "under God's authority." She petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for an emergency stay which was rejected (they don't acknowledge God's authority).

In response to the court's refusal to grant her stay request, Davis stated: I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage. To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God's definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience.

Kingdoms in conflict.

(My comment; American are 100% under mind control or on drugs)
A survey of American adults conducted by YouGov found that 56% :iitm: :iitm: supported the decision to jail Davis, while 65% :iitm: :iitm: said she should resign from office.

CHRISTIANS IN CONFLICT

We need to realize like the patriarch Abraham that "we are strangers and pilgrims on the earth and desire a better country, that is, a heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called our God: for he has prepared for us a city (Hebrews 11:13-16)."

This is not to suggest Christians surrender and give up-on the contrary Jesus said plainly--"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid...Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" [Matthew 5:14-16].

Therefore, Christians must decide at what point enough is enough! If Christians as a group are not willing to stand for righteousness and live as Christ, then in actually they are practicing atheists- and deny the faith. Think about it!

Related- Pope Met Kim Davis
Pat Buchanan- Pope's World Vs Real World

http://henrymakow.com/2015/09/Pope-Preached-Everything-But-Christ.html

@ oiram @

I know huh!

Rather than bringing a breath of fresh air to the, phony, fake, superficial, world we live in, the Pope shows he can be just as fake and phony as the rest of them.

When listening to him speak, you almost have to pinch yourself to remind you, he's supposed to be the Vicar of Christ, rather than a low life politician running for office?

The Pope flew is true colors when he met with Kim Davis (in secret). In other words The Pope was so afraid of offending political correctness, he had to hide meeting with Kim Davis who is anti-gay marriage.

This, and so many other wtfs he has done in the name of Christ like calling for a one world government, tell me he is the, anti-Christ.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2015 22:51 by peacenik.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 01 Oct 2015 06:00 #343

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Pope Preached Everything But Christ -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 01 Oct 2015 07:35 #344

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
peacenik wrote:
This, and so many other wtfs he has done in the name of Christ like calling for a one world government, tell me he is the, anti-Christ.

Well @wiikkidd posting clearly answered your question.......

And don't tell me the freaking so called Pope does not know exactly what this hand sign means & proves if used..... (& in Public!)
Truly you could not make this sh@t up ........... :facepalm:

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). The bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign.
http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2015/09/pope-francis-gives-illuminati-hand-signs-to-start-historic-address-before-congress-2468830.html

Now all is missing that someone makes from this exact image Postcards & sells them worldwide for memory sake.
All Catholics getting 10% off if they buying two postcards!
:thumbup: :cool2:

O Man this is incredible.........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 07:50 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 01 Oct 2015 15:11 #345

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
wiikkidd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Why am I not surprised you would be looking at a website called ''Now The End Begins,'' Cinta. :roll:
Look who pops in..........he is sweet on the gal Cinta.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 01 Oct 2015 15:14 #346

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
wiikkidd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Why am I not surprised you would be looking at a website called ''Now The End Begins,'' Cinta. :roll:

Maybe the Rabbi could fit Cinta into the fiat and the two fiat jews could (slowly) drive off into the sunset. :hahano: :hahano:

Oh filthy one, you gonna make that ODIN boy very upset w/that post. I saw her pix (!!) and have to say...................~fine~ indeed...............

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 03 Oct 2015 04:58 #347

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Catholics Unveiled Masonic Jewish Plot in 1936 -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 03 Oct 2015 18:03 #348

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Catholics Unveiled Masonic Jewish Plot in 1936
October 3, 2015

left. Pope Benedict and the future Pope Francis in Masonic grip.
Jewish Masonry has now completely subverted the Catholic Church.

In 1936, two Catholic newspapers published accounts of speeches given at a recent B'nai Brith conclave in Paris. The article identifies the Catholic Church as the supreme enemy of Jewish Masonry. "We have blackened the Catholic Church with the most ignominious calumnies." It spells out the Illuminati Jewish program of world domination as well as do the Protocols of Zion. Paranoia or a dire warning ignored? You decide.
"And the Gentiles, in their stupidity, have proved easier dupes than we expected them to be. One would expect more intelligence and more practical common sense, but they are no better than a herd of sheep. Let them graze in our fields till they become fat enough to be worthy of being immolated to our future King of the World..."

Secret Jewish Plot Unveiled by the Catholic Gazette of England (Last Posted here Aug 10, 2013)

In the London Catholic Gazette of February 1936, a sensational article was published under the heading: "The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church".

The monthly organ of the Catholic Missionary Society of England was quoting speeches delivered in a series of secret Jewish meetings in Paris.

A few weeks later, the Parisian weekly "Le Reveil du Peuple" published a similar account, adding that the statements had been made at a recent convention of the B'nai B'rith (secret Masonic order in which no Gentile is admitted) held in Paris.

The article of the "Catholic Gazette" read as follows:

"THE JEWISH PERIL AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH"

That there had been and still is a Jewish problem no one can deny. Since the rejection of Israel, 1,900 years ago, the Jews have scattered in every direction, and in spite of the difficulties and even persecution, they have established themselves as a power in nearly every nation of Europe.

In view of this Jewish problem, which affects the Catholic Church in a special way, we publish the following amazing extracts from a number of speeches recently made under the auspices of a Jewish society in Paris. The name of our informant must remain concealed. He is presently known to us, but by reason of his peculiar relations with the Jews at the present time, we have agreed not to disclose his identity nor to give away any further details of the Paris meeting beyond the following extracts which, though sometimes freely translated, nevertheless substantially convey the meaning of the original statements.

"As long as there remains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

"We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot yet claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church...

"We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way. The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind, as to make them too self-respecting to yield to our domination, and to bow before our future King of Israel...

"That is why we have been striving to discover the best way of shaking the Catholic Church to her very foundations. We have spread the spirit of revolt and false liberalism among the nations of the Gentiles so as to persuade them away from their faith and even to make them ashamed of professing the precepts of their Religion and obeying the Commandments of their Church. We have brought many of them to boast of being atheists, and more than that, to glory in being descendants of the ape! We have given them new theories, impossible of realization, such as Communism, Anarchism, and Socialism, which are now serving our purpose...The stupid Gentiles have accepted them with the greatest enthusiasm, without realizing that those theories are ours, and that they constitute our most powerful instrument against themselves...

GENTILES BUILDING THEIR OWN JAILS

"We have blackened the Catholic Church with the most ignominious calumnies, we have stained her history and disgraced even her noblest activities. We have imputed to her the wrongs of her enemies, and thus brought these latter to stand more closely by our side... So much so, that we are now witnessing to our greatest satisfaction, rebellions against the Church in several countries... We have turned her clergy into objects of hatred and ridicule, we have subjected them to the contempt of the crowd... We have caused the practice of the Catholic religion to be considered out of date and a mere waste of time..
"And the Gentiles, in their stupidity, have proved easier dupes than we expected them to be. One would expect more intelligence and more practical common sense, but they are no better than a herd of sheep. Let them graze in our fields till they become fat enough to be worthy of being immolated to our future King of the World...

"We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. We have made it an honour, a great honour, for the Gentiles to join us in our organizations, which are, thanks to our gold, flourishing now more than ever. Yet it remains our secret that those Gentiles who betray their own and most precious interests, by joining us in our plot should never know that these associations are of our creation and that they serve our purpose...

"One of the many triumphs of our Freemasonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, should never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our Universal King of Israel; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our future King of the World.

INFILTRATION

"So far, we have considered our strategy in our attacks upon the Catholic Church from the outside. But this is not all. Let us now explain how we have gone further in our work, to hasten the ruin of the Catholic Church, and how we have penetrated into her most intimate circles, and brought even some of her Clergy to become pioneers of our cause.

"Apart altogether from the influence of our philosophy, we have taken other steps to secure a breach in the Catholic Church. Let me explain how this has been done.

"We have induced some of our children to join the Catholic body, with the explicit intimation that they should work in a still more efficient way for the disintegration of the Catholic Church, by creating scandals within her. We have thus followed the advice of our Prince of the Jews, who so wisely said: 'Let some of your children become canons, so that they may destroy the Church'. Unfortunately, not all among the 'convert' Jews have proved faithful to their mission. Many of them have even betrayed us! But, on the other hand, others have kept their promise and honored their word. Thus the counsel of our Elders has proved successful.

REVOLUTION

"We are the Fathers of all Revolutions - even of those which sometimes happen to turn against us. We are the supreme Masters of Peace and War. We can boast of being the Creators of the REFORMATION! Calvin was one of our Children; he was of Jewish descent, and was entrusted by Jewish authority and encouraged with Jewish finance to draft his scheme in the Reformation.

"Martin Luther yielded to the influence of his Jewish friends, and again, by Jewish authority and with Jewish finance, his plot against the Catholic Church met with success...

"Thanks to our propaganda, to our theories of Liberalism and to our misrepresentations of Freedom, the minds of many among the Gentiles were ready to welcome the Reformation. They separated from the Church to fall into our snare. And thus the Catholic Church has been very sensibly weakened, and her authority over the Kings of the Gentiles has been reduced almost to naught..
"We are grateful to Protestants for their loyalty to our wishes - although most of them are, in the sincerity of their faith, unaware of their loyalty to us. We are grateful to them for the wonderful help they are giving us in our fight against the stronghold of Christian Civilization, and in our preparations for the advent of our supremacy over the whole world and over the Kingdoms of the Gentiles.

"So far we have succeeded in overthrowing most of the Thrones of Europe. The rest will follow in the near future. Russia has already worshiped our rule, France, with her Masonic Government, is under our thumb. England, in her dependence upon our finance is under our heel; and in her Protestantism is our hope for the destruction of the Catholic Church. Spain and Mexico are but toys in our hands. And many other countries, including the U.S.A., have already fallen before our scheming.

CHURCH WAS LAST BASTION

"But the Catholic Church is still alive..
"We must destroy her without the least delay and without the slightest mercy. Most of the Press in the world is under our Control; let us therefore encourage in a still more violent way the hatred of the world against the Catholic Church. Let us intensify our activities in poisoning the morality of the Gentiles. Let us spread the spirit of revolution in the minds of the people. They must be made to despise Patriotism and the love of their family, to consider their faith as a humbug, their obedience to their Church as a degrading servility, so that they may become deaf to the appeal of the Church and blind to her warnings against us. Let us, above all, make it impossible for Christians outside the Catholic Church to be reunited with that Church, or for non-Christians to join that Church; otherwise the greatest obstruction to our domination will be strengthened and all our work undone. Our plot will be unveiled, the Gentiles will turn against us, in the spirit of revenge, and our domination over them will never be realized.

"Let us remember that as long as there still remain active enemies of the Catholic Church, we may hope to become Masters of the World... And let us remember always that the future Jewish King will never reign in the world before the Pope in Rome is dethroned, as well as all the other reigning monarchs of the Gentiles upon earth."

Related, the book "The Plot Against the Church" by Maurice Pinay online

http://henrymakow.com/jewish_peril.html

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 04 Oct 2015 03:09 #349

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 08 Oct 2015 02:00 #350

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 10 Oct 2015 16:28 #351

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Nicely creatively made video >>>

Yes Man/God is a pretty stupid ignorant self serving thing without a healthy operating Mind!
Yes a Man is God; but totally Lord-less without a given Mind!
As it says don't ever follow man!

Jeremiah 17:5 ESV
Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord.

Galatians 1:6-9 ESV
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

If all these texts are anything to go by >>>>
From the last quote in the texts I can clearly conclude that the Vatican gang truly cursed themselves through there own doings!
:yup:
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 16:41 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 11 Oct 2015 06:58 #352

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Vatican City (AFP) - Pope Francis has warned bishops at a global Church meeting on the family not to be taken in by conspiracy theories, as conservatives and liberals reportedly engage in Machiavellian attempts to manipulate the synod.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi on Thursday confirmed reports that the pontiff had warned Catholic bishops and cardinals behind closed doors on Tuesday not to get caught up in "the hermeneutic of conspiracy".

The phrase, better translated as conspiracy theories or a conspiratorial mentality, comes amid concerns within the conservative camp that new methodology being used in the three-week synod -- approved by Francis -- favours the liberal wing who want the Church to be more welcoming to homosexuals and remarried divorced people.

There were rumours in the run-up to the summit that a preliminary synod on the family last year was "rigged", with progressives publishing without warning an early report seen as revolutionary in its opening to lesbian and gay believers.

The draft text was spiked by enraged conservatives, but reports that the agenda this year has been stitched up to make sure the most contentious issues will not be discussed until the last moment -- when no-one has the time or energy left to argue -- have fuelled fresh fears.

"There seems to be a mounting tendency on all sides to suspect skullduggery and underhanded tactics," Vatican expert John Allen wrote in Cruxnow ahead of the start of the synod last week.

Indeed, he warned, in the end "the synod may be defined not just by disagreements on substance, but also suspicions of Machiavellian manoeuvres along the way".

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 15 Oct 2015 18:48 #353

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Pope Francis Rages Against Conservative Cardinals

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AT THE SYNOD ON THE FAMILY

Pope takes ill after exploding in anger in front of his Bishops.
Why is the international media covering this up?

A Conservative backlash has been building for quite some time in the Vatican.
On October12, 2015, at 7pm, all hell broke loose at the Vatican.
The mild Bergoglio went ballistic and had a mild stroke.
This occurred after the website l'Espresso posted an open letter addressed to the Pope
in which 13 conservative cardinals voiced their objections.

At this point Roberto D'Agostino reports from his website Dagospia, the usually mild and
peaceful Bergoglio lost it completely, and thundered against the purple conservatives prelates stating:

"If this is the case, they can leave. The Church does not need them. I will throw them all out! "

And then full of rage, he had a mild stroke. The pope has been under stress for months, one more
reason I expect him to retire in 2016.

There has been a massive cover up of the Pope's violent outburst, especially by the international press
who don't want to tarnish the Masonic Pope's well crafted image.

The instigator of the letter was Australian Cardinal George Pell, who the Pope had originally wanted
to guide the Vatican finances, before changing his mind. Despite formally covering the post of prefect
of the Secretariat for the Economy, Pell has long been "policed" by the Secretary of State, Pietro Parolin
for his conservative stand against the Jesuits and the Gay Lobby.

The puppet master of the rebellion against Pope Francis, and the abomination he has made of the
Church is the Cardinal of Milan, Cardinal Angelo Scola, left.

Cardinal Scola had originally placed himself amongst the authors of the letter, but apparently
decided to remove his signature at the last minute, to avoid suspicion on the fact that he is behind
this conservative reaction going on in the Synod.

The staged "coming out" of Monsignor Charamsa has come back to haunt the Rainbow faction
of the Church, as the reaction has increased discontent among the Cardinals.

Roberto D'Agostino also reports there has been a sudden shift towards the conservative side, and
Bergoglio, seems suddenly worried.

Because of all the conspiracy theories and revelations made in the last few weeks, my inside
sources told me today he now seems more cautious in his pro gay pronouncements.

The Father Charamsa scandal has forced the Pope to put aside his impetuosity in promoting the
New World Order Church, and prudently pursue a dialogue to reconcile the different positions.
However it may be too late and the synod could end up as a complete failure, say the Vatican experts in Rome.

www.henrymakow.com/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, wiikkidd

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 Oct 2015 01:21 #354

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Cinta wrote:
Pope Francis Rages Against Conservative Cardinals

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AT THE SYNOD ON THE FAMILY

Pope takes ill after exploding in anger in front of his Bishops.
Why is the international media covering this up?

A Conservative backlash has been building for quite some time in the Vatican.
On October12, 2015, at 7pm, all hell broke loose at the Vatican.
The mild Bergoglio went ballistic and had a mild stroke.
This occurred after the website l'Espresso posted an open letter addressed to the Pope
in which 13 conservative cardinals voiced their objections.

At this point Roberto D'Agostino reports from his website Dagospia, the usually mild and
peaceful Bergoglio lost it completely, and thundered against the purple conservatives prelates stating:

"If this is the case, they can leave. The Church does not need them. I will throw them all out! "

And then full of rage, he had a mild stroke. The pope has been under stress for months, one more
reason I expect him to retire in 2016.

There has been a massive cover up of the Pope's violent outburst, especially by the international press
who don't want to tarnish the Masonic Pope's well crafted image.

The instigator of the letter was Australian Cardinal George Pell, who the Pope had originally wanted
to guide the Vatican finances, before changing his mind. Despite formally covering the post of prefect
of the Secretariat for the Economy, Pell has long been "policed" by the Secretary of State, Pietro Parolin
for his conservative stand against the Jesuits and the Gay Lobby.

The puppet master of the rebellion against Pope Francis, and the abomination he has made of the
Church is the Cardinal of Milan, Cardinal Angelo Scola, left.

Cardinal Scola had originally placed himself amongst the authors of the letter, but apparently
decided to remove his signature at the last minute, to avoid suspicion on the fact that he is behind
this conservative reaction going on in the Synod.

The staged "coming out" of Monsignor Charamsa has come back to haunt the Rainbow faction
of the Church, as the reaction has increased discontent among the Cardinals.

Roberto D'Agostino also reports there has been a sudden shift towards the conservative side, and
Bergoglio, seems suddenly worried.

Because of all the conspiracy theories and revelations made in the last few weeks, my inside
sources told me today he now seems more cautious in his pro gay pronouncements.

The Father Charamsa scandal has forced the Pope to put aside his impetuosity in promoting the
New World Order Church, and prudently pursue a dialogue to reconcile the different positions.
However it may be too late and the synod could end up as a complete failure, say the Vatican experts in Rome.

www.henrymakow.com/

Good read!

The Pope, like Obama, may leave office in 2016, but they can still do alot of damage between now, and then
:yup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 01:22 by peacenik.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 Oct 2015 02:11 #355

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
I_______________ , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ’s Vice-Regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given to His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical Kings, Princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments, and they may be safely destroyed. Therefore to the utmost of my power I will defend this doctrine and His Holiness’s right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and the now pretended authority and Churches of England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestants or Masons to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same. I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness’s agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I am dispensed with to assume any religion heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church’s interest; to keep secret and private all her agents’ counsels from time to time, as they entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that should be proposed, given in charge, or discovered unto me by you, my Ghostly Father, or any of this sacred order. I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope. All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath. In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

(Superior speaks:)

You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank. In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one crosses his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the centre of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the centre of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges; the other answers Impious. The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:

From whither do you come? Answer: The Holy faith.

Whom do you serve? Answer: The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Who commands you? Answer: The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Who received you? Answer: A venerable man in white hair.

How? Answer: With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

Did you take an oath? Answer: I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, nor sex, nor condition; to be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation or murmuring.

Will you do that? Answer: I will.

How do you travel? Answer: In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Whither do you travel? Answer: To the four quarters of the globe.

For what purpose? Answer: To obey the orders of my General and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfil the conditions of my oaths.

Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-Regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 Oct 2015 09:02 #356

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Interesting eye opening stuff .... @wiikkidd..........

Would fully explain the filthy ones consistency & hard headedness! ;) ........
Not much better than the Muslim primitive ways of thinking .... which in the end once revealed will only turnout; to be another tool of there own creation & making!
Yes it all starts to make logical sense.......

||||||||
||||||||
This section deals with the False Doctrines of Roman Catholicism (an analysis of the major doctrinal errors of the Roman Church, their history and implementation, from purgatory to infallibility, from mariolatry to justification, and their refutation in the light of Scripture).

"Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-Regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."
Professor Arthur Noble

[The following is the text of the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction as recorded in the Journals of the 62nd Congress, 3rd Session, of the United States Congressional Record (House Calendar No. 397, Report No. 1523, 15 February, 1913, pp. 3215-3216), from which it was subsequently torn out. The Oath is also quoted by Charles Didier in his book Subterranean Rome (New York, 1843), translated from the French original. Dr. Alberto Rivera, who escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967, confirms that the induction ceremony and the text of the Jesuit Oath which he took were identical to what we have cited below. – A. N.]

When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colours, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM NECAR REGES IMPIUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers.

Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:

(The Superior speaks:)

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a Reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant; and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope. You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means. You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death. You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labours with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved". Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me: >>>>>>

My logical concluding AddOn:

We the filthy ones following the filthy one will & would kill, murder & lie for the big whore called (Roman) (Catholic) Church..........
Mirror mirror on the wall; who is the first & filthiest mother whore in town.

Also would explain how the fictive Cross & Jesus came into being ...........

What brakes the whores own back in the end is the creation of a idolised fictive Cross & Jesus image.

But they will never get to the real deal Jesus (& Christ) image & those of us which knowing and understanding this reality fact can not ever be fooled!

And all of you out there which are naturally confused;
try to understand; there is always a (above & the evil below)....... the true & only original Jesus Christ - Father will open up your eyes & mind to see the Truth & the fictive jesus they created as there counter-fit to rule over man!

The so called (anti Christ) is not something which is coming ......... It was always something which was sitting in its place from its own beginning and the day it was created in the historical past!

The only thing which will come is the understanding of this reality truth ........ & that's your true original Jesus and those which are telling are the ones which are the true part of the original Church and original Christ image & its original meaningful beings!. ;) :yup:

Yes there Club house is a big one which has many, many different legs and body's & you aren't in it ..... at least lets hope so; never knowing who you are talking too sitting on the other end of all these forums!?
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 11:00 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 Oct 2015 11:15 #357

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
The Holy Spirit, is the true Vicar of Christ ... & not some organisation! :yup:

The word vicar comes from the Latin word vicarius meaning substitution. The on-line version of the Pocket Catholic Dictionary by John A. Hardon, S.J. defines the Vicar of Christ as, “The Pope, visible head of the Church on earth, acting for and in the place of Christ. He possesses supreme ecclesiastical authority in the Catholic Church...”

In the Scriptures, however, we clearly see that the Lord sent His Holy Spirit to substitute on His behalf. The Lord Jesus Christ left the supreme, full, immediate, and universal care of souls in the safekeeping of the Divine Person of the Holy Spirit. Christ Jesus had been on earth the Master, the Counselor and the Guide to the believers. On His passing, He promised to send the Holy Spirit that He might abide with them forever. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you (John 16:7). …the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name...(John 14:26).

Thus the Holy Spirit continues among believers until the end of time to carry on Christ Jesus’ work of convicting, teaching, comforting, advising and defending. The following contrast shows that the true and only Vicar of Christ is the Divine Person of the Holy Spirit.

The Catechism Says:
#882 “For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered.”

#936 “The Lord made St. Peter the visible foundation of his Church. He entrusted the keys of the Church to him. The bishop of the Church of Rome, successor to St. Peter, is head of the college of bishops, the Vicar of Christ and Pastor of the universal Church on earth.”

#2034 “The Roman Pontiff and the bishops are ‘authentic teachers, that is, teachers endowed with the authority of Christ, who preach the faith to the people entrusted to them, the faith to be believed and put into practice.’ The ordinary and universal Magisterium of the Pope and the bishops in communion with him teach the faithful the truth to believe, the charity to practice, the beatitude to hope for.”

Colossians 1:18 And he (Christ)is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

I Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church...

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:14 In He [Holy Spirit] shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. John 17:17 “Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth.”

The Holy Spirit, as the Vicar of Christ, is the supreme promise and the key relationship of every true believer to Christ Jesus. This glorious Person never fades away, He alone remains as the true Vicar (substitute) of Christ. If there is such a thing as fellowship with God and Christ Jesus, and if there is such a thing as being born again unto eternal life, it is abiding in the Holy Spirit, “for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17).

The Lord did not come to establish an ecclesiastical empire of worldly glory; He came to bring His very presence in His true Vicar, the Holy Spirit. In Roman Catholicism, the glory of the incorruptible God has been changed into the glory of a corruptible man. The issue at stake is both the glory of Christ Jesus the Lord and the salvation of souls since both depend on the office of the Holy Spirit as the true Vicar of Christ.
http://www.whateverycatholicshouldknow.com/wecsk/pope_vicar.htm

During Jesus earthly ministry, He personally chose twelve apostles with no hint of future succession. The Apostle Paul was chosen later by the Lord Jesus after the resurrection as He personally appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus. Thus, the very beginning of the new testament Church was being established upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone (Ephesians 2:20).

This position of being an “Apostle” was unique to them. Even after the Apostles’ deaths, their unique title remains with them for all eternity. In the Bible, we are given a glimpse of the heavenly city, And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb[Jesus] (Revelation 21:14).

According to Scripture, the future of the Church rested in the appointing of family men able to rule and to carry on the teaching of the Apostles and of Jesus Christ but all according to the written word of truth found in the Bible. The Bible clearly shows that the Apostles established the practice of appointing not successors but rather deacons and elders (elders are also referred to as bishops).

I Timothy 3:1-5 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
http://www.whateverycatholicshouldknow.com/wecsk/pope_successor.htm

|||||||| ||||||||

66. Jesus said, "Show me the stone that the builders rejected: that is the keystone."

But as to this prostitution, the apostles of the savior commanded (Acts 15:20, 29; 21:25; 1Th 4:3; 1 Co 6:18; 2 Co 7:1): "Guard yourselves against it, purify yourselves from it," speaking not just of the prostitution of the body but especially that of the soul. For this reason the apostles write to the churches of God, that such prostitution might not occur among us.

Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes,' not at all (meaning) the prostitutes of this world or the greedy or the thieves or the idolaters, since then you would have to go out from the world." - here it is speaking spiritually - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood - as he said (Ep 6:12) - but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness."
http://g.org/naghamm/exe.html

On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle – referring to the "authorities of the darkness" – told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 11:57 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 28 Oct 2015 20:48 #358

• Cinta
  • Never Again
POPE FRANCIS, ROTARY CLUB MEMBER SINCE 1999

A document released in Argentina gives evidence that Card. Jorge Bergoglio was a member of the Rotary Club in Buenos Aires.

As it is known, the Rotary Club, like the Lions Club, are para-Masonic institutions used by Freemasonry to recruit members and spread its ideas. Both clubs pratice religious indifferentism, profess a vague Deism and oppose the Catholic Church in her affirmation that she is the only true religion.

Letter by Card. Bergoglio thanking the Rotary Club directors for confirming him as an Honoray Member.

''Dear Sir,
I am particularly pleased to address Mr. President to acknowledge receipt of the kind note that you sent me together with the Honorary Secretary dated the 23rd of the current month, whereby you kindly confirm me as an Honorary Associate of this prestigious institution.
I thank you warmly for this kindness, and at the same time I congratulate you for the outstanding work that you perform for the good of the community.
I reiterate to you the expressions of my heartfelt appreciation.
[stamp]
Mgr. JORGE MARIO BERGOGLIO
ARCHBISHOP OF BUENOS AIRES
PRIMATE OF ARGENTINA

click to enlarge the letter

www.associazionelatorre.com/2014/01/bergoglio-socio-onorario-del-rotary-club-di-buenos-aires/
thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-rotary-masonic/
www.novusordowatch.org/wire/francis-rotary-club-member.htm

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Mario

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 30 Oct 2015 02:03 #359

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom

Vatican Arrests Portend New Banking Scandal -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 04 Nov 2015 03:51 #360

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Vatican Arrests Portend New Banking Scandal
November 3, 2015

Spanish monsignor Lucio Angel Vallejo Balda, 54, Secretary of the Prefecture for the Economic Affairs of the Holy See and Italian PR woman Francesca Immacolata Chaouqui, 33, were arrested for leaking incendiary information.

Close to Pope Francis, they had been assigned to investigate and reform the Vatican banking system. 
Vatican desperate to stop publications of books containing leaked information.
by Leo Zagami
(henrymakow.com)

La Stampa reported Monday: "Spanish monsignor Lucio Angel Vallejo Balda, 54, Secretary of the Prefecture for the Economic Affairs of the Holy See and Italian PR woman Francesca Immacolata Chaouqui, 33, are under arrest in the Vatican."

Behind this arrest is an ongoing war between the more conservative factions of the Opus Dei and the Jesuits. The two people arrested were Opus Dei members openly working in the diplomatic field for one of their most prominent figures Countess Marisa Pinto Olori of Poggio, ambassador of the small Republic of San Marino and Black Nobility member. She is animator of the club, Diplomatia, founded by none other then financier, JP Morgan and active in international relations.

In the wake of the "Synod of the Family scandal", the Vatican has to contend with a new Vatican Bank scandal.
In 2013, Pope Francis instituted a Pontifical Commission on the The Vatican Bank, the infamous IOR, chaired by Cardinal Raffaele Farina.

He chose its members from his inner circle, including the arrested Francesca Immacolata Chaouqui.
She was considered a controversial choice for her Twitter posts, where she stated once that Benedict XVI had "leukemia."

In Feb 2012, she attacked Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Vatican Secretary of State writing: "Bertone is corrupt! There seems to be secret archives and a company from Veneto involved."

Her nomination was due to her special friendship with Mgr. Lucio Angel Vallejo Balda. She is a protege of Senator Giulio Andreotti (1919-2013), said to be the illegitimate son of a Pope, and the 41st Prime Minister of Italy. He is accused of having had ties with the Mafia in the 90's. He is a member of many Vatican Knighthood Orders, and was the Grand Master of a NATO supported secret society called RING.

VATICAN DESPERATE

Only Mgr. Lucio Angel Vallejo Balda remains in Vatican prison.

Francesca Immacolata Chaouqui, who is apparently pregnant, was released after only one night because she is said to have collaborated with investigators, telling the media she tried to stop Mgr Balda.

58ee2167fa3514251159cbd610208657.jpg
The confidential documents have served as the basis of two upcoming books, left. The Vatican is desperate to stop the release of these books, taking legal action against the publishers and the investigative journalists involved.

Balda and Chaouqui who are obviously being used in some way by the traditional faction internal to the Vatican, to oppose Bergoglio, seem to have acted in an act of revenge because they felt used and left out after the Commissions work was terminated.

Two books based on these documents are due on the 5th and the 9th of November 2015. They are"Avarice," by journalist Emiliano Fittipaldi, of Italian news magazine L'Espresso and " Via Crucis", by Italian journalist Gianluigi Nuzzi; whose 2012 book, "His Holiness", was based on the leaked documents he received from the Pope's butler. The new book is being published in 7 different languages in 23 countries.

The Vatican is trying to stop the release of these two books. The problem now is will they manage to censor them as in the good old days of the Inquisition, or will new scandal erupt? "Avarice" is shocking Italy by revealing that the Pope's 700-square meter luxurious penthouse was constructed with the money sent for the Children's Hospital of the Bambino Gesù.

In the meantime, the two informants are facing 8 years of prison behind the Vatican walls. The Pope is fully endorsing this unprecedented action due to the gravity of having such classified information coming out in the open, and the possibility it could further damage the Church, already in a precarious state.
Leo Lyon Zagami is an Italian-based geopolitical researcher and the author of nine books. These discoveries are part of a special investigative report he will give on Radio Rock (Link:http://www.radiorock.it/ ) at 9 am on the 4th of November 2015 that will demonstrate how Pope Ratzinger, JP Morgan and Opus Dei are behind this latest scandal in the Vatican. Zagami's latest book Pope Francis: The Last Pope? reveals the money, Masonry and occultism behind the decline of the Catholic Church.

Related- More Scandal For Vatican With Release Of Tell-All Books

Leo Zagami- Vatican Plagued with Homosexuality, Satanism & Islamism
Bishop Athanasius Schneider condemns Synod's Final Relatio & its Perpetrators

First Comment by Dan:

I just heard of this news yesterday. Balda and Chaouqui are Opus Dei. I had been wondering ever since it became clear that Bergoglio is an Antipope, whether Opus Dei genuflects for him as they did for Benedict and John Paul II.

Opus Dei was opposed since it's inception by the Jesuits, until John Paul II took them under his personal protection. They remained protected until Ratzinger's health faltered and he was forced out out power.

I now wonder something I hadn't wondered since 2013. Everybody think back: media hounded the Benedict's Roman Church with daily attacks. But when their boy Francis they treat him like the Second Coming. Look - none of the old scandals have been resolved. NONE. That's media. Whatever Benedict XVI was guilty of covering up, Francis has also been covering up for two and a half years. What happened to media's urgent concern to bring boy raping priests to justice? On the contrary, Francis and media have changed the channel to celebrate the 'gift of gay'. No. There's been enough time to shed any doubt that the ouster of Benedict XVI was a coup d'etat.

Think back to January 2012 and the 'Butler's scandal' that became known as VATILEAKS or the Vatican Leaks Scandal. Recall that Benedict assigned three of his most trusted Cardinals to gather a dossier of crimes of their enemies (the Gay Lobby) that weren't entangled with self damning booby traps. You see the way political blackmail operations work is everybody has to have some dirt that they can expose on factions that would expose them... a form of 'mutual assured destruction' (MAD).) I now believe that Benedict really had decided to go for broke and go after them. Unfortunately his health failed him.

And it's not over yet, not entirely. Unfortunately, the Novus Orbis Ordo (NWO) has the full weight of 'world media' behind it. But I'm going to file it under "Return of the Jedi" anyway.
http://henrymakow.com/2015/11/new-vatican-scandal-as-two.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2015 03:54 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare