Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Satanism in the Vatican

Satanism in the Vatican 02 Sep 2015 20:38 #1261

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
oh goodie goodie

mod is off topic trolling

When in Rome...

(see what i did there :hahano: )
So a Toga party w/the crew in the catacombs of the Vatican up next? :hahano:

Well why not, its as good a place for a forum meet up as any... we can make it fancy dress perhaps.

I might wear my NASA outfit actually. :cool2:

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Satanism in the Vatican 02 Sep 2015 20:39 #1262

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
wiikkidd wrote:
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
oh goodie goodie

When in Rome...

Only if there will be Black Forrest cake,and Foxis doing an impersonation of Onkel Adolf :dunno:

oh and Pfizipfei can play Eva
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2015 20:40 by Cinta.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Satanism in the Vatican 02 Sep 2015 20:44 #1263

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
oh goodie goodie

When in Rome...

Well why not, its as good a place for a forum meet up as any... we can make it fancy dress perhaps.

I might wear my NASA outfit actually. :cool2:

What? Filthy says Black Euro speedo & red high top tennis shoes are all the rage. Too much Family Packs from KFC for the wee man for that ensemble. :chuckle: :chuckle:

Satanism in the Vatican 02 Sep 2015 20:49 #1264

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Satanism in the Vatican 02 Sep 2015 22:33 #1265

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Still refusing to enagage in a valid discussion about the Jewish hatred of Jesus Christ, Christianity and how it has transpired through the infiltration of the Catholic Church to destroy it from within?

You're spamming a hasbara troll thread now anyway. :hahano:

The Mod has made a call.

Why are you refusing to engage in a sensible conversation on the subject? :dunno:

You aren't a Christian at all ... are you?

That's been obvious to me shortly after you joined because you never quote the bible so you were ruled out as fundamentalist Protestant then and there.

Only a jew would react to my posting like you do. A Christian would want to know the truth. You are clearly a Jewish operative planted here to continue the Jewish hate campaign?

In the words of Luke and John the Jews had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth. That's what I'm doing .... why don't you? :dunno:

Now you're going all whiney. ..

Engage in conversation and debate ... what are you afraid of?

Your refusal shows anyone reading this that you're confirming everything I'm saying about you.

Not that that was ever needed :hahano:
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2015 22:35 by Orangeaid.

Satanism in the Vatican 03 Sep 2015 18:31 #1266

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
:thumbup:

Satanism in the Vatican 03 Sep 2015 21:48 #1267

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Still refusing to enagage in a valid discussion about the Jewish hatred of Jesus Christ, Christianity and how it has transpired through the infiltration of the Catholic Church to destroy it from within?

You're spamming a hasbara troll thread now anyway. :hahano:

The Mod has made a call.

Why are you refusing to engage in a sensible conversation on the subject? :dunno:

You aren't a Christian at all ... are you?

That's been obvious to me shortly after you joined because you never quote the bible so you were ruled out as fundamentalist Protestant then and there.

Only a jew would react to my posting like you do. A Christian would want to know the truth. You are clearly a Jewish operative planted here to continue the Jewish hate campaign?

In the words of Luke and John the Jews had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth. That's what I'm doing .... why don't you? :dunno:

Now you're going all whiney. ..

Engage in conversation and debate ... what are you afraid of?

Your refusal shows anyone reading this that you're confirming everything I'm saying about you.

Not that that was ever needed :hahano

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2015 01:01 #1268

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Satanism in the Vatican 07 Sep 2015 20:25 #1269

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Papal Swiss Guards sworn in

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Satanism in the Vatican 08 Sep 2015 09:00 #1270

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
With the overwhelming & most obvious satanic symbols, rituals, origins from the time of Nimrod, the entire TZ ignores this. Blind faith & denial as much as any commoner. Complete submission to the worst false christian church man has ever know. Why? Because it is satan own. The Inquisitions! Even the ODON curse the bitch, the Harlot, right cup cake? Amazingly blinded to only seeing a few falsely called 'jew'. They let the rest of humanity off scot free.............this is why evil has taken the whole of humanity to the brink of WWIII. They needed a world disconnected from God. It was foretold in the Bible , and still man continued to follow stone & worldly things & people instead. Time has come. Ready reader's?

Satanism in the Vatican 15 Sep 2015 18:59 #1271

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

Serving and former priests hired rentboys for sex in churches from pimp who sold

consecrated hosts to satanists, says defrocked clergyman.

''talian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted paedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

Don Patrizio Poggi, 46, told Italian authorities that a former Carabinieri pimped boys for nine clergymen.

Poggi, who served a five-year sentence for abusing teenage boys while he was a parish priest at the San Filippo Neri church in Rome, said he made the allegations to "protect the Holy Church and the Christian community."

The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate, he claimed, according to Il Messaggero newspaper.

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station. He reportedly sat in his Fiat Panda - marked "Emergency Blood" to avoid parking fines - to make his selection.

He was helped in the recruitment process by a friend who ran a modelling agency. He lured underage boys into prostitution through "false work offers for modelling and acting roles", Poggi said.

The agent also looked for rentboys at gay discos, saunas and gyms across Rome. An accountant was also said to be involved.

The boys were paid €150-€500 (£130-£425) to perform sex acts in church premises across the capital.

Poggi also accused the former Carabinieri of selling consecrated hosts for satanic rites.

Poggi reportedly presented documentary and photographic evidence to police in the company of two senior Vatican clergymen who vouched for his credibility.

Poggi identified the nine clergymen, including two senior church officials and a religion lecturer. Three people have been placed under formal investigation.

The allegations were rejected by the Vatican. Cardinal Agostino Vallini, head of the Catholic Vicariate of Rome, said the priest made false claims out of a desire for vengeance and personal resentment.

The Vatican refused to reinstate Poggi after he served his term.

"The cardinal expresses his full confidence in the magistracy and declares himself full convinced that this slander will be demolished, demonstrating Poggi's claims to be untrue," Vallini said.

"God will hold everyone accountable for their deeds."

www.ibtimes.co.uk/italy-vatican-pedo-rome-priest-rent-boy-483867

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Satanism in the Vatican 19 Sep 2015 16:36 #1272

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Cinta wrote:
Vatican Rentboy and Satanism Claims Revealed by Paedophile Priest Don Patrizio Poggi

Serving and former priests hired rentboys for sex in churches from pimp who sold

consecrated hosts to satanists, says defrocked clergyman.

''talian investigators have opened an inquiry into claims by a convicted paedophile priest that an underage prostitution ring has been operating inside the Holy Roman Church with clergymen hiring rentboys for sex inside churches.

Don Patrizio Poggi, 46, told Italian authorities that a former Carabinieri pimped boys for nine clergymen.

Poggi, who served a five-year sentence for abusing teenage boys while he was a parish priest at the San Filippo Neri church in Rome, said he made the allegations to "protect the Holy Church and the Christian community."

The boys were chosen because they were starving and desperate, he claimed, according to Il Messaggero newspaper.

The former policeman used to recruit the boys, mostly eastern European immigrants, outside a gay bar named Twink near Rome's Termini train station. He reportedly sat in his Fiat Panda - marked "Emergency Blood" to avoid parking fines - to make his selection.

He was helped in the recruitment process by a friend who ran a modelling agency. He lured underage boys into prostitution through "false work offers for modelling and acting roles", Poggi said.

The agent also looked for rentboys at gay discos, saunas and gyms across Rome. An accountant was also said to be involved.

The boys were paid €150-€500 (£130-£425) to perform sex acts in church premises across the capital.

Poggi also accused the former Carabinieri of selling consecrated hosts for satanic rites.

Poggi reportedly presented documentary and photographic evidence to police in the company of two senior Vatican clergymen who vouched for his credibility.

Poggi identified the nine clergymen, including two senior church officials and a religion lecturer. Three people have been placed under formal investigation.

The allegations were rejected by the Vatican. Cardinal Agostino Vallini, head of the Catholic Vicariate of Rome, said the priest made false claims out of a desire for vengeance and personal resentment.

The Vatican refused to reinstate Poggi after he served his term.

"The cardinal expresses his full confidence in the magistracy and declares himself full convinced that this slander will be demolished, demonstrating Poggi's claims to be untrue," Vallini said.

"God will hold everyone accountable for their deeds."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/italy-vatican-pedo-rome-priest-rent-boy-483867

What a unholy act; to reveal such holy acts!

No wonder the Pope likes everyone to stop judging things ............
Being those ones which are judged.

As the Pope says himself ........ who are we to judge others being the holy house of child abusers! .... He is not wrong in truth!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 16:42 by Mario.

Satanism in the Vatican 23 Sep 2015 06:51 #1273

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Filthy False christian. :thdown:

Satanism in the Vatican 23 Sep 2015 06:54 #1274

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 06:57 by wiikkidd.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario, Cinta

Satanism in the Vatican 23 Sep 2015 08:25 #1275

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
I would love to see Brother Nathaniel & the so called Pope in a word contest match!

:rofl: :clap:

I think Brother Nathanie would make a great Pope where you could learn a lot from & it would be interesting to ............

Anyway ..... which ever mother had this now being Pope child surely drop him on the floor; or he fallen down the stairs & no one ever told him about it till today!

That guy is totally out of line & order and really over paid no matter which way you looking at it.............. man what a embarrassing joke he is!

Who the hell hired this Pope ??

Poor Christian foke which following this guy ....... they all must be totally confused!

Anyhow its all by design even a non believer can work this one out!
Just to give the Christian side of things a bad name .......... its not the peoples fault.

Its a anti human system since the beginning which declared open war on humanity in general & all areas of social life & family.

But someone should kicks this guy out ......... if the people in unity don't do it; he will destroy the lot for all which needing it!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 09:06 by Mario.

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Sep 2015 07:22 #1276

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Sep 2015 10:30 #1277

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
O yes!
Revelation chapter 8
And when he had opened the seventh seal ... & ask ...

Who doesn't likes money; please lift your left hand & say ...... I
there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Its all bout the dumb, dumb .. darah .... dumb .....

Who doesn't likes money; please lift your left hand & say ...... I

The predicted day has come ......... the entire World just turned silent!
:yup:

Revelation chapter 8 begins where chapter 6 left off. The seventh seal probably contains the seven trumpets. The silence indicates the beginning of a further series of judgements which will now come from the Throne of God.

Chapter 8

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

The Seventh Seal - "When he opened the 7th seal, there was silence in heaven for about one half hour".
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2015 11:02 by Mario.

Satanism in the Vatican 01 Oct 2015 06:04 #1278

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Behold, the NWO's World church 'leader' in the making.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Satanism in the Vatican 08 Oct 2015 12:49 #1279

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Italian priest Don Gino Flaim defends paedophiles and blames 'love-seeking children

''An Italian priest has been suspended from his parish after defending paedophilia on live television
and attempting to blame victims for "seeking affection". Don Gino Flaim, of the San Giuseppe
and Pio X parish in the northern Italian town of Trento, claimed on air that he "understands
paedophilia" whereas "I'm not sure about homosexuality".

"Unfortunately there are children who seek affection because they don't receive it at home and
I understand that some priests can give up," he said on La7 channel. "Paedophilia is a sin,
and like all sins has to be accepted, also." He went on affirming that homosexuality "is a disease".

* activate the subtitle function

www.ibtimes.co.uk/italian-priest-don-gino-flaim-defends-paedophiles-blames-love-seeking-children-1522780

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

October 2015 began with yet another scandal in the Vatican. -- Satanism in the Vatican 09 Oct 2015 11:56 #1280

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Hell its never ending
Sodom & Gomorrah at its best >> Wake the hell up people before they Fucking you all up the ass with a smile in there faces!
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Coming Out" Exposes Schism in Vatican

October 8, 2015

(Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa, left, poses with his partner Edouard after telling reporters in Rome that he's gay.)

According to Leo Zagami, there is a power struggle
in the Vatican between the Jesuits and a powerful "gay lobby" who want greater acceptance.

Zagami's book, "Pope Francis: The Last Pope?" as well as the recent Infowars documentary based on it, "Demonic Possession Of The Vatican Exposed," filmed in Rome with Alex Jones, are proving to be prophetic.

By Leo Lyon Zagami
(henrymakow.com)

October 2015 began with yet another scandal in the Vatican. Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa, a well-known Polish theologian and Secretary of the International Theological Commission, confessed his homosexuality at a press conference on the eve of the Synod on the Family that opened Oct. 2.

Father Charamsa, a professor at the prestigious Jesuit Pontifical Gregorian University said, "I want the church and my community to know who I am. It is about time that the Church understands the total abstinence from the life of love is inhumane."

"I want the church and my community to know who I am: a homosexual priest, happy and proud of his identity. We are already late and you can not wait another fifty years."

He not only came out at the press conference but brought his gay lover along, provoking a direct confrontation between the two lobbies that lead the Vatican these days; the Gay Lobby and the Jesuits.

This seems a very well choreographed move by the Vatican Gay Lobby. Father Charamsa praised Pope Francis as a "fantastic" guy, who "made us rediscover the beauty of the dialogue."

The Jesuits have sent a strong message on this matter, through Father Federico Lombardi SJ, current director of the Holy See Press Office: "The decision to reveal such a sensational event on the eve of the opening of the Synod appears very irresponsible, since it imposes unwarranted media pressure on the Synod."

The clash of the two lobbies now seems inevitable. Father Charamsa has been suspended from all activities in the Holy See, including teaching at the Pontifical Gregorian University. :thumbup: :thumbup: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: Father Dariusz Oko, also a Polish priest and theologian like Father Charamsa, wrote in the Polish magazine Fronda, (n.63, pp. 128-160) that the "Gay Lobby" is now extremely powerful in the Vatican, thanks to their system of blackmail and secrecy. He accused the Vatican clergy of having opened up too much to homosexuality after the sexual revolution of the late 60's.

In the meantime, the Worldwide Synod of Bishops on the family continues with a group of men who have never had a wife or children. It seems more interested in convincing the conservative side of the Church to open up on the gay issue promoted by Father Charamsa's stunt.

On the 6th of October, for the very first time on Italian TV, a priest named Father Gino Flaim defended pedophiles, incredibly blaming the children, "They are the ones looking for love."

This creepy statement which justifies pedophiles reflects what the Catholic Church is really about today.
---
Related -
Pope warns against conspiracy theories of Vatican skullduggery

First Comment from Dan:

Well choreographed indeed. The Holy See Press Office is notorious for doublespeak. The "coming out" of Father "Charisma" is so obviously staged; and quite a production it's been, also. The gay priest is athletic, looks like a movie star, and those with some background in professional modeling and acting can tell you he's had professional coaching.

Typical, that the Jesuit Holy See press agent feigns indignation by castigating Father "Charisma" for his "irresponsible timing". He knows the timing is perfect - the perfect publicity stunt to establish on day one what the Synod on the Family is really about.
http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/coming-out-stunt.html

Bartholomew said:
"A man who hath intercourse with a male, what is his vengeance?"

Of the chastisement of him who hath intercourse with males.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Jesus said: "The measure of the man who hath intercourse with males and of the man with whom he lieth, is the same as that of the blasphemer.

"When then the time is completed through the sphere, the receivers of Yaldabaōth come after their soul, and he with his forty-and-nine demons taketh vengeance on it eleven years.

"Thereafter they carry it to the fire-rivers and seething pitch-seas, which are full of demons with pigs' faces. They eat into them and take vengeance on [?] them in the fire-rivers another eleven years.

"Thereafter they carry them into the outer darkness until the day of judgment when the great darkness is judged; and then they will be dissolved and destroyed."

http://gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps152.htm

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015 12:18 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare