Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 13:43 #1

• Straight Shooter
Just a bunch of white people slaughtering each other in the millions how shameful.

Made our white race look like a bunch of worthless savages.

Anyone with pride in the military is despicable.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 13:49 #2

.......... wrote:
Just a bunch of white people slaughtering each other in the millions how shameful.

Just as well the war was fought or you would be Herr....... instead of Mr.......

As for pride in the military, glad your opinion is in the minority :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: the.dudermensch

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 14:07 #3

• hokuspokus
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
.......... wrote:

Just as well the war was fought or you would be Herr....... instead of Mr.......

As for pride in the military, glad your opinion is in the minority :cool2:

Just shows how little you know doesn't it ?.
The real War was in the East.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 14:42 #4

You know what I find strange dots is how you always seem so fixated on this black and white thing. What are you trying to say anyhow.. that it's only white people who commit acts of savagery?

Black people inside Africa have been responsible for the most brutal acts of violence, including against fellow blacks. It's like you're trying to say that only white people commit acts of wickedness. Nothing could be further from the truth. Africa has a long history of bloodshed, even without the influence of whitey.

What about the Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's where Hutu extremists almost wiped out the entire Tutsi population. Any Tutsi or even people suspected of being Tutsi were butchered horribly by machete wielding mobs inside their homes, entire families and villages were wiped out. Women were systematically and brutally raped. As many as 1 million people were killed. It's certainly not the first time that something like this has happened either.

War is not something that's exclusive to the white race.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 15:23 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 15:28 #5

What I'm saying is dots, I think it's a bout time we stopped blaming whitey for the ills of this world, and it's about time black people started taking more responsibility for their own actions. Blaming white people for their problems is just a cop out, that also prevents them from looking at and reflecting on their own behavior.

Africa has a long History of inter tribal war and bloodshed, long before parts of it were colonized. Which is still ongoing today. Genocide is happening at the moment in South Sudan, tribal blacks killing rival black tribes.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 15:33 by Return of Zorro.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 15:30 #6

• Straight Shooter
Edit
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 15:38 by ...........

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 15:36 #7

.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:
You know what I find strange dots is how you always seem so fixated on this black and white thing. What are you trying to say anyhow.. that it's only white people who commit acts of savagery? .

.......... wrote: Clearly that's not true have you ever heard of Rwanda?

Oh dear.. :facepalm:

You know you should actually try reading somebodies post first before commenting back. Go back and read my post dots, and then go wipe that egg from off your face.. :hahano:
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 15:48 by Return of Zorro.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 15:44 #8

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:
You know what I find strange dots is how you always seem so fixated on this black and white thing. What are you trying to say anyhow.. that it's only white people who commit acts of savagery?

Black people inside Africa have been responsible for the most brutal acts of violence, including against fellow blacks. It's like you're trying to say that only white people commit acts of wickedness. Nothing could be further from the truth. Africa has a long history of bloodshed, even without the influence of whitey.

What about the Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's where Hutu extremists almost wiped out the entire Tutsi population. Any Tutsi or even people suspected of being Tutsi were butchered horribly by machete wielding mobs inside their homes, entire families and villages were wiped out. Women were systematically and brutally raped. As many as 1 million people were killed. It's certainly not the first time that something like this has happened either.

War is not something that's exclusive to the white race.

That's very kind of you for being so multi-cultural and caring about black peoples problems so much Zorro.

But what does Rwanda have to do with the senseless slaughter of white people in WW2 and many other wars?

This thread has nothing to do with black people you're deflecting Zorro that's cowardly.

You should be ashamed.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 15:58 #9

Ashamed for what? Pointing out inconvenient non Politically Correct facts that you fail to see, or don't want to discuss? There's no shame on my behalf, besides anyway, I'm quite proud of the way the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS fought in WWII. :cool:

This thread is about war, which you appear to only want to pin on the white race. I merely corrected your misconceptions.

Besides anyways, you've said on numerous occasions that you're not interested in WWII. Unless it's something you wish use to try and pin war and violence as something that's exclusively white, right?
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 15:59 by Return of Zorro.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 16:14 #10

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:
Ashamed for what? Pointing out inconvenient non Politically Correct facts that you fail to see, or don't want to discuss? There's no shame on my behalf, besides anyway, I'm quite proud of the way the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS fought in WWII. :cool:

This thread is about war, which you appear to only want to pin on the white race. I merely corrected your misconceptions.

Besides anyways, you've said on numerous occasions that you're not interested in WWII. Unless it's something you wish use to try and pin war and violence as something that's exclusively white, right?

All the intricate details of WW2 mean nothing at this point because the end result was just slaughter of the white race.

You bring up Rwanda to deflect when the reality is WW2 was the "White Rwanda" with 50 million deaths.

Literally 50x times more white people died in WW2 than black people died in Rwanda yet you bring up Africa in this thread.

I have seen statistics of up to 80 million dead just from WW2 all because white people slaughtered each other and behaved badly.

Keep on deflecting Zorro i see right through those bullshit Stormfront talking points
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 16:29 #11

Stormfront talking points.. lmao. I'm not even a member. Keep talking from out of your over stretched PC arse dots. Bend further over that barrel now, Captian PC wants to put one deep inside you.. :twitch: :D

My problem with you dots is that I sense you're either a black supremacist or a brow-beaten white guy that thinks evil is only something that's exclusive to the white race.

i don't feel you started this thread with any great concern about the European tragedy of two world wars, rather I sense you've done it to demean and degrade whites instead. Like one or two of your other suspect posts on white people here. :yup:
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 16:30 by Return of Zorro.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 16:57 #12

• Straight Shooter
See now you're just saying stupid shit on the internet Zorro.

You say i started this thread without any great concern about the European tragedy of two world wars which was a lie.

When the reality is 50 million whites were worthlessly slaughtered for nothing at all.

Just like a million blacks in Rwanda were worthlessly slaughtered for nothing at all.

There is no difference in the end so all the intricate details become nothing more than just a reason for bored people to vent.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 17:08 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
When the reality is 50 million whites were worthlessly slaughtered for nothing at all.

So you are admitting or pretending that you are still completely unaware who incited WWII, for what reasons and with which desired outcome,
that affects all of us to this very day and no end in sight, rather the very same self-chosen, pseudo-elitist warmongers are
about to start WWIII (although WWII factually and legally never ended and was the direct, equally desired result of WWI) to complete their satanic world order?

You posted the documentary HELLSTORM on this forum and at the same time dare to claim that you don't know what's going on since ages and ages?

:twitch: kidding much, periods!

Edit: Btw, you of course never heard of Hitler's multi-cultural army or the Tibetians that died during the last days in Berlin, and you also don't know that the red army included masses of Asians and that surely a few "African-Americans", "French" Moroccans and soldiers of other nationalities and ethnicities on the all lies side lost their lives as well.
What would you call someone who is or pretends to be so ignorant ?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 May 2015 17:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 18:26 #14

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

So you are admitting or pretending that you are still completely unaware who incited WWII, for what reasons and with which desired outcome,
that affects all of us to this very day and no end in sight, rather the very same self-chosen, pseudo-elitist warmongers are
about to start WWIII (although WWII factually and legally never ended and was the direct, equally desired result of WWI) to complete their satanic world order?

You posted the documentary HELLSTORM on this forum and at the same time dare to claim that you don't know what's going on since ages and ages?

Edit: Btw, you of course never heard of Hitler's multi-cultural army or the Tibetians that died during the last days in Berlin, and you also don't know that the red army included masses of Asians and that surely a few "African-Americans", "French" Moroccans and soldiers of other nationalities and ethnicities on the all lies side lost their lives as well.

I'm not disagreeing with you on anything you said here.

What i'm saying is people need to code of honor not to kill each other because of media manipulation.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 18:34 #15

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Yep WWII was not just a war in which Europeans were involved. Many Africans and Asians fought on both sides. Of course it's not Politically Correct to speak of the Black and Asian volunteers who served in the Wehrmacht & Waffen SS, because it challenges the myth of the Waffen SS being a bunch of pin headed white supremacists. :yup:

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2015 18:42 #16

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 05:54 #17

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:

Just to clarify your quite proud that white people slaughtered each other and died a worthless death for nothing?

:facepalm:

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 10:46 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Just to clarify your quite proud that white people slaughtered each other and died a worthless death for nothing?

:facepalm:

It seems like zorro and perhaps one or two others like WW2, they see it as a triumph for white people, not something to be ashamed of.

Yes yes, we know there were black and Asian people fighting in WW2, however most of the people who were killed or injured and did the killing and injuring where white.

It makes no difference to me what colour they were, it just so happenes that the main protagonists were white, same for the vast majority of the senior military personnel, and for that matter most of the fighting troops, airmen and sailors.

So yes it was a very horrid affair, the fact that it was well organised somewhat disguises the savagery.

It was the same in other situations for example the Zulu wars or the genocidal treatment of the Canadian mohawks, because the British or French troops happen to be organized into regiments and levels of command, dressed in bright uniform etc, they appear to be not savages, the Zulu's or Mohawks are suppose to be the savages.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 10:49 by Frothy.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 11:14 #19

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The most shameful thing that happened, is that the US and Brits sided with the judaic bolshevik devil and behaved like the devil themselves.
It will haunt them some more decades.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 11:15 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2015 12:48 #20

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
.......... wrote:

Why only point to WWII they are in permanent war all over earth that war never finished yet.

How many people in the world would know what shameful even is.

You will hardly find any even if you search for it.

And since when is killing, murdering and blood & guts wars shameful.
America lives from Wars & the killed ones; without it they would not even exist.
They calling themselves hero's saviors of the World and all other sorts of shit comes out of there mouths.
Saviors of freedom & we just murdered another million for freedom with our hero army.

Freaking anti human lowlifes; they don't even have the word shameful in there vocabulary never mind ever being it.
And what's about all the other country's which are in bed with them ........ same shit all of them.

The only time they would feel shameful is if they did not murder a million more!
Also they all would miss out on there kill quantity bonuses.

Will people ever see who there real enemy truly is! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Shameful my ASS!

Is like asking psychopath Satan if he hates himself........... absolutely paradoxical.

And I would need to feel Shameful if I would not speak up about these killing animals & I do since youth & no one yet feels Shameful ever about there Government shits ........ no they voting them again & again, & again.
Each time I spoke up about it I spoke against the entirety because no one yet told me how they feel about them because they part of the gang in the first place.

Am I the Terrorist ............... No they are the real terrorist but playing the victims what is new Israel the same shit story because they one great big family of professional killers & terrorist creators all over.

Wake up people...........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 May 2015 13:03 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare