Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Satanism in the Vatican

Satanism in the Vatican 21 Dec 2015 05:15 #1301

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Liked to give a Thanks for this; but you mixed your message & would had created a conflict of understanding....
So I quoted your post instead.....

:thumbup: :thumbup:Orangeaid wrote:
:wissl:
WHY THE JEWS HATE JESUS CHRIST 

THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah.

Every year at Christmas time we see advertisements to come and hear “Handel’s Messiah.” We all have that wonderful chorus ringing in our ears during the Yuletide season, “For Unto Us A Child Is Born.”

Yet the Jews in their pig-headedness will tell you, “Jesus Christ was an imposter.” The best amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a great teacher but not the Messiah.” Or the worst amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a magician.” But when push comes to shove the Jews will finally say, “I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew.” (What they mean is, “I will never become a Goy.”)

I was raised as a Jew. Both my parents were Jews. I started attending Hebrew school as a toddler. We were forbidden to read the New Testament.

I recall in our 10th grade Sabbath School class of Comparative Religions being told by Mrs. Schecter, “Christianity was invented by a manic depressant named Saul of Tarsus. Therefore we are not even going to bother studying Christianity. We will now go on to the study of Buddhism.”

I was disappointed. I at least wanted to know something about the religion we were not supposed to believe in. Basically we were told in our Jewish circles, “Jesus Christ is for the Gentiles not for us Jews.”

It wasn’t until I started college in 1968 that I was able to buy a New Testament and read about Jesus Christ. I was amazed at how “Jewish” the New Testament was.

And I simply fell in love with the personage of Jesus Christ - what with Him going out to the people, speaking to them in parables, and healing and working incredible miracles.

Most of all I felt deep inside of me that He was one of our own and that he was not just for the Gentiles but for we Jews - yes, primarily, that is “first,” for us Jews. Actually, I wanted Him to be primarily for me.

Soon after my conversion, I joined the Jews For Jesus Movementand hit the streets with tracts like, “Jesus Made Me Kosher,” and, “If Only The Rabbis Knew How Wrong They Are.” Most of the Jews I encountered on the streets were not at all open to even consider the claims of Jesus Christ. One was defeated before he even began.

If they admitted something was true about what you were telling them, the next minute they would contradict it.

I think St Paul was right when he said about the Jews, “You have found yourselves unworthy of the Kingdom of Heaven, from now on I go to the Gentiles!” He also said about them, “They are contrary to all men.” Something perhaps some of you have experienced too?

I HAVE NOW FOUND MYSELF some 38 years later since my conversion to Christianity realizing that the question of Jewish Unbelief goes beyond the Jews’ refusal to believe - to something much deeper, something actually quite sinister.

It’s almost as if their unbelief is not really that, (for it makes them the guilty ones does it not?), - where they are forced to respond, “This belief of yours in Jesus Christ is not something that we subscribe to.”

In other words, it is a defensive position, a position the Jews don’t like to be in. Why? The Jews have an obsession for control - they love, nay, they must, be in charge.

And so we see the Jews moving their negation of Jesus Christ into an outright warfare against Him.

Now they are in control and no longer guilty of unbelief but on a campaign of imposing their will on everyone around them. And this is confirmed by St Paul when he says, “They are the enemies of the Cross.” (Philippians 3).

Do we not see this enmity, that is, their outright warfare against Jesus Christ all around us? From the time the Jews got off the boat on Ellis Island they began their warfare against Jesus Christ by litigating against prayer and Bible reading in America’s Public Schools.

Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much? He Who performed so many miracles for them, healing their sick, their blind, their paralyzed, and then, even raising their dead? Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much that they stop their ears from hearing about Him, and now stopping everyone else’s ears as well? I will tell you.

The Jews hate Jesus Christ because they do not like being in a position of “weakness.” For one to come to Jesus Christ he has to admit that he has sinned and in need of a Saviour and therefore must repent and correct his conduct.

The Jews find this absolutely abhorrent. The Jews do not want a Saviour. They do not believe they have ever sinned. They do not see any need to repent of anything. The Jews simply abhor the idea of getting down on their knees.

Those amongst them, that is, the rabbis & their admirers, who are looking for a “messiah,” want him to be the conqueror of the nations and put them in charge of the world.

There is no such thing as repentance in this their “messianic hope.” And this rabbinic “messianic hope” of conquering the Goyim, funnels down to the secular Jews who give tacit submission to the rabbis.

Jesus Christ was crucified by the Jews. This is an historical fact. For the Jewish leaders brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate with trumped up charges of subversive teachings against the Romans - even when they heard Him say, “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.”

It is historical fact that Pilate wished to release Jesus Christ but the Jews insisted, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him! His blood be upon us and upon our children!”

Indeed every Jew who persists in his hatred of Jesus Christ, especially the “new enemies” of the Cross:

The Jews of the ACLU; the Jews of the Neoconservative movement; the Jews who run the Media and Madison Avenue; the Jews who run Hollywood with their filth, their vile promotion of fornication, homosexuality, and lesbianism.

AND - The Jews who run the Federal Reserve Bank who had John F Kennedy assassinated for signing a bill to have Congress utilize their constitutional mandate to print money without interest; and so on and so forth ad infinitum - has the blood of Jesus Christ on his head and on the heads of his spoiled, pampered, haughty children.

NOW THAT THE JEWS HAVE DECIDED that they will “render unto Caesar the things that are of the Jews,” they must now have God render back unto them the things that are God’s. And what is that? His holy retribution which is at the very door… 
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=34
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2015 05:22 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Satanism in the Vatican 21 Dec 2015 05:51 #1302

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mario. the topic is satan & vatican. The filthy one is pure catholic. And as you know the roman pagan/christian blend is false from day one. The shoe is already old news on its hate for all things not shoes. The gate job by alter boy is pure butt hurt for not wanting to admit this. Arrested development & Stockholm Syndrome rolled into one troll. :twitch:

Satanism in the Vatican 21 Dec 2015 14:04 #1303

• Robert Baird
The Sun (Lugh, Sol Invictus, Ra and all manner of other designations) became the Son in watered down insights to ancient science or people working with their powers of Observation who noticed the morning star or Venus tracks the effects of sun spots and energy from the sun. This energy is all important to all life on our planet and has been before humans existed. I cannot identify which ape species first picked up an Emerald and used it to observe the sun without damaging their eyes. The Queen of Sheba and most people of the so-called Old World used emeralds as Opera glasses as well. You can imagine sitting in an outdoor theatre trying to focus your attention on the goings-on of Greek tragedy might get taxing on your eyes. There was only one mine in this Old World for emeralds. It was in Egypt and it could not produce all the emeralds in use. That gets you to the Americas where astronomers in the Andes and central America had observatories like the Caracol at Chichen Itza. It is also why a huge mica sheet is under the floor of Teotihuacan near Mexico City. That Mica was somehow transported there from Brazil - and academics tell you these people had no wheeled vehicles. They also tell you this is where toys with wheels pre-date the wheel anywhere else on our planet. Mica reflects the energy from the sun and you had ancient radio telemetry mapping of the heavens.

Malachi Martin was an advisor on Jewish studies (Kabbalah) to three Popes in the 20th Century, he taught at the Vatican College so you know your priests know some things they do not discuss with you. You can read him in his books as he tells you about Luciferians in the Vatican. Satan did not exist until relatively recent times, and Heaven or Hell are fictions as well - John Paul II has spoken about these matters in 1999. He apologized "for two millennia of heinous acts".

The short count of the Mayan calendar relates to the movement of Venus or transit of Venus which is also known as Lucifer. This is Luciferianism but it started out as Heliopolitanism long before Mithras and the date of Christmas you celebrate as the birth of the Son. Constantine was a Mithras worshipper or Heliopolitan and the acknowledged editor of the Bible. His Roman authors for a couple of centuries had created all sorts of writings you now call the New Testament. They did this to blame the Jews for "Killing Our Savior". You might recall that phrase from the House Un-American Activities chairman John Stennis in the 1950s. Yes, the USA was still prosecuting or pursuing a Roman agenda of Empire.

Satanism in the Vatican 02 May 2016 06:04 #1304

• zax
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
www.cuttingedge.org/thetwobabylons.pdf This is thee defining work that shows the base/origins of pagan Rome. And from Rome's pagan base Constantine took the upstart Christian (JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST_IAN) FAITH which was sent to defeat ALL pagan works when a person follow His word. By this combination, the true word is muddied. And since that time the BABYLON based RoMAN PAGAN way via Roman Catholic has destroyed billions of lives world wide. Fact. Look no further than AH & Co. being the devote followers to the vatican. :wissl:

Pope Francis in his visit to the US last month has put to rest any doubts I had about Satanism at the Vatican. As Mario points out the Pope didn't mention Christ once.

Yes,and in the 1990s JP II attended the World's Parliament of Religions and visited voodoo priests and so on.Plus the Vatican is aligned with the abominable UN organization.The orange fella worked hard to derail this thread with Eric Phelps talk.Satanism in the Vatican is known the world over without referring to that guy.

Satanism in the Vatican 02 May 2016 06:08 #1305

• zax
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Strange how filthy[orangeaid] is allowed to not remain on topic w/out penalty, ever. How? :dunno:

Very strange. :cool:

Satanism in the Vatican 02 May 2016 21:22 #1306

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
I see a cross on the church tower,I cannot verify if this actually is a Catholic church,
if so the statue on the church is very graphic.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Satanism in the Vatican 20 Aug 2016 13:05 #1307

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Hierogamy or also called Sacred Marriage

''Sacred marriage age or Holy Marriage is known as hierogamy or Hieros gamos,
is a sexual ritual that acts out or simulates a marriage between a goddess and a god,
especially when enacted in a symbolic rite where human participants assume the
identity of the deities. The ritual symbolises the concordance of the female and
male in the ceremony. The notion of Hieros gamos does not assume an actual
performance in ritual because it can also be enacted in a purely imitative or
mythological context.

For example, in Hinduism the devadasi tradition is a religious ritual in which girls
are ‘married’ and dedicated to a deity known as a deva or devi. In the ancient
Near East sacred prostitution, which is most likely a misnomer, was common as a
form of sacred marriage.
The ‘marriage’ took place between the king of a Sumerian city-state and the
High Priestess of the goddess Inanna.

This Inanna was the Sumerian goddess of love, fertility and warfare.
There were many temples and shrines, all along the course of the Tigris and
Euphrates rivers, which were dedicated to worship of the goddesses.
The temple of Eanna or ‘house of heaven’ was one of the greatest in the city of Uruk,
the biblical Erech, and now modern Warka. This temple was the earthly abode of
Naditu the priestess of the goddess. During the ritual of the sacred marriage the
High Priestess would select for her nubtial couch a young man who represented
Inanna’s consort, shepherd god Dumuzi.

The Hieros gamos ritual was celebrated during the annual New Year Festival of Akitu
at the Spring Equinox. The simulated sexual union of Inanna and Dumuzi was the prototype
of the Sumerian ‘sacred marriage’ a ritual that became widespread in other societies
including Babylon and Greece (Dening, 2009), and for a long period of time the
Sacred Marriage was an important fertility ritual in ancient Mesopotamia (Frayne, 1985).
For millennia the sacred marriage was an ancient ritual performed by numerous cultures
across the Mediterranean region.
The ritual, where the king became the consort of Inanna represented a sharing of her
invaluable fertility power and potency (Kramer, 1969).

ericwedwards.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/goddess-worship-sacred-sexuality-and-the-divine-feminine/

NUNS : THE BRIDES OF CHRIST

''The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches that all nuns are mystically
betrothed to Jesus Christ. In this actual marriage ceremony a young woman
dressed in white, makes a public vow to the Church.
After this public profession, the young woman is told that she has become
the bride of Christ and must consecrate herself to God “until death”
The Catechism Says:
923 Virgins who, committed to the holy plan of following Christ more closely,
are consecrated to God by the diocesan bishop according to the approved
liturgical rite, are betrothed mystically to Christ, the Son of God, and are dedicated
to the service of the Church." By this solemn rite (Consecratio virginum), the virgin
is "constituted . . . a sacred person, a transcendent sign of the Church's love for
Christ, and an eschatological image of this heavenly Bride of Christ and of the life
to come.''

www.whateverycatholicshouldknow.com/wecsk/convent_bridechrist.htm

The Roman Catholic understanding of a nun being the bride of Christ is not found in the Bible.
The Holy Scriptures state that the Bride of Christ or Body of Christ is comprised of those who are born again
into a living relationship with God through Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-14).

THE GREAT RITE

In ancient times, the GreatRite dealt with the union of the Goddess to the God to win favor or blessings
from the Divine Universe. It was a ritual of survival that promoted fertility of fields, flocks and family.
www.paganspath.com/magik/greatrite.htm

Today the Great Rite deals with the essence of feminine and masculine energy as it relates to
the God and Goddess. The idea is that in order to establish true Divinity within oneself,
you need to accept and join your two natures together. We are all part masculine and part
feminine within our being. Only when we learn to accept the nature of both can we
discover the true divinity within.

In Wicca, the Great Rite is a ritual based on the Hieros Gamos.
It is generally enacted symbolically by a dagger being placed point first into a chalice,
the action symbolizing the union of the male and female divine in the Hieros gamos.
In British Traditional Wicca, the Great Rite is sometimes carried out in actuality by the
High Priest and High Priestess.''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieros_gamos

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Satanism in the Vatican 28 Aug 2016 02:19 #1308

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:14 by Herakleitos.

Satanism in the Vatican 28 Aug 2016 02:56 #1309

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:14 by Herakleitos. Reason: quote spam

Satanism in the Vatican 28 Aug 2016 15:47 #1310

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Kalki wrote :
All religions in the end are one and the same. They are dead (2 Cor. 3:6).

Could you explain why it says in 2 Cor. 3:6 that religion is dead ?

2 Corinthians 3:6
''who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter
but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The ''letter'' is the Mosaic Law
Christ destroyed it with His death and ressurection.
Christ the Spirit gives life, so He lives

Hebrews 10:8-18
When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices
and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings” (these are offered according
to the law), 9 then he added, “Behold, I have come to do your will.”
He does away with the first in order to establish the second.
10 And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body
of Jesus Christ once for all.

I don't understand why you quote a part of the Corinthians letter.
This particular verse speaks of the replacement of a dead law by
by a new living Convenant namely Jesus Christ.

@ Kalki,Are you a Christian ?

If not then why even quote something you do not believe in and making
an invalid point about a ''religion being dead'' ?

As a Christian you believe in Christ as your Saviour not in an organized
man made system of beliefs and laws

Romans 10:4
“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes”

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Satanism in the Vatican 28 Aug 2016 15:50 #1311

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Kalki wrote:
Pope -depends on if he gives glory to God or not
Vatican - greatly weakened after WW2, therefore not good for mankind
Catholicism - somewhat compromised, but it once served a good purpose. As Hitler pointed out in Mein Kampf, it remained firm because it was rigid in it's dogma, not sacrificing it's teachings
Traditions - not necessarily bad, though some are unnecessary
Apocrypha - extra-biblical is not a bad thing, just supplementary, plus requires discernment
Stigmata - St. Francis of Assisi most likely received a genuine one, some are legitimate cases
Marian apparitions - it's not about the messenger, it's about the message. Parts of it may be true
Saints - I think some of them can be recognized as saints. In the end it's all about their lifestyle, not what miracles they performed

The future belongs to a reformed Catholicism which exchanges Vatican for a council... the Vatican must go.

But Protestantism must also cease. It is too fragmented to build anything on. Protestantism is thus a hopelessly lost cause and it will be swept up into the aforementioned reform.

What does comment this have to do with ''Satanism in the Vatican'' ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Satanism in the Vatican 28 Aug 2016 16:55 #1312

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I'm no fan of Johnny Pope nor Roman Catholicism in general but the OP claims come from the 'Vatileaks' website where claimed 'leaks' from inside the Vatican are actually shit just made up by the Vatileaks owner who is obviously somebody with an agenda against the RC Church.

Satanism in the Vatican 29 Aug 2016 08:37 #1313

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:15 by Herakleitos. Reason: quote spam

Satanism in the Vatican 29 Aug 2016 14:34 #1314

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"You could say I am a mystic."
Yes we could.
Welcome to TZ Kalki.
:)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2016 14:35 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: Herakleitos

Satanism in the Vatican 29 Aug 2016 22:21 #1315

• Cinta
  • Never Again
back on topic

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2016 12:39 #1316

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:15 by Herakleitos. Reason: quote spam

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2016 14:24 #1317

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"There is a passion for unity born of dire necessity."
Great line.
Say what you like about Adolf but he had a fantastic gift for articulating the discontents of his audience and moulding those discontents into his political narrative.
He almost 'becomes' their anger, channels it by his rhetoric and then presents himself as the remedy to that anger.
Rhetoric was always and ever 'the art of persuasive speech.'

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2016 14:48 #1318

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
GMP wrote:
"There is a passion for unity born of dire necessity."
Great line.
Say what you like about Adolf but he had a fantastic gift for articulating the discontents of his audience and moulding those discontents into his political narrative.
He almost 'becomes' their anger, channels it by his rhetoric and then presents himself as the remedy to that anger.
Rhetoric was always and ever 'the art of persuasive speech.'

Bolded: You surely know very well how to use the art of rabulism.

But a deeply rooted, self-destructive hatred transpires your every word,
no matter how nicely you are trying to wrap them.

Turning everything upside-down and inside-out is a very common and typical trait.

ECCE HOMO - he was a man of the people, in every respect.

There was no politician, no statesman like him before and after and none loved his people more and none was loved back as much.

This is exactly why the eternal destroyers still hate him so much.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Herakleitos

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2016 15:28 #1319

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Rather than stray too far off topic on this thread I started a topical thread for this one Pfizi..
Here
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67847-there-is-a-passion-for-unity-born-of-dire-necessity.html#229882
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2016 15:45 by GMP.

Satanism in the Vatican 04 Sep 2016 22:16 #1320

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Freemasons participating in a Catholic Mass in Brazil on “Freemasonry Day” in the Diocese of Pesqueira.

www.lepantoinstitute.org/uncategorized/satan-must-reign-in-the-vatican-the-pope-will-be-his-slave/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare