Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr Josef Mengele

Dr Josef Mengele 12 May 2015 22:02 #1

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
For many years I believed the myth of the 'Angel of Death'. - Many years ago I learned the truth.

I wish to know if anyone and I mean anyone can find one credible account of Josef Mengele's alleged persecution of inmates.
I cannot find one. And believe me I've looked. All I see is the lies of fantasist Jews reciting horror propaganda - each lie becoming more disgusting than the last.

I welcome your input.
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dr Josef Mengele 12 May 2015 23:41 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Was Mengele deported to the US after the war as part of Operation Paperclip and redbranded Doctor Green?

Ive learnt since reading of Paperclip that 15 million native Germans in eastern Europe were killed / forcibly removed in the world's biggest ever ethnic cleansing ... and the programme was just nasty evil Jewish retribution led by Jewish Communists around Rosenfeld and so called "denazification".

Dr Josef Mengele 17 May 2015 09:47 #3

• zax
  • Gold Member
April, 2001
Historical Analysis of 20 Name Files from CIA Records

By Dr. Richard Breitman, Professor of History,
American University, IWG Director of Historical Research
The Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act of 1998 initiated a search for information in classified American government records about the Holocaust and other war crimes committed by Nazi Germany or its allies. A second target of this law was information about any individuals with Nazi pasts who may have been used as intelligence sources and protected against prosecution after World War II. The Central Intelligence Agency has now located and declassified files on a substantial number of individuals suspected of involvement in criminal activity for the Nazi regime or its allies and satellites. In other cases a CIA file on an individual contains evidence about criminal activity by others. Nineteen CIA "name files" being opened today represent the first significant products of this search within CIA records. One additional CIA file discussed here (the Hitler file) was opened in December 2000.

The Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group (IWG) ultimately expects to receive several hundred Nazi-related files from the CIA. The CIA's release of these records is welcome and newsworthy. Absent the Disclosure Act, it is highly unlikely that many of these records would have been declassified and opened for many years. Some still sensitive information has been redacted in accordance with the exemptions in the Act. The CIA has permitted cleared members of the IWG staff and staff historians to review these redactions. These redactions are generally very narrow, and in the view of the IWG's historians the resulting documents are clear enough to be used for historical analysis.

What is a CIA name file? Each name file is a collection of diverse information on an individual. Documents in the file may include published materials, declassified documents available elsewhere, interrogations, confidential reports from agents or informants, internal communications about these individuals, and CIA analytical reports. In some cases CIA records contain documents originating with other American agencies, but the CIA file is not a complete collection of all American records (or even all CIA records) on the individual. Although the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was a predecessor of the CIA, CIA name files often do not contain relevant OSS records, many of which are among the holdings of the National Archives.

Whose Files Are Now Declassified? The CIA and the IWG have tackled the most prominent individuals first: Adolf Hitler, Klaus Barbie, Adolf Eichmann, Josef Mengele, Heinrich Mueller, and Kurt Waldheim. Another fourteen CIA name files involve individuals who served Nazi Germany, survived the war, were suspected of involvement in criminal Nazi or Nazi intelligence activities or had evidence of such activity by others, and came to the attention of American intelligence agencies after May 1945. Nine of the fourteen persons in this second tier had some contact with the West German intelligence organization established by General Reinhard Gehlen, which was initially under the control of the U. S. Army and was taken over in 1949 by the CIA. Later Gehlen's organization became the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), West Germany's foreign intelligence agency.

Some of the fourteen individuals (in the second tier) tried to use their intelligence expertise, acquired in Nazi Germany and often directed against the Soviet Union, to ingratiate themselves with the Western powers. But they had different backgrounds, they pursued different strategies, and they were not all acceptable to, or accepted by, Western government authorities. Analysis of these CIA records inevitably involves study of individual cases. Some of the better additions to the historical record come from the files of little known individuals, who are discussed later in this report
www.archives.gov/iwg/declassified-records/rg-263-cia-records/rg-263-report.html

Dr Josef Mengele 17 May 2015 09:49 #4

• zax
  • Gold Member
JOSEF MENGELE, DR. GREEN, AND THE AMERICAN MIND CONTROL NETWORK
www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/green.html

Dr Josef Mengele 17 May 2015 09:52 #5

• zax
  • Gold Member
Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ in U.S., Report Says
www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/us/14nazis.html?_r=0
Mengele lived in South America after the war.