Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Satanism in the Vatican

Satanism in the Vatican 10 Oct 2015 02:56 #1281

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Satanism in the Vatican 11 Oct 2015 18:46 #1282

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.cuttingedge.org/thetwobabylons.pdf This is thee defining work that shows the base/origins of pagan Rome. And from Rome's pagan base Constantine took the upstart Christian (JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST_IAN) FAITH which was sent to defeat ALL pagan works when a person follow His word. By this combination, the true word is muddied. And since that time the BABYLON based RoMAN PAGAN way via Roman Catholic has destroyed billions of lives world wide. Fact. Look no further than AH & Co. being the devote followers to the vatican. :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Cinta

Satanism in the Vatican 11 Oct 2015 20:26 #1283

• peacenik
  • Immortal
wiikkidd wrote:
www.cuttingedge.org/thetwobabylons.pdf This is thee defining work that shows the base/origins of pagan Rome. And from Rome's pagan base Constantine took the upstart Christian (JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST_IAN) FAITH which was sent to defeat ALL pagan works when a person follow His word. By this combination, the true word is muddied. And since that time the BABYLON based RoMAN PAGAN way via Roman Catholic has destroyed billions of lives world wide. Fact. Look no further than AH & Co. being the devote followers to the vatican. :wissl:

Pope Francis in his visit to the US last month has put to rest any doubts I had about Satanism at the Vatican. As Mario points out the Pope didn't mention Christ once.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Satanism in the Vatican 12 Oct 2015 06:21 #1284

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
And the poop/pope being a JESUIT aka Society of Jesus............... : :noway:

Satanism in the Vatican 12 Oct 2015 15:05 #1285

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
wiikkidd wrote:
And the poop/pope being a JESUIT aka Society of Jesus............... : :noway:

Nope; .... they got hooked to the symbolical female side of things which is logically lifting up her left hand & not the right hand (but the souls way is the hearts way; not what comes from the above) .......... the Soul, heart & feeling gang with no mind & Spirit within.
That's maybe why they having it with little boys & children?

The right hand path ........................... & the left hand path..... ▼▼

Can people not see the symbolical twist in the entire story??
It all has been mirrored ........ >>> the good is bad & the bad is good! :yup:

On the Origin of the World
Now Pistis Sophia set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, and the prime parent she put at her left. Since that day, right has been called justice, and left called wickedness. Now because of this, they all received a realm in the congregation of justice and wickedness, [...] stand [...] upon a creature [...] all.
http://g.org/origin.html

But truth brought names into existence in the world for our sakes, because it is not possible to learn it (truth) without these names. Truth is one single thing; it is many things and for our sakes to teach about this one thing in love through many things.
The rulers (archons) wanted to deceive man, since they saw that he had a kinship with those that are truly good. They took the name of those that are good and gave it to those that are not good, so that through the names they might deceive him and bind them to those that are not good. And afterward, what a favor they do for them! They make them be removed from those that are not good and place them among those that are good. These things they knew, for they wanted to take the free man and make him a slave to them forever.

There are domestic animals, like the bull and the ass and others of this kind. Others are wild and live apart in the deserts. Man ploughs the field by means of the domestic animals, and from this he is nourished, he and the animals, whether tame or wild. Compare the perfect man. It is through powers which are submissive that he ploughs, preparing for everything to come into being. For it is because of this that the whole place stands, whether the good or the evil, the right and the left. The Holy Spirit shepherds everyone and rules all the powers, the "tame" ones and the "wild" ones, as well as those which are unique. For indeed he [...] shuts them in, in order that [...] wish, they will not be able to escape.

Truth did not come into the world naked, but it came in types and images. The world will not receive truth in any other way. There is a rebirth and an image of rebirth. It is certainly necessary to be born again through the image. Which one? Resurrection. The image must rise again through the image. The bridal chamber and the image must enter through the image into the truth: this is the restoration. Not only must those who produce the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, do so, but have produced them for you. If one does not acquire them, the name ("Christian") will also be taken from him. But one receives the unction of the [...] of the power of the cross. This power the apostles called "the right and the left." For this person is no longer a Christian but a Christ.
http://g.org/naghamm/gop.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 18:48 by Mario.

Satanism in the Vatican 15 Oct 2015 01:11 #1286

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote: Got a years worth of monkey poo' from this filthy member. You can clean this thread of his off topic, to save face being the present ~sale~ of the joint.

Satanism in the Vatican 16 Nov 2015 02:33 #1287

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
AUSTRALIA'S worst pedophile priest Gerald Francis Ridsdale himself said he was out of control and "went haywire" in the Victorian town of Mortlake where he's believed to have abused every boy in school.
A SERIES of letters and documents published on the sex abuse royal commission's website reveal details of Ridsdale's abuse and the response from the Catholic church, including Ballarat bishop Ronald Mulkearns.
Ridsdale has been convicted for abusing more than 50 children over three decades, dating back to his ordination in 1961.
After parents complained to then Ballarat Bishop James O'Collins about Ridsdale in 1961, O'Collins told him: "if this thing happens again then you're off to the Missions" and sent him to Mildura.
The royal commission was also told Bishop Mulkearns knew in 1975 that Ridsdale had abused boys but did not act until 1988.
A selection of documents obtained by the royal commission reveal more:
* Ridsdale interview with Catholic Church Insurance investigator, 6 June, 1994:
Asked what happened in Mortlake, Ridsdale said: "I got out of control again. I went haywire there. Altar boys mainly.
"It was no secret around Mortlake eventually about me and my behaviour; there was talk all around the place amongst the children and one lot of parents came to me."
* Letter from Bishop Mulkearns to Ridsdale in White Cliffs, 27 November, 1988, after Ridsdale's priestly faculties had been suspended for a year:
Mulkearns noted Ridsdale had been doing some work helping isolated families but said it was not a good idea for him to celebrate reconciliation or baptism.
"With regard to the problems which have arisen, it could possibly be asked at a later date whether you continued to administer sacraments and it would be to be able to state that you had not been involved at this level with people.
"I hope I don't sound too harsh in the above, but I feel that it is most important that we honour the undertakings which have been given and that we do nothing at this time which might rebound on us later.
"I have every hope that nothing more will eventuate, but we have to do our part to ensure that it does not."
* Ridsdale to Bishop Mulkearns about stepping down from parish work in Horsham, 11 April, 1988:
"I confirm my request to step down from parish work in this diocese so that I may be removed from the kind of work that has proved to be a temptation and a difficulty for me."
* Ridsdale's May 1979 letters to abuse victim BAF, noted in a letter from lawyers acting for BAF and his mother to Mulkearns, 19 February 1988:
"I don't know how much you know about me or how much you've guessed, but you're the first person I've ever wanted to open up to (although I seem to do that in a round about way) - you're the first kid I have been honest with and warned off (a bit late unfortunately, but I suppose all experiences bring some good out in us)."
"I suppose I really don't want to be a priest with you - a friend or whatever.
"When I pray for you, God comes first - when I'm with you, you are first."
* Mulkearns to Reverend James FitzPatrick, Catholic Enquiry Centre, 3 September, 1984:
"I might add that I had a good discussion with him about the problem which arose early in the year and of which we spoke prior to your departure overseas. He was quite open about the situation and said that he has discussed it with the Melbourne priest who is advising him and certainly hopes that it is not something which will crop up again."
Pray on SUNday, Prey on Monday. www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Nov 2015 22:59 #1288

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Nov 2015 18:43 #1289

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Luke 2:21

''And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS,
which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.''

Revelation 5:5

''and one of the elders said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David ''

Sanctum Praeputium

The Holy Prepuce (Christ’s foreskin) :dunno:

''The Holy Prepuce of Calcata is worthy of special mention, as the reliquary containing the Holy Foreskin was paraded through the streets of this Italian village as recently as 1983 on the Feast of the Circumcision, which was formerly marked by the Roman Catholic Church around the world on January 1 each year''

''All this brings us to the story of Jesus’ circumcision, which the Roman Catholic Church celebrated eight days after his birth on January ''1st.
www.medievalists.net/2013/12/09/the-holy-foreskin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

''Since the Middle Ages 19 churches have claimed to possess the foreskin of Jesus.

It is often said that St Catherine of Siena wore one as a ring.

The earliest recorded relic of the Prepuce was when Charlemagne presented one

to Pope Leo III in the year AD 800.

Charlemagne claimed that it had been brought to him by an angel while he was praying

in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

In 1527 the relic was stolen from the Basilica of St John Lateran, during the Sack of Rome.

It was recovered from a soldier’s prison cell in 1557.

Later the relic was reposed in Calcutta, where a 10-year indulgence was attached to making

a pilgrimage of veneration.

The last time this particular prepuce was seen was during a procession on the

Feast of the Circumcision in 1983.

Shortly afterwards it was reported stolen.

www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2015/11/20/five-relics-whose-stories-have-gripped-the-world/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Nov 2015 19:03 #1290

Cinta wrote:
Luke 2:21

''And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS,
which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.''

''Since the Middle Ages 19 churches have claimed to possess the foreskin of Jesus.

It is often said that St Catherine of Siena wore one as a ring.

The last time this particular prepuce was seen was during a procession on the

Feast of the Circumcision in 1983.

Shortly afterwards it was reported stolen.

:larf: :iitm:

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Nov 2015 19:15 #1291

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Foreskin jewelry, eh? I can't understand why that's not come back big time as a fashion accessory.

Satanism in the Vatican 24 Nov 2015 19:36 #1292

ragnarok wrote:
Foreskin jewelry, eh? I can't understand why that's not come back big time as a fashion accessory.

:thumbup:

Satanism in the Vatican 25 Nov 2015 04:14 #1293

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

a good audio - it all ties in .

Published on Aug 15, 2015

Dr. E. Michael Jones discusses his books Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation & Political Control and The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing. For more please visit www.culturewars.com/

Satanism in the Vatican 26 Nov 2015 17:49 #1294

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Satanism in the Vatican 13 Dec 2015 15:07 #1295

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
New York priest accused of looting parish funds to fuel drug-crazed sex parties with gay prostitute
''Rev Peter Miqueli, 53, is currently a pastor at St. Frances de Chantal in Throggs Neck
Miqueli is accused by parishioners of stealing millions to pay for sex with his 'master' Keith Crist who made him drink his urine
Crist's on and off girlfriend Tatyana Gudin revealed the details of the relationship between the men through an email to
Timothy Cardinal Dolan
Gudin also claimed in her email that Miqueli had an interfaith fantasy of being humiliated in front of a 'nice Jewish girl'
in Borough Park, Brookly
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3357492/Former-girlfriend-homosexual-S-M-master-reveals-sordid-details-Bronx-priest-s-sexual-escapades-ex-boyfriend-s...EW-relationship.html

''A Catholic priest swiped collection-plate donations to pay for drug-fueled sex romps with a heavily muscled S&M “master,” a new lawsuit charges.

Parishioners claim the Rev. Peter Miqueli has stolen at least $1 million since 2003 while leading churches on Roosevelt Island and in The Bronx, where he is currently pastor of St. Frances de Chantal in Throggs Neck.

Their suit alleges he used the money to act out unholy fantasies as a sexual “slave,” blowing $1,000 at a time on bondage-and-discipline sessions where a “homosexual sex ‘master’ ” — identified in court papers as Keith Crist — “would force Father Miqueli to drink Keith Crist’s urine.”

Miqueli also spent $60,000 in 2012 alone for “illicit and prescription drugs” he used with Crist, bought a $264,000 home in Brick, NJ, and paid $1,075.50 a month for his master’s East Harlem apartment, court papers say.

Plaintiffs’ lawyer Michael G. Dowd also said that Miqueli at one point had Crist living in the rectory at St. Frances de Chantal but that Crist had since been kicked out.

The suit, which was filed in Manhattan Supreme Court on Thursday, also charges that the Archdiocese of New York and Cardinal Timothy Dolan knew about Miqueli’s “illegal scheme” and did nothing to keep it from growing into “the monster it is today.”

“This lawsuit seeks to finally put an end to this truly sinful conduct so that St. Frances de Chantal parish can regain the strength, spirituality and faith it once had before Father Miqueli arrived,” the court papers say.

The suit says that during the summer of 2014, maintenance workers at St. Frances de Chantal saw “several unstacked piles of cash, each approximately one foot high, scattered throughout Father Miqueli’s rectory residence.”

In addition to skimming $20 bills from the collection plate there, Miqueli ripped off money raised to buy a new pipe organ at his former church, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini on Roosevelt Island, according to the suit.

He also put Crist in charge of the Cabrini thrift shop, where Miqueli “misappropriated and diverted money . . . for his own personal use” and destroyed financial records to cover up the theft, the suit says.

An on-and-off girlfriend of Crist’s, Tatyana Gudin, told The Post that the hulking bodybuilder once hurt his knees while having sex with Miqueli in a bathtub.

The suit seeks unspecified damages from Miqueli, Crist, Dolan and the archdiocese on grounds that include negligent supervision, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and unjust enrichment.

Dowd said, “I feel really bad for the parishioners,” and he estimated that Miqueli “had to have taken $1 million from each parish.”

“We’ve done a lot of homework. This is a bad guy,” Dowd said.

He added, “The thing that’s really amazing to me is: How could this guy be acting this way for nine years or so and the archdiocese does nothing?”

A spokesman for the archdiocese said it “has . . . taken these allegations seriously and has been investigating them.”

Crist hung up on a reporter, and Miqueli declined to answer a call through a church receptionist.''

nypost.com/2015/12/10/priest-paid-his-male-sex-master-from-collection-plate-lawsuit/
www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/archdiocese-of-ny-and-cdl.-dolan-sued-over-homosexual-priest-stealing-milli
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Satanism in the Vatican 13 Dec 2015 18:28 #1296

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
This is typical deviant behavior of the catholic 'priest'. Sodomites/thieves/liars. Cue the gimp!

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Dec 2015 21:18 #1297

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
These monsters kill & defile the innocent. And are protected. Sound familiar?

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Dec 2015 21:21 #1298

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Vati Leaks
Satanism in the Vatican
Vati Leaks - Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Comment on this Article
In November 1996, during the papacy of John Paul II (d. 2005) and under the seeming appearance of his approval, allegations were made by Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo (b. 1930) that members of the Catholic hierarchy were secretly involved in formal Satanic worship, and these stunning claims were confirmed by eminent Vatican insider, Dr. Malachi Martin (1921-1999). Later, a new round of allegations about Satanic activities in the Vatican surfaced in Rome that the media described as ‘explosive’, and the newspaper headline at that time said: ‘Satanism Is Practiced In Vatican!’. The article said this, in part:

In recent weeks, a firestorm has been raging in Italy. The controversy revolves around the statements of Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo, who made formal allegations that satanic activity is taking place inside the Vatican. When questioned by the Italian press about the allegations, he said that he stood by them.

(Subject: ‘Satanism Is Practiced in Vatican’; Sunday February 28, 1999, 4:49 am; www.fatima.org/satanism.html)
In doing so, Archbishop Milingo became another Vatican insider to allege that Satanic rituals were regularly performed within the hallowed walls of Vatican City. After the Archbishop gave an electrifying speech at the third ‘Our Lady of Fatima 2000 International Conference on World Peace on November 18–23, 1996’, the opinion arose in amongst the Vatican hierarchs that Archbishop Milingo was a ‘far-right’ critic of the institutional Church.

Archbishop charges Vatican hierarchy with Satanism

Archbishop Milingo openly charged high-ranking members of the Holy See as ‘followers of Satan’, or otherwise enablers of evil. This is part of what the Archbishop said:

The devil in the Catholic Church is so protected now that he is like an animal protected by the government; put on a game preserve that outlaws anyone, especially hunters, from trying to capture or kill it. The devil within the Church today is actually protected by certain Church authorities from the official devil-hunter in the Church - the exorcist.
To the following question, ‘Are there men of the Curia who are followers of Satan?’ Milingo answered; ‘Certainly, there are priests and bishops. I stop at this level of ecclesiastical hierarchy because I am an archbishop; higher than this I cannot go’ (‘Milingo Accuses Catholics of Illicit Sex, Homosexuality’, passim). After Archbishop Milingo’s frank indictments, Dr. Malachi Martin, also in attendance at the Conference, was questioned about the alarming nature of the Archbishop’s accusations. He added this observation:

Archbishop Milingo is a good Bishop and his contention that there are Satanists in Rome is completely correct. Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the Prince of Darkness has had, and still has, his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.
In 2006, Archbishop Milingo and four bishops were excommunicated for what appeared to be an unrelated matter, and in October 2007 his Vatican passport was cancelled, taking with it his diplomatic protection from the Vatican City State (Catholic World News, 15th October, 2007; ‘Vatican pulls passport of excommunicated archbishop’).

Conformation of Satanism in the Vatican

The allegations by Archbishop Milingo of Satanism operating in the Vatican are particularly interesting to many Catholics because his assertions are similar in concept to revelations that appeared in Dr. Malachi Martin’s book, Windswept House; A Vatican Novel. Dr. Martin describes high ranking members of the Vatican priesthood taking oaths signed with their own blood, and participating in Black Mass rituals that mock and mimic the Holy Sacrifice of the traditional Mass (For a full overview of the Black Mass, see The Christ Scandal, Tony Bushby, Stanford House Publishing, 2008, pp. 91-93).

Satanic paedophile rings in the Vatican

There is continuing proof that Satanist paedophiles are operating in the Vatican, and various writers have intimated that Pope John Paul II had good reasons for his perplexing tolerance of paedophilia and his apparent support of Satanic rituals in the Vatican. Dr. Malachi Martin confirms that paedophilia is rife in the Church of Rome because it is a part of a Satanic ritual:

Besides, the incidence of Satanic paedophilia - rites and practices - was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic paedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites.

(The Keys of This Blood, Dr. Malachi Martin, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1990, p. 632)
Dr. Martin asserted that a ‘Satanic Enthronement ceremony’ took place in the Vatican in 1963 during the first week of the papacy of Pope Paul VI (born, 1897; pope from June 21, 1963 to August 6, 1978). Dr. Martin confirmed that the satanic ritual took place on June 29th, 1963 at Saint Paul’s Chapel inside Vatican City. The result of the ritual meant that the Vatican manifested what clerics referred to as the ‘Superforce’ of Satan. In his book, Dr. Martin, a Jesuit priest, added these comments:

Suddenly it became unarguable that now during this papacy [that of John Paul II], the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it; of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other; of nuns who performed the ‘Black Rites’ of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships . . . Every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests. Sacrilegious actions and rites were not only performed on Christ’s Altars, but had the connivance or at least the tacit permission of certain Cardinals, archbishops, and bishops . . .

(‘Windswept House: A Vatican Novel’. Fr. Malachi Martin, p. 492)
Whileas there is evidence that paedophilia is part of the rites of Satanism, the records of history reveal that not all paedophile priests are Satanists. Around 70% of the reported cases of child sex abuse were carried out by traditional paedophiles that have compulsive impulses to have sex with children, and the remaining 30% of cases by Satanists whose rituals involved paedophilia.

A curious papal pronouncement

Pope Paul VI (d. 1978) somberly alluded to ‘the smoke of Satan that had entered through some crack into the temple of God’, meaning the Vatican. Whether or not this was an oblique reference to the enthronement ceremony by Satanists is not known, for it could have also been referring to several other matters of concern to him at that time. In November 2000, the headline in Il Messaggero, an Italian newspaper, exclaimed; ‘Devil Defeats Pope!’, an article that claimed Pope John Paul II had been confronted by a teenage girl in St. Peter’s who screamed insults at him in a deep, gravelly and unnatural voice reminiscent of scenes in the blockbuster film, ‘The Exorcist’. John Paul II feigned an exorcism on the girl, but his efforts had no effect.

The Pope who worshipped Satan

Satanism in the Vatican is not new, and its existence can be traced back more than 1000 years. Bishop Liutprand of Cremona (c. 922-972), one of the leading prelates of the time, recorded a detailed description of Pope John XII (955-964) who opened his inglorious career by invoking Pagan gods and goddesses as he flung the dice in gambling sessions. The Holy Father toasted Satan during a drinking spree, and put his notorious mistress/prostitute Marcia in charge of his brothel in the Lateran Palace (Antapodosis, Bishop Liutprand of Cremona; he also wrote, De Rebus Gestis Othonis, c. 960).

Conclusion

It appears obvious that Satanism is now, and has been for centuries, operating unrestrained inside the Vatican’s walls. Through the courageous and reputable testimonies of Archbishop Milingo and Dr. Malachi Martin, this deeply buried Church secret has surfaced, and these brave authors sought to alert not only the Catholic populous, but the world at large to the reality of the operation of evil forces in the workings of the Holy See. The essential message of these authors is that Satanists lurk in the shadows of the Christian religion, from the heart of the Vatican down to the local parishes, manipulating people who have been fooled by the Church’s false presentation of its origins.

© Europics - There is a striking clue in this picture as to who is wearing this Ku Klux Klan-type outfit, and his identity is revealed in an upcoming book by Tony Bushby called,

‘Pope John Paul II’s Dark Secrets’

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Dec 2015 21:45 #1299

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Vati leaks - more Eric John Phelps Zio Jew Troll BS :wissl: :facepalm:
WHY THE JEWS HATE JESUS CHRIST 

THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah.

Every year at Christmas time we see advertisements to come and hear “Handel’s Messiah.” We all have that wonderful chorus ringing in our ears during the Yuletide season, “For Unto Us A Child Is Born.”

Yet the Jews in their pig-headedness will tell you, “Jesus Christ was an imposter.” The best amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a great teacher but not the Messiah.” Or the worst amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a magician.” But when push comes to shove the Jews will finally say, “I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew.” (What they mean is, “I will never become a Goy.”)

I was raised as a Jew. Both my parents were Jews. I started attending Hebrew school as a toddler. We were forbidden to read the New Testament.

I recall in our 10th grade Sabbath School class of Comparative Religions being told by Mrs. Schecter, “Christianity was invented by a manic depressant named Saul of Tarsus. Therefore we are not even going to bother studying Christianity. We will now go on to the study of Buddhism.”

I was disappointed. I at least wanted to know something about the religion we were not supposed to believe in. Basically we were told in our Jewish circles, “Jesus Christ is for the Gentiles not for us Jews.”

It wasn’t until I started college in 1968 that I was able to buy a New Testament and read about Jesus Christ. I was amazed at how “Jewish” the New Testament was.

And I simply fell in love with the personage of Jesus Christ - what with Him going out to the people, speaking to them in parables, and healing and working incredible miracles.

Most of all I felt deep inside of me that He was one of our own and that he was not just for the Gentiles but for we Jews - yes, primarily, that is “first,” for us Jews. Actually, I wanted Him to be primarily for me.

Soon after my conversion, I joined the Jews For Jesus Movementand hit the streets with tracts like, “Jesus Made Me Kosher,” and, “If Only The Rabbis Knew How Wrong They Are.” Most of the Jews I encountered on the streets were not at all open to even consider the claims of Jesus Christ. One was defeated before he even began.

If they admitted something was true about what you were telling them, the next minute they would contradict it.

I think St Paul was right when he said about the Jews, “You have found yourselves unworthy of the Kingdom of Heaven, from now on I go to the Gentiles!” He also said about them, “They are contrary to all men.” Something perhaps some of you have experienced too?

I HAVE NOW FOUND MYSELF some 38 years later since my conversion to Christianity realizing that the question of Jewish Unbelief goes beyond the Jews’ refusal to believe - to something much deeper, something actually quite sinister.

It’s almost as if their unbelief is not really that, (for it makes them the guilty ones does it not?), - where they are forced to respond, “This belief of yours in Jesus Christ is not something that we subscribe to.”

In other words, it is a defensive position, a position the Jews don’t like to be in. Why? The Jews have an obsession for control - they love, nay, they must, be in charge.

And so we see the Jews moving their negation of Jesus Christ into an outright warfare against Him.

Now they are in control and no longer guilty of unbelief but on a campaign of imposing their will on everyone around them. And this is confirmed by St Paul when he says, “They are the enemies of the Cross.” (Philippians 3).

Do we not see this enmity, that is, their outright warfare against Jesus Christ all around us? From the time the Jews got off the boat on Ellis Island they began their warfare against Jesus Christ by litigating against prayer and Bible reading in America’s Public Schools.

Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much? He Who performed so many miracles for them, healing their sick, their blind, their paralyzed, and then, even raising their dead? Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much that they stop their ears from hearing about Him, and now stopping everyone else’s ears as well? I will tell you.

The Jews hate Jesus Christ because they do not like being in a position of “weakness.” For one to come to Jesus Christ he has to admit that he has sinned and in need of a Saviour and therefore must repent and correct his conduct.

The Jews find this absolutely abhorrent. The Jews do not want a Saviour. They do not believe they have ever sinned. They do not see any need to repent of anything. The Jews simply abhor the idea of getting down on their knees.

Those amongst them, that is, the rabbis & their admirers, who are looking for a “messiah,” want him to be the conqueror of the nations and put them in charge of the world.

There is no such thing as repentance in this their “messianic hope.” And this rabbinic “messianic hope” of conquering the Goyim, funnels down to the secular Jews who give tacit submission to the rabbis.

Jesus Christ was crucified by the Jews. This is an historical fact. For the Jewish leaders brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate with trumped up charges of subversive teachings against the Romans - even when they heard Him say, “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.”

It is historical fact that Pilate wished to release Jesus Christ but the Jews insisted, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him! His blood be upon us and upon our children!”

Indeed every Jew who persists in his hatred of Jesus Christ, especially the “new enemies” of the Cross:

The Jews of the ACLU; the Jews of the Neoconservative movement; the Jews who run the Media and Madison Avenue; the Jews who run Hollywood with their filth, their vile promotion of fornication, homosexuality, and lesbianism.

AND - The Jews who run the Federal Reserve Bank who had John F Kennedy assassinated for signing a bill to have Congress utilize their constitutional mandate to print money without interest; and so on and so forth ad infinitum - has the blood of Jesus Christ on his head and on the heads of his spoiled, pampered, haughty children.

NOW THAT THE JEWS HAVE DECIDED that they will “render unto Caesar the things that are of the Jews,” they must now have God render back unto them the things that are God’s. And what is that? His holy retribution which is at the very door… 
www.realjewnews.com/?p=34

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Dec 2015 21:54 #1300

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Well it's the idolatry altar/alter boy kneeling before his pagan 'Father' & stone statues repeating the same pagan rituals passed down for thousands of years. And untold millions of victims throughout time. :thdown Roman Catholic Symbols of Satan

My Church recently purchased and relocated to a Roman Catholic Church. I wrote the following document to enlighten our leaders and members:

Because we have purchased a building from the Roman Catholic Church, it is extremely important that we understand exactly what we have come into possession of. The Roman Catholic Church is, at its roots, a satanic cult. Their doctrine and symbols that they use are heretical and created to not only hide the truth about Jesus Christ but also to glorify Satan in a secretive (gnostic) fashion using symbols and rituals that can be traced back to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, Babylon, Samaria, and Chaldea.

Because this is going to be our place of worship, it is imperative that everyone understand these things so that we can rid our church of blasphemous and questionable symbols and structures.

I could write many pages on each of these topics due to their extensive history and complexity but I am only going to go through, at a very high level, in order to try to explain the history and meaning of the symbols and doctrines involved.

Remember what Jesus said:

[Matthew 10:16] Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Topics to be covered:

1) Satan & Demons: Overview to show biblically that both Satan and demons are real and they have great power right now.
2) Magic, Sorcery & Witchcraft: Overview to show biblically that magic is real and it can be used against people or to perform strange things.
3) Religious (Satanic) Cults: Overview to show biblically that religious cults are rooted in Satanic doctrines that hide and pervert the grace and love of Jesus Christ.
4) Symbols & Likenesses: Overview to show biblically that God does not want us to use symbols and likenesses in our worship and that the origins of all Christian symbols goes back to the ancient “mystery religions” of Egypt, Babylon, Samaria, and Chaldea.

Satan & Demons

The first thing that must be made clear is that right now, Satan has been given kingship over the world. We don’t know why Satan is the ruler of the world or when he was given this authority, but it is a fact and it must be taken very seriously. Of course Satan is a created being and God has full authority over him and everything else; however, God has given the world over to Satan for the present time. Here are a few of many verses that support this.

Jesus Stated:
[John 14:30] I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Paul tells us:
[2 Corinthians 4:3-4] But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

[Ephesians 2:1-2] And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

Notice how Paul points out that Satan works in the children of disobedience...This is one of the interfaces between the spirit world and the flesh world. The further people are from God, the more control Satan is able to exact over them to accomplish his purposes.

Peter Reminds us:
[1 Peter 5:8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Paul also tells us:
[Ephesians 6:12] For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Satan and the fallen angels/demons that support him are real and they are far superior to human beings in many ways. They are not just boogiemen hiding in the shadows, they are extremely intelligent and powerful beings that want us dead. Satan is a murderer and a liar.

Satan doesn’t just lie outright, he takes the truth and twists it into a very confusing and subtle lie...The entire world is layer upon layer of very complex twisted lies.

Jesus Said:
[John 8:44] You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jesus spent a huge amount of time during His ministry casting out demons. I believe He was trying to show us how prevalent demonic possessions and influences are and how much danger people are in if they do not follow God.

When magic is used, there are specific “spells” that can conjure up demons. These spells include the use of special secret (gnostic) symbols. We need to make sure that our church does not contain any of these symbols.

Magic, Sorcery & Witchcraft

It is difficult for “cultured” people living in the 21st century to accept the fact that magic is real. Part of Satan’s agenda is to make people think that magic is false and foolishness and that it is only fake tricks used for entertainment or just the stuff of movies. The bible makes it very clear many times in both the old and new testament that all different types of magic are real. If we go all the way back to Moses and the Egyptians, you can recall that Pharaoh’s magicians were able to perform the first 3 miracles (turning a stick into a snake, turning water into blood, and conjuring masses of frogs from the Nile river) that God allowed Moses and Aaron to perform.

[Exodus 7:10-12] So Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh, and they did so, just as the LORD commanded. And Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh and before his servants, and it became a serpent. But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Here it tells us that the wise men and sorcerers (magicians) were able to turn sticks into snakes by using enchantments. This is no joke...Satan has been given great powers by God and if people are evil enough to learn the proper rituals to perform, Satan will allow these powers to become manifest.

There are books that date back to the ancient Egyptians, Babylonians, Samarians, and Chaldeans that explain step by step how to perform evil rituals to accomplish certain evil things. Two of the best known books are called the Necronomicon and the Goetia and are readily available to people who have the desire to do these evil things.

There is an incredible story in Acts that we should recall...

[Acts 19:13-19] Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, "We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches." Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?" Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. And many who had believed came confessing and telling their deeds. Also, many of those who had practiced magic brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted up the value of them, and it totaled fifty thousand pieces of silver.

NOTE: It has been estimated that 50,000 pieces of silver were worth between $10,000 and $50,000 depending on the specific coin type being referenced.

These passages show us several things:

1) Demons and demon possession is real.
2) Demons have extreme physical power in certain situations.
3) Exorcism is real (when done properly in the name of Jesus)
4) Magic books are real and many people have them.

Whereas Jesus Christ gives all who believe salvation and eternal life as a free gift, Satan requires people to do “works” in order to get help from him....This is why there are magic books that explain how these very complicated rituals must be performed.

God made it very clear on several occasions that people should not mess around with magic or sorcery...

[Deuteronomy 18:10-11] There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.

I could go into many biblical examples that cover all of these dark arts but it is sufficient to say that Magic and Sorcery are real and that when the “enchantments” or “spells” are performed, it requires special words, special symbols, and many times animal or human blood or a sacrifice.

Religious (Satanic) Cults

All of the religious cults (Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Hindus, 7th Day Adventists, Muslims, etc.) were created by Satan (through the children of disobedience) in order to hide the truth of Christianity and Jesus Christ. The doctrines and symbols of all of these religious cults can be traced back to ancient Egypt, Babylon, Samaria, and Chaldea where they were practiced under different names than what we are familiar with today.

Originally, all of the people involved in the ancient mystery religions were aware of the satanic and demonic powers and influences. They met out in the open and performed their rituals where anyone could see them and join in if they desired; However, as time has gone by, people have become more “cultured” and the sorcery and evil practices have become hidden and only the very top levels of authority (and their carefully chosen support network) are aware of and directly involved in the true satanic rituals and worship.

People who are your normal everyday members of a catholic church (for example) have no idea what is going on at the upper levels. The real problem is that people who are in these cults do not read the bible. They are usually “religious” people who show up on Sunday to do the required “rituals” and also believe they need to do “works” in order to get into heaven. All of the religious cults deny the true redeeming value of what Jesus Christ did for us and they promote “works based salvation”.

When a Catholic talks about Jesus or God, they are talking about an entirely different Jesus and God than we as true Christians know. Their Jesus is weak and perverted and did not accomplish a true redemption for us through His blood. They believe they must save themselves through works because what Jesus did was not good enough. Their overall view of God is that He is also weak and prone to mistakes...The Pope has authority to “fix” or override anything in the Bible that he feels is wrong through what is called “Papal Supremacy”.

Here are some examples of Catholic Heresy:

1) Catholics promote purgatory which is the place they say you go after you die. Depending how bad you were dictates the length of time you need to stay in purgatory in order to pay for your sins. This means that what Jesus did does not matter...it is up to the individual to “save” themselves while in purgatory.
2) Catholics make it a sin if you are not in church every Sunday. This is because they require you to take communion every week in order to “cover” your sins for that week. They also believe that the bread and wine actually become the real flesh and blood of Jesus Christ at the time they take it. This is called “Transubstantiation” and it is also cannibalism. They believe that the blood of Jesus must be shed every week in order to cover their current sins.
3) The Catholics believe that Mary remained a virgin her entire life and also that she was sinless.
4) Catholics believe that people must pray through Mary or a Saint as an intermediary in order for God to listen to their prayers.

The bible makes it very clear that Jesus Christ gave His life for us all and that the one time was sufficient.

[Hebrews 10:10] By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

The bible also makes it very clear that all men (and women) are sinners (Except for Jesus) so Mary was a sinner too.

[Romans 3:23-26] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

The bible also tells us that Jesus had half brothers and half sisters so Mary did not remain a virgin.

This is just a very tiny tip of the iceberg of evil that is being promoted by the Catholic church. This is blasphemy and heresy and rooted in Satan.
It is important to realize that if we know anyone who is a Catholic (or Mormon, or other) that we should try to help them to understand who the true Jesus Christ is in a loving and humble fashion. They may seem like really great people who love the Lord but if it is the wrong lord, they are doomed.

Symbols & Likenesses

Now I need to move onto the symbols and the supposed images of Jesus Christ. Nowhere in the bible does God tell us to create, use, or promote any symbols. In fact, God makes it clear that we need to be very careful with our worship and that we should not do certain things...

The second commandment states:
[Exodus 20:4] "You shall not make for yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

The church is our place of worship and by having images incorporated within the building, we are using them as part of our worship. A symbol or picture of any living thing is a “likeness” of it.

False Images of Jesus Christ:
Let me start with the image that is supposed to represent Jesus Christ. Absolutely nowhere in the bible does God describe what Jesus Christ looks like. There is no one alive that knows what Jesus Christ looks like. In fact, incredibly, we don’t know what any person mentioned in the bible looks like. God went out of His way to keep the specific descriptions of people out of the bible. This is probably to help thwart idolatry...once people have an image, it can quickly become an idol (just as the Catholic church does with their images of Mary and Jesus).

So where did the present day image that everyone believes to be Jesus Christ come from? The oldest known image of Jesus Christ (shown below) is dated from about 600 AD...That is about 600 years after Jesus was crucified. I was not surprised to find out that it showed up in a Catholic church (Saint Catherine’s monastery).

Oldest known false image of Jesus Christ
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 04:24 by wiikkidd.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare