TOPIC: Something wrong with the New Testament
Something wrong with the New Testament 01 Nov 2014 13:23 #1
The concept of a year "zero" is a modern myth (but a very popular one). Roman numerals do not have a figure designating zero, and treating zero as a number on an equal footing with other numbers was not common in the 6th century when our present year reckoning was established by Dionysius Exiguus (see above). Dionysius let the year AD 1 start one week after what he believed to be Jesus' birthday. He designated years before 1 AD as being Before Christ (BC). Therefore, AD 1 follows immediately after 1 BC with no intervening year zero. So a person who was born in 10 BC and died in AD 10, would have died at the age of 19, not 20. Furthermore, Dionysius' calculations were wrong. The Gospel of Matthew tells us that Jesus was born under the reign of king Herod the Great, and he died in 4 BC. The actual date of his birth is unknown but it was probably in the region of 7 - 4 BC. The month and day are also unknown. calendopedia.com/counting.htm
So Jesus's birth had to be moved back at least 4 years in order for him to be born before Herod died.
It just seems like a biblical edit. We really don't know when Jesus was supposedly born, which is a bit wankshaft considering there was reportedly such a hoo-ha with wise men, shepherd's, magical glowing star, etc...
So everything is recorded except the date? Not even the year?
“The Gospels tell us that Christ’s birth was shortly before Herod the Great died. Herod’s death can be fixed with certainty. Josephus records an eclipse of the moon just before Herod passed on. This occurred on March 12th or 13th in 4 B.C. Josephus also tells us that Herod expired just before Passover.....
......Matthew tells us that Herod killed Bethlehem’s babies two years old and under. The earliest Jesus could have been born, therefore, is 6 B.C. Through a variety of other time indicators, we can be relatively confident that the one called Messiah was born in either late 5 or early 4 B.C. - See more at: amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/king-herod-the-great-new-facts/#sthash.GnUcRxtS.dpuf
So Jesus was born and lived at least 4 years before BC ended, the time before his birth
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2014 13:28 by Frothy.
Something wrong with the New Testament 01 Nov 2014 18:25 #2
As long people only playing within there self limiting physical reality ability ONLY; they will never work it out what is true & what is false.
The Jesus/image true meaning is not something which is born like you and me & always needs another self excepting host (Body, Soul being) to do so.
If there is no body where this (Jesus/image) can manifest; means there can be no birth of it. (hence: the Son of Men)
Also the Jesus/image reality is a individual (Body, Soul, Mind, Spirit) combination/manifestation & not a group minded reality or a date on some man made calender system.
This (Jesus/image birth) & Christ emanation implementation result is a constant process within many individuals (ever growing) & is already going on for aeon's .........
The real non physical inner Spiritual first ever (Jesus/image) reality was at the time when the first Human being had this Spiritual realization in silence.
There is no fixed date ever which will be known; because it was for starters a silent reality within the individual whoever it was in the past & way, way before the (Christ/image) like implementation was revealed & came to be light; through implementation itself & through the first ever enlightened individual Human being on Earth.
The first ever acceptance of the image on Earth was the real starting date of its so called birth & will never be known because it was & is a silent process & always will be this way!
The first appearance of the (Adam, Eve, Seth) story expose is the first record of this process being revealed in written form. But the real deal was still way before this story came to light in the public arena.
The (Jesus/image) reality birth was way before the (Christ/image) came to be ... to my understanding of this reality process!
Always try to understand this reality:
The (Jesus/image) in silence
the (Christ/image revealed implementation) are not the same item or thing; (like as in Father & Son); but works as one united manifestation; because one reality is depending on the other to ever manifest in the first place.
"No one can get to the Father; except through me!"
Also both processes are depending on a host (Body, Soul) which excepts one item first on a personal level to manifest the second part which always come in a set of two (but are really many more silent items) which makes the fourth one reveal itself = the Christ like being as in being it in form of implementation inspirited through the inner silent once.
What I have written & explained above is not written anywhere in this way because they are my personal wordings to make sense of it all & are on a personal individual IeveI of understanding.
Explained in detail in this Image ▼▼▼▼
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
79. Why have so many Christians come to assume that it was by His physical death that Jesus saved humankind?
Because many of them possess a consciousness that appreciates only physical reality and
ignores the greater realities which are spiritual.
Maybe this text is very hard to grasp for most indoctrinated only physically thinking beings; but makes 100% sense to me personally & tells me something very, very clearly in regards of your real date searching activity.
77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.
Split a piece of wood; I am there.
Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."
Where the Spirit is there is also the (Jesus/image) .............. When was this date & time line? .......
My answer: the day the first person ever turned a stone with his Spirit being activated & splitted a piece of wood with his Spirit being activated!
Also called .... Amen, A-Men ........... A true Men was born! Spirit & Man united into one being & will result in the Christ/image being revealed in later stage of this Spirit being which also needs time to grow to overflow its developed Wisdom!
So the day some-once Wisdom overflowed in the past history of human kind into the Worldly arena; was the true date the Christ like being image was revealed & had to be way after the so called (Jesus/image) was excepted by the individual (Body, Soul being) = (the symbolic Virgin Birth of the Spirit)
The story is as old as (Melchizedek) & The Gospel of the Egyptians [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ]
- A ritual meal in remembrance of Christ’s sacrifice.
1. EUCHARIST IN GENERAL
- it is based on the Passover meal which Christ celebrated with his disicples before he was crucified.
- Basically, the meal consists of bread and wine (though other ingredients are mentioned). See below.
- It is one of the Five Seals. See FIVE SEALS.
- Like the Gnostic rites of the Baptism and Chrism, it is a ritual evocation of pre-existent eucharist which first took place in the Upper Aeons.
- The Gnostic rite of the Eucharist emphasizes unity.
2. THE PRE-EXISTENT EUCHARIST
- Gnostics texts such as the Apocryphon of John and The Gospel of the Egyptians make it clear that Christ himself was baptized and anointed in the Upper Aeons before he initiated these rites in the Lower Aeons. See BAPTISM and CHRISM.
- No Gnostic text explicitly describes a eucharistic meal in the Upper Aeons which would serve as the archetype for the Last Supper.
- However, The Gospel of Philip emphasizes that the eucharistic rite performed here in the Lower Aeons is an image or reflection of a higher, archetypal eucharist.
- Hence, by eating the bread and drinking from the cup, the participant shares in a sacramental meal that has its archetype in the Upper Aeons: “So it is also with the bread and the cup and the oil, even though there is another one superior to these.” (Gospel of Philip)
- During the meal, the bread is recognized as ‘bread from heaven’: “When Christ came, the perfect man, he brought bread from heaven in order that man might be nourished with the food of man.” (Gospel of Philip)
- In this same sense, the water and wine in the cup is a type (image) for a higher and unseen archetype: the blood of Christ. Through it and through prayer, the participant receives a heavenly sustenance (the Holy Spirit), and is perfected: “The cup of prayer contains wine and water, since it is appointed as the type of the blood for which thanks is given. And it is full of the Holy Spirit, and it belongs to the wholly perfect man. When we drink this, we shall receive for ourselves the perfect man.” (Gospel of Philip)
3. THE EUCHARIST AS AN IMAGE OF ONENESS AND SACRIFICE
- Melchizedek is a mysterious figure in the Old Testament, a kind of archetype for the High Priest.
- In the fragmentary Gnostic text called Melchizedek, Melchizedek speaks in the first person, describing himself as an image of the High Priest. “For I have a name: I am Melchizedek, the Priest of God Most High; I know that it is I who am truly the image of the true High-Priest of God Most High.” (Melchizedek)
- However, he also speaks in the first person as the one who is sacrificed: “And you crucified me from the third hour of the Sabbath-eve until the ninth hour. And after these things, I arose from the dead.” (Melchizedek)
- Melchizedek appears as a saviour figure who is both the offerer and the offering. As the offerer (the ‘High Priest’), he celebrates the last supper. As the offering (the ‘crucified’), he is the one who will be sacrificed.
- Thus, the saviour’s offering is understood as a self-sacrifice. The eucharistic meal is a rite in which the participants recognize that their own death, like the saviour’s death, will be a self-sacrifice. Through it, they participate in the sacred sacrifice and, like the saviour, will be ressurected to return to the One.
- In this sense, the offerer offers himself i.e. sacrifices himself and all of the Elect: “I (Melchizedek) have come to reveal to you the truth, which is within the brethren. He (the saviour) included himself in the living offering, together with your offspring. He offered them up as an offering to the All.” (Melchizedek) “I (Melchiedek) have offered up myself to you as an offering, together with those that are mine, to you yourself, (O) Father of the All, and those whom you love, who have come forth from you who are holy (and) living.” (Melchizedek)
- Through the eucharistic meal, Jesus shares the bread and wine with his followers, thus ‘spreading’ his sacrifice to all of the Elect: “The eucharist is Jesus. For he is called in Syriac ‘Pharisatha’ which is ‘the one who is spread out’.”(Gospel of Philip)
- In conclusion, the Eucharistic meal was initiated to commemorate the self-sacrifice. By sharing in the eucharistic meal, the Elect share in Christ’s self-sacrifice, as both offerer and offering.
4. COMPONENTS OF THE EUCHARIST
- In the Pistis Sophia, the meal is laid out in a curious manner. Five vessels of water or wine form a triangle around the offering, which includes fire, vine branches and bread: “And Jesus said unto them: ‘Bring me fire and vine branches.’ They brought them unto him. He laid out the offering, and set down two wine-vessels, one on the right and the other on the left of the offering. He disposed the offering before them, and set a cup of water before the wine-vessel on the right and a cup of wine before the wine-vessel on the left and laid loaves according to the number of disciples in the middle between the two cups and set a cup of water behind the loaves.” (Pistis Sophia Ch 142 ) Before the meal, the saviour prays for the forgiveness of sins. The text breaks off before the meal begins. Probably, the vine branches were burned as incence, while the water and wine were mixed in various proportions.
- Although the traditional Passover meal included a roasted lamb, the Gnostic meal was vegetarian: “When they had said these things in the prayer, they embraced each other and they went to eat their holy food, which has no blood in it.” (Prayer of Thanksgiving 65:3)
- In the Old Testament (Leviticus 2:13), all offerings were to include a grain of salt. The Gospel of Philip offers a Gnostic variation on this. Like Christ, Sophia is also present in the eucharist, as the salt: “The apostles said to the disciples, ‘May our entire offering obtain salt.; They called Sophia ‘salt’. Without it, no offering is acceptable. But Sophia is barren, without child. For this reason, she is called ‘a trace of salt.’” (Gospel of Philip 59:27)
5. THE EUCHARIST IN CONJUNCTION WITH SEALS
- In late Gnostic texts, such as The Pistis Sophia and The Acts of Thomas, the eucharist is performed in conjunction with seals. These seals may be diagrams and names (see the Books of Jeu) which will aid the Gnostic in rising through the aeons. They may also be a form of baptism. In either case, the rite of sealing was performed just before the eucharist.
- After Jesus prepares the eucharistic meal (see Componants above), they stand with seals before the offering, and he invokes Upper Aeonic beings with their secret names: “Jesus stood before the offering, set the disciples behind him, all clad with linen garments, and in their hands the cipher (seal) of the name of the Treasury of the Light, and he made the invocation thus, saying: ‘Hear me, O Father, father of all fatherhood, boundless light: iao iouo iao aoi oia psinother theropsin opsither mepththomaoth nephiomaoth’ (etc)” (Pistis Sophia ch 142)
- In the Acts of Thomas, the apostle Thomas ‘seals’ a woman before beginning the eucharist: “And the woman besought him, saying: ‘O apostle of the Most High, give me the seal, that that enemy return not again unto me.’ Then he caused her to come near unto him, and laid his hands upon her and sealed her in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost; and many others also were sealed with her. And the apostle bade his minister (deacon) to set forth a table...” (Acts of Thomas ch. 49 - 50) For the continuation, see ‘Eucharistic Prayers’ below.
5. EUCHARISTIC PRAYERS
- “He (Thomas) laid his hands on them and blessed them, and brake the bread of the eucharist and gave it them, saying: ‘This Eucharist shall be unto you for compassion and mercy, and not unto judgement and retribution.’ And they said ‘Amen.’” (Acts of Thomas ch. 29)
- “And the apostle (Thomas) bade his minister to set forth a table; and he set forth a stool which they found there, and spread a linen cloth upon it and set on the bread of blessing; and the apostle stood by it and said: ‘Jesu, that hast accounted us worthy to partake of the eucharist of thine holy body and blood, lo, we are bold to draw near unto thine eucharist and to call upon thine holy name: come thou and communicate unto us.’ And he began to say: ‘Come, O perfect compassion, Come O communion of the male, Come, she that knoweth the mysteries of him that is chosen, Come, she that hath part in all the combats of the noble champion (athlete), Come, the silence that revealeth the great things of the whole greatness, Come, she that manifesteth the hidden things and maketh the unspeakable things plain, the holy dove that beareth the twin young, Come, the hidden mother, Come, she that is manifest in her deeds and giveth joy and rest unto them that are joined unto her: Come and communicate with us in this eucharist which we celebrate in thy name and in the love-feast wherein we are gathered together at thy calling.’ And having so said he marked out the cross upon the bread, and brake it, and began to distribute it. And first he gave unto the woman, saying: ‘This shall be unto thee for remission of sins and eternal transgressions (and for the everlasting resurrection). And after her he gave unto all the others also which had received the seal (and said to them: Let this eucharist be unto you for life and rest, and not for judgement and vengeance. And they said, Amen.)” (Acts of Thomas ch. 49 - 50)
- “We give thanks to you and we celebrate the eucharist, O Father, remembering for the sake of thy Son, Jesus Christ that they come forth (...) they are doing thy will through the name of Jesus Christ and will do thy will now and always. They are complete in every spiritual gift and every purity. Glory be to thee through thy Son and they offspring Jesus Christ from now and forever. Amen.” (On the Eucharist A)
- “(...) thou art the Lord. Whenever you die purely, you will be pure so as to have him [...] everyone who will guide him to food and drink. Glory be to thee forever. Amen.” (On the Eucharist B)
6. THE EUCHARIST: MISCELLANEOUS
- Through the eucharist, the Elect consecrate themselves, even in body: “The priest is completely holy, down to his very body. For if he has taken the bread, he will consecrate it. Or the cup or anything else that he gets, he will consecrate. Then how will he not consecrate the body also?” (Gospel of Philip)
- While celebrating the eucharist (‘thanksgiving’), the saviour mentions the union of angels and images: “He said on that day in the thanksgiving, "You who have joined the perfect light with the Holy Spirit, unite the angels with us also, as being the images." Do not despise the lamb, for without it, it is not possible to see the king. No one will be able to go in to the king if he is naked.” (Gospel of Philip) For the union of angels and images, see BRIDAL CHAMBER.
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2014 20:50 by Mario.
Something wrong with the New Testament 02 Nov 2014 00:01 #3
Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope
The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed. www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/the-pope/9693576/Jesus-was-born-years-earlier-than-thought-claims-Pope.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Something wrong with the New Testament 02 Nov 2014 00:32 #4
Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims PopeUsing your wording!
The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed.
That twat Pope does not even know what Jesus really means the same with all the twat Popes before him!
And if they know means they all rotten liars since day go of there usury lying Mafia organization!
And what's that thing they having on the back of there heads? ......... looks very familiar!!
Also what was there big news just a few month back ..........
they saying to all there followers that Jesus there own & only biggest (TM) will not be back the way it looks
(what a shot into there own foot & heads) ...... proves to me even more that they all twats of the finest sort not knowing shit about the true Jesus/image & what it truly is & always was!
............. Amen so have I spoken!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2014 03:49 by Mario.
|Topic subject||Relevance||Date of latest post|
|Is the New Testament Anti-Semitic?||7.76||Wednesday, 14 August 2019|
|Murder Most Foul - Bob Dylan's JFK Assassination Testament||7.59||Saturday, 28 March 2020|
|Is there something wrong ...||6.17||Wednesday, 03 May 2017|
|Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?||6.1||Sunday, 06 October 2019|
|When Right vs Left is Right vs Wrong||6.1||Monday, 19 November 2018|
|What is wrong with this place?||6.1||Saturday, 20 October 2018|
|So where did Physics go wrong?||6.1||Tuesday, 07 July 2015|
|What did we get right and wrong with the SZ and what would you like changed||6.1||Sunday, 15 May 2016|
|What is Wrong With Our Culture...||6.1||Wednesday, 18 December 2013|
|What's wrong with being racist?||6.1||Wednesday, 18 December 2019|