Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 17:40 #1241

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Putting your life on the line for a just cause is the most honorable thing you can do. But never forget the objective is to win, not to be a martyr

Only if it's going to help the greater good not hurt it.
What part of "winning" don't you understand?
And I'm not talking about smoking pot, fapping, and gaming.

Define "winning" in the context of the western world in the current year please.

Save your perverted remarks about fapping for another thread.
You're the pervert pothead

So instead of answering what 'winning" in the context of the western world in the current year would be.

You basically posted "I know you are but what am I"

Might as well just go full grug brain and add a picture of Mountain Dew to your post. :cry:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 17:59 #1242

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Putting your life on the line for a just cause is the most honorable thing you can do. But never forget the objective is to win, not to be a martyr

Only if it's going to help the greater good not hurt it.
What part of "winning" don't you understand?
And I'm not talking about smoking pot, fapping, and gaming.

Define "winning" in the context of the western world in the current year please.

Save your perverted remarks about fapping for another thread.
You're the pervert pothead

So instead of answering what 'winning" in the context of the western world in the current year would be.

You basically posted "I know you are but what am I"

Might as well just go full grug brain and add a picture of Mountain Dew to your post. :cry:
Play stupid games, get stupid prices
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 19:39 #1243

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:

Muh bootstraps!!! How did your individual personal achievements make the western world white again?

What are these personal achievements you speak of?

for starters Im raising two boys at a time when some people are so afraid of the future they refuse to even breed

I'm raising winners not whiners

my eldest can horse ride , shoot straight , run 5k marathons and fucking read and write which I myself have taught him because if left up to the school he would still be trying to learn his ABC and be unable to read ( the education system is another institution we need to clean out and start again BTW )

both of my sons are going to be useful , confident men who will stand and look you in the eye with a straight back

Ive been married over 10 years now , just one marriage and I believe in marriage as a pillar of a decent society and so I am trying to LIVE as an example and not be spoken of as a pity party but someone who others might look up to

and in many respects it has worked

I will tell you a short story about a young woman who my wife met at work

she was all ways saying she is a lesbian , not interested in men

and after months of seeing what my wife and I are , what we have done for each other and continue to do one day she quietly said to my wife

'' if i'm not married by the time your son is 18 I will marry him ''

and well as you can see it doesn't take much to undo some of this bullshit these poor girls learn about surrounded by wet and pathetic male role models in both school and media ( which is a huge part of any teenagers life )

nobody respects weakness dots

some may pity it but none respect it

so do not make yourself a weak man and by that I don't mean just go to the gym and get ripped

thats all well and good but the substance of your life is made up of more than just your outward appearance even though thats also an important thing to maintain

be a living example of what you want for the future

lastly against the wishes of so many of the cultural marxists I have designs for my sons to use the military as a stepping stone to a decent life for themselves

I also had this opportunity at 15 years old , the military approached my school and asked for 10 students who were proficient in English and sports

so off I went for a two week retreat with the military at 15 yeras old and at the end of that two weeks I was given a letter inviting me to contact a certain military academy once i had passed both English and Math as they had designs for me to become an Officer

they would have paid for the whole thing at 16 years old and a few short years later I would have been entering the military as a higher up of some sort , not just an infantry though theres nothing wrong with that either

but I was not pushed to do it and instead I tore that letter up and forgot about it

it is my only regret in life dots , i wish someone would have pushed me to do it at the time because we all need that push at a younger age and sadly some of us never seem to get it

so I'm not making that mistake for my sons

when the time comes I will be pushing them in a direction that I know will give them an opportunity for a solid future in this world
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:12 #1244

• Straight Shooter
MrAnderson what happens if your kids don't want to join the military?

Maybe they would get into engineering and work for a car manufacturer.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:33 #1245

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
MrAnderson what happens if your kids don't want to join the military?

Maybe they would get into engineering and work for a car manufacturer.

you are talking as if giving children no direction to travel in has helped our nations

im not raising my sons to be led into the welfare line

they will do as they are told and be better men for it

too many parents fallen for this bullshit about letting their children decide for themselves

they dont know what the world is really like or what is coming in the future and end up lost with no direction

im not taking that approach as ive seen what it leads to
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:46 #1246

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Anyone wanting their own fucking children in the military is either a perverse idiot or a sad sadist, I don't know what is worse.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:49 #1247

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Anyone wanting their own fucking children in the military is either a perverse idiot or a sad sadist, I don't know what is worse.

go fuck yourself you useless jew

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:51 #1248

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Have you figured out what color bodybag you wan?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:55 #1249

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

I am not at all surprised that it's you who comes in trying to say that military service is a shameful thing

I'm just waiting now for some other fucking hippy to come in and try and give me a lecture on how evil the military is

and when there is a disaster of epic proportions you all cry out for the military to help

I'm actually of the opinion these days that only a military dictatorship will clean our nations up and to hell with this crap about a free and open society

it's going to lead to utter ruination and the end of the white race as we know it

but of course being a fucking subversive jew you would be happy with that

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 21:57 #1250

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

you wont be in a body bag you will just be bulldozed into a shallow pit

*edit* and there wont be anyone to honor your memory either

all of your poverty safari memories will die with you

nobody will remember you or your disgusting podcast appearances , unless we make some more Jewseums where we can show the future generations what happens when you let people run amock in society

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2019 22:01 by MrAnderson.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 22:01 #1251

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

you wont be in a body bag you will just be bulldozed into a shallow pit

Talking about pits, it's a pity you tore that letter, you'd make a perfect soldier.

Dumb as fuck and sucking cock to a military dicktatorship.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 27 Apr 2019 22:10 #1252

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Talking about pits, it's a pity you tore that letter, you'd make a perfect soldier.

Dumb as fuck and sucking cock to a military dicktatorship.

You silly jews have no sense of decency and so you don't understand what it means to live and die with dignity

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 00:18 #1253

• Exorcist
Voltaire wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
... i never liked cricket anyway... boring as fuck so I thought it was "gay"

Now I know it actually IS gay.

:gay:

sorry to hear that Novum. I really like cricket. Once played in a match in Edinburgh against Kim Hughes who went on to captain Australia.

Cricket is definitely NOT gay!!!.....The fags in the vid are probably Aussie car mechanics...... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 00:47 #1254

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

not gay ^^

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 01:33 #1255

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
look at this crap dots

what option did Germany have but to defend itself ?

I don't think it's possible to convey just what they were up against then and what we are all up against now

But here's a quick look at just one such piece of Jewish nasty against the European people

You can still find this book on Amazon !

cosmotheistchurch.org/product/germany-must-perish-by-theodore-n-kaufman/
This March 1941 book-written by a New Jersey Jewish-German émigré-caused a storm in Germany and America with its open advocacy of the physical extermination of all Germans and Germany itself.
As the author wrote: “Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2 per cent per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly, in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact.” A SENSATIONAL IDEA! – Time Magazine A PLAN FOR PERMANENT PEACE AMONG CIVILIZED NATIONS! – New York Times

Even back then the jewish printing press was full steam ahead against the white race

and it still is today

only this time it is not only Germany but ALL THE PEOPLE OF EUROPE they are wanting to put an end to

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 02:39 #1256

• Straight Shooter
MrAnderson wrote:

not gay ^^

I'm sorry but this is a silly Larpfest. :yupgrin:

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 03:01 #1257

• Straight Shooter
I just came across a great moment of Trump from a year ago where he actually said the Civil War was a mistake that could have been avoided. :thumbup: I wonder if deep down Trump feels the same way about WW2 but can't say it for (((obvious reasons))) :ponda:

"Why?" "People don't ask that question" Why could that war not have been worked out?" [Trump at his best]

This comment is so real i almost feel like getting back on the Trump train again. :dunno:

It's the absolute truth that Civil War should have been "worked out".....wtf....I love Trump again now.

Even if Trump didn't realize he was being recorded saying it i'm still kinda proud he said it regardless

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 03:53 #1258

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

not gay ^^

I'm sorry but this is a silly Larpfest. :yupgrin:

more fun to watch than cricket :p

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 28 Apr 2019 10:56 #1259

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:
..I started in this world with 0 dollars to my name and I will probably end with 0 dollars to my name but I made my own luck..

Me too..:)
In 2002 I was just out of jail (3 month vigilante rap), homeless, jobless, womanless, near penniless and living rough in a tent near Cheltenham England, but not for a second was I downhearted because I was too busy laughing at myself,
"Oh great" I thought, "I've ended up as Bigfoot".
Needless to say, I soon got out and up.
As Lord Alan Sugar once said- "Personality opens doors"..:)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 14:52 #1260

• Straight Shooter
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
..I started in this world with 0 dollars to my name and I will probably end with 0 dollars to my name but I made my own luck..

Me too..:)
In 2002 I was just out of jail (3 month vigilante rap), homeless, jobless, womanless, near penniless and living rough in a tent near Cheltenham England, but not for a second was I downhearted because I was too busy laughing at myself,
"Oh great" I thought, "I've ended up as Bigfoot".
Needless to say, I soon got out and up.
As Lord Alan Sugar once said- "Personality opens doors"..:)

Not to be rude but lets stay on topic please. This sound like boomer tier "muh bootstraps" jargon.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare