Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 08 Mar 2015 09:09 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece




by Robert Faurisson


Our news media currently bring up the probability of a Greek default. Sometimes, inspired by a deformed history of the Second World War, they also echo recriminations and claims against Germany, and even present Chancellor Angela Merkel in caricatures as a new Hitler. It therefore seems of interest to review an aspect of the behaviour, during that war, of Germany, occupying power, with regard to Greece, from which the Germans had chased out the British in April 1941.

The reality is that in the midst of the worldwide conflict, despite a partisan war and a maritime blockade enforced by the British, Germany sent Greece large quantities of gold in order to quell a catastrophic inflation and to stabilise the Greek currency, efforts that were not without success.

She also sent foodstuffs to Greece so as to stave off a threatening famine, as well as German export goods – and this despite the shortages the German people were beginning to suffer.

Through the intermediary of Sweden, a neutral country, she entered into contact with the British authorities, whom she in the end got to lift the blockade of Greek waters in favour of a Swedish ship loaded with German provisions, which was thus able, each month, to sail from Trieste or Venice and reach Piraeus, the port of Athens, without running the risk of being torpedoed.

At least Baron van Moyland, former Reich foreign secretary, recalled and declared as much to the judges at the Nuremberg tribunal on March 27, 1946, without being contradicted by the adversary.

(According to the official documents of the trial before the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg: IMT, volume X, p. 119 and volume XI, p. 428-432; passages reproduced below.)

—————————————————————————


IMT Volume X
27 March 1946 Morning Session

[p. 119]



DR. HORN: Witness, you knew Count Ciano. Where and when did you meet him?

VON STEENGRACHT: I knew Count Ciano but not in a political sense, only personally. I cannot remember exactly when I met him; probably it was on the occasion of a state visit. I was working at the time in the Protocol Department in the Foreign Office.

DR. HORN: What experiences did you have with Count Ciano?

VON STEENGRACHT: Since I did not work with him politically, I had no political experience with him.

DR. HORN: Now, another matter. Is it correct that Herr Von Ribbentrop gave orders that under all circumstances the French franc should be sustained against inflation?

VON STEENGRACHT: Such measures can apply only to a time when I was not yet State Secretary. But I know that the basic attitude towards France and all occupied territories was that under all circumstances their currency was to be preserved as far as possible, or rather should be preserved by all means. That is why we often sent gold to Greece in order to attempt to maintain the value of the currency there to some extent.

DR. HORN: What was accomplished in Greece by sending this gold there?

VON STEENGRACHT: By sending gold to Greece we lowered the rate of exchange of foreign currencies. Thus the Greek merchants who had hoarded food to a large extent, became frightened and threw the food on the market, and in this way it was made available to the Greek population again.

DR. HORN: Is it correct that Von Ribbentrop gave strictest orders not to undertake any confiscation in occupied territories but to deal directly only with their governments?

VON STEENGRACHT: If you put the question like that, it is basically correct, but I say, as I said yesterday, that in principle we had no functions at all in the occupied territories, therefore no Power to confiscate, nor was such power within the jurisdiction of other agencies; but it is correct that we negotiated only with the
[p. 120]
foreign governments and that Von Ribbentrop had most strictly forbidden us to support any direct measures concerning an occupied country which were carried out by other departments.

DR. HORN: For the time being I have no further questions to put to this witness.


****


IMT Volume XI, p. 428-432
15 April 1946 Afternoon Session

[p. 428]

[The witness Neubacher resumed the stand]



THE PRESIDENT: Have you finished, Dr Kauffmann?

DR. KAUFFMANN: My examination of this witness is finished.

THE PRESIDENT: Does any other member of the Defense want to ask questions?

DR. SAUTER: Mr. President, I have some questions to put which are, of course, not in any way connected with Kaltenbrunner, but which refer to subjects which will have to be dealt with later during the case of the Defendant Funk. Since the witness can be called only once, however, I have no other choice than to put to the witness now these questions, which really ought to be put later.

Witness, you said today that the German Foreign Service had sent you to Romania – I believe – on questions of economy. Is it correct that during the time you were working in Romania, you were also representing and handling economic interests in Greece?

NEUBACHER: In the autumn of 1942, notwithstanding my assignment in Romania, I received a special assignment, together with an Italian financial expert, Minister D’Agostino, to prevent by proper methods the total devaluation of currency and the total disruption of the economic structure in Greece.

DR. SAUTER: Witness, were you suited for such a difficult task by training and previous experience? Please tell us briefly, which posts you held before, so that we can judge whether you were capable of carrying out this task in Greece; but please, Witness, be very brief.

NEUBACHER: I was one of the foremost economic leaders in Austria. At the age of 28 I was a director; at 30 I was the general manager of the Viennese Settlement Corporation; and at the age of 33 I was directing a large combine in the building trade and building material industry. I was an executive of the Austrian National Bank and a member of the Austrian Customs Auxiliary Council. I was a member of the Russian Credit Committee of the City of Vienna and a member of the Commission of Experts for the investigation of the collapse of the Austrian Credit Bank Corporation. Therefore, I was qualified for this task by extensive economic experience.

Moreover, I was quite familiar with the economic problems of the Balkans, since I had last worked on economic questions relating to the Balkans in the central finance administration of I.G. Farben in Berlin.

DR. SAUTER: Witness, several days ago when I visited you in prison, I gave you a report of a commission of the Royal Greek
[p. 429]
Government, addressed to the International Military Tribunal, and I asked you to read it and state your opinion. Is this report correct?

Mr. President, it is Exhibit USSR-379, and it has the additional Document Number UK-82.

Witness, in this report of the commission the matter is presented as if the economy of Greece had been entirely destroyed by German authorities and that Greece had been plundered, et cetera. In the end this reflects on the Defendant Funk. Please do not go into detail, but tell us briefly what is your impression in this connection.

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, General Rudenko.

GEN. RUDENKO: Mr. President, I would like to make the following statement before the Tribunal: In regard to the report of the Greek Government, which was presented before the Tribunal by the Soviet Prosecution as provided by Article 21 of the Charter, it seems to me that the question of the Defense Counsel, asking the witness to give his opinion on this particular matter, should be rejected because the witness is not competent to give an opinion on the report of the Greek Government. The Defense Counsel can ask him a concrete question in regard to any particular fact, but that is all.

DR. SAUTER: Mr. President, if it is desired, I can, of course, put the questions individually. It will probably take a little longer, but if the Soviet Russian Prosecution so desires I agree. May I now question the witness? Witness, is it correct…

THE PRESIDENT: Wait a minute. Dr. Sauter, what exactly is it that you want to ask the witness about this report?

DR. SAUTER: The report of the Greek Government, which has been submitted by the Russian Prosecution, states, for instance, that Germany in its occupation of Greece plundered the country and brought about a famine by exporting an excessive amount of goods. It states that the country was charged excessive occupation costs, and that the country was heavily prejudiced by the clearing system, et cetera. Through this witness, who as the economic expert of the German Foreign Office handled these problems in Greece at that time, I propose to prove: First, that these statements are untrue; second, that this state of affairs prevailed already when the German troops marched in and was not created by the German authorities; and, last, that it was the Defendant Funk who tried repeatedly to improve matters for Greece through the clearing system and had considerable amounts of gold brought to Greece.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, can’t you put a few short questions to show that the scheme which this witness introduced into Greece was in accordance with international law and was not unfair to Greece? If you could do that, that would meet the case, wouldn’t it?
[p. 430]
DR. SAUTER: Yes, that is what I wanted to do, and I am sure that the witness would have done so on his own initiative.

Now, then, Witness, are you acquainted with the viewpoint of the German economic authorities, and particularly of the Defendant Funk, in regard to the question of the clearing of debts incurred by Greece and the question of how Greece was to be treated with regard to this clearing system?

NEUBACHER: Concerning the mutual financial charges and obligations, I spoke at one time to the Reich Finance Minister, Schwerin von Krosigk, and it was proposed that at some later date after the war the claims and counter-claims were to be settled on the basis of a common denominator.

DR. SAUTER: And at that time, during the war, how was the question of this clearing dealt with?

NEUBACHER: Regarding the economic events in Greece, I can give you information based on my own observations only, starting with October 1942. At that time, when I first came to Athens, the Greek currency had already been considerably devaluated, and the circulation of banknotes had increased by something like 3,000 percent.

Greece also suffered an economic set-back due to the fact that, in addition to a progressing inflation, an attempt had been made to introduce in Greece a planned economy with ceiling prices along German lines. The result was, of course, that the merchants selling Greek goods suffered losses when they were paid later. On the other hand, when I arrived there the importers of German goods made tremendous profits, because they paid Reichsmark at the rate of 60 on the clearing and resold the goods at a rate of about 30,000. This chaos, due to the inflation in connection with the attempt of introducing a planned economy on the German pattern, could be remedied only by transforming the black market in Greece into a completely free market. The two experts of the Axis Powers introduced this measure with considerable success at the end of October 1942. Within a few weeks all shops and markets were full of goods and foodstuffs; the prices of food dropped to one-fifth and prices of manufactured products to one-tenth. This success could be maintained for 4 months in spite of increasing inflation.

DR. SAUTER: Dr. Neubacher, is it true that the Defendant Funk, who was Reich Minister of Economy at that time, proposed during a conversation or in correspondence he had had with you that, in spite of the shortage of goods prevailing in Germany, a considerable amount of goods should be sent from Germany and other European countries, particularly to Greece?
[p. 431]
NEUBACHER: Reich Minister Funk, with whom I discussed the difficulties of my task, and I both fully agreed that a maximum of goods should be transported to Greece, and certainly not only food. I secured not only 60,000 tons of food at that time but also German export goods, since it was hopeless to try to stop an inflation or the effects of an inflation on the prices, if there were no supplies. Reich Minister Funk supported exports to Greece with the view to a restoration of normal market conditions with every means at his disposal.

DR. SAUTER: You know, Witness, that since transport from Germany to Greece had become impossible, the Defendant Funk made every effort to have goods transported on neutral ships, furnished with British navicerts, from Germany to Greece in order to combat as far as possible the already impending famine.

NEUBACHER: I think that was between 1941 and 1942 when I had not yet arrived in Greece. In 1943, when shipping in Greek waters had completely stopped for us, because all ships had been torpedoed and the railroads had become the object of incessant acts of sabotage and dynamiting, I, with the help of the Swedish Minister, Alar, who directed the International Relief for Greece, applied for British navicerts for food transports to Greece. The British granted this application, and when our own means of transport had ceased to exist, the Swedish boat Halaren went from Trieste or Venice to the Piraeus once a month, loaded with German food supplies for Greece.

DR. SAUTER: And Funk, the Reich Minister of Economy at that time, played an important part in these actions, did he not?

NEUBACHER: Reich Minister of Economy Funk took a very positive interest in the Greek question, a question which is unique in the history of economy, and he supported me in my efforts with every means at his disposal.

DR. SAUTER: Witness, do you know anything about the fact that the Defendant Funk advocated in particular that the occupation costs should be kept as low as possible, and that he took the view that it would be preferable that a considerable part of the occupation costs should rather be charged to the German account so that Greece should not be overburdened? What do you know about that?

NEUBACHER: I know too little of the details of what happened in Berlin; but at long intervals I reported to Reich Minister Funk about the situation in Greece, and I know that he made my reports the basis for his own interventions. He was perfectly aware of the fact that the Greek economic problem during the war and within the blockade was so infinitely complicated that all efforts had to be made to prevent a complete dissolution of the monetary value and
[p. 432]
the economic structure; and he intervened at all times in that respect.

DR. SAUTER: Witness, did Defendant Funk act in such a way that the Greek currency, drachma currency, was devaluated, or that it deteriorated? Or did he, on the contrary, endeavor to back the drachma value, particularly for the purpose of preventing a catastrophic famine? Please state briefly what you know about that.

NEUBACHER: Reich Minister Funk always made every effort in the latter direction. He proved that by enforcing exports to Greece and finally by the grant of a considerable amount of gold for the purpose of slowing down the Greek inflation – which grant, in accordance with the Four Year Plan, involved the gravest sacrifice for Germany.

DR. SAUTER: You say “a considerable amount of gold.” There was very little gold in Germany during the war. Can you tell us how large the amount of gold was which the Defendant Funk sent to Greece at that time for the purpose of backing the drachma to some extent and preventing the impending catastrophe? How large was the amount?

NEUBACHER: All told, one and one third million pounds sterling were invested in Greece and Albania, to my recollection.

DR. SAUTER: One and one third million pounds sterling?

NEUBACHER: Greece and Albania got that amount.

DR. SAUTER: And now, Witness, I have a last question. Is it correct that all these efforts on the part of the German economic management and the German Minister of Economy were often frustrated and foiled, particularly by Greek merchants? To quote just one example, there were cases where German factories sold German engines for 60 drachmas to Greek merchants – that is to say, 60 drachmas which had actually no value – and the Greek merchant sold these same engines which they had bought for 60 drachmas from Germans to the German Armed Forces at 60,000 drachmas apiece. These are supposed to be cases which you discovered and on which you reported to the Defendant Funk, and that is why I am asking you whether that is true.

NEUBACHER: I have the following comment to make about that. It did, in fact, happen, but I want to state that the Greek businessmen had to do that in consequence of inflation and the black market. The Greek people are much too intelligent to be caught up in an inflation. Every child there is a businessman. Therefore, the only possible method for counteracting this obvious speculation, which in itself is not dishonest, was that of converting the black market into a totally free market on sound business lines; and that was the end of these experiments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source:
kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/when-the-third-reich-came-to-the-aid-of-greece/
robertfaurisson.blogspot.de/2011/10/third-reich-came-to-aid-of-greece.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 08 Mar 2015 09:29 #2

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Yep, some tons of gold infusion saved Greece from becoming a second Weimar.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 08 Mar 2015 10:56 #3

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4950
  • Likes received: 3011
I'm amazed the Brits actually lifted the blockade and allowed these supply ships through .
yes- twisted his- story.
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2015 10:59 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Le Troisième Reich au secours de la Grèce - Das Dritte Reich zur Rettung Griechenlands - Faurisson 08 Mar 2015 20:07 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Original documents:










Click to expand


Das Dritte Reich zur Rettung Griechenlands robertfaurisson.blogspot.de/search/label/Griechenland
Le Troisième Reich au secours de la Grèce robertfaurisson.blogspot.de/2011/10/le-troisieme-reich-au-secours-de-la.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Le Troisième Reich au secours de la Grèce - Das Dritte Reich zur Rettung Griechenlands - Faurisson 12 Mar 2015 21:51 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


That's How Criminals Talk



Who is still negotiating with the Jewish Greeks, is making a fool of himself.



Performance as a Mafia Boss:
Greek Defense Minister Panos Kammenos, here at his inauguration





Gogol mogol translation will be ok for the few who are interested.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Note of the Reich Government to the Greek Government, April 6, 1941 08 Apr 2015 20:51 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


Note of the Reich Government to the Greek Government, April 6, 1941














Source: Documents relating to the conflict with Yugoslavia and Greece, Berlin 1941

historicalresources.org/2008/10/02/note-of-the-reich-government-to-the-greek-government-april-6-1941/

Reference on TZ:
Yugoslav Wars truth-zone.net/forum/history/62000-yugoslav-wars.html
Yugoslav Wars (members only) truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/63740-yugoslav-wars-members-only.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2015 20:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memorandum to the Note to the Greek Government, April 6, 1941 08 Apr 2015 21:05 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HISTORY - Otto of Greece 09 Apr 2015 06:42 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


"Greece, my Greece, my beloved Greece".


A Bavarian as king of the Greeks: White Blue history in the shadow of the Acropolis




Otto, also spelled Otho (Greek: Ὄθων, Βασιλεὺς τῆς Ἑλλάδος, Óthon, Vasiléfs tis Elládos; 1 June 1815 – 26 July 1867),
was a Bavarian prince who became the first modern King of Greece in 1832 under the Convention of London.


TRANSLATION
Source: www.griechenland.net/tourismus/reportagen/17943-ein-bayer-als-k%C3%B6nig-der-griechen-wei%C3%9Fblaue-geschichte-im-schatten-der-akropolis
Mainstream: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_of_Greece
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HISTORY - Otto of Greece 14 Apr 2015 12:21 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

The Heretics' Hour: Does Germany owe Greece ... anything?




Image: German soldiers raise the Reichskriegsflagge over the Acropolis at Athens in 1941. Enlarge


Greece has come up with "war crimes" from WWII against "Nazi" Germany that they want today's German government to compensate them for, and which they say amount to several hundred billions of euros. Germany's economy minister has called it "stupid" but the new Greek government, with a communist at its head, isn't giving up. Are these legitimate claims or just another instance of wanting to "stick it to Germany?"


Carolyn looks into the historical background of the claims and at what some financial experts say.

=> www.blogtalkradio.com/carolynyeager_uncensored/2015/04/14/the-heretics-hour-does-germany-owe-greece-anything
Found on kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/does-germany-owe-greece-anything
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

HISTORY - ICJ Judge Hisashi Owada - Villa Mylius Vigoni Case 22 May 2015 22:56 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 May 2015 23:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

HISTORY - Otto of Greece 23 May 2015 00:52 #11

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The Heretics' Hour: Does Germany owe Greece ... anything?




Image: German soldiers raise the Reichskriegsflagge over the Acropolis at Athens in 1941. Enlarge


Greece has come up with "war crimes" from WWII against "Nazi" Germany that they want today's German government to compensate them for, and which they say amount to several hundred billions of euros. Germany's economy minister has called it "stupid" but the new Greek government, with a communist at its head, isn't giving up. Are these legitimate claims or just another instance of wanting to "stick it to Germany?"


Carolyn looks into the historical background of the claims and at what some financial experts say.

=> www.blogtalkradio.com/carolynyeager_uncensored/2015/04/14/the-heretics-hour-does-germany-owe-greece-anything
Found on kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/does-germany-owe-greece-anything

Ever been to Greece Frau?

Did you flash this?



What happened ? :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Hymn of the Golden Dawn - Ύμνος Χρυσής Αυγής 26 Jun 2015 10:59 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:




Did you get what judge Hisashi Owada said, ent1?

If so, you may watch the following video:




"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2015 22:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Battlefield Greece 2015 - πεδίο μάχης Ελλάδα 2015 07 Sep 2015 15:33 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

Battlefield Greece 2015




"What makes the Greek ideal of beauty a model is the
wonderful combination of the most magnificent physical beauty
with brilliant mind and noblest soul. "

"The Hellenic ideal of culture should also remain
preserved for us in its exemplary beauty. We must not allow the
greater racial community to be torn asunder by the differences of
the individual peoples. The struggle that rages today is for very
great aims. A culture combining millenniums and embracing
Hellenism and Germanism is fighting for its existence."


- The book by the man

(An English original printing of "Four and a Half Years of Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice" aka Mein Kampf
is available on archive.org. Before judging what the man has "said," why not read what he has written?)



What happened to the heroes?



Some are playing, the majority is watching football.

more Spartacus League-like than Laconic


Treachery enabled the forces of Persia's emperor, Xeres, to outflank the Greeks guarding the pass.

Corinth 550 BC


"What for now have they lived, loved and fought, the Knights of the Round Table?" I muttered to myself, "They're all dead!"

"No," said Merlin and lit a candle. "This is an error, resulting from mortality. All of them will return to act in another form in this world again. All, all of them will be thrown back into the world of men to re-weave their patterns in the endless carpet of time."



I'd add: In a deliberately turned upside-down world, all values and virtues turned upside-down and inside out, by the traitors.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2015 21:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Battlefield Greece 2015 - πεδίο μάχης Ελλάδα 2015 07 Sep 2015 17:35 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Battlefield Greece 2015 - πεδίο μάχης Ελλάδα 2015 20 Aug 2016 19:33 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote: novum wrote:

Are you saying she's a traitor?

She's a Jewess? ... besides being a communist.

She definitely reminds me of Richard Gutjahr's mossad "wife", Einat Wilf.


expand if you wish to


Greek has been totally infiltrated just like any other European country
since ages. There was a silver lining on the horizon then ... but we all
know what happend and why, even those reality deniers who are on the
payroll of the system, if they still own one intact brain cell.



Maybe you can enlighten us about this discrepancy in the translation.

German subs 0:21

Kanaille: "You won't turn me into soap!"



Ilias Kasidiaris (Goldene Morgenröte) ohrfeigt Liana Kanelli (Kommunistin) - deutsche Untertitel






This is missing, among other things, in the English translation.

Reminds me of the Ansbach fake sync: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67607-explosion-in-ansbach-bayern-germany.html?start=20#225736




Greek far-right Golden Dawn Mp slaps another member in LIVE Tv (with English subtitles)






Ref.: Communism WAS Jewish, Communism IS Jewish truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63588-communism-was-jewish-communism-is-jewish.html

,
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2016 19:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HISTORY - Otto of Greece 20 Aug 2016 22:28 #16

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The Heretics' Hour: Does Germany owe Greece ... anything?




Image: German soldiers raise the Reichskriegsflagge over the Acropolis at Athens in 1941. Enlarge


Greece has come up with "war crimes" from WWII against "Nazi" Germany that they want today's German government to compensate them for, and which they say amount to several hundred billions of euros. Germany's economy minister has called it "stupid" but the new Greek government, with a communist at its head, isn't giving up. Are these legitimate claims or just another instance of wanting to "stick it to Germany?"


Carolyn looks into the historical background of the claims and at what some financial experts say.

=> www.blogtalkradio.com/carolynyeager_uncensored/2015/04/14/the-heretics-hour-does-germany-owe-greece-anything
Found on kopfschuss911.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/does-germany-owe-greece-anything

Ever been to Greece Frau?

Did you flash this?



What happened ? :wissl:

Guess you have not Frau, or if you have you were very quiet ;)

I was very close to being killed in Greece 1981, because of that ^^^^^ :thumbup:
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2016 22:30 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Battlefield Greece 2015 - πεδίο μάχης Ελλάδα 2015 20 Aug 2016 23:34 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Kanaille: "You won't turn me into soap!"

Well pfiz she said that, twice... instead of addressing what he was saying when it got too hot for her to handle... its not on the english version of the subs.

The german version is more thorough.

She was probably referring to what was said by a GD member in this footage, which was somewhat tongue in cheek as they admitted to hamming it up for the 'left wingers'



And im quite certain she is not a kanellostein ;) ... but is on the selling out and kalergi train nonetheless... kinda like your local trigglypuff thingy that looks like a south park send up of a BL but is all too real....

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 21 Aug 2016 15:30 #18

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
I've been to Greece a few times, mainland plus some islands.
Can't say I found the Greeks to be overly fond of Germans.
Something to do with the war.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 21 Aug 2016 18:57 #19

GMP wrote:
I've been to Greece a few times, mainland plus some islands.
Can't say I found the Greeks to be overly fond of Germans.
Something to do with the war.
:)

Correct, and particularly what certain units did to the civvies in certain villages :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 21 Aug 2016 21:27 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
Germans really do need to be careful who they piss off. There are still people alive who witnessed the atrocities committed by the recent ancestors of modern Germans, and basically, they are surrounded by them, if they ever get brown shirty again.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENa53VeOgsY



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2016 21:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Greece the Movie6.88Sunday, 08 March 2020
Greece debt6.88Sunday, 29 March 2015
Greece’s Syriza govt6.8Friday, 29 May 2015
Greece criminalises Holocaust denial6.72Tuesday, 31 May 2016
anti-austerity party Syriza sweeps to power in Greece6.51Tuesday, 27 January 2015
Birth of a Geopolitical Bloc: The Israel - Greece - Cyprus Axis6.51Tuesday, 28 March 2017
AEK Athens midfielder handed a life ban from all national teams by Greece's football federation for salute to crowd6.24Wednesday, 20 March 2013
The Third Reich CULT6.2Monday, 13 February 2017
Diversity in the Third Reich6.2Wednesday, 16 October 2019
The Fourth Reich6.2Tuesday, 07 August 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.