Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 13 Dec 2014 13:23 #21

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Traumatic as first encounters were, when the [Soviet] shock troops moved off many Germans would concur that the experience had not been as bad as feared. While rapes had occurred and while many German men of military age had been marched east or shot on the spot, the front line soldier was more concerned with fighting and survival than with loot, rape and revenge. Not so with those who followed. In numerous instances, before Red combat officers and men pushed on they turned to the helpless civilians with stone-like faces: “The Mongols are coming. . . . Very bad men. You go quick. Go quick.”

Composed largely of Mongols, Kazakhs, Kalmuks, and other Asians, as well as convicts and Jewish commissars, these men who formed the second wave of troops were regarded, even by their own comrades, as utterly merciless. Terrified by the news, many Germans did attempt to flee and move in the wake of the first Soviet wave. Most, however, found themselves trapped and could do little more than hide young girls and once again pray that their worst fears were unfounded. After a wait of sometimes days, but normally only hours, the dreaded second wave arrived. There were no preliminaries. Unlike storm troops, who cautiously entered towns and villages and slipped nervously from door to door, the rear echelons burst noisily into communities atop trucks, tanks or peasant carts crammed high with loot. Often wildly drunk, many wore a bizarre array of stolen clothes and gaudy jewelry. Adding to the chaos were herds of bellowing cattle and sheep.

“It was almost like a scene from the Middle Ages—a migration, no less,” said one stunned observer.

Soon after the “carnival columns” halted in a German town, hell on earth was unleashed. “It seemed as though the devil himself had come. . . ,” a witness from Silesia wrote. “The ‘Mongol barbarism of the Asiatic plains’ had come not in a propaganda phrase but in the flesh.”
While flames shot up from different corners of the towns and gunfire erupted as citizens were murdered in the streets, the invaders soon began kicking in doors to homes, shops and churches. “[A] whole horde of Asiatic-looking fellows appeared and started searching the cellar… ,” recalled one priest. “The place was a dreadful sight by the time they had finished. The room was already full of smoke and I begged one of the Russians to let us out. . . . Were they going to let us be burnt to death? After a while, however, a more civilized-looking Russian appeared and I repeated my request. He led us out to . . . the courtyard of the convent. The noise was deafening—the raucous shouts of the Russians, the crackling of the flames, the crashing of beams and brickwork.”

Many horrified Germans tried to greet with a smile their strange visitors. Revealed one woman from a boarding house in Berbitz:

As a precaution, the landlord, Mr. Grebmann, had lined the vestibule with liquor bottles in the naive hope that his house might thereby be spared from ransacking. To the succeeding troop of slant-eyed Mongolians, the tenants brought their jewelry and watches. Hysterical, Mrs. Friedel embraced one of the greasy Kirgis and drank with him from the same bottle, and the elderly Mr. Grebmann patted them familiarly on the back. . . . One of the Mongolians held up my Tom’s tall leather boots triumphantly, the other one put my rings into his pants pocket. . . .

Scarcely had this second detachment left the house and we were beginning to breathe freely, when fists once more thundered at the door: thus it kept up the whole day. The house doors were not permitted to be locked any more. Each took what he wanted either in a more or less harmless or in a malicious way. Soon we and the Russians were wading knee-deep in thrown-around clothing, laundry and bits of smashed dishes . . .

As soon as a new detachment of Russians entered the house noisily, we squatted trembling about the round table in Grebmann’s living room. One of the soldiers sat at the table with us with pistol disengaged and demanded schnapps or vodka, while the others rummaged around the house. . . . [N]o one dared to speak. We women sat with downcast eyes and lowered head. Someone had told us never to look a Russian in the eye, otherwise we would be lost . . .

Before long the inside of the house looked as if a band of robbers had lived there. . . . The fellows had cut the beds up into little pieces, slit open the upholstered chairs, thrown furniture around; had slashed pictures, despoiled books, cracked eggs against the wall; had poured liqueur over the rugs, torn curtains down, and scattered the entire contents of all the closets and drawers all over. One of the most painful shocks for me was to see how two of the ruffians with their heavy boots kicked the chest in which I had my beautiful porcelain wrapped in tissue paper and cotton wadding. They were all treasured pieces. . . . My most beautiful piece . . . was used by one of them as a toilet.

As a rule, the Soviets generally sought out gold and jewelry first, with an especial eye for “uri,” or wristwatches. It was not unusual to see Red troops laden with necklaces and gold chains or sporting as many as a dozen watches on each arm. When the people had been plucked clean of valuables, interest usually turned to liquor. In their mad quest for “wodka,” soldiers greedily imbibed everything from fine wines and champagne to rubbing alcohol and perfume. Red troops, observed one woman, were “crazy for anything even smelling of alcohol.”

And then . . .

“Rape was a word that [had] occurred again and again in [our] conversation,” admitted Lali Horstmann. “It was an expression which caused no pang of fear in our times for its meaning was purely figurative—‘to be ravished’ belonged to the realm of lyrical poetry. Now its original sense was terrifyingly restored and brought us face to face with a new peril.”

“Suddenly the door of the room we were in was opened and some soldiers entered,” a frightened boy recalled as he sat with a group of women huddled in a dark room. “One or two matches were struck and I saw that there were about eight Russians in the room who were obviously looking for women.”
www.germanvictims.com/2014/09/24/mass-rape-of-german-women-girls/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, nailtown slim

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 13 Dec 2014 14:43 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Reading I realized that what is going on on this forum at the moment
feels very much like the situation described in the above reports.
To me.

The sick, psychopathic brutes are doing it over and over again, on the web in this case.
When will this nightmare end? Are there no protective, defensive men any longer?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2014 14:44 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 14 Dec 2014 01:47 #23

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
nailtown slim wrote:
nailtown slim wrote:
Pfiz, 2 wrongs dont make a right, but the Germans were hardly handing out food packages to the RUSSIANS and eastern Europeans when the steamed through them in 41during Operation Barbarossa.

Part of war is retrubution for the sins inflicted on your community if you get the chance, been there, seen that, got the T shirt :hmm:

SO the Partisans and every other fucker were gunning for Germans, men, women and even children when the tide of the war turned in there favour. Its happend in every war and will also happen in every future war to some extent, cest la vie :dunno:

Ce est la guerre, après la guerre, ce est un genocide! :mad:

Well thats nice in a fantastic world...the reality on the ground is retribution can take place many years after a war.

For example you may want to look at the deaths of a couple of ex UK military chaps in Africa recently, attributed to the IRA for what occurred back in the day !! So I would be very aware of persec for you :cool2:

Personally the Serbs made death threats to me and my family several years after I HAD finished in that region

The jews were still looking for Hitlers chaps all over the world, kidnapping and bringing them back for trial

Genocide is a fantastic word :larf:

My beef with the IRA was settled at the beginning of the 1970's when they shot me through the leg in an ambush in Belfast, another lad in our stick got headshot and never knew anything else afterwards, so I was lucky in that respect! I don't think I'm very important anyway, much less to the IRA over 40 years later, most of them weren't even born then, or were toddlers with runny noses and wearing shitty nappies! :larf: If I hadn't been there, doing shit for a corrupt government, Protecting the populace my arse, we were dominating the populace, that's the real truth of the matter, I wouldn't be walking with a limp and a big groove from a richocet across my napper now, but then mate, hindsight is a wonderful thing! :roll: Hollyweird never contacted me and asked if they could make a film out of the incident, maybe with Mark Wahlberg playing me, pity really, I could do with the money! All I got was a byline in the local news and back to obscurity once more!
I remember a joke I heard told by the lad who died, about an hour before this happened and it still makes me laugh!
Priest= Paddy who gave you that black eye?
Paddy= twas Murphy sor, I was sat on the settee with his missus, just talkin' like, and he came home and punched me in the eye for no reason so he did sor!
Priest= well man, did yer not have anything in your hand to hit him with?
Paddy= oh yes sor, but it was only Mrs Murphy's tits, and they ain't much good in a fight! ;)

Good Joke :larf: :thumbup:

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/427977/Bloody-Sunday-commander-shot-dead-on-Kenya-holiday

Another 1

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23838766

SRR was deployed back to the North 3yrs ago now, due to a resurgence in hostile provo activity ;)

What really sticks in my craw is Edward Heath, he was prime minister at the time that I and so very many others got hurt, and many more were killed, and the man in charge at that time turns out to be a fucking child raping, child killing monster! :mad: :sadno: I'd shit on his grave no problem, the rotten bastard that he was! I don't mind baring my arse in the middle of a Cathedral, if it accepts pervs like Heath should be buried there then there should be no problem about my naked skinny butt! :O At least now the choirboys will be safer than they were when he was alive! :wissl:
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2014 02:13 by nailtown slim.

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 - MASS RAPE - TORTURE - BARBARIC MURDERS 15 Jan 2015 22:13 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description:

What Truly Happened In Germany ?

The Biggest Cover-Up In History

Find out the horrifying facts & face reality of the sheer terror:

www.hellstormdocumentary.com/

Educate yourself about the Holocaust perpetrated on the German people by the Allied forces
that the mainstream media has covered up for nearly seventy years.

The upcoming documentary is based upon the ground-breaking book by Thomas Goodrich.
Available on Amazon.
Book Preview: cienciologia.wordpress.com/ca...

Hellstorm, The Documentary is looking for people with authentic accents to help make this documentary as realistic and compelling as possible. Are you willing to give a dramatic reading of eye-witness testimony that has been buried under the lies of officially-sanctioned history?

Germans: men & women – youth, middle-aged, and elderly
Brits: men & women – middle-aged
Americans: men – middle-aged

"This documentary tells the tale that the victors
still do not want you to know " - HELLSTORM

MAY THE PERPETRATORS RECEIVE THEIR DESERVED REWARD BEFORE LONG!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2015 22:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls 08 Mar 2015 20:47 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls

Deanna Spingola discusses the Post-War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls by Russian, American, British and French Forces, and intentional bastardization of the German civilian population. She also discusses rape and sexual abuse in France, American war propaganda and the sexualization of the war in the Stars and Stripes magazine. Deanna was reading from her new book “The Ruling Elite: Death, Destruction and Domination”. The chapter is called: “Women: Prize Plunder for the Allies”.

Deanna also offered commentary on Russian President Vladimir Putin who maintains the Soviet version of World War II history, in spite of revisionist evidence which refutes it, and who has criminalized so-called “holocaust denial” and also honoured the Red Army at a monument erected in Israel. She also touched on Eisenhower’s Death Camps.

Source and comments: justice4germans.com/2015/03/01/deanna-spingola-post-war-allied-mass-rape-of-german-women-and-girls/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls 12 Mar 2015 21:37 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This thought just crossed my mind:

If the German men were not killed by the "allies" in allegiance with the communist soviet beasts, millions of German women and girls would not have been mass raped / tormented to death only 70 years ago. Thanks, Judea!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls 13 Mar 2015 08:05 #27

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This thought just crossed my mind:

If the German men were not killed by the "allies" in allegiance with the communist soviet beasts, millions of German women and girls would not have been mass raped / tormented to death only 70 years ago. Thanks, Judea!

Your hypocrisy makes me sick to my stomach.

If it wasn't for the Nazi German men;

* my country would not have been invaded,and oppressed,
* there wouldn't not have been the Famine and thousands of people would not have starved to death,
* many cities would not have been bombed and innocent people would not have died,
* also many Dutch people would not have lost their freedom by being deported to forced labour in German war factories
* The German invasion deprived us from our political freedom,and gave us a one party nazi system
* And lets not forget the thousands of innocent children,women and men, who were deported because of being a jew,
a gypsy, a homosexual,an enemy of the state,a jehova wittness..etc

Thank you , Nazi Germany.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2015 08:07 by Cinta.

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls 14 Mar 2015 11:37 #28

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lest we forget ... and we won't, cinta!
Your denial of truth and reality will not make us forget a thing. On the contrary.
That boring mainstream lies you propagate all over this forum won't change the reality and we both know that the truth is already out since long, no matter whether you or anybody else tries to water it down on a daily basis on all platforms. The people know who owns the lying media and they also know what internet hasbara is doing.

Btw, this thread is about The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 not about "The Jews" for once,
but of course everything boils down to your ilk in the end, unfortunately.

Recommended reading: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2015 11:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

Post War Allied Mass Rape of German Women and Girls 14 Mar 2015 18:54 #29

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lest we forget ... and we won't, cinta!
Your denial of truth and reality will not make us forget a thing. On the contrary.
That boring mainstream lies you propagate all over this forum won't change the reality and we both know that the truth is already out since long, no matter whether you or anybody else tries to water it down on a daily basis on all platforms. The people know who owns the lying media and they also know what internet hasbara is doing.

Btw, this thread is about The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 not about "The Jews" for once,
but of course everything boils down to your ilk in the end, unfortunately.

Recommended reading: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

Try reading glasses hunnybunz ; I spoke of your utter hypocrisy,and the fact that you deny
the suffering of my country during the Nazi occupation of The Netherlands.
I have commented on the the mass rape of German women and felt for them
When did you comment on the ordeal of Dutch people during Hitlers occupation ?
Have you also felt sorry for my Dutch people?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2015 18:55 by Cinta.

HELLSTORM 02 May 2015 19:23 #30

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Re.: Post # 24

Thanks to rodin => truth-zone.net/forum/history/65540-hellstorm-exposing-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html

FULL DOCUMENTARY NOW AVAILABLE

Video description

This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II. This is the biggest cover-up in world history.

Subtitles and translations coming soon.

Buy The Book: www.amazon.com/Hellstorm-Death-Nazi-Germany-1944-1947/dp/1494775069
www.amazon.de/Hellstorm-Death-Nazi-Germany-1944-1947/dp/1494775069

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2015 19:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

HELLSTORM HOLODOMOR INFO 09 May 2015 21:37 #31

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description:

'Ilya Ehrenburg was a Jewish Bolshevik writer and journalist. Ehrenburg was best known as the top war propagandist for the Bolsheviks during World War II. During this time, he exhorted Bolshevik troops to kill and rape Europeans that stood in their way. Ehrenburg authored an especially vitriolic leaflet entitled "Kill," which was circulated among the Bolshevik Communists on the Eastern Front:

"Break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, kill! You gallant soldiers of the Red army." - Ilya Ehrenburg

More European women had been raped than ever before in the history of the world. They abused and starved to death more babies than there ever were Jews in Germany.

They raped and debauched millions of European women and children from eight to eighty. They brought to their death five times as many Germans in one year of peace as died during five years of war.

For more video's and information: holodomorinfo.com

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HELLSTORM HOLODOMOR INFO HATE RAPE Thomas Goodrich 12 May 2015 10:40 #32

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
The Solar Storm with Kyle Hunt

Kyle talks with author and historian Thomas Goodrich about the recently released Hellstorm documentary. Topics include: the massive response from the public so far, the biggest areas of historical contention, the hardest scenes to watch, why people should buy the book, Tom’s new book Rape Hate, why this work is so timely, and much more. Listen Here

This audio is just GREAT, thank you so much, Zorro!

It's very important to spread this information and all related audios etc.
I do my best and won't stop until the critical, truth wise mass is reached - hopefully soon.

Rape Hate: Sex & Violence in War & Peace

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 11:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Mass Rape of German Women & Girls 27 Jun 2015 02:39 #33

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Mass Rape of German Women & Girls

Editor’s Note:

I am delighted to announce that Thomas Goodrich’s Hellstorm, his harrowing saga of Allied atrocities against civilians, especially women, children, and the aged, in the final months and aftermath of World War II is now available in paperback [2] and Kindle [3]. The following excerpt, on the mass rape of German women and girls, reminds us that such rape was a deliberate policy of Jewish/Communist ethnic warfare — something that needs to be borne in mind as today’s mass rape of English girls [4] by Muslim invaders is being spun as just a ghastly oversight rather than a deliberate policy of England’s present-day rulers, who are the spiritual and in some cases blood cousins of the Bolsheviks.

Traumatic as first encounters were, when the [Soviet] shock troops moved off many Germans would concur that the experience had not been as bad as feared. While rapes had occurred and while many German men of military age had been marched east or shot on the spot, the front line soldier was more concerned with fighting and survival than with loot, rape and revenge. Not so with those who followed. In numerous instances, before Red combat officers and men pushed on they turned to the helpless civilians with stone-like faces: “The Mongols are coming. . . . Very bad men. You go quick. Go quick.”

Composed largely of Mongols, Kazakhs, Kalmuks, and other Asians, as well as convicts and Jewish commissars, these men who formed the second wave of troops were regarded, even by their own comrades, as utterly merciless. Terrified by the news, many Germans did attempt to flee and move in the wake of the first Soviet wave. Most, however, found themselves trapped and could do little more than hide young girls and once again pray that their worst fears were unfounded. After a wait of sometimes days, but normally only hours, the dreaded second wave arrived. There were no preliminaries. Unlike storm troops, who cautiously entered towns and villages and slipped nervously from door to door, the rear echelons burst noisily into communities atop trucks, tanks or peasant carts crammed high with loot. Often wildly drunk, many wore a bizarre array of stolen clothes and gaudy jewelry. Adding to the chaos were herds of bellowing cattle and sheep.

“It was almost like a scene from the Middle Ages—a migration, no less,” said one stunned observer.

Soon after the “carnival columns” halted in a German town, hell on earth was unleashed. “It seemed as though the devil himself had come. . . ,” a witness from Silesia wrote. “The ‘Mongol barbarism of the Asiatic plains’ had come not in a propaganda phrase but in the flesh.”

While flames shot up from different corners of the towns and gunfire erupted as citizens were murdered in the streets, the invaders soon began kicking in doors to homes, shops and churches. “A whole horde of Asiatic-looking fellows appeared and started searching the cellar… ,” recalled one priest. “The place was a dreadful sight by the time they had finished. The room was already full of smoke and I begged one of the Russians to let us out. . . . Were they going to let us be burnt to death? After a while, however, a more civilized-looking Russian appeared and I repeated my request. He led us out to . . . the courtyard of the convent. The noise was deafening—the raucous shouts of the Russians, the crackling of the flames, the crashing of beams and brickwork.”

Many horrified Germans tried to greet with a smile their strange visitors. Revealed one woman from a boarding house in Berbitz:

As a precaution, the landlord, Mr. Grebmann, had lined the vestibule with liquor bottles in the naive hope that his house might thereby be spared from ransacking. To the succeeding troop of slant-eyed Mongolians, the tenants brought their jewelry and watches. Hysterical, Mrs. Friedel embraced one of the greasy Kirgis and drank with him from the same bottle, and the elderly Mr. Grebmann patted them familiarly on the back. . . . One of the Mongolians held up my Tom’s tall leather boots triumphantly, the other one put my rings into his pants pocket. . . .

Scarcely had this second detachment left the house and we were beginning to breathe freely, when fists once more thundered at the door: thus it kept up the whole day. The house doors were not permitted to be locked any more. Each took what he wanted either in a more or less harmless or in a malicious way. Soon we and the Russians were wading knee-deep in thrown-around clothing, laundry and bits of smashed dishes . . .

As soon as a new detachment of Russians entered the house noisily, we squatted trembling about the round table in Grebmann’s living room. One of the soldiers sat at the table with us with pistol disengaged and demanded schnapps or vodka, while the others rummaged around the house. . . . No one dared to speak. We women sat with downcast eyes and lowered head. Someone had told us never to look a Russian in the eye, otherwise we would be lost . . .

Before long the inside of the house looked as if a band of robbers had lived there. . . . The fellows had cut the beds up into little pieces, slit open the upholstered chairs, thrown furniture around; had slashed pictures, despoiled books, cracked eggs against the wall; had poured liqueur over the rugs, torn curtains down, and scattered the entire contents of all the closets and drawers all over. One of the most painful shocks for me was to see how two of the ruffians with their heavy boots kicked the chest in which I had my beautiful porcelain wrapped in tissue paper and cotton wadding. They were all treasured pieces. . . . My most beautiful piece . . . was used by one of them as a toilet.

As a rule, the Soviets generally sought out gold and jewelry first, with an especial eye for “uri,” or wristwatches. It was not unusual to see Red troops laden with necklaces and gold chains or sporting as many as a dozen watches on each arm. When the people had been plucked clean of valuables, interest usually turned to liquor. In their mad quest for “wodka,” soldiers greedily imbibed everything from fine wines and champagne to rubbing alcohol and perfume. Red troops, observed one woman, were “crazy for anything even smelling of alcohol.”

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2015 02:41 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Mass Rape of German Women & Girls 28 Jun 2015 20:54 #34

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
And then . . .

“Rape was a word that [had] occurred again and again in [our] conversation,” admitted Lali Horstmann. “It was an expression which caused no pang of fear in our times for its meaning was purely figurative—‘to be ravished’ belonged to the realm of lyrical poetry. Now its original sense was terrifyingly restored and brought us face to face with a new peril.”

“Suddenly the door of the room we were in was opened and some soldiers entered,” a frightened boy recalled as he sat with a group of women huddled in a dark room. “One or two matches were struck and I saw that there were about eight Russians in the room who were obviously looking for women.”

The child continues:

403 Forbidden
truth-zone.co.uk

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2015 19:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 19 Jul 2015 15:39 #35

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Eine Frau in Berlin (A Woman in Berlin)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Woman_in_Berlin

The film is based on "Anonymous," an autobiographical account, originally published
by a German journalist and editor in the 1950s, describing her experiences between April and June 1945.
When it was originally published, reaction was overwhelmingly negative, prompting the author to forbid it
from being republished during her lifetime. She died in 2001 and the book hit the shelves again in 2003

with English subtitles

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2015 15:40 by Cinta.

The Ordeal of German Women 24 Jan 2016 10:49 #36

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

THE WAR NEVER ENDED

THE RAPE OF GERMAN GIRLS AND WOMEN NEVER STOPPED

Most of the videos on this thread got deleted by you-know-who-owns-it-tube
and videos don't show here for unknown reasons
so you have to click on the links to watch them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBAzZDrPak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fiRbLIn4A

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2016 11:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ordeal of German Women 15 Jul 2016 20:44 #37

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Sarah: Dear Grandma ! Liebe Oma !

Video description:
Sarah writes her long gone Grandma to ask for forgiveness. She did not believe what her Grandma tried to tell her, and now she understands what her dear Grandma was talking about. The ethnic cleansing and genocide of millions of Germans.

TRUTH PREVAILS !

WAHRHEIT SIEGT !

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Steven

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 24 Jul 2016 19:44 #38

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Video description:
''Sarah writes her long gone Grandma to ask for forgiveness. She did not believe what her Grandma tried to tell her, '
and now she understands what her dear Grandma was talking about. The ethnic cleansing and genocide of millions of Germans.

Sad thing really that Sarah didn't believe her own flesh and blood and denied trust in her grandmother.

Trust in family values and loyalty ......... :nono:

If my grandmother would tell me this.I'd look her in the eyes and I'd believe her

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 24 Jul 2016 19:46 by Cinta.

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 24 Jul 2016 20:29 #39

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I wonder if that is Monika Schaefer narrating?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ordeal of German Women 1944-1949 23 Nov 2016 18:29 #40

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks Oracle: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68422-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=60#238898

The left and mass rape :

why we should all be ashamed of the left’s role in covering up

the rape of 2 million GERMAN girls and women.

The Red Army, The Left and Rape Myths

“Bolshie Elaine” did a good job at demolishing some of the rape myths currently circulating around the SWP. Many of these simply perpetuate myths propagated by the dominant ideas of class societies going back thousands of years. Understanding these same myths are useful if we want to explain why the anti-Stalinist left ignored rape and how those on the left with admiration for the Red Army worked hard to ensure that the women’s stories would never be told, that this war crime would be hidden from history, that it would be impossible for “anyone to drag the reputation of the Red Army in the mud.”

MYTH ONE: Sexual history with the accused or others is in some way relevant

Many women across Eastern Europe, including the author of “A Woman In Berlin” found themselves seeking “protection” from more powerful officers in the Red Army. “No question about it: I have to find a single wolf to keep away the pack” she writes. “An officer, as high-ranking as possible, a commandant, a general, whatever I can manage” Submitting to one man who could prevent gang-rape by others does not mean that the officer had a right to have sex with the woman. I don’t know if these desperate women’s experiences are even counted in the rape figures.

MYTH TWO: She didn’t complain at the time…

Part of the horror for women in Eastern Europe was the total fear they experienced knowing that their home city was swarming with armed gangs of men who could rape at will with no consequence. There was no one to complain to, though of course women talked to each other. Once “order” was restored, in the queues for ration books and jobs, the women talk about how many times they’ve been raped and how they will deal with their husbands about it. The fear created lasted long after authority was restored- The Woman In Berlin describes howgoing out in the evening, she never sees women. In fact the figures for rape come not from the non-existent police, but the abortion clinics and VD clinics, which were overwhelmed with 100,000s of women desperate for abortions. It is also estimated that over 240,000 women died following their ordeal, either by suicide or as a result of the injuries sustained in the extreme violence of the attack. Some women did complain – Eva Shtul, a Soviet prisoner was raped by her countrymen liberating , and then beaten and raped by the officer she complained to.

MYTH THREE: The women were German/Nazi and were just making up anti-Soviet propaganda. It’s an attack on socialist politics.

No woman, whatever their political views, deserved to be raped. Furthermore, the Red Army raped Jews, Hungarians, Poles, Romanians, Austrians German communists, Russian prisoners and slave labourers, even those “liberated” from concentration camps.

As for the truth of these women’s stories, it is very well documented. Some of these unbearable testimonies are at the end of this piece.

MYTH FOUR: There are two sides to the story

This is where we are supposed to understand the terrible experiences of the average Russian solder at the hands of the Nazi occupation of the Western USSR. The mass rapes and forcing of women into army brothels, the devastation, the brutality of the war itself. These are often all the Left can say to explain why so many Red Army soldiers became rapists. While understanding the mentality of rapists may be an important part of stamping out all rape, this argument is often presented as some kind of excuse. More right wing commentators on the Red Army’s mass rapes focus on “backward”, “Asiatic” or peasant attitudes. Such racist views help nobody to understand or prevent rape.

MYTH FIVE: Drink was involved

Usually, the question of whether drink or drugs was involved is directed at the woman as part of a questioning of her ability to remember what happened or understand issues of consent. This time the myth is usd as an excuse for the rapists. That there was mass drunkenness amongst the occupiers of the Red Army is no secret. Any alcohol was looted and many soldiers died, poisoned by industrial alcohol. But since when did socialists justify behaviour by saying “the drink made them do it”?

MYTH SIX: I am not interested in this stuff, the key thing was stopping the Nazis and the Red Army beat Hitler

Regardless of this rape is rape, and a rapist is a rapist. The experiences of rape of millions of women is just as relevant as the experiences of civilian bombing, Dunkirk, RAF fighter pilots reaching for the sky etc. It is a war crime regardless of the failure of The Nuremberg trials not prosecuting anyone for rape or other sexual violence. Rape was defined as a crime against humanity, but prosecution was not included because such crimes had “no nexus to war.”

Popular Memory

There is no way mass rape on the scale carried out by the Red Army cannot be known about by virtually everybody. These were not rapes behind closed doors. They were carried out in front of families, in the rubble, in the streets, and deliberately in front of men. A friend who lived in Berlin, Vienna and other parts of Germany in the 1980s confirmed that what the Red Army had done in 1945 was common knowledge. It was discussed. Memoirs published, films made, stories told and songs sung. When “Trümmerfrauen” , referring to the “Women of the rubble” who worked to clear the ruins of Berlin was painted on the Berlin Wall, everyone knew it was a reminder not just of the central role of women in rebuilding Germany after the war, but also the rapes and forced prostitution that so many of these women went through.

Soviet Accounts of Mass Rape

Like most armies, the Red Army was formally opposed to rape and soldiers could be punished for it. Undoubtedly some officers, especially the political officers, attempted to stop it. (Officers were permitted to keep a “campaign wife”, a PPZh, young women who worked at HQ as signallers, clerks , medics etc.) The political department of the 19th Army declared “When we breed a true feeling of hatred in a soldier, the soldier will not try to have sex with a German woman, because he will be repulsed”. But as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, a Red Army captain in East Prussia testified at the time, rape and general destruction of German civilians was the norm. he was arrested partly due to his critique of the treatment of civilians. His 1948 poem “Prussian Nights” gives a glimpse of the horror he witnessed.

The little daughter’s on the mattress,
Dead. How many have been on it
A platoon, a company perhaps?
A girl’s been turned into a woman,
A woman turned into a corpse.
It’s all come down to simple phrases:
Do not forget! Do not forgive!
Blood for blood! A tooth for a tooth!

Svetlana Alexievich published a book, War’s Unwomanly Face (1985) that includes memories by Soviet veterans about their experience in Germany. According to a former army officer,

We were young, strong, and four years without women. So we tried to catch German women and … Ten men raped one girl. There were not enough women; the entire population run from the Soviet Army. So we had to take young, twelve or thirteen year-old. If she cried, we put something into her mouth. We thought it was fun. Now I can not understand how I did it. A boy from a good family… But that was me.”

A woman telephone operator from the Soviet Army recalled that

“When we occupied every town, we had first three days for looting and … [ rapes]. That was unofficial of course. But after three days one could be court-martialed for doing this. … I remember one raped German woman laying naked, with hand grenade between her legs. Now I feel shame, but I did not feel shame back then… Do you think it was easy to forgive [ the Germans]? We hated to see their clean undamaged white houses. With roses. I wanted them to suffer. I wanted to see their tears. … Decades had to pass until I started feeling pity for them”

Other accounts and interviews with former Red Army soldiers reveal the attitudes at the time.

More recently, Beevor’s “Berlin ;Downfall” notes that veterans today will “admit to hearing of a few excesses, and then dismiss the subject as an inevitable result of war.” Others are completely unrepentant. “Two million of our children were born [in Germany],” bragged one tank commander.

Beevor also cites the Soviet leader’s retort to a protest by Yugoslav Communist Milovan Dijilas about Soviet troops raping Romanian, Croatian and Hungarian women: “Can’t he understand it if a soldier has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle?”

Vasily Grossman, later the well known writer of “Life and Fate” spent the war as a special correspondent for “Red Star”, the Red Army newspaper. After the war he admitted to his daughter that the Red Army “changed for the worse as soon as it crossed the Soviet border”. He describes

“Horror in the eyes of women and girls…..Horrifying things are happening to German women. An educated German whose wife has received ‘new visitors’ – Red Army soldiers – is explaining with expressive gestures and broken Russian words, that she has already been raped by ten men today…..women’s screams are heard from an open window……The women and girls [ left behind] are safe while he [ a Jewish officer] is there. When he leaves, they all cry and plead with him to stay. Soviet girls from the camps are suffering a lot now. Tonight, some of them are hiding in our correspondents room. During the night we are woken by screams : one of the correspondents couldn’t resist the temptation”

Later, once he reaches Berlin, he describes meeting a Frenchman who says to him “Monsieur. I love your army and that’s why it is painful for me to see its attitude to girls and women”

Beevor describes how Georgi Malenkov, one of Stalin’s top henchmen, reveals that Soviet troops arranging huge mass rapes of Russian girls. “I waited for the Red Army for days and nights,’ said one, ‘and now our soldiers treat us worse than the Germans did.”

Eyewitness from Germany

Paul Mattick who’d worked with the IWW (the Wobblies), and the Council Communists (what Lenin called the Left Communists) wrote an account in 1948 which describes how:

“Children would follow their mothers and sisters, only to see them ordered to bend over and lift their skirts to make ready for love in daylight and collectivity, to be loved by drunken soldiers still able, however, to keep an eye on the rooftops so as not to be killed in the act of copulation. Long afterwards, the smaller of the children would play the newly-learned “game of raping.”

Much of the recordings of the memories of the women was done at a much later date. In fact for some, it was the stories of mass rapes by Serbian ethnic cleansers that encouraged German women to tell their story.

In 1995 Helke Sander,published her book “liberators and liberated” in which she interviewed victims and researched archive documents.

“There were a lot of young girls raped. I talked to very many who were then 13, 14 years old and had no idea what happened to them. For many this meant that they later could never sleep with a man and , abhorrence of the sexual act “developed.” The rapes took place on the streets, in cellars, in homes, where children and other people watched. One of them was raped repeatedly by ten Russians in a row said “It has shaped my life as a woman. I have promised myself to stay alone.”

:right: FULL ARTICLE Russian Rape Apologists – From Stalin to Putin libcom.org/library/left-rape-why-we-should-all-be-ashamed-left%E2%80%99s-role-covering-rape-2-million-women

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare