Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Something wrong with the New Testament

Something wrong with the New Testament 01 Nov 2014 13:23 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
The concept of a year "zero" is a modern myth (but a very popular one). Roman numerals do not have a figure designating zero, and treating zero as a number on an equal footing with other numbers was not common in the 6th century when our present year reckoning was established by Dionysius Exiguus (see above). Dionysius let the year AD 1 start one week after what he believed to be Jesus' birthday. He designated years before 1 AD as being Before Christ (BC). Therefore, AD 1 follows immediately after 1 BC with no intervening year zero. So a person who was born in 10 BC and died in AD 10, would have died at the age of 19, not 20. Furthermore, Dionysius' calculations were wrong. The Gospel of Matthew tells us that Jesus was born under the reign of king Herod the Great, and he died in 4 BC. The actual date of his birth is unknown but it was probably in the region of 7 - 4 BC. The month and day are also unknown. calendopedia.com/counting.htm

So Jesus's birth had to be moved back at least 4 years in order for him to be born before Herod died.

It just seems like a biblical edit. We really don't know when Jesus was supposedly born, which is a bit wankshaft considering there was reportedly such a hoo-ha with wise men, shepherd's, magical glowing star, etc...
So everything is recorded except the date? Not even the year?
“The Gospels tell us that Christ’s birth was shortly before Herod the Great died. Herod’s death can be fixed with certainty. Josephus records an eclipse of the moon just before Herod passed on. This occurred on March 12th or 13th in 4 B.C. Josephus also tells us that Herod expired just before Passover.....
......Matthew tells us that Herod killed Bethlehem’s babies two years old and under. The earliest Jesus could have been born, therefore, is 6 B.C. Through a variety of other time indicators, we can be relatively confident that the one called Messiah was born in either late 5 or early 4 B.C. - See more at: amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/king-herod-the-great-new-facts/#sthash.GnUcRxtS.dpuf

So Jesus was born and lived at least 4 years before BC ended, the time before his birth :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2014 13:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something wrong with the New Testament 01 Nov 2014 18:25 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

As long people only playing within there self limiting physical reality ability ONLY; they will never work it out what is true & what is false.

Physical reality ONLY can not ever grasp the greater realities which are 100% spiritual in nature.

The Jesus/image true meaning is not something which is born like you and me & always needs another self excepting host (Body, Soul being) to do so.
If there is no body where this (Jesus/image) can manifest; means there can be no birth of it. (hence: the Son of Men)

Also the Jesus/image reality is a individual (Body, Soul, Mind, Spirit) combination/manifestation & not a group minded reality or a date on some man made calender system.

This (Jesus/image birth) & Christ emanation implementation result is a constant process within many individuals (ever growing) & is already going on for aeon's .........

The real non physical inner Spiritual first ever (Jesus/image) reality was at the time when the first Human being had this Spiritual realization in silence.

There is no fixed date ever which will be known; because it was for starters a silent reality within the individual whoever it was in the past & way, way before the (Christ/image) like implementation was revealed & came to be light; through implementation itself & through the first ever enlightened individual Human being on Earth.

The first ever acceptance of the image on Earth was the real starting date of its so called birth & will never be known because it was & is a silent process & always will be this way!

The first appearance of the (Adam, Eve, Seth) story expose is the first record of this process being revealed in written form. But the real deal was still way before this story came to light in the public arena.

The (Jesus/image) reality birth was way before the (Christ/image) came to be ... to my understanding of this reality process!

Always try to understand this reality:
The (Jesus/image) in silence
&
the (Christ/image revealed implementation) are not the same item or thing;
(like as in Father & Son); but works as one united manifestation; because one reality is depending on the other to ever manifest in the first place.
"No one can get to the Father; except through me!"
Also both processes are depending on a host (Body, Soul) which excepts one item first on a personal level to manifest the second part which always come in a set of two (but are really many more silent items) which makes the fourth one reveal itself = the Christ like being as in being it in form of implementation inspirited through the inner silent once.

What I have written & explained above is not written anywhere in this way because they are my personal wordings to make sense of it all & are on a personal individual IeveI of understanding.

Explained in detail in this Image ▼▼▼▼
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
79. Why have so many Christians come to assume that it was by His physical death that Jesus saved humankind?

Because many of them possess a consciousness that appreciates only physical reality and
ignores the greater realities which are spiritual.

Maybe this text is very hard to grasp for most indoctrinated only physically thinking beings; but makes 100% sense to me personally & tells me something very, very clearly in regards of your real date searching activity.
77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Hence:
Where the Spirit is there is also the (Jesus/image) .............. When was this date & time line? .......
My answer: the day the first person ever turned a stone with his Spirit being activated & splitted a piece of wood with his Spirit being activated!

Also called .... Amen, A-Men ........... A true Men was born! Spirit & Man united into one being & will result in the Christ/image being revealed in later stage of this Spirit being which also needs time to grow to overflow its developed Wisdom!

So the day some-once Wisdom overflowed in the past history of human kind into the Worldly arena; was the true date the Christ like being image was revealed & had to be way after the so called (Jesus/image) was excepted by the individual (Body, Soul being) = (the symbolic Virgin Birth of the Spirit)

The story is as old as (Melchizedek) & The Gospel of the Egyptians [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2014 20:50 by Mario.

Something wrong with the New Testament 02 Nov 2014 00:01 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope

The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed. www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/the-pope/9693576/Jesus-was-born-years-earlier-than-thought-claims-Pope.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Something wrong with the New Testament 02 Nov 2014 00:32 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope

The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/the-pope/9693576/Jesus-was-born-years-earlier-than-thought-claims-Pope.html 
Using your wording!

That twat Pope does not even know what Jesus really means the same with all the twat Popes before him!

And if they know means they all rotten liars since day go of there usury lying Mafia organization!
And what's that thing they having on the back of there heads? ......... looks very familiar!!

Also what was there big news just a few month back ..........
they saying to all there followers that Jesus there own & only biggest (TM) will not be back the way it looks
(what a shot into there own foot & heads) ...... proves to me even more that they all twats of the finest sort not knowing shit about the true Jesus/image & what it truly is & always was!

............. Amen so have I spoken!

Is it just a photo-shopped image
or do they really look like this?
And look at the twat to his left did they joint the DIf by any chance?
Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens:
'Who are we to close doors?'
:chuckle:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2014 03:49 by Mario.