Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us.

Retiring Pope didn't deal with paedophile priests -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 20 Nov 2015 14:16 #361

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Retiring Pope didn't deal with paedophile priests

Catholic priests have been raping little boys for centuries. The Pope knew it but chose to ignore it. He knew very well there was a culture of secrecy and self-preservation that enabled paedophile priests to fulfill their sexual needs by taking defenseless children as sex slaves. He also knew that if a priest got caught, his superiors would protect him.

But the power of the paedophile priest has finally come to an end. It's now costing the Vatican millions for their transgressions and the faithful finally found out what they've been hiding for years.
The game is up. No longer can they continue with their previous plan of attack - when a priest is found guilty of child sexual abuse, send him to another school where he can start all over again on other unsuspecting children and parents.

Our own Cardinal Pell said that if a priest confesses to raping a child in the confessional, he would not be handed over to police because the "Seal of Confession is inviolable." In other words, whatever is said in the confessional is somehow sacred, no matter what crime the sinner might have committed. Surely this outdated farce can no longer be taken seriously.

We learn today that Pope Benedict, 85, plans to retire because of his advanced age and being too unwell for international travel. He will have no official role in choosing his successor and will retire to the papal residence at Castel Gandolfo.

Benedict, who joined the Hitler Youth as a child in Nazi Germany, served in the German Army before deserting near the end of the war. He visited the Auschwitz Nazi death camp in Poland and Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial. In a book in 2011, he pardoned the Jewish people for the death of Jesus Christ, contradicting interpretations that had been used for centuries to justify the persecution of the Jews.

Australian Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) issued a statement yesterday.

Victims welcome the resignation of a church official with immense power who has done so little to stop the reign of terror of child rapist priests. In the eyes of many victims, Joseph Ratzinger has personally done much to add to the huge number of victims and expotentially increase the suffering of those already harmed.
http://davidelmorito.blogspot.co.id/2013/02/retiring-pope-didn-deal-with-paedophile.html

@ oiram @
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 24 Nov 2015 18:07 #362

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
With All the World at War, Christmas Is a ‘Sham,’ Says Pope Francis

''Christmas is approaching: there will be lights, parties, lighted Christmas trees and manger scenes…

''it’s all a sham,” he said at Mass in his chapel Thursday at the Santa Marta residence where he lives in the Vatican.

Ironically, :dunno:

the Vatican had just put up a massive Christmas tree in the center of Saint Peter’s Square,

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/world-war-christmas-sham-says-pope-francis/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 24 Nov 2015 20:19 #363

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Poop Greasy Weasel speaks like all false leaders. Double & triple speak. He & his knowing followers are steeping up the evil, the End Time's will deal them justice. What is that sill diddy at the end of their (catholic) prayers? Oh, yes 'forever & ever Amen. Is not forever final? :facepalm:

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 24 Nov 2015 20:47 #364

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
With All the World at War, Christmas Is a ‘Sham,’ Says Pope Francis

Yeah, let's all sit at home like miserable twats and just pray to the baby jesus we don't have another bout of world conflict, instead.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. -- The Pope Is The Vicar Of Hell 27 Nov 2015 20:02 #365

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
The Pope Is The Vicar Of Hell
By David J. Stewart

Revelation 2:14, “But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.”

Photo to left: Pope John Paul II committing idolatry, worshipping a statue of Mary (Our Lady Of Fatima).

No pastor or Christian leader should ever speak highly of the Catholic Pope. I recently heard a Baptist pastor speak of Pope John Paul II as a “godly man.” No, the Pope is the vicar of Hell. The Pope is the representative of Satan! The Catholic Church is straight out of the pits of Hell.
God deliver us from pansy, compromised, money-hungry preachers who have turned aside after the error of Balaam. Just as Balaam misled God's people, so do pastors today harm their congregation when they fail to expose false prophets like the Pope. It is tragic that many pastors nowadays are catering to Catholics by censoring the truth, beating-around-the-bush, dipping-their-sails, and avoiding offending Catholics. Offend them for Jesus' sake! The Bible is the most offensive Book in existence, because it is the truth. If God was worried about offending people, then He would have written the Bible much differently, but He didn't. God said what He meant, and meant what He said.

That is one big reason that I expose Contemporary Christian Music [CCM], because the music and singers attract Catholics because they're all so vague and lacking any doctrinal position. What a bunch of sell-outs! I'd rather stand for something, then fall for anything! Man, what do you believe! Not one, and I mean not one, CCM artist preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ on their website. Third Day's song, Born Again is corrupt, wrongly defining being born-again as a mere “feeling”!

I once heard the statement... “The Pope is a dope and he has no hope.” I'd have to agree. The Pope perverts the Gospel, leading the masses into hellfire, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. I do not say this to be unkind, but to speak the truth and warn people. There are an estimated 1,000,000,000 Catholics in this world, and every one of them will burn in Hell when they die if they follow the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Let me share with you the official dogma (doctrine) of the Catholic Church, which was completed on December 8, 1965 by Pope Paul VI in a declaration titled VATICAN II.

The following quote is taken from Vatican II...

"This holy Council first of all turns its attention to the Catholic faithful. Basing itself on scripture and tradition, it teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and baptism (cf. Mk. 16:16; John 3:5), and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it, or to remain in it."

SOURCE: Vatican Council II—The Conciliar and Post Conciliar Documents, published by the Roman Catholic Church and contains the Imprimatur: Walter P. Kellenberg, D.D., Bishop of Rockville Centre, Aug. 12, 1975. “Imprimatur" is the official Catholic stamp of approval and means “let it be printed.”

So according to Pope Paul VI, Jesus is the only way to Heaven, but the body of Jesus is the Catholic Church, and being water baptized is the door into which a person MUST enter the church. Vatican II states that a person CANNOT go to Heaven who doesn't get water baptized into the Catholic Church, and anyone who leaves the Catholic Church will not go to Heaven either. This is NOT what the Word of God teaches.

We are plainly told in Romans 10:3,4, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." We are taught in Ephesians 2:8,9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Salvation is of the Lord, not men. Eternal life is a free gift. Salvation is receiving, not giving.

Pope says Faith in Christ is NOT Necessary to Salvation!
November 30, 2005

Nonbelievers Too Can Be Saved, Says Pope

Refers to St. Augustine's Commentary on Psalm 136(137)

VATICAN CITY, NOV. 30, 2005 (Zenit.org).- Whoever seeks peace and the good of the community with a pure conscience, and keeps alive the desire for the transcendent, will be saved even if he lacks biblical faith, says Benedict XVI.

The Pope made this affirmation today at the general audience, commenting on a meditation written by St. Augustine (354-430).

SOURCE: Pope Benedict XVI's general audience, Nov. 30 2005

That is blasphemy and damnable heresy! Acts 4:10-12 teaches that salvation is found ONLY in the precious name of Jesus. Romans 4:5-6 teaches that a person's faith is counted for righteousness; but the Pope says self-righteousness can substitute for faith in Christ. Notice that the Pope never quotes any Scriptures! Catholics just make things up as they go, concocting whatever traditions they want, and then teaching those traditions instead of the Bible. Mark 7:9, “And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”

Pope Benedict XVI — The vicar of Hell

Photo to left: Pope Benedict XVI, Joseph Ratzinger, former Hitler youth.

The Catholic Church is NOT the body of Christ. Water baptism is NOT a door into the Church. Vatican II is of the Devil. The Pope is a liar! Water baptism will just get you wet. There is only one Door and that is Jesus, "I am the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" (John 10:9). When a lost sinner acknowledges their guilt of sin and comes to God the Father for salvation by way of faith in the blood sacrifice of His dear Son, that sinner is forgiven and born-again by God's grace. Vatican II is manmade Catholic tradition and a lie of Satan. Salvation is by faith alone in the finished redemptive work of Jesus Christ.

When Pope John Paul II died, President Bush, Pat Robertson and other apostates praised the Pope, expressing their admiration for the heretic, thus shaming the Savior and contradicting their profession of having Christian faith. No genuine born-again Christian, who loves the Lord Jesus Christ, would ever speak highly of the leader of the biggest false religious cult in the world. There is no doubt that the Pope and many Catholics are sincere, but the road to Hell is often paved with good intentions. The Pope's sincerity is totally irrelevant to the fact that he is corrupting God's plan of salvation and leading people into perdition. There is a curse from God upon the Catholic Church. The Pope is the vicar of Hell, which is where Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II are presently burning, and Pope Benedict XVI is headed. Only an apostate minister would refrain from exposing the Pope as being of Satan. Catholicism is a prisonhouse of religion.

Luke 11:44, “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.”

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/vicar_of_hell.htm

@ oiram @
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Why Would Anyone Use The NIV? -- Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 27 Nov 2015 20:27 #366

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Why Would Anyone Use The NIV?
By David J. Stewart

"...our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you...in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest (twist), as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness."
—2nd Peter 3:15-17

If you are using the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible, and continue to do so after reading this article, then you are truly blinded by Satan, or just don't care. As seen in the verses above, Peter admits that some Scriptures are hard to understand. Just as today, there we're unlearned (Greek, amathes, i.e., ignorant) people back then who corrupted the Word of God.

Nothing is new today. Just as the Trojans were woefully deceived by the warring Greek armies, who used a gift horse to conquer them—so is the NIV a Trojan Horse filled with deceit and lies waiting to DESTROY YOU!

Notice that in verse 17 above, the Bible calls Bible-corrupters WICKED! The word "stedfastness" in verse 17 means to be doctrinally sound in the Christian faith. The wicked people who put the NIV together were not doctrinally sound. In fact, they readily admit this in the preface to the NIV. Look for yourself. They state that they wanted to publish a new Bible that was free of any sectarian bias (i.e., that wouldn't offend any particular religious group).

So they got everybody together, compromised the Word of God, and published a perverted Bible that satisfied each group. Of course, there were no blood-washed, born-again, Christ-honoring, Hell-fire and damnation, Sin-hating, soulwinning believers invited. Their STATED MAIN PURPOSE was not to preserve THE TRUTH; but rather, to publish a translation that was non-offensive to the participating religious denominations (i.e., WIDELY MARKETABLE). The NIV is as ecumenical as you can get (i.e., they all set aside their doctrinal differences in sinful compromise to further one-world religious unity). Biblically, God commands us to be divided by truth, rather than be united by error (2nd Corinthians 6:14-17). The Word of God magnifies TRUTH; whereas, the devil's crowd magnifies UNITY.

Something's Missing!

So what's wrong with the NIV? In a word... EVERYTHING! Do you have any idea how many things were eviscerated (disemboweled) from the Bible by the NIV authors? Hundreds of words, phrases, and even entire Bible verses were removed from the Word of God by the NIV butchers. Whereas the King James Bible mentions the "Godhead" three times, the NIV has completely removed the word. You won't find the word "propitiation" in the NIV either. In fact, all of the following words have been removed from the Bible by the NIV butchers: regeneration, mercyseat, Calvary, remission, Jehovah, immutable, omnipotent, Comforter, Holy Ghost, quickened, infallible, et cetera. One of the most blasphemous omissions in the NIV is in John 3:16 where Jesus is no longer proclaimed as the “only BEGOTTEN Son of God.”

Yes, that's right, the NIV butchers removed the word "begotten" from John 3:16. How in the name of truth and justice could any professed Christian use the New International Version? Yet, it's the most popular bible version sold on the market today. If I had a billion dollars, I'd make an offer to churches all across America. I'd exchange brand new King James Bibles for their perverted NIVs. I'd give them new Bibles for their old corrupt bibles. They would first have to give me their NIVs so I could BURN THEM! I'd burn every NIV I could find.

The NIV translators removed 64,576 words as compared to the King James Bible! Words are very important! God put “every Word” there for a reason, i.e., so we could live by them! Matthew 4:4, “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” If I am to live for God, then I need an “every Word” Bible. We have it thank God, in the inspired King James Bible! The Bible is truth!

In sharp contrast, modern Bibles are corrupt and; therefore, produce corrupt teachings. Just the fact that the NIV translators completely removed the critically important Word, “GODHEAD” from Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20 and Colossians 2:9 is reason enough to run away from the NIV as fast as you can.

That's not all that the wicked NIV deceivers took out of the Bible. The word "sodomite" is completely gone, as is the words: fornication, trucebreakers, winebibbers, carnal, slothful, unthankful, effeminate, backbiting, vanity, lasciviousness, whoredom, devils, Lucifer, damnation, brimstone, and the bottomless pit. I'm not kidding, go check for yourself! It's not surprising that the word “sodomite” is completely gone, when you learn that an open unrepentant homosexual, Dr. Marten Woudstra (now deceased), was the chairman of the Old Testament committee. To no surprise, the homosexual community is excited about the new upcoming NIV2011. Why would any truly born-again believer who loves Jesus Christ use a corrupted Bible that caters to the homosexual agenda? Not me brother!

All these words in the King James Bible have been stricken from the New International Version. We ought to call it the H.I.V., because it's more deadly than the AIDS virus. 2nd Timothy 2:15 instructs each believer to "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Well, the NIV removes the word "study" from this verse.

To no surprise, Paul's admonition against "science falsely so called" in 1st Timothy 6:20 is gone too, and there are no longer any fables to avoid. Of the 54 times "hell" is mentioned in the King James Bible, the NIV reduces it down to 14 times. The King James Bible states in 1st Timothy 3:16 that "GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH"; but the NIV waters it down to... he was revealed in a body. In Philippians 2:6 of the NIV Jesus is no longer EQUAL with God; but rather, could not grasp equality with God. The NIV is Wicked! Vile! Blasphemy!

Why would anyone use the NIV?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/NIV/why.htm

@ oiram @

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 29 Nov 2015 04:31 #367

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Catholics sit in pews & 'Father McLyar' tells them stories. Just like at home w/their TV's. And TV is controlled by the same force that invented the vatican lies of Gods church on earth. :thdown:

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 05 Dec 2015 14:44 #368

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Matthew 6:24

''“No one can serve two masters,
for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.''

Pope Visits Mosque In Africa

''...About 200 men seated inside the mosque welcomed Francis, who sat on a sofa. In comments to the chief imam,
Francis insisted that Muslims and Christians are brothers and must behave as such.
"Christians and Muslims and members of traditional religions have lived peacefully for many years," he said.
"Together, we say no to hatred, to vengeance and violence, especially that committed in the name of a religion or God."

The chief imam at the mosque, Tidiani Moussa Naibi, thanked Francis for his visit, which he said was "a symbol which we all understand."

Pope Francis removed his shoes, bowed his head and stood silently at the mihrab, or area of the mosque that faces

the holy Muslim city of Mecca.

cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/pope-visits-mosque-africa-31618.shtml

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 07 Dec 2015 00:07 #369

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
Matthew 6:24

''“No one can serve two masters,
for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.''

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Well & truly screw this Pope ..... Muslims are not my brothers. Most of them have 600 years catching up to do!

Sorry no help from my side there & that Pope is truly on his own!

After 600 years have past try to say it again!
But you will be out of luck; because they would still be 600 years reversed engineered!

Mark my words ....... & don't count on the few exceptions you would ever encounter in your entire lifetime! And if you encounter one you will most likely find that he/her is not following the usual traditions of Muslims anymore!
As the saying goes .... what you eat is what you become!

As I know from 23 years real life experience ....... you can live around them if you very strong minded .....
but you will never ever get used to it!
And should you start to get used to it ........ you know the time has clearly come to move on!

Even Christians which are born in the same country as Muslim followers would never consider that a Muslim would be his brother & vs. and God has shit to do with the conflicts! The conflicts is the people themselves & what they are doing!
And they all clearly not following any God or Allah; because they love to lie, steal, cheat & kill each other traditionally! .....
Which freaking true God image would promote shit like it?

That Pope is truly talking out of his ass ..... or this Pope thinks the entire world is like a great big Masons Club house? :yup:
And the only thing which makes the Masons calling each other brothers is there joint dirty money games & agenda scams!

Here is your answer written about 2000 years ago and the same thing was given to all Muslims 600 years later & it still stands and nothing changed yet for most: :yup:

BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.'
8 "Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men."
9 He was also saying to them, "You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition.…

Its very clear to me that none of these groups ever fighting about the Commandments ..... what they fighting about is there individual pagan traditions & individual retarded like stupidity's! :yup: :yup: :yup:

Don't you ALL see the truth that >>

<< So to all out there
just try implement these simple once & then we may talking about Brothers & Sisters again! No need to read 900 pages out of your men given Books; these original verbally given once will do just fine for ALL the same! >> Religious people my ass! Hypocrites most of them!

99. The disciples said to him, "Your brothers and your mother are standing outside."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<▼▼
He said to them, "Those here who do what my Father wants are my brothers and my mother. They are the ones who will enter my Father's kingdom."

this Vatican Pope is the Vicar of Satan & his son Lucifer!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 14:01 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 08 Dec 2015 20:19 #370

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
wiikkidd wrote:
Catholics sit in pews & 'Father McLyar' tells them stories. Just like at home w/their TV's. And TV is controlled by the same force that invented the vatican lies of Gods church on earth. :thdown:
You should appreciate the truth within the image......... :D

It talks about Religion organizations not what the words of the Books really says in truth.
Rightfully covers all three groups ▼▼▼

Get a clue folks.

"If all the bones of all the victims of the Catholic Church could be gathered together, a monument higher than all the pyramids would rise."

What Must We Do To Be Saved?" 1880, in Ingersoll

"Most of these gods were revengeful, savage, lustful, and ignorant. As they generally depended upon their priests for information, their ignorance can hardly excite our astonishment."

"The Gods", 1872

"If you love God, burn a church" Jello Biafra (ex-Dead Kennedys singer)

"We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake." Catherine Fahringer

The Roman Catholic Church is one of the forces for evil in the world, mainly because of the powerful influence it has over the minds of children.
The Catholic Church has developed, over the centuries, brilliant techniques in brainwashing children; even intelligent people who have had a proper, full cradle-Catholic upbringing find it hard to shake it off when they reach adulthood.

Being taught about hell being taught that if you sin you will go to everlasting damnation, and really believing that, is nothing short of pure EVIL, any organization or person that tells a child that they will go to hell, should immediately proceed there themselves with seven more spirits worse than the first. Religion, the number one killer of brain cells that was ever invented.

The story of the Roman Church is quite different and not a pleasant one to dwell upon. She made her advance through the medium of intrigue, war, fire and sword, persecution, torture, confiscations, and death, the exemplification of force and intolerance. By such means she gained control and increase in power over the minds of poor unsuspecting souls all over the planet, even until this very day.

Ye shall not give adoration to plaster of Saints, and other bungula boogie "thou shalt not have any other Gods before thee"

It is important to go beyond the idea of an historical Jesus so that we can get to the real meaning of Christianity and the ancient wisdom.

Christian scriptures were based on the ancient wisdom, then the Christians destroyed the original manuscripts to hide the true origins of their creed.

Christianity is the fixation on delusion.

Christianity is the one religion that goes way beyond religion and ends up a form of incurable mental illness.

The only way to "cure" it is self realization or self-healing.

I compare it to jumping out of an airplane and staring at the ground as it approaches faster and faster - the natural tendency is to keep watching the ground as the fixation factor takes hold - but if you do not pull the rip cord and pull out of it - you go splat - and then wake up on the other side and realize you just wasted an entire incarnation in pure delusion.

<<< God tried to give a brain to a Christian, but he (they) refused one.

In one fell swoop the Church of Rome took the divine out of everyday life and this world. It turned a philosophy of liberation into a religion of repression and bondage. Noble and uplifting teachings were turned upside down and thoroughly perverted.Humans were turned into abject sinners who had to grovel for forgiveness.

The true ancient wisdom can still be deciphered in the Bible, using the keys to read the symbolism.

Whatever strengths Christian concepts have, such as the death and rebirth of the god, they are due to its pagan roots. Despite Christian distortions, the underlying pagan philosophy has strong appeal at a subconscious level.

Man's ties to the divine natural order were torn asunder. For example, in 1023 King Canute made it illegal to "worship" the sun, moon, stars, tree, waterways and stones. The consequences were appalling.

The inhumanity and brutality of the "Christian" Churches over the last 1800 years has been well documented: the inquisitions of torture and killing, the "witch" burnings, sexism and sex repression, destruction of indigenous people and their cultures, and support of harsh ruling elites.

Also the suppression of knowledge and the promotion of superstition.

The Church put man out of balance, with his own divine nature and the divine cosmos all around.

Jesus said: I am the light that is over them all. I am the All; the All has come forth from me, and the All has attained unto me.

"The kingdom of god is inside you and all around you, not in mansions made of wood and stone. Cleave a (piece of) wood: I am there. Raise up the stone, and ye shall find me there".
http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.co.id/2009_10_17_archive.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2015 20:38 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 20 Dec 2015 19:42 #371

• Cinta
  • Never Again
NOSTRA AETATE

DECLARATION ON
THE RELATION OF THE CHURCH TO NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS

1. In our time, when day by day mankind is being drawn closer together, and the ties between different peoples are becoming stronger, the Church examines more closely her relationship to non-Christian religions. In her task of promoting unity and love among men, indeed among nations, she considers above all in this declaration what men have in common and what draws them to fellowship.

One is the community of all peoples, one their origin, for God made the whole human race to live over the face of the earth.(1) One also is their final goal, God. His providence, His manifestations of goodness, His saving design extend to all men,(2) until that time when the elect will be united in the Holy City, the city ablaze with the glory of God, where the nations will walk in His light.(3)

Men expect from the various religions answers to the unsolved riddles of the human condition, which today, even as in former times, deeply stir the hearts of men: What is man? What is the meaning, the aim of our life? What is moral good, what is sin? Whence suffering and what purpose does it serve? Which is the road to true happiness? What are death, judgment and retribution after death? What, finally, is that ultimate inexpressible mystery which encompasses our existence: whence do we come, and where are we going?

2. From ancient times down to the present, there is found among various peoples a certain perception of that hidden power which hovers over the course of things and over the events of human history; at times some indeed have come to the recognition of a Supreme Being, or even of a Father. This perception and recognition penetrates their lives with a profound religious sense.

Religions, however, that are bound up with an advanced culture have struggled to answer the same questions by means of more refined concepts and a more developed language. Thus in Hinduism, men contemplate the divine mystery and express it through an inexhaustible abundance of myths and through searching philosophical inquiry. They seek freedom from the anguish of our human condition either through ascetical practices or profound meditation or a flight to God with love and trust. Again, Buddhism, in its various forms, realizes the radical insufficiency of this changeable world; it teaches a way by which men, in a devout and confident spirit, may be able either to acquire the state of perfect liberation, or attain, by their own efforts or through higher help, supreme illumination. Likewise, other religions found everywhere try to counter the restlessness of the human heart, each in its own manner, by proposing "ways," comprising teachings, rules of life, and sacred rites. The Catholic Church rejects nothing that is true and holy in these religions. She regards with sincere reverence those ways of conduct and of life, those precepts and teachings which, though differing in many aspects from the ones she holds and sets forth, nonetheless often reflect a ray of that Truth which enlightens all men. Indeed, she proclaims, and ever must proclaim Christ "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6), in whom men may find the fullness of religious life, in whom God has reconciled all things to Himself.(4)

The Church, therefore, exhorts her sons, that through dialogue and collaboration with the followers of other religions, carried out with prudence and love and in witness to the Christian faith and life, they recognize, preserve and promote the good things, spiritual and moral, as well as the socio-cultural values found among these men.

3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

Since in the course of centuries not a few quarrels and hostilities have arisen between Christians and Moslems, this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.

4. As the sacred synod searches into the mystery of the Church, it remembers the bond that spiritually ties the people of the New Covenant to Abraham's stock.

Thus the Church of Christ acknowledges that, according to God's saving design, the beginnings of her faith and her election are found already among the Patriarchs, Moses and the prophets. She professes that all who believe in Christ-Abraham's sons according to faith (6)-are included in the same Patriarch's call, and likewise that the salvation of the Church is mysteriously foreshadowed by the chosen people's exodus from the land of bondage. The Church, therefore, cannot forget that she received the revelation of the Old Testament through the people with whom God in His inexpressible mercy concluded the Ancient Covenant. Nor can she forget that she draws sustenance from the root of that well-cultivated olive tree onto which have been grafted the wild shoots, the Gentiles.(7) Indeed, the Church believes that by His cross Christ, Our Peace, reconciled Jews and Gentiles. making both one in Himself.(8)

The Church keeps ever in mind the words of the Apostle about his kinsmen: "theirs is the sonship and the glory and the covenants and the law and the worship and the promises; theirs are the fathers and from them is the Christ according to the flesh" (Rom. 9:4-5), the Son of the Virgin Mary. She also recalls that the Apostles, the Church's main-stay and pillars, as well as most of the early disciples who proclaimed Christ's Gospel to the world, sprang from the Jewish people.

As Holy Scripture testifies, Jerusalem did not recognize the time of her visitation,(9) nor did the Jews in large number, accept the Gospel; indeed not a few opposed its spreading.(10) Nevertheless, God holds the Jews most dear for the sake of their Fathers; He does not repent of the gifts He makes or of the calls He issues-such is the witness of the Apostle.(11) In company with the Prophets and the same Apostle, the Church awaits that day, known to God alone, on which all peoples will address the Lord in a single voice and "serve him shoulder to shoulder" (Soph. 3:9).(12)

Since the spiritual patrimony common to Christians and Jews is thus so great, this sacred synod wants to foster and recommend that mutual understanding and respect which is the fruit, above all, of biblical and theological studies as well as of fraternal dialogues.

True, the Jewish authorities and those who followed their lead pressed for the death of Christ;(13) still, what happened in His passion cannot be charged against all the Jews, without distinction, then alive, nor against the Jews of today. Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or accursed by God, as if this followed from the Holy Scriptures. All should see to it, then, that in catechetical work or in the preaching of the word of God they do not teach anything that does not conform to the truth of the Gospel and the spirit of Christ.

Furthermore, in her rejection of every persecution against any man, the Church, mindful of the patrimony she shares with the Jews and moved not by political reasons but by the Gospel's spiritual love, decries hatred, persecutions, displays of anti-Semitism, directed against Jews at any time and by anyone.

Besides, as the Church has always held and holds now, Christ underwent His passion and death freely, because of the sins of men and out of infinite love, in order that all may reach salvation. It is, therefore, the burden of the Church's preaching to proclaim the cross of Christ as the sign of God's all-embracing love and as the fountain from which every grace flows.

5. We cannot truly call on God, the Father of all, if we refuse to treat in a brotherly way any man, created as he is in the image of God. Man's relation to God the Father and his relation to men his brothers are so linked together that Scripture says: "He who does not love does not know God" (1 John 4:8).

No foundation therefore remains for any theory or practice that leads to discrimination between man and man or people and people, so far as their human dignity and the rights flowing from it are concerned.

The Church reproves, as foreign to the mind of Christ, any discrimination against men or harassment of them because of their race, color, condition of life, or religion. On the contrary, following in the footsteps of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, this sacred synod ardently implores the Christian faithful to "maintain good fellowship among the nations" (1 Peter 2:12), and, if possible, to live for their part in peace with all men,(14) so that they may truly be sons of the Father who is in heaven.(15)

www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Pope Francis ; what the media is NO LONGER hiding from us. 25 Dec 2015 11:20 #372

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2015 11:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 25 Dec 2015 14:19 #373

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
NOSTRA AETATE

DECLARATION ON
THE RELATION OF THE CHURCH TO NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS

1. In our time, when day by day mankind is being drawn closer together, and the ties between different peoples are becoming stronger, the Church examines more closely her relationship to non-Christian religions. In her task of promoting unity and love among men, indeed among nations, she considers above all in this declaration what men have in common and what draws them to fellowship.

One is the community of all peoples, one their origin, for God made the whole human race to live over the face of the earth.(1) One also is their final goal, God. His providence, His manifestations of goodness, His saving design extend to all men,(2) until that time when the elect will be united in the Holy City, the city ablaze with the glory of God, where the nations will walk in His light.(3)

Men expect from the various religions answers to the unsolved riddles of the human condition, which today, even as in former times, deeply stir the hearts of men: What is man? What is the meaning, the aim of our life? What is moral good, what is sin? Whence suffering and what purpose does it serve? Which is the road to true happiness? What are death, judgment and retribution after death? What, finally, is that ultimate inexpressible mystery which encompasses our existence: whence do we come, and where are we going?

2. From ancient times down to the present, there is found among various peoples a certain perception of that hidden power which hovers over the course of things and over the events of human history; at times some indeed have come to the recognition of a Supreme Being, or even of a Father. This perception and recognition penetrates their lives with a profound religious sense.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
Well clearly retarded self serving NWO material made for sleeping sheep........

!) day by day mankind is being drawn closer together = forced together more like it!

2) the ties between different peoples are becoming stronger = what type of ties would this be? .....MONEY!

3) In her task of promoting unity and love among men = indeed a strong promoting of love among man without woman!
4) she considers above all in this declaration what men have in common and what draws them to fellowship. =

5) for God made the whole human race to live over the face of the earth = Nope :nono: people make people ... God makes human like minds ..to look after the Earth.

6) God..... His manifestations of goodness = God doesn't manifests anything :nono: ; if people don't ever listen & don't do what they were freaking told! God is not involved in any physical implementation! Only gives good logical human like advice! All other tasks are up to his true human Sons & Daughters.

7) His saving design extend to all men, = Nope :noway: ; only those which implement the good instructions by free will would ever be saved! Liars & murderers are not on the list of the to be saved! :nono: 1 + 1 = 2

8) until that time when the elect will be united in the Holy City = And which City would this be? ..... I'm 100% sure its not the physical Fiat-Jew created fictive city!

9) the city ablaze with the glory of God, where the nations will walk in His light. = O yes this one is correct for once; the City will be ablaze alright as predicted!
10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

10) where the nations will walk in His light. = Where all nations & people will help making the big light as never before which you can see from far!

11) Men expect from the various religions answers to the unsolved riddles of the human condition, = Correct answers, & not freaking lies all day long!

12) What is man? = Most are Pig like as by design!

13) What is the meaning, the aim of our life? = To turn human being; to grow a freaking logical comm & sens mind so the sh@t of the Pig man finally ends! And most important to never follow idols made by man & other man which are like Pigs & full of evil deeds!

14) What is moral good, = Start with the Ten Commandments ...... would do fine for starters.

15) what is sin? = Its what you are doing yourself by free will & which goes against the Ten Commandments.

16) Whence suffering and what purpose does it serve? = To fill some ignorant Pig Men & Pig Women pockets!

17) Which is the road to true happiness? = Lets start by placing all the known self serving ignorant Pig Men & Pig Women into Jail for starters!

Anyway enough ......... Who are the retards written all this sh@t???

And what's this freaking idiot doing :facepalm: :facepalm: ..... did the Pope never read the second base rule of the Ten out of his Book he is preaching from?

If you Catholics can't kick this moron out .... ask Jesus to do it for you ... Jesus would not hesitate for a single second to get him off his high chair!

But truly; if this Pope is not a crypto Jew making a total mockery out of your place ....... he surely must have a contract with Satan himself!

You Catholics better convert to the true Church of Jesus if you ever like to be saved! .... If this would ever be possible?? :dunno:
Also think saving ...... the true Jesus Church is totally Fiat Jew usury tax free into infinity! This should gives you all a good incentive.....

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2015 15:03 by Mario.

Pope Francis ; what the media is NO LONGER hiding from us. 26 Dec 2015 15:07 #374

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:thumbup:

I bet in secret the Pope is very familiar with touching foreskins too

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 27 Dec 2015 01:57 #375

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
After this page alone, how any catholic can remain so is astounding. And to know over a billion of them roam the earth in this state of denial is even more astounding. And yes, those WWII heros of Germany were also sheep to this vatican abomination.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 27 Dec 2015 15:00 #376

• Cinta
  • Never Again
wiikkidd wrote:
After this page alone, how any catholic can remain so is astounding. And to know over a billion of them roam the earth in this state of denial is even more astounding. And yes, those WWII heros of Germany were also sheep to this vatican abomination.

Ex. 20:4–5
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow down to them or serve them"

And so the Catholic goes to mass,and kisses a plastic idoll

Resting in the hands of pastor Miguel A. Solorzano of St. Philip of Jesus Catholic Church
is the infant-Jesus figure whose feet will be kissed by parishioners during the church's Christmas Eve Mass.

www.chron.com/life/houston-belief/article/Catholics-are-demonstrative-in-their-homage-to-1855100.php

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 26 Feb 2016 21:09 #377

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Pope calls Italy’s foremost abortion promoter one of nation’s ‘forgotten great'

''In a February 8 interview with one of Italy’s most prominent dailies, Corriere Della Serra, Pope Francis praised
Italy’s leading proponent of abortion – Emma Bonino -- as one of the nation’s “forgotten greats,” comparing her to
great historical figures such as Konrad Adenauer and Robert Schuman.

Knowing that his praise of her may be controversial, the Pope said that she offered the best advice to Italy on learning about Africa,
and admitted she thinks differently from us. “True, but never mind,” he said. “We have to look at people, at what they do.”

At 27, Bonino had an illegal abortion and then worked with the Information Centre on Sterilization and Abortion which boasted
over 10,000 abortions. There are famous photos of Bonino performing illegal abortions using a homemade device operated
by a bicycle pump. Arrested for the then-illegal activity she spent a few days in jail and was acquitted and entered politics.

When she was appointed Italy’s foreign minister in 2013 there was a general outcry from life and family leaders at the appalling situation.

Responding to the Pope’s praise of Bonino, pro-life leaders in Italy expressed disbelief.
“How can the pope praise a woman that is best known in Italy for practicing illegal abortion and promoting abortion?”
commented Msgr. Ignacio Barreiro, who was until last year the head of the Rome office of Human Life International.

Luca Volonte, an Italian politician and the president of the pro-life Novae Terrae Foundation, told LifeSiteNews he believed
the Pope “was not really informed about how much Mrs. Bonino has done in Italy and at the international level to promote abortion and euthanasia.” Even though he admits “she did well in Egypt,” he adds that even there “she promoted her anti-life values.”
The Pope, said Volonte, “was wrong and worse were the members of His secretariat for not informing him.”

The Pope’s possible ignorance of Bonino’s stance is unlikely given his justifications in the interview.
She has been for decades the most prominent supporter of abortion in Italy.
Moreover, the Pope already received criticism for his contact with Bonino in 2015 when he called her about her cancer and
invited her to the Vatican.

www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-calls-italys-foremost-abortion-promoter-one-of-nations-forgotten-great

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 May 2016 21:47 #378

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Vatican - All Jews Go To Heaven

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 16 May 2016 23:27 #379

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Exiting preferred civil mode

Fuck the Pope especially this shite who is an obvious mouthpiece for the people running the show.

Reset.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Pope Francis ; what the media is hiding from us. 22 May 2016 14:04 #380

• Cinta
  • Never Again
What Pope Francis Really Believes

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare