Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 15:59 #1261

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
.......... wrote:
lets stay on topic please. .

Okay mate, the topic title is- "Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?"
and the answer is "No"; does that answer it for you?
The most shameful thing is the "Rise of the Snowflakes" over recent years, a motley bunch of mushbrained paranoid godless lefty neurotics
..:)
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2019 16:01 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 16:26 #1262

• Straight Shooter
Ugh wrote:
The most shameful thing is the "Rise of the Snowflakes"

Boomers gonna Boomer!!!

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 16:33 #1263

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Snowflakes are spiritual retards, so they've invented the "religion" of pol-correctness to try to fill the spiritual void within them, and go around doing "social justice" and all that crap and hope that the universe will like them for it.
Not a friggin chance because everything they do is anti-Christian.
When they turn up like gatecrashers at the pearlies they ain't never gonna get past the bouncer on the door, just as these two couldn't get past Neil in the Young Ones
..:)-

Last Edit: 29 Apr 2019 16:36 by Ugh.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 17:21 #1264

• Straight Shooter
Well i guess in defense of the snowflake hippie boomers they tried to do the complete opposite of their parents generation which was slaughtering 50 million of each other in war.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 18:00 #1265

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
But are happy to sit back and even support their slow genocide.
The thing with millenials and their recent ancestors is their overwhelming sense of entitlement and hubris.
The me me me generation raised on social media pressure to fit in and the feeling of being wanted and somehow significant.
Only life experience will teach you about life, until then, googling for answers is meaningless.
Fuck off and die, useless snowflakes. Seriously.
Generation fuck you. 1964
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 18:04 #1266

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Dots thinks the boomers will awaken and safe the world when their 2A gets revoked
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 18:08 #1267

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
Dots thinks the boomers will awaken and safe the world when their 2A gets revoked

Have you ever read the Boomerwaffens comments under the Breitbart articles? Alot of real tough talk about the 2A!!!!

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 18:48 #1268

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Have you ever read the Boomerwaffens comments under the Breitbart articles? Alot of real tough talk about the 2A!!!!
I don't care about Boomerwaffen and Breitbart. But you could humor me by linking me
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 18:51 #1269

• Flare
.......... wrote:
Well i guess in defense of the snowflake hippie boomers they tried to do the complete opposite of their parents generation which was slaughtering 50 million of each other in war.

The war was never meant to last that long.

The Germans had planned to win it in 1941 already and they were only inches away from victory as they had started to surround Moscow....

If Moscow would have fallen, the Soviet Union which was on it's last legs would have been broken.

And with Russia's mega-resources available for Germany, the UK would have come to a peace agreement and the US wouldn't have stood a chance to set ashore on a fully reinforced Atlantik-wall.

However, after harsh winter set in in 1941 at Moscow, it was the first defeat for the Germans. Then a year later at Stalingrad their fate was sealed.

Yet, the Germans fought in rear-guard to keep the Soviets away from Europe as long as possible. While on the other side the British and Americans were bombing their cities.

All-in-all... the amount of casualties would have been MUCH lower if the Germans already would have won in 1941.

And if that happened you wouldn't have been whining about the 'most shameful thing', but you would have been cheering about the 'greatest heroic sacrifice' which ever happened.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 19:00 #1270

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Shouldn't they have anticipated winter to fall in, I think "harsh winters" are kinda common in Russia?
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:11 #1271

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Shouldn't they have anticipated winter to fall in, I think "harsh winters" are kinda common in Russia?

Supply lines were already overstreched and it was 2 choices: 1. winter clothing 2. ammonution

So they had to choose for option 2.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:14 #1272

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Talking about pits, it's a pity you tore that letter, you'd make a perfect soldier.

Dumb as fuck and sucking cock to a military dicktatorship.

You silly jews have no sense of decency and so you don't understand what it means to live and die with dignity

That's right, jews know no morals.

Concepts like honour are totally alien to them.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:18 #1273

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Supply lines were already overstreched and it was 2 choices: 1. winter clothing 2. ammonution

They should have anticipated that
You can't fix stupid

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:33 #1274

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:

Snowflakes are backing the flooding of our countries with millions of scrounging heathen immigrants, that ranks as a crime against decent civilised humanity..:)

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:54 #1275

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

The Soviet invasion (operation Barbarossa) was more of a panic-attack than a well thought out and planned assault.

There was little time to prepare for anything, since Soviet attack was imminent.

Besides, there was Soviet intelligence active within the Third Reich.

In order to not set off any suspicion for German invasion there was no massive amounts of wool to be stockpiled, amongst other things.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 29 Apr 2019 20:58 #1276

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Regarding the catastrophe at moscow in 1941 - i heard that a german general deliberately messed up re-supply. I think that me vi carolyn yeager and apologies for not being able to recall the name of the general.

Truth is anti-semitic

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 30 Apr 2019 03:55 #1277

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:

The war was never meant to last that long.

The Germans had planned to win it in 1941 already and they were only inches away from victory as they had started to surround Moscow....

If Moscow would have fallen, the Soviet Union which was on it's last legs would have been broken.

And with Russia's mega-resources available for Germany, the UK would have come to a peace agreement and the US wouldn't have stood a chance to set ashore on a fully reinforced Atlantik-wall.

However, after harsh winter set in in 1941 at Moscow, it was the first defeat for the Germans. Then a year later at Stalingrad their fate was sealed.

Yet, the Germans fought in rear-guard to keep the Soviets away from Europe as long as possible. While on the other side the British and Americans were bombing their cities.

All-in-all... the amount of casualties would have been MUCH lower if the Germans already would have won in 1941.

And if that happened you wouldn't have been whining about the 'most shameful thing', but you would have been cheering about the 'greatest heroic sacrifice' which ever happened.

Look, i'm not trying be rude or mean spirited.

Flare, why can't you just finally accept what actually happened and stop with this woulda, coulda, shoulda shit...

It's unhealthy....Turn the page to the next chapter and move forward with European nationalism.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 30 Apr 2019 04:35 #1278

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

The Soviet invasion (operation Barbarossa) was more of a panic-attack than a well thought out and planned assault.

There was little time to prepare for anything, since Soviet attack was imminent.

In order to not set off any suspicion for German invasion there was no massive amounts of wool to be stockpiled, amongst other things.
You just described the cluster fuck of fuck ups which literally made them lose everything. And you're still defending it
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 30 Apr 2019 08:36 #1279

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You just described the cluster fuck of fuck ups which literally made them lose everything. And you're still defending it

The cluster of fuck ups..? :roll:

Even with the little preperation time they had, they still made it to Moscow.

If the Germans would have done nothing, the Soviet Union would have attacked and all of Europe would have turned red.

Thus the Germans had to attack.

So all-in-all, Germany SACRIFICED itself in order to save Europe and buy it more time.

I wouldn’t brazenly call that “the cluster of fuck ups”, but the most heroic thing ever done in the history of mankind.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2019 08:38 by Flare.

Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 30 Apr 2019 09:32 #1280

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
That's ^ horseshit, if the Soviets would have attacked and invaded Europe they'd have got the same result as Hitler ie a dam good kicking.

All the Nazis wanted to do was be cruel to Jews, gypsies, Communists, disabled people and any other group in their perception of disapproval, invade Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, etc etc...steal their wealth, force them to comply, they tried it with Britain too but got licked in the sky, so were forced to cancel.

Everyone that died in Europe during WW2 be that because of gassing, illness of deprivation, bombed, being worked to death, shot either in battle or as a prisoner etc etc....is all down to the mass European slaughter policy of Dolfy the bunker hider.

An absolute disaster for European civilisation, and you like it......I guess your moral compass froze up just like Dolfy's troops.

Dolfy - ''Let's invade Russia''

Generals - ''what shall we wear''

Dolfy - ''T-shirt and short trousers''
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2019 09:46 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare