Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Satanism in the Vatican

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 19:55 #41

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wolfy wrote:
Seaic wrote:
I will not repeat myself Wolfy.

I read every one of your bible quotes.

Not one said priests had the power to forgive sins or mediate with god on some bodies behalf.

So you wouldn't be repeating yourself.

Well, I believe they do mention mediators other than Christ with His and His Father's authority. This is my interpretation, and the interpretation of the Catholic and Orthodox Churches. Don't you know the Orthodox Church is Catholic? It's not just Rome that teaches this.

Anyway, I'll leave them here for other people to decide. I use the Douay-Rheims Bible, by the way. I have to go now for a while, later Wolfy! :cool:

1 Timothy 2:7
Whereunto I am appointed a preacher and an apostle (I say the truth, I lie not), a doctor of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

James 3:1
Be ye not many masters, my brethren, knowing that you receive the greater judgment.

Ephesians 4:6-16
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all. 7 But to every one of us is given grace, according to the measure of the giving of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith: Ascending on high, he led captivity captive: he gave gifts to men. 9 Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended above all the heavens: that he might fill all things. 11 And he gave some apostles, and some prophets, and other some evangelists, and other some pastors and doctors: 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the word of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Until we all meet into the unity of faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the age of the fulness of Christ: 14 That henceforth we be no more children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the wickedness of men, by cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive. 15 But doing the truth in charity, we may in all things grow up in him who is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body, being compacted and fitly joined together, by what every joint supplieth, according to the operation in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in charity.

Galatians 2:20
And I live, now not I: but Christ liveth in me. And that I live now in the flesh: I live in the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and delivered himself for me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 20:00 #42

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Seaic wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Not one said priests had the power to forgive sins or mediate with god on some bodies behalf.

Well, I believe they do mention mediators other than Christ with His and His Father's authority. This is my interpretation, and the interpretation of the Catholic and Orthodox Churches. Don't you know the Orthodox Church is Catholic? It's not just Rome that teaches this.

Anyway, I'll leave them here for other people to decide. I use the Douay-Rheims Bible, by the way. I have to go now for a while, later Wolfy! :cool:

Whereunto I am appointed a preacher and an apostle (I say the truth, I lie not), a doctor of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

Be ye not many masters, my brethren, knowing that you receive the greater judgment.

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all. 7 But to every one of us is given grace, according to the measure of the giving of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith: Ascending on high, he led captivity captive: he gave gifts to men. 9 Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended above all the heavens: that he might fill all things. 11 And he gave some apostles, and some prophets, and other some evangelists, and other some pastors and doctors: 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the word of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Until we all meet into the unity of faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the age of the fulness of Christ: 14 That henceforth we be no more children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the wickedness of men, by cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive. 15 But doing the truth in charity, we may in all things grow up in him who is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body, being compacted and fitly joined together, by what every joint supplieth, according to the operation in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in charity.

And I live, now not I: but Christ liveth in me. And that I live now in the flesh: I live in the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and delivered himself for me.

Yes, like I said, not one of them mentions priests forgiving sins or mediating with god on our behalf.
It was always going to happen!!

:)

Ragnarok = Druid 2 !! :)
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 20:20 #43

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

What about the Dutch women that have been crying ?

What for for three generations since1945?

My Dutch friends are very different from you but that's no surprise, as you are only hiding there, Anne.

Most probably the real Dutch women are crying for the same reason like the German women - you and your ilk!
Hard to believe you have Dutch friends.
Do they call you ''mof ''?

They call you Jood.

There is no help for you anymore. :facepalm:

Yes there is, but you won't like it

:D
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 20:56 #44

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Seaic wrote:
I was being ironic. Luther was a heretic.

Well, maybe a LITTLE off topic, but the story of Luther is interesting.

First there is the 1517 thing

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64056-17.html#121324

And lastly there was

www.resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 23:39 #45

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What do you mean? Any christian can talk directly to God. You don't have to have an intercession through someone else. Catholics and Orthodox Christians (presumably) practice intercession through Christ or Mary usually ... but you can pray directly to God.

I mean that in Catholicism you go to the priest to ask forgiveness for your sins on your behalf, in the form of confession.

This is wrong.
That practice doesn't really exist anymore ... not that I've seen. You seek forgiveness from God.

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 23:40 #46

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Seaic wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What do you mean? Any christian can talk directly to God. You don't have to have an intercession through someone else. Catholics and Orthodox Christians (presumably) practice intercession through Christ or Mary usually ... but you can pray directly to God.

I mean that in Catholicism you go to the priest to ask forgiveness for your sins on your behalf, in the form of confession.

This is wrong.

You can still ask directly for forgiveness yourself. If you ask someone to pray for you, doesn't mean you then won't pray for yourself. And a priest IS in a position of authority to be doing so.

Catholicism is based around recognising man's inherently weak nature, and asking for the help of a higher power. This can be done with or without priests.

Considering the priest is a weak human too,then I'd rather go directly to Christ as
He is the only Mediator and not the priest.

1 Timothy 2:5 (King James Bible)
''For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;''
What does your Rabbi say about that though?

Satanism in the Vatican 05 Oct 2014 23:52 #47

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
Seaic wrote:
I was being ironic. Luther was a heretic.

Well, maybe a LITTLE off topic, but the story of Luther is interesting.

First there is the 1517 thing

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64056-17.html#121324

And lastly there was

www.resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf
Did you see the Horrible Histories episode on him?

Turned his toilet into his office and used to write to his friends each day describing his turds!

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 04:59 #48

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
That practice doesn't really exist anymore ... not that I've seen. You seek forgiveness from God.

What makes you say that is doesn't realy exist any more, it is a back bone of Catholicism!.

catholicism.about.com/od/beliefsteachings/p/Why_Confession.htm

You seek forgiveness from god, through a priest, this is the point.

It is patently wrong.

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 07:27 #49

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I never have nor ever have been pressured to. Churches I've been to have largely had the confessionals removed. Some still remain but the practice of confession from what I've seen has largely gone.

Priests are men of the cloth. if they help you seek forgiveness is that really such a bad thing anyway. They can be lifesavers as people to talk to when times are really tough ... though you'd never hwar those stories in the Jew media.

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 07:32 #50

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
I never have nor ever have been pressured to. Churches I've been to have largely had the confessionals removed. Some still remain but the practice of confession from what I've seen has largely gone.

Priests are men of the cloth. if they help you seek forgiveness is that really such a bad thing anyway. They can be lifesavers as people to talk to when times are really tough ... though you'd never hwar those stories in the Jew media.

Then that isn't Catholicism, it is transforming into something else.

The sacrament of Cofession is fundamental to Catholicism.

Anybody can be a life saver as somebody to talk to can't they?

I was brought up a catholic, I went to Catholic school.

I just came to the conclusion that the brand of Catholicism I was brought up on cannot be right, I don't need anybody to ask forgiveness for me, nor anybody to mediate with god for me, hence catholicism is wrong and cannot be right.

is Catholicosm mentioned in the bible? Of course not, hence it is a man made organisation and as such cannot be right.

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 08:25 #51

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

I just came to the conclusion that the brand of Catholicism I was brought up on cannot be right, I don't need anybody to ask forgiveness for me, nor anybody to mediate with god for me, hence catholicism is wrong and cannot be right.

is Catholicosm mentioned in the bible? Of course not, hence it is a man made organisation and as such cannot be right.

All religious denominations and churches are man made.
To praise God and read His Scripture you don't need a big expensive cathedral or church.
In the old days; people would gather in simple homes of believers.
Matthew 18:20 (KJV)
''For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.''

There is not a single word in the Bible that talks about Catholics,Protestants,Lutherans
Anglicans,Presbyterians,Russian Orthodox,Baptits,Methodists Apostolic Churches etc. etc

It is the church leaders that divide the believers because their lust for power.
Bickering and disunity among believers leads us away from the Truth.
All believers belong to the Body of Christ,and those who seek to divide are of the devil.
We have a common heritage,;the blood of Jesus Christ that has been shed for the forgiveness
of our sins.

1 Corinthians 1:10-13 (KJV)

'10 ''Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing,
and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and
in the same judgment.''

11 ''For it hath bene declared vnto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Cloe, that
there are contentions among you.''

''Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.''

13 ''Is Christ diuided? was Paul crucified for you? or were yee baptized in the name of Paul?''

Philippians 2:2 (KJV)

''Fulfill ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind.''
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, wiikkidd

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 08:48 #52

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Wolfy ... I like you ... I have no gripes with you at all.

What you've levelled towards Catholicism as far as not being mentioned in the bible is a statement that could just as easily be levelled at the Protestant Churches (many established by crypto-Jews), the Orthodox Church and the evangelical churches in the USA. Church is a place where people come to God.

Does it matter that Catholicism was mentioned? Why have you chosen to single it out and not all organised Christian churches that have a congregation coming to church?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 08:51 #53

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

All religious denominations and churches are man made.
To praise God and read His Scripture you don't need a big expensive cathedral or church.
In the old days; people would gather in simple homes of believers.
Matthew 18:20 (KJV)
''For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.''

There is not a single word in the Bible that talks about Catholics,Protestants,Lutherans
Anglicans,Presbyterians,Russian Orthodox,Baptits,Methodists Apostolic Churches etc. etc

It is the church leaders that divide the believers because their lust for power.
Bickering and disunity among believers leads us away from the Truth.
All believers belong to the Body of Christ,and those who seek to divide are of the devil.
We have a common heritage,;the blood of Jesus Christ that has been shed for the forgiveness
of our sins.

1 Corinthians 1:10-13 (KJV)

'10 ''Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing,
and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and
in the same judgment.''

11 ''For it hath bene declared vnto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Cloe, that
there are contentions among you.''

''Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.''

13 ''Is Christ diuided? was Paul crucified for you? or were yee baptized in the name of Paul?''

Philippians 2:2 (KJV)

''Fulfill ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind.''
Don't quote the KJV. It is written by Protestants who deliberately interchanged words for others that had never been done before. Such as Lucifer for Satan.

Such that idiots like you confuse the two when they are completely different beings and can level at the Catholic Church that they pray to Satan (which Lutherans also do at Easter mass ... though idiots like you are too ignorant to even know that).
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 08:56 #54

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Wolfy ... I like you ... I have no gripes with you at all.

What you've levelled towards Catholicism as far as not being mentioned in the bible is a statement that could just as easily be levelled at the Protestant Churches (many established by crypto-Jews), the Orthodox Church and the evangelical churches in the USA. Church is a place where people come to God.

Does it matter that Catholicism was mentioned? Why have you chosen to single it out and not all organised Christian churches that have a congregation coming to church?

Cheers :)

The only reason I may have seemed to single out Catholicism is because it was the religion I was brought up in, so it is the one I know most about and have personal experience of.

You are 100% right, none of the sects are mentioned in the bible and are all man made, which in my book negates them all in my mind.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 09:34 #55

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Besides the mainstream ones - all the rest of man-made , whether it was 15,000 yrs ago or 5.
altreligion.about.com/od/alternativereligionsaz/

Don't defy the Philistines - they will hunt you forever and the ones they hunt , I will support. In the west I see Catholicism as what they what to undermine the most. Now why would that be?

I don't care if it's man- made now - I will defy anything that promotes a one world religion - one without a god as in Soviet Russia.
I like these guys -
We Stand For NO SYSTEM
loveforlife.com.au/content/10/04/20/guide-love-life-website

wolfy - sure your not a bit of a crypto on the quiet? :D
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 09:40 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 09:48 #56

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
wolfy wrote:
Seaic wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Yes, like I said, not one of them mentions priests forgiving sins or mediating with god on our behalf.

so what if they do ? if it gives comfort , relief, release , a feeling of being whole , cleansed again ? It's the verbalization that heals , the sharing with a fellow trustworthy and compassionate human being.

yeah - go tell your best friend - and walk it the pub to a snigger-
yeah - go tell a shrink - who will tell you , you must have wanted to screw your mother -
yeah- go tell a counseller - they will call the cops or family services.

Don't get me wrong , I'm not advocating that serious crime should be squared away with a few Hail Marys' - making a wrong one has done right requires restitution and forgiveness from those one has harmed and obviously and sometimes the hardest - self forgiveness. God , if we let him has already given his, if you are of a faith that bestows that ability to believe.
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 09:57 by Lizzy.

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 10:00 #57

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Friday wrote:
so what if they do ? if it gives comfort , relief, release , a feeling of being whole , cleansed again ? It's the verbalization that heals , the sharing with a fellow trustworthy and compassionate human being.

yeah - go tell your best friend - and walk it the pub to a snigger-
yeah - go tell a shrink - who will tell you , you must have wanted to screw your mother -
yeah- go tell a counseller - they will call the cops or family services.

Yes, all very well, although no one is saying that talking about your problems isn't therapeutic here, I am sure talking to a priest has its merits.

We are talking about preists talking to god on your behalf and asking for forgiveness for you, which is what (part of) Catholicism is.

Only god can forgive and he did it through the sacrifice of his only son. (apparently)

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 10:44 #58

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
one fellow human can forgive another - Vietnam vets went back to find forgiveness and found it.
I know what your saying - we don't need a church to commune or a priestly intercession for what that is already within us -
- however most people active in their faith , heal stronger with the support and mediation of their clergy .
it just makes sense to me. Not necessarily as the only way to god but a supportive one in good times and bad.

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 10:51 #59

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Friday wrote:
one fellow human can forgive another - Vietnam vets went back to find forgiveness and found it.
I know what your saying - we don't need a church to commune or a priestly intercession for what that is already within us -
- however most people active in their faith , heal stronger with the support and mediation of their clergy .
it just makes sense to me. Not necessarily as the only way to god but a supportive one in good times and bad.

Yes but I cant forgive you on somebody elses behalf.

Neither can a priest.

But he and the religion says that he can.

In my book that makes it a false religion.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Cinta

Satanism in the Vatican 06 Oct 2014 11:03 #60

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
watch out wolfy I'll set the kidd on yer :cool2: gotta crash it's 3am. :twitch:
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2014 11:05 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare